China Kiss - After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three very intense minutes after that her whole body was rocking as I brought her to climax and she cried out something to the heavens in Mandarin. I was going to continue even then, but as it subsided she pushed me away.

"Enough?" I asked.

"I want you inside me," she demanded.

Usually the search for condoms can be a really mood killer, but I think she appreciated the recovery time. I had had a few hook-ups since coming to China and knew I had some somewhere, but it took me quite a while going through drawers and cupboards before finally locating a pack of three in a side-pocket of my backpack. That was right - I'd had high hopes of action on my trip to Dali over the summer. Those hopes had in no way been met and the packet had remained tragically unopened. I brought them back into the bedroom and unwrapped it. Somehow I felt better her seeing that it was a new pack.

I got back into bed and suited up. Climbing on top of her, I gentle guided myself inside. She bit her lip as I entered and I let out a little gasp at how tight the space inside her was.

I paused for a second, looking at her. She was blushing, but also smiling. For the first time this evening, she looked truly relaxed.

"Go on," she whispered.

I reached round, supporting her back and started to kiss her slowly and passionately. Our hips made no further motion until we felt completely comfortable, and then I started to push myself further inside her, putting pressure there for a few seconds and then holding still. With her arms around me and mine around her, we held each other firmly in place.

I turned my attention to her neck, kissing and sucking at it and at the same time moved a hand to play with her hair at her brow, gently stroking upwards and then round, caressing her ear on the return journey. Removing my left arm from behind her back, our two hands met and interlinked and I pushed hers down onto the bed. When it was in place, I did the same with the right. Now, with our upper bodies separated and me firmly in control, I started to fuck her in earnest, bringing my cock back and forth inside her. Slowly at first, but with purpose, all the time watching her face for a reaction. Eventually we were going at it hard. She started to make little moaning noises, closed her eyes and turned her head onto the pillow.

She was close, but I was worried I was closer. I carefully moved one of my legs over hers and then did the same with the other. It was a difficult manoeuvrer to perform without pulling out, but I was able to get her legs together while still remaining inside. Fucking in this position, with her legs now together, made it more intense for her and, since it was naturally slower, less intense for me. As result, we managed to finish at more or less the same time, the first shuddering of her orgasm causing me to drive myself even deeper inside and bringing me over the edge as well. As we came she pulled me in for one final deep kiss and then then we lay there, me on top of her, for several minutes, just feeling each other's hearts beating against the other.

I remained inside her for as long as I dared, until I began to get soft. I climbed out of bed and went to get rid of the protection. When I came back, she'd recovered her clothes from the living room and was already getting dressed.

"Going already?" I asked.

"I'm afraid I have to. Any longer and I'll be missed."

"Okay, look, tomorrow is Christmas and a Sunday. Why don't you come over and we can spend some time together? Properly."

"I'd like that." She thought for a second while pulling on her tights. "I'll have to tell my parents that I've been called into work. It shouldn't be a problem. It's always happening."

"Really? Hiding a boyfriend from your parents - how old are you?" I said with a smile.

"Is that what you are?" she replied, buttoning up her blouse.

"At the moment, I'm a one-night stand. Spending Christmas together though? Well, that would really advance the relationship through several stages all at once."

"That must be a Western thing. The thing that advances a relationship here is sitting down with the parents, discussing your future prospects and the house-prices in the local area. If you're not ready for that, and I know I'm not, I'd suggest you let me just pretend to be working for the moment."

"Fine, say what you've got to say." I helped her into her thick winter coat, giving her what I thought would be one last kiss before she pulled up the hood. "I really enjoyed tonight. See you tomorrow."

"Me too," she replied as I held open the door for her. She was halfway out the door before she turned around and gave me the actual last kiss..

Our Christmas date the next day was slightly spoiled by her actually being called into work in the morning. It didn't matter too much. She was the only person in the office, so I dropped round with a cooked chicken, a bottle of wine and several other treats and hung out with her while she put together the advert for a new foreign teaching position.

12