All Comments on 'Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 03'

by zoeleong

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Girls like you make the world go round

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A great story, please continue soon.

kajkellikajkelliabout 3 years ago

This story is like a stove, and with each new chapter a new burner is turned on. For reality, heat, and volcanic eroticism, one heck of a great story.

auhound49auhound49about 3 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Just noticed your new posting - want to thank you for this even before I start an enjoyable evening of reading it. PLEASE keep them coming!

PS besides the pregnancy risk tag, which is very appropriate, add the tags "pregnancy", "pregnant" and "impregnation".

auhound49auhound49about 3 years ago
GREAT WRITING!

As a man who married a black prostitute I met in a brothel, I can say I admire you, and your sex work would only make you even more attractive to Me. I do support your telling everyone about this, and love how it made you much more tolerant to those with different lifestyles.

What is wrong with any woman feeling her body is a mere plaything for men, and also a breeding receptacle? I find both to be very positive traits. GOOD SLUT!!!!!!!

I also find it hotter the more degrading the work is - streetwalking ahs to be the hottest! Working in a low class brothel where one may not even know how to get out is the second hottest. CONGRATULATIONS, WHORE!

As a lifestyle Dom I have come to realize such sexy submissive needs are more common than most would believe. You were born to be a cum dump and a whore, and were fortunate enough to have an incident where that part of you, before this totally unknown, was able to surface.

Zoe, how proper did it seem to be for you to be working as a low life whore? Did it seem to be the real you, finally liberated?

Face it, your snobbishness was just a way to keep your subby slut whore side repressed.

Submissives are created that way by God, it is their DNA. You did not choose this for yourself but you discovered it as you walked through an ever seedier part of town. How wet were you when you first walked into your future?

As a breeding Dom I find preg risk sex to be the only real sex there is - all else is mere mutual masturbation. How did you feel about being at risk? Did this also feel right and proper, to let your punters have a chance to change your shape, to let their seed take full control of your body and womb with no choice of your own about this, about what might happen? No way to get a morning after pill, right? (How much did this worry you, not being able to get one?).

Pregnancy risk sex is the hottest sex possible, and if a baby is not wanted the fear makes it a real adrenaline rush, so it is natural you were turned on - you could not help that, but to be aroused by the scary thrill of risking pregnancy, and knowing when you felt the first pulse what might happen to your fine upper class shape (how hot was that feeling?).

Zoe, how did it feel to lose all control over your life and have to just spread on demand? No control at all?

All you felt was so natural, so proper for the likes of you, My dear whore. Naturally born whore!

Please keep us informed! MORE PLEASE! you have followers who are anxious to see where it goes, where and how YOU end up!

PS you are very good at writing - at expressing yourself and your feelings. I hope writing this gets you soaking wet with subby slut pleasure!

PPS - any possibility of a pic of you, or of your surroundings there?

Master Paul

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 3 years ago

Such a good story. Every episode leaves me eager for the next one.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 3 years ago

I loved it, nicely written, asian girls are hot and this brothel story is well developed. I would love a highly sexed girl like this to be my wife and I be her cuckold:-)

Please keep writing!!!!!

Ket_MarinaKet_Marinaabout 3 years ago

Please continue. I loved the tale, don't leave us without the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please we want more, this so good.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! Very hot. Thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzoeleong@zoeleong
I was born in London, and grew up in UK. I'm mix race. Work as doctor. I published a few stories on Amazon also as Zoe Ling. If you like I'm on zleong341 at G Mail dot com