Chinese Whispers and Broken Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but I won't have a job, once I move. It might take me months to find something. I've already been looking, there are plenty of jobs, but nothing that I'm qualified for."

Mum just shook her head, in disbelief. "Stop making excuses Nina. You have a degree in business management for heavens sake. You can find something to tide you over. Especially now you have this money from Jane."

"I can't take that Mum, how the hell could I explain it to Elsa? Jane left her nothing. Don't you understand, Elsa loved her. Do you think we could have any sort of happy life together, if she knew where the money came from?"

"I think you underestimate her my dear. She is a very strong young woman. I think she is much smarter than you give her credit for,"

"So what, you think I just say. Guess what babe. Jane left me fifty grand. We can start our lives together?"

"I think you could word it better, but, yes. I think that's exactly what you do."

We talked some more, had dinner, eventually she left. My mother is an incredible woman, so intuitive. When Elsa called for our nightly catch up, I told her the whole story. She was shocked at first, but as the night wore on, plans emerged. I resigned from my job. Gave a months notice on the house and started packing. Elsa turned up in the weekend, and helped me finish the packing. Sunday, mum and dad turned up with a trailer to take my bigger stuff to their place, and then the rest to Elsa's.

Yep, her house mates were dicks, and I hated them from the outset.

At least with my final pay, and what I had in the bank, we quickly found ourselves a nice little flat. Between Elsa and me, we had pretty much everything covered.

Mum and dad came to give a hand, and at the end. We had a big slap up dinner and some drinks. Once mum and dad were gone, Elsa and I cuddled up together on the sofa, exhausted, but happy.

"This is our new home Nina. It's our start to a new life." Her lips slid seductively across mine, our arms entwined in a sensuous embrace. My hands worked slowly, sliding up under her cashmere top, her beautiful breasts filling my palms.

"Oh yes." She whispered. "Hmmm god I love that."

She lifted her arms allowing me to slide the top over her head. Her bra quickly followed, and I feasted on her succulent orbs, her nipples hard and firm as my teeth nipped.

She giggled. "Wow, you're in a hurry tonight."

"Yes I am, tonight, you're mine."

"Oh, am I now." She twisted out of my grip, and rolled over on top of me. "I think, it is you who will be mine."

She ripped at my cotton button up blouse, the buttons popping easily under her assault. I didn't fight as she tugged at it, pulling it over my head. My bra, was gone in an instant, and she dived on my breasts, her mouth ravenous, my nipples her food.

We rolled onto the floor, her landing underneath me. "You're mine now you little trollop." She tried to keep a straight face, but it was too much. She started giggling crazily. "Sorry, I couldn't do it."

Her mouth closed over mine, and we rolled so we faced each other. Her hands caressing my breasts, as I repaid the favour. He kissed and toyed, our hands wandering. I kissed my way down her tummy, all the way to her tummy button. She had a cute little inny, which I teased, my tongue leaving a trail of saliva as I worked in and out.

She wriggled frantically. "Stop, god stop. It tickles."

She writhed around, as I slid her jeans and panties down over her bum, and down her gorgeous sexy legs. Mine soon followed and this time, when we came together, it was the feel of her naked body that caressed mine. Our mouths opened, as we kissed and nibbled hungrily on each others lips, her sharp little teeth biting, sucking. Her seductive moans filling my ears. God her voice was so sexy

The passion grew quickly, I moved my mouth. kissing and nuzzling my lips making their way down her body. Little trails of glistening saliva trailed behind. Her nipples, firm and erect, lower, down her tummy.

Lower, down to her inner thighs, behind her knees, I loved that, and I hoped she would as well. Her soft contented purrs encouraging me.

I love that moment, the first touch, my tongue trailing over her pussy. When I am receiving, I love it when my lover doesn't rush.

That is always my approach. It is an incredible moment, and I like to savour that first taste. If you don't love the taste, then you can't fake it. For me, it's the most delicious flavour, earthy, musky, like bourbon and peanut butter.

I loved it, sliding my tongue across her pouty swollen lips. Her arousal was clear, her juices coating my tongue as I dipped inside. Feeling her body squirm as I nuzzle my way along her slit, my teeth nipping and pulling on her folds.

She wriggled, "Nina, don't tease me, god, I'm dying baby."

That made me go slow, my fingers joining the party and slipping into her tunnel of love. The sensuous tastes, sweet, bitter, delicious.

Her fingers tangled in my hair, writing, trying to suffocate me, "Nina, don't be a bitch, I'm ready. God you dirty little tease."

She pulled frantically at my locks, trying in vain to make me go deeper, faster. "Oh shit, Nina..."

I loved hearing her lose her shit, knowing that she was on the edge, wanting, longing for that delicious body draining moment, the euphoria.

Taking pity on her, I sucked her clit deep into my mouth, sucking it ferociously. Then back to her pussy, lapping like a kitten cleaning a saucer.

My finger curled, stroking her spot. "Oh god yes, oh fuck Nina."

Faster, my finger flexing and caressing. Then plunging in, the squishy sloshy sounds so obscene and provocative, urging me on.

I knew she was close when her thighs started trembling, her hips bucking, her hands no longer pulling, but tugging viciously. She wanted more. Her pussy rubbing all over my face as she ground onto it. No longer fucking my tongue, but my whole face. I was drowning in her luscious sweet tasting pussy

"Oh god." She growled huskily, "Oh heavens."

Her body went into a continuous shuddering violent jerking. Her hips bucking against me.

Her pussy wet and gooey, hot and succulent, as she came.

I loved giving her that moment. Afterwards we kissed and cuddled. As she went to go down on me, I grabbed her hair. "No babes, I'm content. Maybe later. Let's enjoy this."

"God I love you." She breathed softly.

Once we were tucked under the covers, and recovered, we started again, as always. It was the kiss that started it. Now though the flavours reignited, her vaginal juices infusing the kiss, fuelling our desire.

Now, there was no rush. Now, we could take our time, a beautiful slow yearning. The tastes of passion embracing us.

Finding a job was my biggest problem, yes there were plenty advertised, and I had sent out my resume to a few. The problem being, I wanted more. I had turned my life upside down for love, but work was still going to be a big part of my life. If I couldn't find a job I loved, then I was going to end up hating the move.

Elsa, and my life together, started wonderfully, we agreed on almost everything, she was full of passion for life, she absolutely loved her job.

The thorn in the blanket, was work. While I hunted around for a job, Elsa paid for everything. The inheritance if you want to call it that, I left locked away in an investment account.

When I left University with a degree in business management, that's what I wanted to do. I had these wonderful visions of starting a business of my own.

The complexities of life, unfortunately pushed me into the workforce. I didn't hate my job, I just didn't like it. I coveted what Elsa had, she loved her job, and woke every morning with a desire to get there.

I wanted that, and I wasn't going to get it unless I was able to put my training to good use.

The pressure was gradually building, the old analogy of the snowball rolling down the hill was pretty apt. My inability to find something ate away at my confidence, and our happiness, seemed to fade. The wonderful conversations we used to have late into the night, changed, and became fractious.

It was our usual Sunday passion that gave me the shot in the arm I needed. Our Sunday routine, was to jump on our bicycles and ride down to the Sunday markets, where we brought our fresh fruit and veg. However, our first stop was always the little coffee cart. It was run by an English lady, who was so pleasant to chat with, and her coffee was amazing.

We used to stop there, buy our coffee, have a chat, and then wander around the market. It was always such a fun time.

On arriving at the market, we found a big for sale sign on the coffee cart. "What's going on Diane?" Elsa asked.

"Oh, I've got to go into hospital for an op, and the recovery time is going to be long. I decided to see if there was some interest. I hate the idea of locking it all away, and it sitting around unused."

We chatted for a while, before Elsa and I walked off hand in hand with our coffee's. As we rummaged through some of the stalls, I kept thinking about the coffee cart. I started to put a plan together, how I would do it, what I would change, and then, which other areas I could set up.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts, I was just going, "Aha, yep, aha." Without actually listening.

When Elsa dragged me to a stop, and I looked into her questioning eye's she said. "Okay, what the hell is going on? I just asked you if we should use a chainsaw, to cut that woman's hand off, and you said yep."

I giggled. "Chainsaw seems a bit excessive."

"Yes it does, so what is going through that pretty little head of yours?"

I held up my cup of coffee.

She shrugged, "What? I don't get it."

"Elsa, when we were at Uni, we talked for hours about going home and starting a business together. That has always been my dream. Owning my own business. Seeing the for sale sign on the coffee cart, gave me a nudge. I would like to buy it."

"The coffee cart, really?"

"It might not be much, but it would give me something to focus on, and it would generate some income for us."

We started walking, our hands linked, but now there was spring in our step, our hands swinging high. We talked about where it could work during the week, where the best spots would be, about some foods that we could add, it took all of an hour and we were back making Diane an offer.

We agreed to meet up on Wednesday lunchtime in town, She wanted to give us a little time to think it over.

Monday, I cycled all over town looking at where there were already coffee carts. I went to the council and sorted out what permits I would need, and the rules governing where I could and couldn't park.

Then, I started going over a small menu, things I could bake myself, just to add interest.

When Elsa got home, she had some ideas, and we made the decision there and then to do it, but she wanted to be a partner. She wanted it to be ours, rather than mine.

Her problem was money, she didn't have any.

"No probs Elsa, we can still be partners. I'll pay for it, but it will be ours."

"Poo, stink. No, I want to be able to put something into it as well."

"You already have, you've been paying for everything lately. We'll just call that your investment in it."

"No, I want to put something in. Diane wants twenty five grand, so I need to put in at least ten."

"How much have you got in the bank?"

"A grand, but we need that until the business starts to make money. I might be able to borrow some from my parents, or the bank. I man it is a good investment."

The thought of her borrowing money didn't make sense. I had the money. "I don't care about the money. It will be ours regardless of where we get the money from."

"No." She snapped caustically. "I want to be a proper partner."

The discussion started with us both in such high spirits, but degenerated quickly. It might not have been an argument, but Elsa's despondency brought the whole thing down.

We didn't make love that night, and the atmosphere was cold and tense.

Tuesday was no better, she moped around, her face long, her mood glum.

Wednesday, we met Diane for lunch. She had some papers drawn up, as a deed of sale. Elsa, listened and watched as we worked through the documents. It all made perfect sense. I signed on the new owners acceptance, then slid it over to Elsa, and pointed to where she should add her signature.

She sat, the pen hovering over the line where she was supposed to sign.

"Come on babes, just sign, it's all good.

She stared at the paper, her hand shaking, before she put down the pen. "I can't, I haven't put any money into it."

Diane glanced back and forth between us. I could see she was trying to understand what was going on. "Is there a problem girls?" She said in her wonderfully broad Yorkshire accent.

Elsa stood up, and walked away, I explained what was happening, and she nodded. We finished the transaction, shook hands agreeing, I would pick up the cart the next day, and Diane would give me training right up until Sunday on how everything worked.

We hugged goodbye, and I walked away with the ownership papers. I was now the owner of my own business.

I found Elsa out by the bicycle stand, leaning against a tree. She had obviously been crying. "Come on babes, the money's not important."

"Yes it is, don't you see. That money came from Jane, it's yours. How can I be a partner in that?"

"Who cares." I said softly. "The money is ours, not mine. I see it as payment for the abysmal way she treated you."

"I do, I care, and I don't see it that way."

We climbed on the bikes and headed home. All the way there we never spoke. At home we prepared dinner, walked around each other, careful not to touch, or speak. It was horrid.

The simple act of buying that damn cart had destroyed all our intimacy. Taken everything. In bed, we slept on opposite sides.

The morning was full of coldness. She went off to work, and I drove to Diane's place to pick up the cart. She went through the training, explaining everything in detail. We must have made fifty coffee's. She picked up on my gloomy mood. "What's up lass?"

"It's Elsa, she is unhappy because she couldn't become a partner. She wanted to, just didn't have the cash."

"Money, it's bloody awful. Destroys so many relationships. I hate money."

"I feel for her, but what was I supposed to do?"

"Nothing lass, you did the right thing. She will get over it. Give her time."

I wasn't so sure. I always knew that money would come between us. She hated Jane, and fair enough. I felt for her, and I felt terrible I was the reason that Jane dumped her.

The next couple of days were difficult. When she got home from work, that night. She looked moody. There was no kiss, or hug. The conversation was lifeless.

Over dinner I built up the courage to broach the subject. "Shall we go down after dinner, and I can show you how to use all the machinery, you can start to learn the art of coffee making."

"No, it's your business, you can do it."

"It's not mine, it's ours, yours and mine."

"No Nina, it's yours. You brought it, you can do it." I could see she was struggling to hold it together. I walked around the table, leaned over her, with my arms circling her. "Babes, don't be like this. It's ours."

"No, Nina. Yours, you don't need me. I'll just be in the way."

"Come on, we talked about this, it will be so much better with two of us."

She flung my arms off, stood up and walked away. "You brought it, it's yours. Do what you want."

Shit, everything was falling apart, we couldn't talk, couldn't cuddle. Our home was becoming a battleground.

With Sunday racing towards us, I had to focus on getting ready, that included spending Saturday baking muffins, cup cakes, and giant cookies. I had no Idea how many I would need, so I baked way more than I thought I would need.

Elsa was noticeable by her absence. She had to work, (apparently) Although it would be the first Saturday ever that she worked, since we moved in together. I think she just didn't want to be around.

At dinner time, I had to ask. "Are you coming to help tomorrow?"

"No, you don't need me." She squeaked out.

"Elsa, please babes. I need you. If we're gonna make this work, I need you."

"It's your business, you don't need me."

I got up early, I knew Elsa was awake, but she just pulled the blankets up over her head, feigning sleep. There was no goodbye, no good luck, nothing.

It was still dark as I arrived at the market. Thankfully a guy gave me a hand to back the cart into position, and set up the tables and chairs. Cost me a muffin and a coffee, pretty fair trade.

That was it. I thought I was ready, but I wasn't even close. I was run off my feet, and couldn't keep up. The line stretching out was huge. I was saved by Diane, who turned up to see how I was going, and jumped in to help out.

Slowly we caught up, and for the people who waited a long time, I threw in a free cookie. I was totally unprepared for how busy it was. Diane laughed at my inexperience.

"Darling, you don't see this part of the market. You normally turn up about ten. It is busy then, but the start of the day is just as busy. All the stall holders want their kick start."

"So it's always like this?"

"Yes love, always. What happened to Elsa, is she still upset?"

"Yeah, we haven't hardly talked since Monday."

"Oh dear, that's not good. How long have you been together?"

"As a couple, three months, but we've been best friends since Kindergarten."

She gave me a hug. "Then it'll work out ducky. You have history, friendships are to important to throw away. She'll come round love. Give her a chance."

As we packed up, I offered to pay Diane, but she pushed me away. "Don't you insult me love. We're friends. I only came down because I knew what would happen. Next week, you're on your own."

When I got home, Elsa was nowhere to be seen. I hadn't seen her at the market. Lucky I picked up our fruit and veg, the good thing, I was able to get most of it in trade. So not only did I make fifteen hundred bucks, but got free food as well.

I was so full of excitement, the day had been incredible. It was far more than I hoped for, I met heaps of people, made new friends, and I made more money than I expected. The new muffins sold out. The cupcakes, weren't as popular, but the cookies I sold out, well, I did give a lot away.

I planned to take the cart into town Monday morning, my plan was to set up on Vanguard street, by the Warehouse, a lady at the council told me there used to be a coffee van there, but they had moved on, but it was a good spot.

Elsa got home about five, I greeted her with a smile, and a "Hi babes, how's your day been?" Hoping my good mood would rub off on her.

She Gave me a sad glare, but opened her arms and we fell into a hug. "I'm sorry Nina. Shit I've been such a bitch."

"No, you have every right to be upset."

"No, I've been carrying on like a crazy woman. I can't explain it. I just felt shit cos, it was Jane that made your dream come true. I wanted to help."

"Elsa, the money from Jane, it wasn't just for me. Like I already said. I always saw it as payment from her for the terrible way she treated you. It was as much yours as mine."

She hugged me tight, and a week of pain and anguish evaporated. "God I love you." She cried, as her head buried in the side of my neck.

Grabbing her head in both hands, I kissed her passionately. Our tongues embracing, fondling. Our mouths crushed together.

"How did it go?" She finally asked.

"Fifteen hundred bucks, and a ton of free fruit and veg."

"What, free food, how the hell does that work?"

"I traded it, coffee and muffins in exchange. I tell you babes, it's a winner."

Her mouth crashed back on mine and we kissed again.

That night, we bonded over baking muffins and cookies. That night we made love with a fiery explosiveness we hadn't experienced before. Make up sex, it's pretty awesome.