Chinese Whispers and Broken Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, she got up early and came with me to set up. Parking the trailer mounted cart was a crack up. Neither Elsa or I could do it. We were saved by a guy who came along. We saw him watching, laughing uproariously with his mates, in the end he gave into his guilt, and came and helped out. He offered to come back that afternoon and show me how to reverse park, and back a trailer.

It was pretty funny, the poor guy just about pulled all his hair out by the time I had it down.

That night, Elsa and I laughed and giggled as I explained what happened, and we did an assessment, okay, we only made four hundred bucks, but it was mostly cash. Again, the food was a big help.

It became our nighty thing, baking, and talking.

When I pulled out the ownership papers for the cart. I popped it down in front of Elsa and said, "Are you going to sign now?"

She giggled at my mock agitation, but signed. She came with me on Sunday, and we did it together for the first time. It was a blast having her working by my side, we laughed, hugged kissed our way through the day. I think our joyousness flowed into the crowd, because we did a whole lot better than the first day.

Plus, Elsa had fun, she got to walk around and enjoy the company of the other stallholders, and made friends as we went.

That was the start of our life together. It started in tragedy, and nearly finished the same way. Thankfully we were able to come out the other side and our relationship was able to flourish.