Chipping At The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy boy."

They barely acknowledged each other, sometimes just a nod, occasional hello, but their day was never complete without the morning routine. Not sure who started first, but both seem to love this habit.

November 2nd was Jenny's birthday. She was wearing a skin tight bright red maxi dress that revealed her strong collarbones and curvature of her busts. Jenny always preferred a low-key celebration with her favourite people, and her family never wished her anymore. She does feel sad sometimes, but she accepts it.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD, JENNY! How are you single again? You look so fucking hot."

Tina and the others were stunned by how Jenny was dressed.

"Jen, you know I can give you a good fuck if you wanted. All you have to do is ask."

"Thank you for the offer, Valerie, but I'll pass. Things will be too weird after. Plus, I need my bitches forever. So, where are we going to eat?"

"Just around the corner now. Yup, here we are."

Marissa replied as she parked her car.

"Sizzling Bombay? Really?"

It wasn't a big deal, but Jenny knew Madhav worked here. Just that thought caused her heart to beat a little faster. It's funny that this man affected her, someone who lived with her, someone she hardly knew, someone she barely spoke to.

"Maybe I get to see his at work."

Jenny smilingly thought to herself. As little as Madhav has been a presence in Jenny's life, she has felt safer in her own house. She didn't need to be emotionally involved, but he somehow gave her a sense of security.

"Jen, you alright?"

Jenny found herself deep in her thoughts when Tina questioned her.

"Yup, let's go in. The reviews have been great for this place."

Luckily Marissa made a booking earlier. The restaurant was jam-packed with noisy chatter and laughter with live classical Indian music background. The waiter directed the group to their table after confirming the booking.

They enjoyed a lovely dinner filled with the update from everyone's week and some harmless banter. More than a few times, Jenny unconsciously glanced at the kitchen door, maybe looking for a familiar face.

"Jen, tell us, how's that caramel boy of yours?"

"Caramel boy? He's no boy Tina, and he's a man and a respectful housemate. And he's- not mine."

Jenny replied with a hint of disappointment.

"Yet. He is not yours yet. Is he gay or something? How has he not made a pass at the sexy thing on the other side of the wall?"

"We barely see each other, and our timings are all different. Plus, I'm his landlord, Valerie."

"Jen, honey, just wondering, does he know you're packing a little extra?"

Marissa asked with caution.

"Nope. He has no idea, and it doesn't matter because nothing will happen between us."

"Jen, Danny was two years ago, and yes, he was a jerk. But you need to give yourself a chance to find love again."

"I dunno. It's scary, and I never want to get hurt like that again. Ever."

Just as Jenny's mood was about to turn for the worse, the waiter appeared with a dessert plate.

"Sorry, sir. I think you got the wrong table, and we didn't order a dessert."

"No, ma'am. This is with compliments from our chef for Miss Jenny's birthday. It's our house speciality, sizzling chocolate fudge brownie with caramel sauce topped with vanilla bean ice cream. It's only available every other Friday night but was specifically made today for all of you."

"Oh, Marissa. You are too sweet. Thank you."

"No, girl. I didn't do this. I didn't tell the restaurant it's your birthday today. Did you girls do this?"

Both Tina and Valerie shook their heads. All four heads turned to the waiter.

"No worries, ma'am. Maddy prepared this for you. It's his speciality, on the house or his tab, and something like that."

Jenny suspected as much and was trying to hide how delighted she was to hear it. She was so happy and blushed immediately.

"Ohhhh... Maddy, is it? Jen's strictly housemate only person, right?"

Tina asked jokingly.

"Yes, ma'am. He often speaks very highly of her at work and how kind she was to give him a place to stay. I'm Shiva, by the way. And he's also mentioned you are a beautiful person both inside and out. And I must agree."

"You are a sweet talker, aren't you? Now Shiv, do we get to thank Maddy in person for this lovely birthday dessert?"

Marissa enquired, and others were more curious to meet Madhav to thank him for the dessert finally.

"He's a little busy now, ma'am. Why don't you get started on the dessert, and I'll let him know?"

"OK. I'll wait."

Jenny replied more than enthusiastically, which earned a round of laughter from the other girl.

"Mmmm. This is amazing. It's all gooey, warm and cold at the same time. I can't get enough of this."

Marissa proclaimed as the girls dug in and thoroughly enjoyed the dish.

"You know what else is gooey, warm and cold at the same time? JENNY'S HEART FOR MADDY!!!"

"Shaddap, you guys! I don't even know how he knew my birthday. And please don't embarrass him later. He's quite the shy type."

"A little protective, are we? I hope he comes soon. We wanna make sure you guys are compatible and ask his hand in marriage."

The group shared laughter as no one noticed Madhav's appearance at the table.

"Hello, ladies! I am Madhav. You guys can call me Maddy. I hear I was summoned to this table."

Jenny was amazed at how confident he appeared; she could still make out his chiselled frame under his chef's whites and was amazed by his smile. She thought it was nice to see him in his element.

"Maddy, my closest friends are Marissa, Tina, and Valerie."

"Wow. This is Maddy. Jen, why did you hide him from us for so long? Unfortunately, we all have someone, but Jen here is free."

"Free, is she? I am not a free product, Valerie. I am so expensive no one even dares ask the price."

Madhav just chuckled.

"So, ladies, did you like the food and the dessert? Did you like it?"

His eyes point directly at Jenny for the second part of the question. She smiled and acknowledged with a tiny nod. Jenny found herself unable to speak, her heart racing and the grin on her face was a dead giveaway.

"Jenny, are you blushing? Yes, Maddy. The food was amazing, and the dessert was spectacular. Jenny particularly LOVED everything. Especially the dessert man."

Tina almost whispered the last to Jenny, which earned Tina an elbow to the arm.

"Ouch!"

Madhav loved watching Jenny with her friends, an active part of her; he assumed she had but never revealed it.

"OK, ladies. I'm going to get back to the kitchen. Hopefully, we'll see more of you soon."

"Erm. Maddy, just a minute?"

Jenny got up to talk to Madhav alone.

"Thank you again for a great meal, Maddy."

"It was my pleasure, Miss Jen. Sorry. Jenny."

This was again the shy Madhav. In a crowded, noisy restaurant, the two found themselves unable to take their eyes off each other. He's never stood so near her before, and her scent was intoxicating. His heart was fluttering again. She looked breathtaking in her red maxi, and he couldn't look away.

She knew now the effect she was having on him. And she loved every bit of the attention.

"Maddy, how did you know it was my birthday today?"

"That was easy. It was on our refrigerator calendar."

"So, you are stalking me now?" (She put on a rare playful smile)

"No, no. (He stammered as he was a little caught off guard) No such thing. I wanted to thank you for allowing me to stay at your place. You trusted a total stranger. I wanted to bring back that dessert home after work as a gift. Then, I saw you and your friends here. So, I thought you'd enjoy it more with them."

"Thank you, Maddy. That meant a lot."

Jenny leaned in on him and gave him a thank you kiss on his cheeks. Maddy's face was flushed. The other girls at the table cheered for Jenny and Maddy.

"You're welcome, Jenny."

The pair started walking away. Jenny turned around.

"Maddy, I would have enjoyed the dessert even if JUST the two of us. At OUR place."

Both smiled, and Maddy returned to the kitchen in a daze. Jenny, meanwhile, could never get rid of her smile no matter how much she tried. She ignored the other night's conversations, so her jaw started aching.

The group thanked Shiva and left the restaurant well satisfied.

"Marissa, can you please tell Jen to stop smiling to herself? People might think she's going crazy."

"Let her be, Valerie. She is just thinking about her caramel dessert man. He's hot. Handsome face, sexy hot body. Damn, I wish he was my housemate."

Jenny's face reddened with girls making fun of her, and she hid her face behind her handbag. Ten minutes later, the girls dropped Jenny back home.

She couldn't get to her unit fast enough. She was horny and rock hard. She needed to blow a load. Maybe more. The constant contact between panties and the tip of her sensitive girlcock made things worse. Or better. She didn't need any other stimulus that day. Just the memory of his scent and the aura of their proximity was enough. There was no faceless man in her wanton mind anymore. It was him. The man who she shared a house with. The man on the other side of the wall.

She didn't even bother getting out of her dress. She hurriedly climbed onto her bed, hiked up her short skirt and slipped off her laced panties. She was as hard as steel, and her cock pointed upright.

She wrapped her small hand around the shaft and started stroking herself. She knew she wouldn't last longer than a minute. Her eyes were shut tight, her breath quickened, and her thoughts filled with Madhav making sweet love to her. Skin gliding onto each other, their lips mating, their tongues intertwined, and his masculine scent was overpowering her. Her whole body shook as she came, squirting all over her red dress without any warning.

Even after cumming, she was still hard, which hadn't happened in a long time. It took her cumming five times before she was somewhat satisfied and fell asleep.

Maddy came home that day in a joyous mood. Something has changed between them after two months. Of course, he wanted more, and they were two different people from different walks of life.

She was a sophisticated white woman; he was a simple Indian guy. She was probably the most gorgeous woman he's ever seen, and he was Madhav. More than anything, she was his landlord, and he was just her tenant.

Tonight, he had no time for any of those thoughts. He rushed to his room, noticing his housemate was already asleep. He needed to jerk off so badly. The image of her in her red dress was imprinted in his mind.

He undressed as fast as he could and stood in front of the mirror naked with his erect 8-inch cock in his hand. He jerked himself as he envisioned making love to her and pleasuring her. He didn't last long. He was bucking his hip uncontrollably in hardly two minutes as he came in torrents on the floor. He also slept well that night.

Over the next few weeks, the pair started deliberately spending more time together. Jenny, of course, had to take the first step, and Madhav was still too shy to make any sort of move.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning, Jenny. You're up early today?"

Madhav was headed for his morning gym when the sexy landlord in blue sports bra and matching yoga pants appeared from her room. He didn't want to be obvious, but he was undressing her with his eyes.

"I wanted to go to the gym with you. The gym's crowded in the evenings. So, I thought of switching it up. Is that ok with you?"

Madhav didn't have to say it. The excitement was evident in his eyes. He's going to get more time with her.

"Yea. Definitely. Let's go."

After a quick warm up jog to the gym, both went about their routines. Both kept an eye on each other and smiled inward when one caught the other staring. Madhav tried his best to focus on the task, but Jenny's body was too distracting.

Jenny didn't stray far from him and constantly found an excuse to check him out in his singlet tank top and gym shorts. He did have overly developed muscle, but he was ripped. She was so captivated by him, and her excitement would have definitely shown had she not tucked her secret.

Jenny was done earlier than Madhav but waited on him, not that she was complaining. She loved hanging around him. They both headed home after he was done, just chatting along the way about general things, work and food.

"Do you wanna take your bath first?"

"It's ok. I need to get to work only at about 11. You go ahead."

That is what she wanted to hear. She wanted to showcase her body in a towel to Madhav, and she loved how Madhav admired her when she fully dressed for work.

He had his reasons. He wanted to see Jenny's luscious body wrapped in a towel.

Both didn't know where this flirtation was going to lead. Jenny had one huge secret she hadn't revealed, and she was not sure if she wanted to yet. She tried to keep the illusion going as long as possible.

Two weeks from Jenny's birthday, everything changed.

Masturbation was not enough for Jenny anymore. She needed more, but she was afraid to confront the truth and come clean. She did the safest thing she knew. She went out and bought a 6-inch rubber dildo with a suction cup. The colour she chose was what Madhav's member would be.

That night she felt kinky and excited at the same time. She's never done this before, and she wanted him badly in her. But the dildo was a safer option, and her secret was protected.

Jenny was still a little scared as she hadn't been fucked in the ass for over two years. She knew she had some prep work to do even though it was a toy. Her regular masturbation sessions never involved any preparation, and she's done by the time Madhav gets back home.

It was nearly 10.30 pm when she was satisfied with her preparation. She decided to wear maroon laced garter lingerie without the panties. She already had a few scenes she wanted to watch loaded on her laptop and placed on the floor.

She put on her noise cancelling headphones and was immersed in the scene. She placed the dildo upright on the floor, which explains why she wanted a suction cup and started lubing and stroking the fake cock mirroring actions on the screen.

She moaned and removed a small butt plug she had placed earlier in her asshole. Two of her well-lubricated fingers replaced it as she stretched herself out. Jenny was on all fours, pleasuring herself. She was afraid she might just cum fingering her ass. Her girlcock was so hard.

She could wait anymore. Her headphones' added visual and audio stimulus was truly overpowering her sex. She quickly squatted on top of the dildo, aligned herself, and rubbed the cockhead on her girlpussy. She so badly wanted to slam herself on it but wasn't ready.

With a muffled groan, she slowly moved down on the dildo to allow the head to penetrate her. It took some time for her to get used to the size. The cockhead felt huge, but Jenny kept a steady pressure and tried to relax her sphincter.

She eventually felt a pop, and the head got past the initial resistance. She deliberately took her time and continued her descent on the shaft as she got used to the girth of the dildo. Before long, her ass was almost on the ground. She felt her skin against the fake testicles.

Jenny got comfortable fast. The sensation of fullness was overwhelming. She started bouncing harder and quicker on the fake cock. Supporting herself on foot and right hand, she began pumping her girlcock. Her sexy moans became louder.

Her surrounding became a blur. There was only her imaginary hot tenant fucking her, her steel hard girlcock and the erotic sound from the headphones.

"Maddy, please fuck me!"

"Harder, Maddy. Please, baby."

"Your cock feels so good in my ass, Madhav."

"Please never stop, Madhav. I want you in me all the time."

"PLEASE, MADHAV!!!"

Jenny was so close she could feel the cum racing up her shaft, and she could do nothing to stop it.

"Jen. Jenny, are you ok? I heard my name. Did you call me?"

Jenny turned towards the sudden ray of light from the ajar door. Madhav stood stunned in his boxer at the door like deer caught in a headlight.

He saw his goddess in her most vulnerable state. Her face was full of undeniable lust, and her breathing distorted. The lingerie just added to her sensuality. Her girlcock looked perfect on her. He even noticed the pleasure a rubber dildo gave her.

Their eyes met. Jenny's body could take it no more, and she'd let go of her cock, now supporting herself on both hands. Her body jerked uncontrollably, and she sprayed her juices right in front of Madhav, facing him with eyes still fixed on each other.

"I am so sorry, Jenny. I knocked on the door a few times. I was worried when you didn't answer, and I thought something was wrong and came in. So sorry again."

Madhav didn't wait for her reply. He closed the door and left.

"Madhav, please. Please don't go."

She mumbled so softly no one could hear. Jenny fell back on the floor as the dildo slipped out from her. She was panting, and it took some time for her to get her breath under control. As she sprawled on the ground, she slowly came back to face her reality. Her secret was out. Not the way she intended to.

She was finally letting her guard down with a man. And she may have spoilt it before anything happened. She thought tomorrow she had to face him and come clean. Madhav might not want to stay here anymore. For now, she was too tired to address the sinking feeling in her heart. Her eyes welled as she drifted to sleep on the floor, knowing things would be different from tomorrow.

Madhav entered his room on the other side of the wall with million things running through his mind. He calmed his thought. It made sense to him why she had her guards up ever since they met. He also realised why she is a strong independent sexy woman. He surprised himself at the thought. He saw her cock splayed open in front of him just a few moments ago, but he still saw her as a gorgeous woman, nothing else.

Soon, his other head took over thinking. He was back again in front of the mirror with his boxers on the floor, his hand roughly pumping his solid member at the most sensual site he's ever seen. He grunted as he was done in a matter of a few minutes.

He got onto his bed, thinking about what to do next. He also thought Jenny might have mistaken him for abruptly leaving the room. He wanted to hold her and tell her everything will be alright. As Madhav dozed off, he knew things would be different from tomorrow. He smiled to himself.

Jenny woke up at 6 am to the light ray coming from under the door, indicating her housemate had woken up to go to the gym. She wanted to wait for him to leave and then come out, and she heard a surprise knock on her door.

"What? He wants to tell me off and leave immediately. Couldn't stay here a little longer? Am I that disgusting now?"

Her anger boiled as she spoke inwardly. She kept quiet for a while.

"Jen. Hey Jenny, you want to go work out? I'm ready. I'll just wait for you."

That startled her further as she sprung onto her feet.

"Ermm, OK, give me 5 minutes, Madd. Madhav. I'll just be out."

She washed her face and, brushed, changed to her outfit at warp speed.