Chipping At The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny embraced Madhav, and the pair's lips met again. This time, slow, long sensual kisses. Jenny was lost in the moment as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

The stimulation was so intense on her prostate. Her moans of pleasure filled the apartment. Her girlcock leaked endlessly. Jenny was close, and she's never been this turned on before.

"Jen, I love being inside you."

"Ohh... Madhav. Where were you all this time? This cock is supposed to be mine."

"I'm sorry I took so long, Jen. I am here now and forever."

"Baby, I want to go faster now. I am going to cum soon. And you need to cum inside me. Make me yours."

The breathless Madhav just nodded. Still fully clothed, Jen moved up and down on his rigid member, knowing her reward was close. Their eyes never left each other. They felt the love and lust building towards their peak as Jenny continued to pound herself on his hard cock. The couple's moans of pleasure filled the air as they raced towards the imminent release. And then, Jenny's mouth fell open, her eyes shut tight, and her body started jerking as she came on Madhav's tight abs.

"OHHH, BABY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO HARD!"

Jenny's vulnerable state and how her body squirmed on top of him pushed Madhav over the edge. Jenny felt it as she still rode her orgasm, and his big hard cock started bulging a little more inside her.

"BABY, I FEEL IT COMING! PLEASE GIVE ME THAT BABY BATTER! BREED ME!"

"AHHHH! I'M CUMMING, JEN! YOU. ARE. MINE!"

That did it. Madhav filled her ass in torrents as he held Jenny's hips tightly and slammed up violently inside her.

Neither spoke for a good 5 minutes. The sound of heavy breaths filled the air. Jenny just withered on Madhav's chest, and he was still inside her. They felt each other's heartbeat slowly coming down. Madhav wrapped his arms around her, planting kisses on her forehead. The smell of sweat and cum was strong.

Jenny finally looked up at him. She had an exposed look on her face, and Madhav sensed the worry. Their gazes met. Jenny's eyes welled.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Madhav, are you sure you want me? Are you doing this for this house?"

Madhav felt it was odd to ask, but he knew he had to reassure her. He held her face with both hands and looked into her eyes.

"Jenny, I love you. I've loved you from the day I walked into this house. I'll never do anything to hurt you. You are my everything."

Jenny leaned in and kissed him hard like he was hers and only hers. Tears continued to trickle down her cheeks.

"I love you too, Madhav. We wasted a good few months. You should have told that earlier."

"You would have kicked the creepy Indian guy out the same day."

Both laughed.

Jenny laid her head on his chest as she heard his heartbeat. She smiled to herself as she knew it was beating for her. Her hand was casually playing with his chest hair when Jenny suddenly realised. She lifted her head.

"Baby, are you still hard? Inside me? My ass is already holding so much of your cum!"

Madhav chuckled as he ground himself in her.

"Yes, honey."

"Oh boy, I'm in big trouble."

"Yea, you're in for a long hard night."

"Tell me what you want, baby. I'll do anything."

Both felt something building inside them again. Jenny looked at Madhav with total devotion. She would do anything for him, but Madhav had other ideas. He wanted to give her pleasure. Jenny had never experienced a man pleasuring her before today. Hell, this was the first time she came without touching herself.

Jenny couldn't understand what he wanted as he gazed wantonly into her eyes. Madhav's index and middle fingers reached for the small puddle of cum on his abdomen and scooped up the clear cum from Jenny.

Jenny's eyes widened, and she realised what he was about to do. Madhav brought the cum glistened fingers to his mouth, but Jenny caught his hand first.

"Madhav, are you sure you want to taste me? You don't have to. No need to force yourself."

He just smiled at her innocence. He realised he's broken down her wall.

"Honey, I want this. I want every inch of you, and I want to taste you."

"Are you sure?"

Jenny felt herself harden as she questioned him in the most girlish way. She wanted him to take what was his. Madhav understood.

"Jenny. You. Are. Mine. I own you. And I will do as I please."

Jenny let go of his hands as she stared at him. She held her breath, watching her lover wrap his mouth on her girl's cum.

"Mmmm. You taste so good."

Jenny blushed, feeling the blood rushing to her nether region. Her breath quickened, and her body started gyrating subconsciously on his pole as Madhav hardened.

Madhav wanted to take control. He wanted to give her pleasure. He stood up from the sofa, still holding her. His hardening member plopped out of her asshole. Jenny whimpered, feeling empty, wanting him back inside her and feeling the deluge of cum spilling out of her.

"Baby, I want you inside me. I feel so empty, and I want more of that cum. Please, baby."

"Jen, let's go the bed. Our bed. You still have your dress on. I want to see this beauty in all its glory, and I want to pleasure you, ok?"

Jenny just nodded and held onto him. She felt safe and loved after a long time, and more importantly, she knew she deserved to be loved. Emotions got the better of her as she rested her head on the side of Madhav's neck.

Madhav carried her to her room and gently lay her on the bed as though she was the most precious gift ever. A dim light was enough for them to see one another.

She sat up on the bed, gazing into the naked hard body in front of her. Madhav looked at her like a tiger readying to devour a gazelle.

"Take off the dress."

She struggled to loosen the button on the back.

"Help me, baby."

She bit her lips as she pleaded with her eyes. Madhav couldn't help but smile, leaning forward to kiss her hard.

"I love you so much; you know that?"

"I love you too. Please get me out of this dress. I want you to see me."

He gently got her to stand and undid the buttons on the back. The dress fell, exposing Jenny's naked body. Madhav took a deep breath as he took everything in. God, she was a sight to behold. And she was his.

Jenny fidgeted as she was insecure about her appearance, especially how her partner felt from previous trauma. Madhav felt her self doubts and wanted to reassure her.

"Jen, honey. I love you so much. You look so beautiful and sexy. Feel what you've done to me."

Madhav stepped closer and guided her hand to his thick cock. Even though she's tasted him and felt him inside her moments earlier, he still felt big and tumescent. Jenny tightened her grip feeling his hardness pulsing against her hand. Madhav gasped, almost losing control.

"Thank you, baby. I needed to hear that."

Their lips met with a sloppy kiss, unhurried. The urgency from before was not there. They were taking their time to explore one another. Madhav slowly slid his tongue into her mouth, and Jenny responded accordingly. They were creating their rhythm. Hands were gliding on each other's bodies feeling the hardness and the softness.

Madhav's hands moved down her curves and grabbed her ass firmly, pressing their crotches together. The hard cocks rubbed on each other, exchanging precum. The sensation sent shock waves through Jenny. Her breath was erratic as she looked down at the vulgar site.

There is no mistaking that she had a girlcock, smooth, pink, hairless, 4-inch compared to Madhav's thick, hard, veiny, purplish engorged 8-inch cock. She still can't believe how she fit the whole thing in her ass moments earlier, and she can't wait to do it again.

"Madhav, what are you doing to me? Don't ever leave me. I can't live without you."

"Jen, honey, I am not going anywhere. I'll always be right here."

The pair continued to kiss as Madhav guided Jenny to the bed. Supporting her back, he gently laid her down.

"Jen, just relax, ok. I am going to take care of you."

Jenny just managed a nod as she opened herself to Madhav with her arms on top of her head. Madhav's wet kisses moved from her mouth to her neck, sending goosebumps all over Jenny. She was squirming under his touch. His kisses trailed to her clean-shaven armpit. She moaned as he licked and inhaled her scent.

Jenny has always been conscious of her B cup breasts. Madhav devoured them like they were the best tasting snack in the world. That made her feel perfect. Jenny loved the way he flicked his tongue over her pink erect nipples. Madhav kept his eyes on her as he cupped her left breast and sucked on it. His other hand was playing and rolling the right nipple. Jenny moaned and slithered as though she wanted to get away, but her body wouldn't let her.

"OH MY GOD! BABY! That feels amazing! I never.."

Jenny couldn't finish her sentence. Her hands pressed Madhav's head against her breast, and her body pressed up on his face. After a while, Madhav paid equal attention to the right breast. Jenny was leaking precum as she continued feeling his hard cock on hers.

Madhav slowly descended on her body, continuously kissing her flat stomach, navel, and sides. Jenny knew what was coming, and she gasped in anticipation.

Madhav suddenly peeled away from her. She panicked momentarily. His face and his hard cock reassured her. He gently dragged her to the edge of the bed with her legs hanging on the floor. Her body danced to his tunes. He was her snake charmer, and his snake was charming her.

Madhav placed a pillow under her head and smiled at her.

"I want us to be able to see each other. And I want you to see how much I love and lust for you."

Jenny felt her heart racing, her body trembling in anticipation. Madhav placed another pillow for him to kneel on between her legs. Jenny spread her legs further to accommodate her lover. She was stiff and leaking precum continuously.

Madhav placed a series of small kisses on her inner thighs that sent shockwaves to Jenny's girlcock. Her moaning never stopped.

"Madh... I might cum soo... I dunno if I can hold.."

She whimpered under his control. Madhav gently rubbed his hands on her thighs to calm her down. She managed to gain some control.

"Are you sure you wanna go down on me? You just came in me."

He needed her to let go of her fears and insecurity. He wanted to support and cherish this beautiful being, and he needed another approach.

"Jenny. I am going to tell you ONE. LAST. TIME. You are MINE. ALL MINE. NEVER. I mean, NEVER question that."

Jenny loved that he took charge. She loved that she was his for the taking, which calmed her.

"OK, baby. I love you, ok."

Madhav beamed at her. His kisses became sloppier as he reached her loins. She could see everything he was doing. From her view, he looked like a man possessed. He stopped right in front of her erection, and she could feel his warm breath on her girlcock.

He planted a kiss on the leaking cockhead. Jenny gasped. With both hands encircling her thigh from down under, Madhav began working on Jenny's girlcock. Nothing was spared. His dried cum didn't bother him one bit as he licked from her asshole to her sensitive testicles to her shaft. His hand was constantly jerking her erection. He acted to intuition based on what he liked to be done to him. He finally sucked her whole cock. His tongue repeatedly worked on her sensitive underside. Jenny was on cloud nine, making the O face, struggling to keep her eyes open. She had never felt anything like this before. And then, he stopped. Jenny looked at him in surprise. Madhav had a grin plastered on his face that glistened with her juices. His hand lightly touched her painful erection. The tip of his tongue light teasing her cock. She was so close.

"Jen, whose cock is this?"

"Yours, Madh.."

"What can I do with it?"

"Anythi... Anyth.. you wa.."

"Any time I want?"

"Ye... Anythi... Any tim..."

"Good answer."

Jenny could only mumble her answers. He had her wrapped around his mouth. Literally and figuratively. He started sucking hard and fast, using lots of saliva, ensuring no teeth were involved. Jenny's moaning became louder, and her breath quickened. He could feel her cockhead swelling in his mouth. Jenny couldn't even warn him and wouldn't have made a difference to Madhav. He wanted to pleasure her. That was all he thought as he kept his eyes on her. Madhav's mouth was suddenly filled with warm cum as Jenny jerked her hip into his mouth and her hands held his head in place. She could hear the sound of Madhav gulping down her cum.

Jenny took some time to catch her breath. Madhav continued to clean up the deflating girlcock with his tongue gently. Jenny could not believe what had happened. Madhav planted tiny kisses on her thigh, waiting for her to regain her composure. Jenny finally looked down at her boyfriend. Yes, that is my boyfriend. And he just gave me a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Madhav, what have you done to me? I will want that every day from now on. I love you, baby. Thank you."

"Honey, I love you. And your wish is my command."

Jenny smiled and signalled him to come up and kiss her.

"Why did you tease me like that? That was bad."

Jenny was playful with Madhav. He just chuckled.

Jenny could taste her seeds in his mouth as they made out. The tongues continued to wrestle each other. Madhav pressed his hard cock on Jenny's flat abs making sure she understood his urgency. Jenny reached for his cock with both hands and started stroking it.

"Baby, my ass needs your cock now. Fuck me hard. Please. Just take me now."

Madhav lubed up his hard cock and stood at the edge of the bed as he lined up his cock on Jenny's asshole.

"Baby, I want to see you fucking my ass."

He placed a pillow under her buttock for better alignment and pleasure. Her ass was ready for him. Jenny spread her legs wider, prepared to accept his big cock. Madhav pressed his hard cock on her asshole, which gladly welcomed him. Jenny gasped at the familiar stretching pleasure it gave her. This time there was no pain, only the pleasure of getting fucked hard by her man.

Madhav was in control. He had a firm grip on her pelvic bone as he rhythmically pounded her hard. The pair was lost in pleasure, lust and love. Her cock was hard again, the third time today leaking precum. His thick hard cock stretched her asshole and hit all the right spots for her. She wanted to taste him, but she knew he wanted to fill her with his cum again. She saw it in his eyes.

"Baby, fuck me harder! PLEASE, BABY! I want to cum while you're fucking me hard!"

Madhav happily complied with his girlfriend's request. He fucked her hard, and her stretched asshole sheathed his cock like it always belonged there. The room was filled with Jenny's moans, the thumping of the pelvis, and the bed's creaking.

"FUCK ME, BABY! THIS ASS IS YOURS! THIS BODY IS YOURS! ALL YOURS!"

Despite how hard Madhav was fucking her, Jenny still felt love as she looked into his eyes. That did it for me.

"I'm cumming, baby. I'm cumming."

This was a little subtle compared to her previous two times. She whimpered as her body convulsed under him. Jenny's asshole tightened its grip on Madhav's cock and pushed him over the edge.

"Jen, I'm CUMMING!!!"

Madhav slammed hard and emptied his load deep into her ass. Jenny loved the feel of his hot cum filling her ass again.

"Kiss me, boyfriend."

Madhav obliged. He leaned on her and kissed her passionately.

"I have a girlfriend."

Madhav held her face and kissed her all over.

"You owe this girlfriend a load down her throat."

"Wanna go again?"

"I'd love to, but I want a fresh load for breakfast. Plus, I want to cuddle my boyfriend now. My stinky boyfriend who left two loads of baby batter in me."

"You know, talking like that will get you into trouble."

"I know."

The couple laughed as Madhav gently pulled out his cock and flopped beside her. Jenny moaned as she felt cum pouring out of her ass. She instinctively reached for well fucked cum filled asshole, coated her fingers with his cum and brought it to her mouth. She faced Madhav as she slid her hand into her mouth, tasting him.

"Mmmm. That's tasty. Tomorrow, I want it directly from the faucet. Now, down, boy."

"Jen, you are going to be the death of me. I love you."

"I love you too, Madhav. Please don't hurt me."

"I'll never."

Jenny felt tears trickling down her cheeks as she faced away from Madhav, pulling him to hug her from the back. Often, she felt so alone in this world, with no one to hold her or make her feel loved. As Jenny interlaced her fingers into Madhav's calloused hands, she felt safe in his arms. She wanted to make new memories with this man. Her man. He belonged to her. She pushed back into him and fell into a deep slumber with that thought.

The pair were suddenly woken up by knocking at the door.

"Who is knocking at our door at this hour?"

Madhav was first to get off the bed. The clock showed 9 am.

"I'll go check the door. You put on some clothes so that I can get some blood to my brain."

"HA HA. OK baby. Remember, you still owe me something."

Madhav quickly put on a track bottom and headed to the door.

"Hi. May I help you?"

Madhav saw an unfamiliar white man at the door.

"Who are you, man!"

Madhav was a little taken aback by the response. Jenny walked out just in time, wearing Madhav's white shirt.

"Who's at the Madhav?"

Jenny's eyes went wide.

"DANNY!!!"

I plan to continue exploring this dynamic depending on the reader's response. All your comments and future suggestions are welcomed, and your rating will mean a lot to me. Thank you.