Chipping At The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he gonna leave after today, he better know what he's missing."

She told herself as she wore the sexiest outfit she had, a sports bra with a plunging neckline and tights that revealed the curves of her bottom.

"Good morning. Shall we?"

Jenny nonchalantly greeted Madhav. He was speechless as he gulped at the sexy outfit. Madhav wanted to take her that instant, and he knew what she was doing and decided to play this game.

"OK. Let's go."

Things were a little awkward. Jenny was more than annoyed with him.

"Oh, he won't even eye me anymore."

"Why did he have to go to the other corner to work out?"

"Is he avoiding me?"

"You know what. I don't care."

"Am I just a landlady now?"

"Did you wear this slutty outfit for m

e?"

"Three guys have already checked me out, and this stupid guy doesn't even look at me?"

"Does he not think I'm a lady?"

Jenny's internal struggles were killing her. She put in extra effort during lifts to blow off the steam.

"Wow. You're pushing it hard today, Jen. Almost like you are angry at the weights."

"Yea. I am, and I might kill someone if I don't."

Jenny's tone to Madhav conveyed her irritation, and Madhav just chuckled at how cute she was when vulnerable. He otherwise focused on his workout but tactfully eyed her, not letting her stray too far.

"Why is he talking about stupid weights?"

"Doesn't he know why I'm a trainwreck?"

"Just put me out of my misery already!"

She was screaming in her mind, and she was done before him. She approached him at his machine.

"You done, Jenny? Just another set. You wanna wait?"

"OF COURSE, I'M WAITING FOR YOU, IDIOT! I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO TALK ABOUT LAST NIGHT! I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO LOOK AT ME! WHY DID YOU THINK I CAME TO THE GYM TODAY? IT'S TO BE AROUND YOU EVEN IF IT WAS OUR LAST DAY TOGETHER!"

Jenny never said it out loud but felt like a volcano was about to erupt inside her.

"Yea. I'll wait."

That's all she could muster.

As they walked back home, silence filled the tracks. Both were deep in thought.

Madhav knew he had to take the lead after this. This woman is meant for him. He wanted to protect her, be there for her in every way possible. He wanted to love her. Every part of her, and she was his complete woman.

On the other hand, Jenny wanted to broach the subject when they got home fearing she might be humiliated outside.

"You know what, the moment we step through the door, I will ask him. I don't care what comes after that."

She convinced herself without much conviction.

The walk up to the apartment felt like forever. Made only worse by the awkward silence. The tension was palpable, and both sensed it. The relationship is going to change when they walk through the door.

Jenny unlocked the door, and Madhav walked in first, waiting for her to close the door.

"Ermm. Listen Madhav. About last nigh..."

She never finished her sentence. Madhav pushed her against the door, their bodies pressed together, and his eyes found hers. His one hand was firmly around her waist, thrusting the hips together, and the other on her neck with his thumb caressing her jawline. They were so close; they felt the warmth of each other's breath.

Jenny melted into Madhav's arms. She wanted him to take her that instant but waited for his move. Her hands encircled his back, lightly caressing his firm butt and pulling him closer.

"Jen. I am going to kiss you now. If you don't want me to, stop me now. Please. I can't hold myself back anymore."

Jenny closed her eyes and wet her lips, waiting for the inevitable. Madhav pressed his lips against her. The moment was electric as her mouth parted, permitting his tongue to snake through. The kiss lasted as long as they could, and they just had to break for air in between. The gesture felt like they were breathing new life into each other. Neither wanted to stop.

"What took you so long?"

Jenny playfully bashed her hand on his chest. She had tears in her eyes. She wanted him so badly, and shattered was the brick wall she had built. Both continued grinding the hip together, knowing how they felt.

"Jen. Can you feel what you're doing to me?"

Madhav asked as he continued pressing himself against her. Jenny was erect, but she could feel how big and rigid Madhav was under his shorts.

Jenny instinctively reached out in front of Madhav to feel his member. Madhav grunted at first contact.

"That is how I am almost always when I am around you. You torture me. All the time."

"Wow, baby, you feel nice and big. I am a little scared, but I want you in me so badly."

Jenny bit her lips and looked into Madhav's eyes, full of lust, as she continued stroking his hard cock outside the cloth.

"Baby?"

"What? You thought you were just going to fuck me and not be my boyfriend?"

Madhav snickered at her playful demeanour.

"Boyfriend? I love the sound of that."

They continued devouring each other with hands all over each other. Madhav reluctantly peeled himself from her. Jenny looked at him with confusion.

"Is he having second thoughts?"

Madhav sensed fear creeping up on Jenny's face. He held her shoulders and looked directly at her eyes.

"No, Jen. Stop worrying. I am NOT going anywhere. Trust me. I really want you. ALL OF YOU. I want to do it right. You need to get to work, and I am off today. I want to have a special night with you today. Treat you right."

Madhav stepped in and lightly kissed her.

"Yea, OK. But.."

"But what?"

"Look at what you've done to me. How am I supposed to go to work like this?"

She pointed to the apparent tent in her tights. Her eyes pleaded for release from Madhav, and Madhav cupped her face with both hands.

"Jen, I want to take you here and now. But you're too special. And you deserve to be treated that way. Just a few more hours. Trust me."

Jenny conceded and hesitantly left to get ready for work.

"And Jen, no taking care of it yourself."

"That's not fair."

"You're mine now. All of you."

"Does that mean you're mine now?"

"Not even a question. I was yours ever since I stepped into this home."

Jenny happily pranced to her room. She felt an array of emotions; lust, love, fear, and anxiety. Someone is chipping at her wall, and it's crumbling.

Madhav waited for her with coffee and breakfast when Jenny was ready for work. The couple sat at the kitchen island, enjoying food and each other's company. They could hardly take their eyes off each other.

"Madhav, stop looking at me like that. You're looking for trouble, and I need to work."

"What do you mean? I always look at you like this."

"You're literally undressing me. I already had a hard time tucking for today. You look too confident, and that's not good, Madhav."

"That is probably just a man looking at something he lov... likes."

"OK, I better get going. I don't want to."

Madhav lightly placed a kiss on Jenny's lips.

"Goodbye, Jen."

"Goodbye, baby. I can't wait for tonight."

Chapter 4: Breaking the Wall

The day felt surreal to both Jenny and Madhav, and they hardly knew each other but knew each other, if that made sense.

Jenny's day could not move fast enough. She was almost in a daze all day. She kept looking at her watch and didn't follow her colleagues for lunch, just at her place daydreaming. There were moments she had a flashback of what Danny did to her, but Madhav's eyes somehow calmed her nerves. She kept smiling to herself all day. Her coworkers even noticed her upbeat attitude. The moment the clock hit 6 pm, she was out. Her nerves were off the roof.

Madhav's day couldn't move slow enough. He had already planned a whole dinner. He rushed to the grocery store after Jenny left. He wanted to prepare a special dinner for his lover. Madhav loved her. Probably too early to tell her that, he thought. Madhav did his prep work and proceeded to clean both rooms. He noticed the dried cum stain on her floor, which gave him a hard on. An idea sparks in his brain after.

"How may I help you, sir?"

A lovely lady at the boutique approached him.

"Hi, ma'am. I am a little lost. I wanted to buy a dress for my gorgeous date tonight, but I am unsure which one. I brought sample size here."

"Oh wow. Bold move. Let me show you a few options."

The sales lady was accommodating, and Madhav managed to select a sexy off shoulder black dress. She might not be in it for long. He smirked at the thought and thanked the lady for her assistance.

Madhav still had some time before he needed to start cooking. He went on his laptop to do some research. He's never been with a transgender woman, and he wanted to pleasure her as much as he wanted it. He watched some videos and read some articles, improving his understanding of the subject.

He then prepared a three-course dinner for two and lined the dinner table. As the chicken was roasting in the oven, he could hear the key at the door. Jenny was back. He greeted her at the door, squeezed her tightly and kissed her like they hadn't seen each other in a millennium.

"Careful. You shouldn't take advantage of your landlord."

"I was only a grateful tenant. I have no ill intentions."

"Your ill intention is fairly evident in your eyes and the bulge in your pants, mister."

Jenny lightly ran her fingers over his tented pants. She then noticed the dinner table and a busy kitchen.

"Wow, it smells lovely in here. Our table looks so pretty. And wine."

"Ok, Jen, go get ready. I still got some work, and I'll go dress up."

"What am I supposed to wear?"

Jenny pouted at him thinking.

"There's a surprise for you on your bed."

"Really?"

Jenny excitedly went to her room and found the black dress laid out on the bed. Madhav could hear her screaming in joy from the kitchen and just laughed.

The next hour moved reasonably quick. Madhav was done with his dinner preparation, took his bath, and put on a dress shirt and pants. On the other side, Jenny had her bath, put on some makeup and perfume, and did her hair and sheer panties. No bra. She knew the dress wouldn't be on for long. She felt so sexy and naughty with the way her undergarments were rubbing on her skin. She finally put on the black dress her boyfriend got her. Yes, I have a boyfriend, she told herself.

She heard a knock on the door.

"Good evening, Miss Jenny. Are you ready?"

She answered the door. Madhav cleaned up well, dressed in a white shirt and black slacks. He looked handsome, and he handed his date a single red rose.

"Here is to my lovely date. Jen, you look radiant."

"You clean up pretty well yourself, Madhav."

"Thank you, Jen. Shall we?"

Madhav held her hand and pulled the chair for her like a true gentleman. He poured some wine for her.

"Let me get the starter."

"Can I help, Madhav?"

"Nope. I will be your waiter and date for today."

Dinner went on without a hiccup. It was probably the most extended conversation they've had to date. Still, it felt it was the beginning of something special. Jenny laughed at Madhav's absurd jokes; he couldn't take his gaze away from her intoxicating beauty. She kept complimenting his cooking, and she loved how he admired her.

As the night approached, the pair could not keep their hands off each other. Madhav constantly leaned to kiss her; he made his legs were always rubbing on hers. She kept feeling his arms, caressing his face. She asked herself, is he mine? He replied with his eyes, yes, I'm all yours.

"That was the best date I had."

"Who says we're done? I am going to do the dishes and then."

"And then, what, mister?"

"Nothing. And then, we'll watch some TV."

"Really? TV? That is what you want to do? Erm. Let me, please, help you with the dishes. We'll be done faster, and we can 'watch TV' after."

"Ha ha. No one can make watching TV so sensual. Ok, let's."

Jenny was washing the dishes, and Madhav was wiping them. They both knew what was coming. The tension was palpable as they felt their pulses on the tip of their finger. Hands were trembling. Throats dry. Stomachs were fluttering. Feet restless. Blood rushing to just one vital organ.

Two more dishes needed to be done. Madhav couldn't wait anymore. He moved behind Jenny, encircling his hands through her waist and pulling her close. Jenny held her breath as he smelled her hair.

"Jen. Your scent is killing me."

He brushed aside her hair and planted a series of short kisses on the nape of her neck. Jenny's breathing was erratic, pushing her ass against his erection. Jenny moaned as he lightly bit her neck. Her hand caressed his head and pushed him further into her neck.

"Baby, please make love to me. I've waited long enough. I want you so badly. Take me now. Please."

Madhav turned her to face him, kissed her hard and carried her to the sofa. She just melted into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. Their lips never parted as the kiss was sloppier and more urgent.

"Baby, let me be on top. You are quite big; I need to get used to you."

"Sure, Jen. Anything for you."

Madhav said with a comforting smile. He sat back on the sofa, still holding her on top of him.

"Ermm. Jen honey, I have something we might need in my pocket."

Jenny dug into his pocket with a slight surprise. She took out a small tube of lubricant, and she looked at Madhav with a smirk.

"Someone was pretty presumptuous. So, you assumed you were going to get lucky today."

"No, I didn't assume. I knew."

"Wow. I like the confidence, mister. We'll get to the lube soon enough. Now, where were we?"

Madhav pulled her in for another wet sloppy kiss. Hands were running wild on each other, breathing heavily, and neither relented from the kiss.

Jenny finally slipped down from Madhav's arms onto the floor between his legs, maintaining her eye contact at all times.

"Madhav, I want to taste you so badly."

Jenny undid his zipper. Madhav's pants were on the floor within seconds. The tent in his boxer was evident. Jenny hurriedly got rid of his boxers. Madhav just sat there, considering himself the luckiest man on earth.

Jenny's eye widened when she saw his hard cock standing upright.

"Oh baby, you are so big and hard. Did I do this to you?"

"You know the answer, Jen."

Jenny's soft hands slowly slithered along his thighs until she had one hand on his balls and the other around his thick stiff shaft. Madhav groaned at first contact. Jenny maintained eye contact with Madhav as she started caressing his balls and stroking his cock gently.

"You like that baby? Oh my god, you are so fucking hard and thick."

Jenny's sultry touches put Madhav in a trance state, and he couldn't take it anymore. She endured a whole day of torture, and this was her sweet payback.

She took her time with his member. Never stroking too fast, just enough to torment him.

"Madhav, whose cock is this?"

"Yours, Jen."

"What can do I do with it?"

"Anything you want."

"Any time I want?"

"Yes, Jen. Anything. Any time."

"Good answer."

Jenny leaned in and licked around the engorged cock head.

"Please don't stop, Jen. Please."

Madhav pleaded, immersed in the wet sensation of Jenny's mouth. Madhav started leaking precum which Jenny eagerly lapped up.

"Baby, you taste so good. Can't wait for you to take your load in my mouth. I am already addicted."

Jenny continued making love to Madhav's cock. She was right, and she was addicted to his taste. She repeatedly ran her tongue from the tip of the cock, along the shaft, down to his hairless balls.

Jenny drooled all over his cock. She paid particular attention to Madhav's cockhead, slowly encircling her tongue along its ridges. Madhav was lost in the sensation and lightly had hands in her hair, encouraging her. She attempted to deepthroat his cock, but was able to take about two-thirds of the length before she started gagging. That almost pushed Madhav over the line.

"Jen, you better slow down. I might cum soon."

Jenny loved how he throbbed in her mouth, feeling the pulses on his cock. Jenny sensed lust, love, appreciation, eagerness and pleasure in his eyes and body. He was hers, and she was proud.

Jenny didn't need to touch herself. She was hard, but she wanted more. She needed more.

"Madhav baby, I want you in me. Please."

"Jen, I want to give you pleasure as we.."

Jenny stood up and put her fingers on Madhav's mouth.

"Later, baby. Now, you need to claim me. Make me yours now. Yours alone."

Madhav just nodded, unable to speak anymore.

"You're gonna buy me more sexy panties, right?"

Madhav was puzzled by the question.

Jenny hiked up her short skirt and tore her panties. Jenny leaned forward to continue kissing him as she applied lube to her eager starfish.

Jenny used her finger, first one and then two fingers, to stretch her hole.

"Just a moment, baby, I want to make sure I'll be ready to take your huge cock in me."

Madhav held her face in his hands and continued kissing her sloppy. Their tongues explored each other as Jenny stretched herself.

"Baby, I'm ready."

Their lips separated momentarily, but the eyes fixated on each other. Madhav relaxed on the sofa. He wanted her to be in control, at least for now. Jenny applied more lube to his throbbing cock as she stroked him. Their breaths were short and urgent, their throats dried, and their hearts beat fast in sync.

Jenny squatted on Madhav's lap with her foot firmly on the sofa. She hiked up her short skirt exposing her most intimate secret. Madhav's hands instinctively reached for her waist to pull her close. Jenny's girlcock stood erect, grazing against his abs, and her precum was coating his skin.

Madhav broke eye contact to gaze at her erect girlcock.

"It's beautiful."

Jenny demurely smiled.

She wrapped her hands around Madhav's hard cock and aligned it to her asshole. Both trembled at first contact, and Jenny held him in place and slowly lowered herself on him.

Madhav had to hold back the urge to slam himself into her. Jenny grunted as she felt her asshole stretching wider than it had ever been to accommodate his cockhead. Her pained expression worried Madhav.

"Are you ok, Jen?"

"Yes, baby."

She finally felt a pop with constant pressure as the cockhead passed the tight ring. Jenny moaned. She held herself to get used to the size. The pained look was almost gone, replaced by pleasure and lust. Jenny loved how her asshole sheathed his cock, hitting all the right spots. She confidently impaled herself on Madhav's rock-hard cock, and soon their pelvis was touching. She felt full. Danny never filled or stretched her like this.

"Ohhhhh... Baby, I'm fully stretched out. Your cock is amazing."

"Jen, I can't believe I'm inside you."

"Madhav, kiss me now. Make love to me. Please. Your cock feels so good inside me. I want this every day. All day."

"Yes, honey. I am all yours."