Chipping At The Wall

Story Info
A budding love between a betrayed woman and a simple man
13.5k words
4.73
12.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at writing. I hope it is worth your time. I could not find anyone to help me edit. Hopefully, I've done a reasonable job. All characters are 18 years or older.

P.S. This is the second edited version.

Chapter 1: The Ugly Truth

"DANNY!!!"

Jenny was shouting at the top of her lungs as tears cascaded down her cheeks, unable to comprehend. She hopped up the staircase to tell the love of her life her good news. Jenny has just been promoted to lead her team in her advertising company. Little did she know her whole world was about to come crumbling down the moment she opened the apartment door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

She was stunned, unable to move. She just stood there holding onto the doorknob. She felt light-headed and dizzy, her stomach churned, and her vision blurred. The roller coaster of emotions was too much for her to handle. Her feet felt heavy as she thumped to the ground, wailing.

"How could you do this to me? You are my life, and I love you."

This time she was not shouting anymore. She was pleading, sounding like a defeated soul. She looked at the man in front of her. He was her one chance at love, with whom she had built a life for the past two years. She couldn't recognise him, and he was not the same man. That man loved her. She was sure of it.

"What you doing home at 3? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

Danny asked her with no hint of remorse as he pulled his 5-inch penis out of the naked blonde's cunt and bent over on the arm sofa. His reaction only made Jenny feel worse. She recognised the blonde when she straightened herself, still naked, not bothered to cover herself. It was Amber, Danny's best friend from his hometown with whom they have dinner every Thursday.

"Come on, Danny. Just put her out of her misery already. Anyway, we don't need her anymore."

Jenny didn't understand what Amber was saying. Yes, she wanted to punch the smirk out of her face, but she was clueless. She looked at Danny, searching for answers.

"Oh, baby. STOP. You're going to make me cum so hard with your fingers in my pussy, baby. Don't make her jealous."

Jenny was speechless as the sneering Danny continued to finger Amber's cunt. Not able to watch any longer, Jenny dropped her head to the ground.

"Your pussy tastes so good; I'd dine there for breakfast, lunch and dinner!"

As Danny licked Amber's juices from his hand, he walked towards the helpless, defeated Jenny.

"OK. Here it is. Both Amber and I, as a couple, came here to continue our studies but didn't have a place to stay and couldn't afford much. And you came along. You gullible romantic. You had the perfect place for us to stay, near the campus. So, Amber permitted me to seduce you, make you believe I was in love with you. So, at least one of us could have a FREE place to stay and support each other. Plus, you gave me pocket money to spend. It helped that you were so easy to fool. HA HA! The bonus point was I didn't expect I was getting in bed with a woman with something extra! Which explained how so easily I manipulated you by acting as if I cared. Cause no one gave a damn about you. Not your parents or your brothers. I loved the experience, though. Oh my God! You were a good fuck. Damn! I'm going to miss plugging that asshole of yours. But only had eyes for my girl and her tasty pussy."

Jenny just sat at the entrance dumbfounded. Her eyes were red, never stopped pouring, her head dropped, her demeanour defeated, and her heart hollow. She didn't know the next step.

She was always a strong independent woman since her family disowned her at 16. They didn't take it well when she came out, and she expected that. But she had a plan.

She knew she had to get her medications, surgeries, and therapy. She studied in correspondence, worked three jobs and saved every penny. After six painful surgeries and a master's degree, she was finally getting ahead in life.

She was gorgeous. At 28, she was a fit 5'8" brunette with lovely soft beige skin, captivating brown eyes and a little extra. Every man she passed never stopped gawking at her. She looked like a goddess, but she also exuded confidence wherever she went. Most men were intimidated by her.

She built her life on her own, and along came a 'good' guy who wanted to take care of her. She fell hard for him, and he moved in within a month.

Snapping back to the present, she sat there for an eternity. She started questioning herself.

Where did she go wrong?

How did she not see this?

How was she so blind?

"Danny, why tell me now? Why do this today?"

Both Danny and Amber, still stark naked, eyed Jenny with an evil smirk on their faces. To add salt to the wound, Danny pushed Amber to her knees as she took him in her mouth, sucking and bobbing his penis like the best tasting dessert.

"Jenny, we both got a job at a reputable law firm that pays us a lot of money just 15 minutes from here. Now, good that we are staying in the town. So, two things; one, we don't need you anymore, and two, you need to get out."

The blows kept on coming. Jenny didn't understand, and she still had some strength to fight.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO LEAVE! THIS IS MY PLACE!"

Amber, still on her knees with spit all over her filthy mouth, now jerking Danny off, glanced at Jenny.

"Honey, do you remember last year when we signed the renewal of the contract. You didn't know that you signed a transfer of tenancy to Danny's name. So, this is our place."

Jenny was again defeated. What started as a great day has become the worst day of her life, and she was not prepared for it.

"Come on, baby. Shove that thing in me. Cum in my pussy. Your pussy. Show this tranny she can't be a real woman, and she can never satisfy a man. EVER!"

Amber continued to humiliate herself as she faced Jenny on all fours. Danny slammed his penis into her pussy. Within the minute, he was grunting, spewing his seeds into her. The evil grin never left their faces. Jenny watched in disgust the end of her love life, which was all, nothing but a lie.

"Danny, I really loved you. You were my whole life, and you made me cut my close friends. What am I supposed to do now? I have no one, and I have nowhere to go."

She pleaded and begged him.

"Jenny, that's not our problem. I'll give you 2 hours. Take whatever you need and leave."

It was really over.

This was no nightmare.

Jenny finally understood her reality. Tears still raining down her cheeks, she got up and composed herself. She walked to her room with what felt like a ton of weight on her back.

She packed her bag, certificates, and essentials as fast as possible. She needed to get.

Where would she go? She didn't know.

What's going to happen with her work? She didn't know.

What going to happen to her life? She had no idea.

She couldn't face the couple anymore as she walked out, but their laughter was audible to her. She threw the keys at the entrance and left.

She walked out with her luggage and work bag, and she was back on the streets. She felt like she was 16 again, just this time, she had no plan.

"Marissa. Hi Marissa. Can you hear me?"

"JENNY! HOW DARE YOU CALL AFTER WHA,"

Jenny had to cut in.

"I know, Marissa. You were right, and you were always right."

"Girl, you, OK?"

Jenny proceeded to tell Marissa the whole evening debacle. She broke down again and thought how foolish she's been over these two years. Jenny had let her guard down and allowed someone in. And it destroyed her and almost everything she had built.

"Jenny, take a few days off. Drink and eat to your heart's content. But you will come out of this girl. We are stronger than this, and we have been through worse."

"You are right, Marissa. I will get through this."

As Jenny lay in Marissa's sofa bed that night, Jenny told herself she would never be vulnerable to a man again. She will be so strong that no one can ever try to hurt her. She's never letting anyone in again, building a brick wall around her.

"NEVER AGAIN!"

She told herself.

CHAPTER 2: The New Housemate

It has been two years since Jenny got her heart shattered. A lot has changed around Jenny and with Jenny. She eventually got close to her old friends Tina and Valerie after Marissa explained what Danny and his bitch had done to her. They were her pillars of strength now.

She focused her anger on work, and she got a double promotion within a year. She now has multiple teams to handle, and she's feared like a tyrant at her job.

With a better income, she bought a beautiful two-room apartment 10 minutes from work overlooking the city.

No man dared approach her. The ones who tried got their hopes squashed like a fly. Her walls were so high up now that no one could get through.

So, she thought.

She missed one thing through. She missed sex so much. Jenny loved getting fucked. She loved the feeling of her man throbbing and cumming in her ass. Not that she had much experience, and lots of it were her filthy imagination. Danny was her only one. Sex with Danny was one sided and monotonous. She sucks his 5-inch penis, and then he penetrates her, and he never returns the favour.

Jenny wasn't one to complain as she was in love with him and naïve. She thought that was sex but now knew better. She is horny all the time but too afraid she might get involved with the wrong man.

So, each night, Jenny strokes her 4-inch girlcock to her heart's content. One look at her beautiful cock; one will always assume it belonged to a woman. It was so feminine and smooth. She loved her girlcock. During her transition, she never even contemplated changing it.

She found herself turned on by a lot of erotica. So, most nights, she was on her computer with her lubed up girlcock, reading and stroking herself until she erupted. Up to 4 times some days. In these stories, she imagined herself ravished by a faceless gorgeous man and brought to the orgasmic bliss. This way, no one can hurt her.

Jenny was happy with her routine. During the week, she worked hard, hit the gym after, and relaxed for the rest of the day. At weekends she parties with her friends and does some outdoor activities.

"My house is way too quiet. I can't stand it sometime."

Jenny started to her friends after a night out.

"Girl, it's time you get a man to fill you up."

Valerie said in her drunken state.

"Come on, Jen, it's been two years now. Not everyone is a jerk."

"You can say that, Tina. Not everyone is Ben, and he adores you."

"Yea, he does. He also goes down on me and takes me up, his sweet little asshole."

"Stop bragging, Tina. We all know that."

Marissa voiced as all of them started laughing.

"Jen, why don't you get a housemate? You have a spare. It's been four months since you moved to this place, and you can use the rent to cover some of your mortgages. And your house won't be so quiet. At least you know there's another person around."

Marissa's suggestion seemed plausible, Jenny thought.

"Hmm, I think I can interview some people. See if they're compatible. I have very little tolerance for bullshit these days."

Thus, began Jenny's search for her perfect housemate. She encountered many different people. Her apartment is very strategically placed, and she didn't price it too high, so many came.

One man tried to flirt with her openly and told her the room was for standby. The wedding ring on his hand indicated that the room was for his hookups. Jenny kicked him out even though he agreed to pay double the rent.

She almost agreed to give the room to a college girl. Still, she declined after seeing her sleazy looking boyfriend eying Jenny instead. She thought she didn't need any more drama in her life.

"Damn, this is exhausting!"

Jenny thought to herself as by the end of 2 weeks she didn't find any ideal housemate. Just when she thought of calling it for the day, her phone rang.

"Good evening, ma'am. I am Madhav. Is the room still available?"

"Hi, Madd. (not sure how to pronounce the name) Yea, it's still available."

"May I please come over now, ma'am? Or is it too late?"

Jenny was a little tired, but something about this voice captivated her. Maybe it was because of how humble and respectful he was. Perhaps it was desperation that he needed the room.

"OK. 10 minutes. NO LATER."

"Yes, ma'am. I'll be there."

Jenny poured herself a glass of wine and sat at the dining table, enjoying the view of rainwater cascading down the window, waiting for this potential tenant. Twenty minutes and no sign of the caller. Jenny was already irritated and assumed this guy was a no show.

She heard the knock on the door. She wanted to give the guy a piece of her mind on punctuality. As she opened the door with much annoyance, she saw a well-built caramel skinned Indian man drenched in the rain standing at her door with a smile plastered on his face.

"You're late. Don't you think I have better things to do than just wait for you?"

"So sorry, ma'am. I was at the wrong block. And the rain. So sorry, ma'am."

Something about his good manners unsettled her. She has been used to taking down men with big egos. She was staring at him with chagrin, and he was still smiling. She regained her composure.

"OK. Come in. Wait. Let me get you a towel. DON'T wet my carpet."

"OK, ma'am. I'll just wait here."

Jenny got him a towel to dry himself.

"Thank you, ma'am. So kind of you to offer me a towel."

"I didn't want you to dirty my floor. I didn't catch your name."

"It's Madhav, ma'am. M-A-D-H-A-V. My friends here call me Maddy."

As Jenny showed Madhav around the house and the room, she couldn't take her eyes off his wet tee hugging his body and revealing his flat midsection. She was even worried he might catch her staring. On the other hand, Madhav was focused on the matter at hand. He needed a place as soon as possible.

"OK, Maddy. What do you do? Why should I give you this room?"

"I am a sous-chef, Ma'am. In Sizzling Bombay. Starting tomorrow. Just 5 minutes away. I used to work in London, and these owners loved my food and hired me."

"Oh. OK. But, why should I give you this room? You know it's cheaper than anything else around here."

"I am desperate, ma'am. I just got here today, and the guy I am supposed to room with bailed on me. Not contactable, and I start tomorrow. And I hate missing work."

"I am a woman. You're an INDIAN man who I don't know anything about. What if you harm me?"

Madhav was deep in thought for a while. He picked up his phone, typing something. Next thing, Jenny's phone gets an email alert. Madhav just forwarded the copies of his passport, recommendation letter and other details to her phone.

"That's all I got to prove myself. You can verify these details, ma'am, and I wouldn't know how."

Jenny took her time examining the documents on her phone. She went on the restaurant website, called Madhav's new employer to verify his details and called his old boss to enquire.

"He is a good, hardworking, no-nonsense sort of guy. You have my word, Miss Jenny."

Jenny felt much better after that. She thought this guy could help her around the house and he won't be much trouble.

"OK, Maddy. You can stay here."

Jenny, however, didn't notice that Madhav had been deep in his mind from the time she was verifying his details. Something was bothering him. His silence irked Jenny as she felt he did not appreciate her giving him the place.

"Maddy, CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING?"

Madhav barely reacted to her irritated tone. After a loud sigh, he stood up and faced her eye to eye.

"Ma'am, you seem to stress that I'm an INDIAN. Am I being an Indian an issue to you? I am just asking because I detected that in your tone. I don't stand for racial slander as desperate as I am, and I'd rather be out on the streets."

Jenny was a little taken aback by his questions. Was she racially slandering him? Did Jenny subconsciously do it? As she recollected her conversation, she may have unintentionally done it.

She thought this person had gone through some ugly abuse in his life, and she never meant to imply the same. She cared about this person's impression of her, which she had never bothered for in a while.

"Maddy, I am sorry if I gave you that impression. It was never my intention. You are welcome to stay here if you want."

"Thank you for the clarification, ma'am. And thank you for allowing me to stay."

"OK. It's getting late, and we'll go over the details tomorrow evening. Here's your set of keys. Don't lose them."

"Thank you, ma'am. You're a lifesaver."

Madhav took his keys and quietly headed to his room.

"And Maddy, stop calling me ma'am. It's Jenny."

"OK, ma'am. I mean Miss Jenny."

"Just Jenny."

"Good night, Jenny."

"Good night, Maddy."

Chapter 3: The Spark

Both Jenny and Madhav seem to have almost opposite schedules. She starts work at 10 am and is back home by 7 pm, and he gets to the restaurant at 11 am and usually doesn't get back until midnight. Jenny had her weekends off, whereas Madhav was off on Tuesdays.

Two months in, they rarely bumped into each other, only in the mornings. Both respected each other's space. Madhav helped keep the place clean, especially since the kitchen was immaculate whenever he cleaned it. Jenny always appreciated it and did her part when it came to their shared bathroom, always neatly organising her products.

They were almost the ideal roommates with no added drama. Almost.

The thing is, they were two attractive people living in such proximity. There was an underlying sexual tension between them, but both chose to ignore it.

Jenny made sure she was at the breakfast table most mornings having coffee when Madhav was in a towel, headed to the bath and left for work only after he came out. She loved ogling at his well-defined veiny arms paired with his flat abs, wet hair and water cascading down his chest. She would always feel a stirring in her pants.

"Easy girl."

She silently spoke to her girlcock. After that, she puts her dishes away and leaves for work with a happy grin. This was her routine.

Madhav, as subtle as he was in awe of Jenny's beauty and robust character from the first time he stepped into the house. As Jenny showed him around for the first time, he couldn't take his eyes off her slim waist and well-rounded bottom. He was more impressed when she admitted to her mistake for her racial innuendo. From the first meeting, he always felt his heart flutter and butterflies in his stomach when she was around.

His mornings start much earlier. He wakes up at 6 am, heads to the gym and rushes back by 8.30 am. Why the rush? He wants to wait for his housemate's door to shut, so he knows his gorgeous landlord will be out having breakfast, and he wants a glimpse of her. He felt pathetic sometimes, but the moment he opened the door and glanced at the captivating site at the dining table, he never felt better.

Every day, he loved how elegantly she dressed and carried herself. She just exuded confidence and looked ravishing in anything she wore. He then has a quick bath just in time to see her again and enters his room with a huge smile plastered on his face and a hard on in his towel.