Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 26

Story Info
Cuckolding and emasculation of Medieval Lit professor.
3.5k words
3.79
1.5k
2

Part 26 of the 34 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke and I took full advantage of Luke's absences, such as his Sunday morning football practices, to have candid conversations with one another. To do that, and other things. The conversation we had on the Sunday after the Ren fair was one of the more difficult ones.

After Luke left, Brooke walked up to me and gave me a big, long hug. I would be less than honest if I didn't admit that I started to weep. My ego was bruised as was my ass, and I was worried about losing my job. I was already feeling very vulnerable, but Brooke's expression of sympathy pushed me over the edge.

She guided me onto the couch and tenderly wiped the tears from my eyes with a tissue, saying, "I know that yesterday was incredibly difficult for you. I'm sorry."

"What am I going to do? Should I submit my resignation on Monday to Benkins?"

"Are you crazy? Of course not. I know you're upset, but it's important not to overreact."

"But you saw what happened, Brooke. You were there! Three of my students saw me shining Neil's boots on my knees, dressed in tights. I cleaned their shoes! Like a submissive fool. I'm sure they took photographs. Then they saw me in the stocks. I'm pretty sure at least one of them hit me with that damn tawse. It still hurts to sit down."

For whatever reason, I had not yet decided whether to tell Brooke about Paul Betz's threat of exposing me. I wasn't sure if that was because it was too humiliating to share even with her, or because I wasn't yet sure if the threat was real. I had no idea what he expected from me in return for his silence, and hoped he was just joking around. I sincerely doubted that, however.

"My reputation will be completely destroyed. I'll be the laughingstock of the entire campus," I persisted.

"Wait a minute. Think this through. First of all, we were all at a Ren faire. It's all about fantasy, playing a part. In medieval times, there were the powerful and the powerless, just like today. You know this better than anyone. So you were playing a submissive part. Big deal. The key word here is 'play'. The fact that you don't have such a huge ego that you allowed yourself to play a submissive part is to your credit, if anything. And I'm sure Neil would back you up on that, if it ever did get back to other faculty members or students."

I groaned, but, as always, Brooke made a lot of sense, and I found it difficult to argue against her coherently. Nevertheless, I was convinced that real damage, likely irreparable damage, had been done yesterday and I wasn't ready to let it go that easily.

"But I was on my knees shining their shoes! And I'm pretty sure they saw my erection. They were laughing their asses off at me."

"No one cares about your little erection, Walter."

"Thanks a lot."

"Think of it like playing a part in a play, a period piece. That's really all it was. You think actors and actresses don't have embarrassing moments in dressing rooms and on stages every day, including people seeing erections? It's really not that big a deal. If anybody ever brings it up, which I doubt, just make a joke out of it. Humor is a pretty potent neutralizer."

"I think I may have lost my sense of humor. Permanently. Something else he's taken from me."

"Oh, come on. I know that's not true. You're just upset, and understandably so. Sometimes the game is more fun than other times. Yesterday wasn't fun for you, I get it. But I had a lot of fun, for what it's worth."

"Laughing at my expense, you mean."

"Well, not just that. The whole day was fun. It was fun losing myself in another era for a little while; I quite enjoyed being Lady Guinevere. I really enjoyed hanging out with Neil and Laura. Neil's a great guy. He and Laura seem to be really into each other. And, surprisingly, he and Luke have really hit it off. I'm glad he's going to be around more. But, yes, I have to admit that it was pretty funny watching your reactions yesterday. You should've seen the expression on your face when Luke agreed to loan you out to your students. And when he locked you in the pillory. And you were so cute in your costume. I meant what I said about your buns getting tighter. They're super spankable, now." As she said this, she reached under my sweatpants and caressed my bottom through my mesh panties. I started to throb in my cage.

I wanted to continue our discussion, to continue to make my argument that a line had been crossed with respect to my reputation at the college and in the community, but Brooke had succeeded in completely distracting me. Part of the issue was that I hadn't been granted sexual release in over two weeks -- not since the morning of the day of the dinner party, when Luke literally beat my meat with a wooden spoon. I wondered to myself how many times Neil had had sex with Laura over that same period of time. Five? Ten? And real sex. Not submitting himself to some guy punishing his cock, while Laura abused his nipples. How pathetic was I?

I answered my own question with a question. "Would you unlock me and spank my bottom, please? Or did he take your key?"

Sometimes, when he was feeling particularly dominant or was annoyed with one or both of us, Luke would remove my chastity key from Brooke's anklet and put it on his keychain next to his own copy. I'm sure that his primary motivation, as usual with him, was simply to demonstrate who was really in control of my cock. Not Brooke. Certainly not me. If you haven't had the experience of having another person--especially another man--control your orgasms, control your cock, let me tell you, it makes you feel owned. It brings you to your knees. Or at least it brings me to mine. Luke took (and still takes) great delight in making me beg for release. Sometimes I have to lick the lint from between his toes or give him an extended foot massage. Other times I have to compose some ridiculous poem celebrating his feet, athletic prowess, business acumen, whatever. Still other times, I have to perform some chore, like raking the leaves in his enormous lawn or detailing his enormous truck. I know he is from Ohio not Texas, but if Texas were a man, it would be Luke. Everything about him is big: his house, his truck, his pool, his lawn, his ego, the chip on his shoulder, his muscles, his feet, and...you know what else. Big Luke, indeed.

"Why don't you get on your knees and pull my socks off, and we'll see."

I knelt before her and started to remove the sock from her right foot. She said, "Uh uh, not with your hands. Clasp your hands behind your back and use your mouth."

I was happy to see the key dangling from the chain around her pretty ankle.

"You're in luck! I think you've earned a release for what you endured for your lady yesterday."

"Thank you, my lady."

"But before you remove it, make sure you kiss every toe."

I did as directed and then began to remove the key from the chain with my clumsy fingers.

"Wait. My other foot is feeling neglected. Remove the sock, and kiss each toe on my left foot first."

"Yes, my lady."

After I handed her the key, I said "But I didn't ask him for permission. Remember how he said last month that we both have to ask him for permission before you release me to masturbate...or for you to...help me? Every time, he said."

"You know how I love watching you beg him to let you masturbate. There's just something so incredibly sexy about that. But he doesn't have to know about it this time. It'll be our little secret."

"But what if he comes home? What if he finds out somehow?"

"How's he going to find out? He won't be home for another two hours at the earliest."

After she unlocked me, she pulled my sheer panties back up. Free at last, my cock grew instantly hard. Brooke gently squeezed my balls and giggled. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

"Yes, miss. Too long."

"Three hours would be too long for you, wouldn't it?" She smiled.

"Very funny. It's been much too long. The day of the dinner party. I was starting to go a little crazy."

"Even professors think with their cocks, I guess. Look how excited your baby carrot is to be out of its tiny prison! Wait a minute."

She ran upstairs for a moment and then sat back down on the couch. She then pulled a pair of nipple clamps and a blindfold out of the pocket of her sweatpants. "Come closer." First, she put the blindfold on me. Then she squeezed my nipples until they were hard, put on the clamps and tightened them until I winced.

"Too tight?"

"Ow, ah, yes. I mean, maybe." I waited a few seconds to get used to the pain. "No, they're okay."

"Good. Now lay across my knees." She pulled down my panties. I heard her doing something and the next thing I know I felt something cold and damp press against my anus. Except for rectal/prostrate examinations during annual checkups with my doctor, I hadn't had anything inserted there since I was a kid when my mom used a rectal suppository a couple of times (heaven only knows why) to treat a high fever.

I flinched. "What are you doing?"

"Don't sound so panicked. Just relax. Try to enjoy it."

"Enjoy what? What are you doing? It's cold and wet."

"It's a butt plug. That's lubricant."

She started to push it slowly inward.

"Ow, stop. It hurts."

"Please. Don't be such a baby. It's a starter size. It's smaller than your baby carrot. Try to think about what it's like for me when Luke takes me from behind. His cock is at least five times larger than this little thing."

"But YOU like it."

"Yes, but it still hurts. You'll like it too, if you just learn to relax."

"I feel so full."

"Exactly. I might just start you making you wear one of these around the house when you do your chores. Maybe even out in public. We can gradually work our way up to larger and larger ones. Your anus will stretch out over time, like mine has. You've heard the phrase tight pussy? Well, right now you have a tight anus." She smacked my ass sharply with her hand. "You'll learn to love it! From what I understand, men can actually have a prostate orgasm from wearing a butt plug. It can open up all kinds of new possibilities for you!"

"Don't I get any say in this?"

"Not really, no. Now, do you still want that spanking? Your ass is still pretty bruised"

"Yes, please. But not too hard, please."

"You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?"

She pulled up my panties and began striking me (not too hard) with her hand, alternating between my right and left buttocks.

"So how do you feel now, my little knight errant? Your nipples are burning, your ass is full and now I'm warming it up for you. You better not come all over my sweatpants."

"I'll try not to, but I can't promise."

"Get up for a minute." After I did, Brooke removed her sweatpants and ordered me to lay back over her bare legs. She then resumed spanking me.

"Yup, your buns are definitely getting tighter. Those hip thrusts and squats Luke makes you do are having an effect. I might just have to buy a strap-on and really fill you up." She hit me harder. "Would you like that, sweetie?"

"Ouch. I'm not sure. Maybe."

"Think about it. I'll make you wear a corset with thigh high stockings and a garter belt, and I'll take you from behind like a little slut. Maybe even Luke will want to nail you. Then you'll really know what it's like to be filled up"

"No, please. Not that. I'm not gay."

She laughed. "Not gay? You're over my knees in panties and I'm spanking you with a butt plug up your ass. What do you call that, then?"

"I call it submissive. Or sissy. But I want to be your sissy, not Luke's."

"We'll have to see about that." She smacked me sharply again. Just then I heard a car door slam.

"Oh my god, is it him?!", I asked, terrified.

Brooke practically pushed me off her lap and ran up to the window, peeking behind the curtains.

"It's Kevin. Quick, get dressed!"

Kevin, as you may recall, is Luke's teenaged half brother who works in his company. He, in fact, had done much of the work on the half bathroom -- now my bathroom -- in the basement. I had probably met him another four or five times over the last several months since the bathroom was finished. Most of those times were at Luke's house and our interaction had been limited. I did not know how much Luke had shared with Kevin about the unconventional nature of his relationship with Brooke and me (quite a lot, I suspected), but clearly he was aware that I was in a subservient position. That much was apparent from the very first time I met him when Luke ordered me to serve him and his coworker sweet tea. He had since seen me dressed in yoga pants, as I was now, and generally spoke to me with few words and regarded me with barely disguised contempt.

"Thank god it's not Luke. Can't we just pretend we're not home?"

"Your car and my car are both outside. Besides, he may have seen me looking out of the window. Just get dressed. Hurry!"

Kevin was already knocking on the door by the time I was pulling my yoga pants back on. I didn't even have time to remove my nipple clamps, so just pulled my T-shirt over them, hoping he wouldn't notice. The butt plug was still inside me as well.

"Hi, Kevin," said Brooke. "Luke's not here. He's at football practice."

"Hey, Brooke. Walter." He nodded at me. "I'm not here to see Luke. I think I may have left some tools down in the basement. Mind if I take a look?"

"Not at all, be our guest."

"Thanks. Okay if I help myself to a drink first? Do you have any sweet tea in the fridge?"

"Of course. You know Luke. There's always sweet tea in the fridge. Sit down and make yourself comfortable. I'll get some for you."

"Thanks, Brooke. How you been, Walter?" Kevin sat down in the recliner across from me on the couch.

I noticed with alarm that my chastity cage was lying next to where I was sitting on the couch. I smiled at Kevin, trying hard to maintain eye contact as I surreptitiously tipped a nearby throw pillow over it, hoping like hell he didn't notice.

"I've been well. How about you? How's your work coming?"

"Great. I turn 18 next month and then I can sit for my plumbing license exam. I already have more than the 4000 I need as a journeyman."

"That's terrific." These were the most words Kevin and I had ever exchanged, and everything about his presence that Sunday morning was making me suspicious. Meanwhile, my nipples were burning and I still had a hard-on beneath my yoga pants. I knew I had to get the clamps off.

After Brooke handed him his tea, she started to sit down next to me on the couch right where the pillow was covering the chastity cage."

"Honey, why don't you sit next to me here," I said, patting the other side of the couch, "so you can be closer to Kevin." I tried to make eye contact with her but she wasn't paying attention.

"Okay," she said, sitting where I directed her.

"Could you please excuse me for a moment?", I said, as I went to the first floor bathroom, moving quickly so that Kevin hopefully wouldn't see my erection pushing through the stretchy, synthetic fabric. One would think my nervousness would have caused my erection to subside; it seemed to have the opposite effect, unfortunately.

When I removed the clamps, my nipples were on fire. I knew the pain would subside in a couple of minutes. After I urinated, I returned to the living room. I couldn't have been gone more than three or four minutes, but I when I entered the room, I was very distressed to see that Kevin was sitting alone there. I simply had to hope that he hadn't noticed me tipping that pillow over earlier, or didn't take notice of my trying to get Brooke to sit in a different place on the couch.

I sat back on the couch just as Brooke walked back into the room with Kevin's refilled glass of sweet tea.

"Thanks. I guess I'm really thirsty today," Kevin said, smiling. I thought I detected a trace of smugness in his smile, but possibly he simply took after his brother and smugness was his default expression.

"Well, I better go look for my tool downstairs," he said.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't leave any tools down there," I said.

"I think I might have left my spud wrench down by the washing machine. I don't use it very often and the last time I remember using it was here. I've looked everywhere and I can't find it anywhere else."

Brooke said, "I sure hope you find it. Let me know if you need a flashlight or anything."

When he went downstairs, I whispered to Brooke, "Do you think he's spying on us?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "It does seem strange that he wouldn't have missed a tool for all these months," she whispered.

"Did you notice how he said plural 'tools' when he first got here, and just now he said singular 'tool'? I have a bad feeling about this."

"But he didn't see anything."

"Unless, he saw this." I said moving the pillow and revealing the cage. "I covered it with the pillow. I don't think he saw it, but I can't be sure." Meanwhile, I put the cage in my desk drawer.

Kevin came back upstairs, empty handed.

"No luck?", Brooke said.

"Nope. I guess I'm just going to have to buy a new one. Well, I better go to the supply store. Thanks again for the tea."

"Anytime," said Brooke. "Don't be such a stranger."

When he left, I said, "What if he saw my cage? Or my clamps? What if he tells Luke?"

"I really doubt it he saw anything. Chill out. Luke won't be back for at least another hour. If you still want to me to get you off, we'd better hurry."

"Kevin kind of spoiled the mood."

"Come over here." Brooke kissed me on the lips with some passion, and rubbed my cock through my yoga pants. I got instantly hard again. "Mood unspoiled now?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

She sat on the couch. "Lie down." She then proceeded to give me a footjob through my mesh panties, efficiently rubbing both sides of my cock, but also pressing her toes against my balls. Sensing when I was close, she placed one of her feet over my nose. Within seconds, I erupted through my panties.

Looking down at me, she said, "I really do appreciate the sacrifices you make for me. I want you to know that. You're really my little foot page, not Luke's. But we won't tell him that. You know how he is about his feet." She laughed. Her dimpled smile is so contagious, I even laughed a little too. My sense of humor may have been in the ICU, hooked up to a respirator on the bed next to chivalry, but it wasn't entirely dead.

Then she said, "Okay, we better clean up. Then take a shower, and I'll lock you back up." She removed the butt plug.

Right after she locked me back in the cage, both of our phones pinged simultaneously. We looked at each other. Brooke was the first to grab her phone.

"Shit." She handed me the phone. There was a group text from Luke to her and me. It was a photo of my chastity cage on the couch, accompanied by the words: Disobedience = punishment.

"That little fucking little snitch," said Brooke.

"Oh, no. I had a bad feeling. What are we going to do?"

As if in answer to my question, our phones pinged again: "By the time I get home, house better be spotless and both of you naked and on your knees to greet me at the door."

"Clean." said Brooke. "We're going clean faster than we ever have in our lives. That's what we're going to do."