Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that idea has a lot of promise, Luke. HVAC and plumbing go together naturally. My dad always wanted to break into the HVAC side, but was never able to. You've started to do commercial plumbing work already. Maybe this strategy would allow you to also do commercial HVAC work in the future. It could grow your company substantially."

"That's exactly what I was thinking! Great minds".

Their bonding was actually starting to make me feel a bit nauseated, to be honest. But there was not much I could do about it.

After I finished with Luke's feet, he said, "Well, no more delay tactics, prof." As if the humiliating foot massages were my idea. "It's time to pay the piper for fucking up on your diet. Neil, have you decided what implement you want your use on your buddy's backside?"

Neil laughed softly. "Not really. What are my options?"

"Come with me, I'll show you," said Luke. Then to me: "Go change into your punishment tights. The bright red ones. No shirt."

"Yes, sir."

When I returned to the living room, I was greatly relieved to see Neil holding the paddle and lightly striking it against his palm. Not that the paddle didn't hurt like hell, but it was far less brutal than the cane.

Luke said, "Prof, it's your lucky day. Your good buddy has decided to go easy on you. He was pretty impressed by your foot massage."

"Yes, that, and I know how to use a paddle. There was one hanging up on the wall of our frat house at Duke. I was on the receiving end of it once or twice, but fortunately I was the one using it more than feeling it," said Neil.

I stood before Neil in my tights, deeply ashamed. He peered down at my crotch and said, "So that's what one of those things looks like. I noticed the bulge under your yoga pants, but I've never really seen one on someone before. It's really small."

"He doesn't need a big one, trust me," said Luke.

"Better you than me, pal." Luke said. "Well, bend over that chair, I guess."

I caught Brooke's eye briefly, and the hint of a smirk on her beautiful face, before I bent over. I then felt the paddle resting against my ass.

Luke said, " After every stroke, I want you to say, 'Thank you for caring, sir. I promise to do better on my diet next week.'"

Neil efficiently administered the 12 strokes of the paddle, each punctuated by my humiliating expression of gratitude. While he did not hit as hard as Luke, he hit plenty hard. I was kicking legs up and down by the fifth stroke and tears formed in my eyes by the eighth. "Just go with the flow," I told old myself, trying to heed Brooke's advice. When Neil had finally finished, Luke ordered me to stand in the corner of the living room for 30 minutes with my legs apart and my hands intertwined behind my head. He pulled my tights down to just below my buttocks, leaving me exposed to the three of them.

"Nice work, Neil l. It's hard to tell what's redder, his tights or his ass."

I heard the three of them chuckling.

Then Neil said, "I just hope it helps Walter stick to his diet. Another twenty pounds or so, along with regular exercise, and he'll be fit as a fiddle."

Luke said, "What was the name of that stupid book by Crooked Hillary?"

Brooke said, "'It Takes A Village', and it wasn't stupid."

Luke said, "Whatever. But that's it: it takes a village to get the prof to stay on his diet and get in shape. Thanks for being part of our little village, Neil."

"You're pretty funny, Luke. My pleasure."

It was such a happy, supportive little village, I wanted to puke.

12