Chloe 06

Story Info
The morning after.
2.2k words
4.68
5.8k
10

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe, wake up," came a voice.

"Just five more minutes," I requested.

"Get up," she insisted.

I opened my eyes and remembered where I was.

"What time it is?" I asked.

"It's after nine," Stephanie reported.

Stephanie was already dressed in pink tights, leotard, tutu skirt and ballet shoes.

I slipped out of the bed.

"Come on, sleepyhead," she prompted.

I removed my nightdress and knickers and submitted.

I wore nude lycra panties. I tucked myself and pulled them into position.

"It gets easier doesn't it?" I asked

"So I am told," she confirmed.

She handed me a strapless nude bra. I clipped it into place and added the small breast forms I had used before as a school girl. Stephanie handed me tights and then left me. They were white with pink hearts. I love tights, I love the softness and the how they whisper together. I quickly guided them over my legs, by which time Stephanie had returned with a pink dance dress and silver glittery stiletto sandals. The dress was a mass of satin, lace, net and sequins.

I buckled the sandals onto my feet. My black toenails were visible through the tights. I stared at the incredible dance dress.

"Step in," instructed Stephanie placing it on the carpet and exposing the waist hole for me to step into. It looked like a small island, almost a metre across, and with all of the underskirts almost half a metre high. She held my hand as I place first one foot and then the other. It was slowly raised until it was level with my waist, the bodice was drawn over my chest and bra, my arms slipped into thin shoulder straps and I heard a zip close behind me. I shivered and felt my legs shaking.

I short blonde bob wig completed my transformation.

"Time for lessons," she advised.

"You don't have a dress?" I asked.

"No, but I am happy like this," she affirmed.

I walked towards the door feeling the dress had a mind of its own. I felt arousal deep within. I carefully descended the stairs unable to see my feet. We entered the dance room. Stephanie activated the screen and another dance class tutorial began.

Stephanie and I followed the instruction on the main screen. We danced through three sessions. We concluded the final session with the usual curtsy.

"That was so good," I exclaimed breathlessly.

"I enjoyed it too. Let's go and get a drink before your next session."

We withdrew to the kitchen and drank juice and water.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, we will have breakfast once you are changed."

We ascended the stairs and returned to the pink room. I felt the zip slide down my back. I extricated myself from the dress.

"Remove everything, and from now on I am Mistress again, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I accepted.

Mistress left the room while I undressed. Once again I was naked. I tidied the bed returning the many items to the boxes and my suitcase.

"You can do that later," suggested Mistress from behind me.

I turned and faced her. She had completed a quick change into her black tight shiny leggings, matching black corset and knee high heeled boots.

She had a large holdall and a garment bag. It was a Mary Poppins moment as items were extracted from the holdall: condom and chastity device, butt plug, and nipple pads. I had missed these items of intrigue and sensuous torment. Now I would be allowed to dress: black satin panties with white lace trim and bows, and then the black corset basque and breast forms from last night. Mistress pulled the laces tight and tied them off. The seamed stockings guided and clipped in place. A black satin petticoat that just covered my bum, followed by a white net tutu style petticoat that stuck out from my waist like the ballet skirt Stephanie had worn earlier, only with more netting. Black patent four inch Mary Jane heels. I strapped them to my feet unsure if I would be able to walk in them but they looked amazing. Mistress unzipped the garment bag to reveal a black satin with white lace French maid's dress.

I was dressed as a classic French maid. I heard a click at my neck. I was locked in. I felt something pull at my waist and then another click.

"All nice and secure," confirmed Mistress.

I looked to the mirror, the skirt and petticoats barely covered my panties and my stocking tops were clearly visible. Leather straps were wrapped around my ankles and beneath the shoes and were also locked in place. I would have to walk or crawl because the shoes were not coming off. A wide collar made from black patent leather with white lace adornments was locked at my neck. Matching wrist cuffs completed my restraint.

"You remember how I mentioned about the latex mask?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I would like you to try it, at least for a while?"

"Okay," I agreed.

The mask was retrieved from the holdall. It took some time to lace it to my head and into the correct position.

"Can you hear me?

"Yes, Mistress," I verified.

"Can you breathe okay?"

I took a breath, it felt a little different, but I was not struggling for breath.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Can you see okay?"

"My vision is a little limited to normal, but I am ok."

A black short wig was pulled into position and a white lace headband attached over the top to hold it in place.

"Right, it's time to put you to work young lady! I want everything in the boxes they came from, your personal effects in your case. You have five minutes," ordered Mistress.

Mistress left me to it and I set to work. It was challenging to move in the heels, but I managed to complete my tasks

"Not bad, my pretty," allowed Mistress.

She attached a leash and led me away. We completed another descent of the obstacle course called the house stairs. I followed her to the kitchen.

"Make a pot of tea and warm the croissants. The marmalade is in the fridge."

I completed my assigned task as Mistress returned.

"Ah, I hadn't thought this through," she declared.

I was confused.

"Sorry, Chloe, we will need to break character for a bit," she explained.

"I am okay," I assured her.

"You are so much more than just okay," she smiled.

"You need to eat your breakfast," she qualified.

With the mask in place I couldn't eat, I could probably drink through a straw. Stephanie removed the headband, the wig and unlaced the mask. I wiped my sweaty face with an offered wet wipe. The wig and headband were put back in place.

"Eat your breakfast," she suggested.

I managed to eat two croissants with marmalade and two cups of tea.

"Better?" she asked.

"I didn't realise I was so hungry," I admitted.

"Me neither," she confessed with a smile.

"What did you think to the mask?"

"It's ok, but hot, sweaty and limiting. From a bondage perspective it works well, from a practical point of view as we discovered there are limitations."

"Indeed!"

"I guess it's like any of the other devices, they are an obstacle when you need the toilet," I shared with a giggle.

"Yes, you are correct. So would you wear it again another time?"

"May be, but I think I prefer without, even if I am gagged."

"Ok, you ready to continue?"

"Of course," I agreed.

"Wash the breakfast things!" she commanded smacking my bottom playfully.

The shoes were difficult to walk in, but standing was torture. I lifted one foot and then the other to relieve the forced position of my feet. I alternated while I washed, dried and returned everything to its cupboard.

"Not bad," assessed Mistress.

I curtsied.

"You like doing that, don't you?"

I nodded and smiled.

"I think you need to have some quiet time."

She attached my leash and led me down into the dungeon. Was I going to receive another spanking? This was off script as I hadn't provided my usual letter, but I trusted Stephanie completely.

I followed and Mistress led me to a cage. It had silver bars and circular at its base rising to a dome at the top. In the centre there was a metal contraption.

"This is where I keep my naughty birds, so they can't fly away."

I looked at the cage and understood it was a giant canary cage. She removed my leash, turned me and guided me into place. As I reversed into the contraption a pad parted my legs forcing me to sit on the appendage. A bar was locked around my waist, another secured my neck, followed by two more immobilising my hands and arms. My ankles were raised and locked at a forty five degree angle, forcing most of my weight onto the pad I now sat on. The pressure of the pad pushed my plug deep inside.

"We forgot these earlier," advised Mistress presenting me with ear plugs.

"All good?" she asked stoking my face.

"Yes Mistress," I acknowledged.

"Excellent," she exclaimed filling my mouth with a large ball gag and buckling it in place. She exited the cage and sat to watch me.

I was immobilised, so not much to watch.

I heard voices through the ear plugs which meant the black box was working. I waited for the hum of my butt plug and the titillation of my nipples.

"Chloe is a naughty maid and naughty maids are punished."

An electric jolt from the plug and pads shocked me. I saw Mistress jump in surprise too. She retrieved the black box and scrutinised it.

The single phrase repeated.

I watched as Stephanie pressed several buttons and then yelped. Another surge hit us both, we both surrendered to the punishment. The jolts kept coming about thirty seconds apart.

I wasn't sure how much I could take, but based upon Stephanie's reaction she wasn't enjoying it either. She pressed another button and a vibration in my bum slowly grew, my nipples were pleasured by electrical pulses. We watched each other enjoying the mutual benefit. I climaxed feeling my muscles spasm and contract trapping the plug further against my prostrate. I was breathing hard now and drool was dripping to the floor. I heard Mistress cry out and her hands clenched into fists.

The sensations quickly subsided. Mistress regained her composure and entered my prison. She released the metal rings in turn from around my ankles, wrists, neck and waist. She took my hands and helped me stand.

I motioned to my ball gag.

"Oh, yes of course, sorry Chloe," she apologised breathlessly unbuckling and removing my gag.

I worked my mouth and rubbed my wrists.

"I am sorry, we had a malfunction, are you ok?" she asked checking me.

"I think so, but I wouldn't like that again, it was too much."

"That was unintended. It was supposed to be a gentle session," she admitted pulling me close and hugging me.

"Are you ok?" I managed to ask.

"Just a little frazzled," she said with a shudder.

"I think we need some tea," I suggested.

She smiled.

"That sounds like a good idea."

We sat in the kitchen at the small table and drank our tea. I was still dressed in my maid uniform and had prepared the beverages. Mistress seemed worried.

"I will have to have someone look at the control box," she concluded.

"May I take a look?" I asked.

She handed over the black box. I opened the back of the box like a television remote and popped out the batteries to prevent further misfortune. I scrutinised the electronics.

"Ah, one of the batteries has corroded and it has short circuited the device," I reported.

"You know about electronics?"

"No personal information, remember?" I teased with a laugh.

"Naughty Chloe," she admonished with a smile.

"Are you sure you are ok?" I asked with concern.

"I think so, but I have never been out of control before!"

I held her hand.

"I am supposed to be looking after you, not the other way round!" she counselled.

"I am here to serve you, my lady."

"You have been in those restraints for a while, you want them off?"

"Yes please, and I really need to change my shoes," I conceded.

We returned to the pink room and the French maid slowly disappeared. I was soon naked. I removed the plug, the chastity device and nipple pads.

"Wait here," she instructed.

Five minutes later she was back with white satin panties, matching bra and slip. Light coloured sheer tights, a pink blouse, black pencil skirt and black heeled court shoes. I dressed and added the brunette wig that I loved. Even without makeup the wig made me Chloe.

"Will you stay for something to eat?" she invited.

"I would like that Mistress," I responded.

"It's Stephanie for the remainder of the day."

We returned to the kitchen and worked together to prepare a meal. From the fridge and contents of the cupboards we had found enough to make a pasta bake with chicken and bacon. We took our feast in large bowls to the dining room and shared another meal together.

Before we knew it the day was evening. I changed into my day clothes.

"I so enjoyed my visit, the dress, dinner and the dancing. Thank you for everything."

"I enjoy your visits too. Be careful and let me know you are safe home."

"I promise," I pledged.

Another weekend had ended.