All Comments on 'Chloe and Allen Ch. 02'

by NeBaPrivate

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

so wish one could magic a nr 6 star enthralled w ur fantasy intrigued also by ur choice of words Im not verbally gifted or good with languages

but do have an affinity for the beauty contrast amplification that can be generated I could go back to try find some examples but can not resist the need to read.. ..

pulse still racing

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

:Chloe And Allen Ch. 02:" - This story is packed full of suspense; the reader's mind is ever questioning what the next ploy of Father Allen and/or Chloe. There will be more and varied, unusual challenges to each other to covertly display their sexual "wares" to each other, without intentionally appearing blatant nor overt. It's sort of a "cat and mouse" game of catch me if you can!!

For the reader to try staying one step ahead keeps this reader's equilibrium akilter and off-balance. Very unique writing style; the story is obviously written by a very knowledgeable wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A unique love story

Thank you. Great chapter in what is truly a unique and erotic love story. Keep it up great work.

SxypkSxypkabout 4 years ago
Wow!

This is so hot! I love the teasing that is going on! Daddy is so hot! I want to fuck him too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Harder than ever

love the set-up and the escalation of the situations.Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Pretty good, keep up the anticipation. 3 or 4 pages is a good length. 4 stars

yangus99yangus99about 4 years ago
Again....amazing

Keeping it believable is the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeBaPrivate@NeBaPrivate
23-Aug-17: I just submitted Ch 10 to be published. I can't apoligize enough for the ridiculously long wait. I never intended to do that to all the readers of this story. I won't make excuses. Life just got in the way. (I'm nervous people will be mad and show it in ratings no m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES