Chloe and Allen Ch. 09

Story Info
Chloe and the sleepover.
15.8k words
4.64
18.4k
41

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and Allen Ch. 09 (Chloe and the sleepover.)

This is entirely fiction. All characters are 18 or older.

Note, there are heavy exhibitionist elements in this series and always will be. Sometimes more than the other stuff. Even now that the other stuff has started. :)

This is filed under Incest/Taboo, because the central love story is between a daughter and her father. I hope you enjoy the whole combination as much as I do!

I recommend reading all the previous chapters first. I'm happy you're still here!

The best part of waking up

Allen couldn't believe what he was feeling. He'd fallen asleep with Kathy in his arms for the first time in forever. It had felt very nice, comfortable, comforting, caring. They hadn't been intimate in years, but they'd always remained affectionate. Still, falling asleep together like that was very rare.

This was even rarer.

Lying on his back, Allen kept his eyes closed against the Sunday morning sunlight. He willed these sensations to be real, not a dream. He was pretty sure he was awake, but his wife's wet mouth around the head of his penis and her warm hand holding his hardening shaft said otherwise. Kathy hadn't done this to, with, or for him in a decade. He kept still, to not break the spell. Did she know he was awake, yet?

Allen always enjoyed Sunday mornings, now even more so. He could sleep in and laze around before making breakfast for his little girl. Kathy was always out for her regular Sunday morning breakfast with her girlfriends, so he could take his time getting up, since his teenage daughter also liked sleeping in. Well, he hoped Chloe was ready to wait a little longer, because he was going to let Kathy take all the time she wanted--

Wait. No. Holy fuck! Kathy was out for--

"Good morning, Daddy!"

Oh, God! Oh God, oh, God. Ohh...good. God...so good.

Allen finally opened his eyes. It wasn't a dream. It was very, very real.

Chloe had her Daddy's cock in her mouth. In. Her. Mouth!!! Oh, God, OhGodohgodohgod. She had woken up horny, no surprise. She didn't even need her night full of dreams about sex with her Daddy for that, though they certainly added to the urgency of the pressure in her little pussy.

He had licked, sucked, probed, nibbled, and twisted her to orgasm after orgasm last night. There were no words to properly describe how amazing that had been. Perfect in every way. He was going to have to do that to her again. A lot!

She woke up naked and needing her Daddy's tongue on her once more. And in her. She was already addicted to him. But first...

"S'only fair," his naked baby girl quipped from between his legs, holding his cock upright in her fist and grinning with joy over the top of it at him, her lips wet. Allen wasn't going to argue. After he'd finally broken through one of the last barriers he'd erected, single-handedly with his tongue (single-tonguedly?), last night, it was probably no holds barred from now on.

And Kathy had given her permission! Allen was still shaken and astounded by the realization. But mostly appreciative of what that must have taken her. He loved her all the more for it.

So here he was, his now-fully-erect cock wrapped by the delicate fingers of the little girl he loved most on the planet. How he'd lucked into this situation, he would never know. He would never, ever take it for granted.

Chloe ran her small fist up the full length of him, and he could see his pre-cum form a large drop at his tip, then flow over to leak down his shaft.

This was not at all lost on his precious baby girl.

Chloe loved the feel of her Daddy's cock in her hand. When she had snuck into his bedroom, naked, she had every intention of doing what she was doing right now. She had found him sleeping, all handsome, with a smile on his lips. She hoped that was from a dream of her.

She'd whispered his name, then tried again a little louder. Nothing.

Perfect.

Luckily, her Daddy was already on his back. Chloe could see his Daddy penis under the sheet. She'd felt her pussy react immediately. She had snuck to the foot of her Daddy's bed and slowly pulled the sheet off him from below, slowly sliding it down his body, like the opening of the pool cover in their backyard.

She had watched, mesmerized, as her daring action revealed her Daddy's bare body to her, inch by inch. His kissable chest, with his Daddy chest hair. His belly, his hips, his arms. And finally, ever so slowly, his Daddy penis. His perfect, amazing, gorgeous Daddy penis. She kept pulling until the sheet was completely off him.

The parallel was not lost on her, since her Daddy had been the one to pull her sheet off her naked pussy last night before taking her into his mouth.

Now it was her turn. S'only fair.

Now she'd woken both her Daddy's penis and her Daddy himself, in that order. She had no idea what she was doing, but she sure was having a lot of fun doing it!

She'd taken her Daddy's smooth cock head into her mouth and almost came from the realization of what she was cradling between her lips.

After Chloe greeted her Daddy when he woke up, she was holding his hard Daddy cock in her hand. She squeezed her fingers all the way up him to the tip and was thrilled to see his pre-cum spill up and over. She briefly moved her fingers out of the way and watched the thick drop run down the underside of his cock right in front of her.

Just as the clear juice reached the base of his hard shaft, Chloe stuck her tongue out and ran it all the way up her Daddy's cock, drinking in the entire long trail of his thick pre-cum drop. By then, there was more bubbling out of him, almost like magic. She took that as a compliment. She must be doing some of this right, even though she was making it all up.

But she wanted all of the new juice for herself, so she wrapped her lips around his yummy soft cock head and sucked gently. God, it was so delicious!

"Oh, God. Oh, my love, my little baby girl. That feels so good, sweetheart."

She giggled with pure joy that she could make her Daddy feel so good already. She was just getting started, she hoped.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, precious?"

"I'm drinking Daddy's Essence," Chloe giggled, and her eyes were wide with life and delight.

For the 200,000th time, Allen fell in love with his little girl. His daughter. His, young, teenage daughter. How was that even possible? Yet, here they were, proving the truth of how possible it was.

He should feel bad. He was supposed to feel guilty. It was supposed to be wrong.

Then his baby girl licked him again from balls to tip and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth once more. Fuck, that was good. And so, to hell with what this was supposed to be. It could not possibly be wrong to love anybody this much.

Chloe couldn't get enough of her Daddy's big cock. Like the best lollipop ever invented, she kept licking it and sucking on it. It kept feeding her delicious Daddy's Essence. She loved that stuff.

She took a moment in her joy to realize just what it was she had in her little hands. She had seen this beautiful thing a lot this week, and she never got tired of it. Seriously, not ever. She even managed to sneak a few touches.

But now. Oh, God, now, she was in heaven. Chloe examined her prize closely. She could see every vein along his hard shaft. She set a goal to lick along every single one!

She licked up to the tip and examined his smooth cock head. She ran her fingers and tongue around it and loved how spongy it felt on top of all the hardness. She flicked her tongue into the slit at the top. That's where her Daddy's peepee came out. But for now, it just kept oozing his yummy pre-cum.

She was enthralled. Chloe was having so much fun, she never wanted to stop. And her Daddy's groans and grunts of appreciation told her he was enjoying himself, too. That alone made her pussy drip, just knowing she was making her Daddy feel good.

But she also realized she really had no idea what she was doing.

"Daddy? I'll tell you another secret."

"What's that, my love?" Allen had trouble paying attention; he was feeling so good.

"I don't know what I'm doing." Chloe giggled, shyly. That sound again, like heaven was singing. "I want to do this right for you, Daddy."

She melted his heart again. "Oh, precious, you're making me feel so, so good. Truly. But if you want, come up here for a bit."

"Yay!" His little girl responded immediately. And she chose a fabulous way to make the trip. She lifted his balls and kissed him on his perineum. It was her first time under there, Allen realized. Apparently, so did she. She hummed happily and licked and nibbled him there, sending a shiver of pleasure though him. This young lady had excellent instincts!

His daughter then traveled in a slow, straight line over his balls, up his steel shaft, licking, kissing, and nibbling the entire way, cooing adorably as she did so. She continued that way up his body, sliding herself over him on her journey.

Allen felt his baby girl's firm, teen breast drag over his cock, hard all for her. She licked and nibbled her way to his lips, and they kissed, deeply. They were both completely naked together for the first time, and Allen pulled her close and tight, his arms around her back, caressing her smooth, bare skin from her bubbly buns to her neck.

She fit. They just melted together as if one being, their two halves perfectly constructed to form together exactly right.

They kissed. They cooed and sighed their love for each other. It was magic.

Eventually, Chloe pulled back a little and asked again for his help or advice. Allen gave her the basics in between light kisses. Be careful about teeth. There's a sensitive spot under head at top of shaft. Use hands and mouth together, mixing it up. Have fun seeing how much she can get in her mouth, but don't stress about it. Feel free to include his balls but carefully. If she intended to bring him all the way to climax ("Oh yes, Daddy, definitely!"), think about where she wanted his cum to go; there were lots of options. And most of all, enjoy it! His excitement will be directly tied to hers.

Chloe sat up a little in Allen's lap as he was explaining his final suggestions, her delicate hands on his shoulders. She looked like the cutest student ever, paying close attention, her wondrous breasts hanging naked in front of him.

"Thank you, Daddy. This is my first time, and I want to be good for youoooh! Ooh! Oh. Oh, my!" Allen felt it, too. As his young daughter sat up, her bare, shapely legs straddling his body, her pussy landed right on top of his hard shaft under her. "Oh, God, Daddy! That... Wow... I... It... That feels really good. That's your Daddy cock under my little pussy."

Chloe closed her eyes and slowly gyrated on his cock.

OMG! Chloe reveled in how amazingly good that felt. The sensation was certainly amplified by the fact that this was her Daddy's cock, not just any other. She couldn't stop moving, feeling his hard cock against her for the first time. Soon, she would welcome him inside her; she knew that. But that would be for another time. Her first time.

She could still play with him, on him. She definitely didn't want to leave her perch, yet! She would get back to what she'd started soon enough. From the groans her Daddy was making as she thrust on top of his shaft, he wasn't going to be impatient for her to get on with it.

She moved around and tried different things to see how they felt. Everything felt at least awesome. Two things felt spectacular! She tried rocking her body forward and backward in a wide arc on the center of his shaft, so his Daddy cock slid over her clit on one end; down through her wide, wet, and open pussy; and all the way back, pushing herself down so he split her buns and rode up between her cheeks. His cock tickled across her little star in the back, and it felt...just wow. Like holyfuckwhathadshebeenmissingherwholelife wow! She'd have to see what that was about later.

Best of all was leaning slightly forward on him, her hands on his strong Daddy shoulders, getting the angle just right. She was then grinding her pussy slit on his shaft and her swollen clit up and down, on and off the tip of his penis, using his cock like she usually used her fingers on herself. But this was SO much better!

That was working very, very well.

Chloe sure seemed to have found her rhythm. How Allen hadn't exploded under her, yet, was worth a mention on Unsolved Mysteries. She felt so good on him! Her bare breasts were beautiful and sexy as they swayed with her movements.

His baby girl was clearly experimenting, and he was happy to be her test subject. Very, very happy!

Then she settled into a position leaning forward a bit, rubbing against his cock, he thought getting her clit good and worked up. Oh, God! That felt amazing to him, too.

All along, as usual (was there a "usual" to this already?), she was the constant narrator. Jesus, he loved that!

"Daddy...my...oh god...my pussy Daddy... That feels so... so good... I'm...oh Daddy... riding... it's OH FUCK... Dadd-- Hnnnnnnnnn! That...my clitty Daddy my little clitty on your... haaannnnhhhh... oh jesu-- HAAAANNNGHHuH that... I'm rubbing on your...my cli...hooo... it's...Daddy on your head and we... that...I want... never felt... it... like that never... oh my...Daddy god... it feels... so.... goo... Goo... Goooooooaaaahhh... So good Daddy you my Daddy cum I'm going to FUCK my oh Daddy it aaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHH HAHAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

All Allen could do, all he wanted to do, was watch his daughter's beautiful face as she came. On HIM. On his steel-hard rod, hard for her. Always hard. Always for her.

He truly felt he was happiest when he made his little girl feel good. And to make her feel this good...just wow. Jesus holy hell wow. He wanted more of this, all the time, every time.

She was cumming on him, riding her little, delicious (he knew for a fact, now) pussy on his hard, steely shaft, and she just rode him as she shuddered and narrated and swore herself into oblivion.

Damn, that was hot.

His baby girl finally collapsed on him. Luckily, he was perfectly positioned to catch her mouth on his waiting tongue, and they kissed.

He'd kissed his daughter before. He'd kissed his lover before. (Same!) But this kiss surpassed all that came before. She poured her love into him, and he could almost physically feel it. He reflected how that's what he usually felt when they kissed. That their worlds collided and combined, joining their souls together and binding them for life.

All from a couple sets of lips and a tongue or two. How about that.

As they both came up for air, they professed their love in words to match their actions. It was amazing and special. Truly. And, of course, Chloe's wet...drenched...pussy was still securely positioned on top of Allen's slimy, steely shaft.

Chloe couldn't move. Or rather, didn't want to move. She wanted to stay right there, wrapped in her Daddy's strong embrace. And of course, with her pussy on his big Daddy cock. She squeezed her thighs around him one final time after her long orgasm, and it felt fantastic all over again.

She still hadn't even finished what she'd come in here for. It's a good thing it wasn't a school day!

Chloe's breathing finally settled...for now...and she slunk down her Daddy's body to land where she'd started, between his legs.

"Hey, there. Nice to see you again," she said directly to his cock with a giggle, as she grabbed it and wrapped her hand around the shaft. Then she lowered her head and added her lips and started licking.

OH, GOD! Chloe shuddered with pleasure.

"DADDY!" She almost screamed it. She took a breath and tried again to speak. "Oh, Daddy. It's..it's us. Both of us. On you. Daddy's Essence and Chloe's Essence. It's... Oh, God, Daddy. We..."

She closed her mouth on her Daddy and dove down on him as far as she could. Once she was full of him, more than half of him filling her mouth, she stuck her tongue out to lick farther down and slurped their combined juices into her mouth, as she sucked hard on the length of him that she held inside her.

OMG! She always tasted amazing. He tasted fabulous. The two of them together? There were no words to properly describe the flavor, the texture...the combined well of love that poured through the mixture.

Once she drank what she could from that method, she took her Daddy's cock out of her mouth (don't worry, big buddy, I'll be back!) and wrapped her lips around the outside of her Daddy's cock, slurping up his shaft on one side and down the other in a cycle, cleaning their combined nectar off everywhere she could find it.

Her Daddy was groaning and bucking a bit throughout her meal.

Then Chloe raised her head to hover above her Daddy's big, hard cock...hard for her...and she breathed him into her mouth one final time. She wasn't letting go this time, not until she made him feel good. Feel better than she'd ever made him feel. She knew that's what she could to. Right now, for her Daddy, and it was her singular purpose in life at the moment.

Chloe tried to combine all her Daddy's advice, and she sucked on him, his big Daddy cock, the best she could. She wrapped her hand around his shaft as she sucked and pumped, sucked and...

...pumped. God! Chloe was so good at that. Allen's little girl had never done this before, as far as he knew, and yet... Clearly, she was a quick study. She'd asked for his advice, and she was surely following it now. Practicing. Perfecting.

Any minor issues with her inexperience...and there weren't many...were more than compensated by her eagerness. And her beauty and her sexiness and the fact that this was his young daughter who he loved more than anything. Yeah, and that.

So, Allen's whole "couldn't believe he hadn't cum already" schtick from everything this morning was going to be over. Very soon.

"Precious...oh, God...my love... So good. Daddy's going to cum, sweetie. You need to decide what you...hnnn...oh fuck... what you want... hhmmmmm... where to... where it will go..."

Then Allen gripped the sheets at his sides as the final rumbles began deep within him. His strong instinct was to grab his little girl's head and hold her there, to shove his cock as deep into her mouth as he could, but he didn't know what... where... Leave it to her.

The rumbles increased quickly once they'd started, and he could almost literally feel the cum traveling up his shaft, ready to burst out. "Here it comes! Oh, Chloe...my love, my heart... comes... now... honey...ready... cum... Cum... CUM... cuuuuUMMMMMIIIINGGG!" He shot his first huge load, ready to see where it landed.

Instead, he just saw Chloe's eyes go wide as she kept pumping and sucking like a near-pro. She swallowed, and he saw her breathing hard through her nose, trying to catch her breath so she could keep sucking and swallowing, as he jetted what he could feel were huge ropes of cum into her.

He'd never cum this hard before. Ever! Chloe, his little girl, his best love. He felt a mixture of pride creep in with the lust and love he felt. She was doing so well! He felt fucking fantastic!

And he kept cumming. She just kept pumping and sucking. Her gorgeous green eyes were wide and little teary, but he saw in them a fierce determination combined with intense arousal. She was going to do this. She knew it.

And she did. God Almighty, she did.