Chloe and Aurora Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt before me.

"Punish me Mistress Chloe."

"Oh yes. I think I can do that."

"Instruct me."

"I want you dressed in your corset and maid's uniform with those five inch lockable shoes that you don't like, with cuffs and collar locked on. No panties! You will bring your leather paddle here and submit," I stated firmly before kissing her.

"That was very dominant Mistress Chloe, I like it," she said as she headed for the bedroom.

I was suddenly very aroused. I watched some television in an attempt at distraction. I waited for my maid to make her appearance. I heard her heels first. Aurora appeared in the doorway wearing her sheer black stockings, black and white satin dress, the black patent high heels I had demanded and bondage cuffs. I could hear the little ringing of the padlocks securing her restraints. In her left hand she carried the paddle, in her right a head harness with large ball gag.

Aurora took little steps, she curtsied in front of me. I had to smile.

"You look very cute slave Aurora."

"Thank you Mistress."

"So how many with the paddle do you think you deserve?"

"Ten?"

"Oh, no, I think the punishment must be sufficient to the money involved."

Aurora's face was a picture. I assumed she was thinking four thousand.

"Please Mistress, twenty?"

"You brought your pretty gag with you, so you know you will make noise. How many?"

"Thirty."

It was no longer a question.

"Kneel before me and let me secure you. You trust me?" I asked.

"Always Mistress Chloe."

She knelt. I took the harness. I kissed the ball and then slipped it between her waiting lips. I strapped it in place.

"Position yourself over my knee," I instructed.

Aurora positioned herself. I lifted her short skirt. I was rewarded with a view of her lovely bottom.

"This is such a lovely view."

I slid the paddle along her thighs. I planned on tormenting her a little before administering the spanking. It was more mental than physical. We never hit each other very hard. I switched hands. I explored her pussy with my fingers. Aurora squirmed and squeaked as I explored her. I switched hands again to administer four slaps in quick succession alternating between bum cheeks. Aurora moaned into her gag. I stopped and stroked her bottom and legs. I alternated slaps between cheeks and upper thighs. I caressed her legs again. The punishment lasted more than half an hour. She twisted and squirmed.

I helped her to her feet, but she was wobbly, so I lowered her to the sofa.

"Mistress Chloe, that was the best spanking you have ever given me."

I unlocked and removed the collar, cuffs and shoes. I held her close, stroking her hair and cuddling her.

"I should shower," she reported.

"Was thirty too many?" I asked.

She faced me and grinned.

"No, it wasn't the spanking itself: you teased me and kept me guessing. I love you as my dominant Mistress Chloe."

She left me and headed for the shower. I followed as far as the bedroom. I located fresh lingerie, sheer tights and a red dress. I sat on the bed. I waited for the shower to end. A damp Aurora appeared ten minutes later. I gently towelled her dry, applied some lotion to her slightly red bottom, then dressed her.

"I think I like being pampered," she admitted.

"I prefer to pamper you than punish."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*

I came across a video entitled hosiery encasement. I was intrigued. I investigated. I was super excited. I ordered two glossy black body stockings: one for Aurora, another for myself, two pairs of normal tights, two pairs sized extra large, a pair of large stockings and a cocoon. Once I had placed the order I watched the video again. Two days passed. The order arrived. I set it to one side ready for Friday night.

Friday evening arrived, Aurora cooked me a lovely dinner. We shared some wine.

"Happy weekend," she toasted in her exotic Romanian accent.

I could listen to her read from a telephone directory or a Chinese takeaway menu- I would still be turned on. Sometimes she would play with me pretending she didn't speak or understand English. I would chastise her in turn in French which made her equally aroused. I continued to learn new Romanian phrases allowing us to have basic conversations. She would have conversations with her older sister Daniella which I couldn't follow at all. I hadn't met Dani yet, but we had spoken a few times in English on a video call. Many times their conversations sounded so fast and passionate that I thought they were fighting. I once joked that the United Nations had called and asked if war had been declared which Aurora found hilarious.

"So what will you do to me yesterday?" she asked.

"Do you mean, what did we do yesterday or what we will do tomorrow?"

"Yesterday is after tomorrow and the next day is today?"

I couldn't help, but laugh as she played the confused tourist.

"Tomorrow I will tie you up and leave you until yesterday," I promised.

"You are getting better at this game. What shall we do tonight?"

"I had a delivery. I would like play time."

"What's the game?"

"It's called hosiery encasement."

"That sounds interesting. Show me."

We retreated to the bedroom, removed our day clothes, unlocked our chastity devices. We slipped into the body stockings. The silky glossy material looked and felt amazing. Aurora then hugged me.

"This is lovely," she said as our bodies moved together.

"There are more layers to go," I said as I handed her the glossy nude tights.

She drew them over her legs. I took the last pair of tights and cut a slit at the crotch, then slipped her arms into what would be the legs, then pulled the pantie part over of her head and down over her breasts. The feet parts dangled past her hands. I pulled her arms behind her, tying the two loose ends with a ribbon. I pulled a single stocking over her head. I sucked her nipples through the material.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I'm loving it."

I dressed as a mirror image of Aurora. I wriggled my arms into the second pair and over my head. I pulled the stocking over my head. My vision was slightly impaired.

"Slide into the cocoon," I instructed.

Aurora complied. I drew the cocoon sack around her, laid her on the carpet, then wiggled inside beside her.

"Oh, this is cosy," I said feeling the warmth of her body.

"Yes, but why do I get my hands restrained? I want to run my hands over your body."

I reached behind her releasing the ribbon. We caressed each other's bodies.

"Much better, this is definitely something to suggest to Fairy Godmother Stephanie."

We rolled around a lot on the floor. I played with her nipples and her pussy. Aurora stroked my cock in return. Kissing through the fine mesh was fun. I sucked her tongue. Our silky gymnastics was fun, but also frustrating as we couldn't make love. After twenty minutes of wrestling and cuddling, we crawled from the cocoon, removed the layers. He headed for bed. The earlier frustrations only served to intensify the sex now we were free.

*

It was morning. Today we were scheduled to visit the site for Aurora's Christmas experience.

I dressed in red panties, matching bra with nude tights. Aurora chose pale blue. We were both dressed in Jodhpur trousers with knee high heeled boots. Aurora had chosen classic grey trousers, but I had gone with raspberry pink. I zipped my knee high, heeled boots. I was ready. Aurora had tied her hair into a pony tail in readiness for the days play.

"Please Mistress Chloe, may I braid your hair?" she asked.

I agreed: this would be another first. I sat on a chair allowing Aurora to braid my hair. I liked her fingers in my hair. It was relaxing: very sensual.

"What do you think?" she asked when completed.

I looked in the mirror. It was a look that I could get used to.

"I love it. Thank you."

I drove the hire car. We drove into the countryside using the satnav to locate the farm. We found the sign and drove down a private round before reaching a gate. The perimeter had a high wire fence. Trees obscured the view, preventing seeing further ahead ensuring privacy. I lowered my window. I pressed the button.

"Good morning welcome to Horseshoe Farm."

"Hello, it's Chloe, I called. I booked an appointment."

"Hey Chloe, yes I'm expecting you, I'll open the gate, please stay on the main road and drive up to the house. I'll meet you outside."

"Thank you."

The mechanical gate opened and we drove inside. We zigzagged through trees until finally we saw the house. We parked outside the small single story property. We stepped out of the car. We met by a lady in riding boots. She had dark brown eyes and blonde hair tied with a ribbon. She had a reassuring smile and waved a greeting.

"Welcome Chloe, I'm Julianna, your instructor, guide and host for the day."

"Hello Julianna, it's lovely to meet you, this is my partner Aurora."

"Hello Aurora, welcome. Please come with me to the house, we'll have a cup of tea, I need to perform some administration, then we can start, is that okay?"

We agreed. The tea was refreshing after the drive. I had paid for the day event up front, so there wasn't much paperwork to be completed.

"So one last thing, who's the Mistress and who's the pony?" asked Julianna.

"Chloe is Mistress, I'm the pony," replied Aurora.

"All good, once we start ponies don't talk. I trust you have both read the guide, you have agreed on phrases and non verbal indicators?"

"We have," confirmed Aurora.

"Great, you sent me all the measurements. I have set up the tack in the stable. In Summer we also do outside events. It's very popular, but this time of year it is usually quiet. If you would like to visit, please book well in advance. Today it's just the three of us. Shall we go and visit the stable."

"I can't wait," replied Aurora.

The stable from the outside was as you would expect. Inside there were a dozen stalls all with heavy wooden doors with bolts on the outside. Bales of hay and straw gave it an authentic smell. There was also the scent of leather. It was very clean and tidy.

"So first let's give you the tour. That's the bathroom. There are hot showers at the end of the session for good ponies. This is the stall reserved for you. The tack is inside. There is a chart on the wall so you can see how to prepare your pony. Some dominants prefer a different way, but for new comers it's a good starting point. You can ask for help at any time, but I understand some ponies like to keep their modesty at least until suitably attired. Any questions?"

"No, all good- I'm ready to begin," declared Aurora.

"Why don't you step into your stall and undress while I show Mistress Chloe the training room?"

"Thank you Mistress Julianna."

"I love your accent Aurora."

Aurora smiled at me. I think she was remembering our early conversations. She stepped into the stall. I closed the door loudly and bolted it. Julianna took my hand leading me to the training arena. It felt weird holding a stranger's hand. The arena was an approximately ten meter diameter circle with tiered seating arranged around the circumference. The circle floor was concrete with a layer of sawdust.

"Julianna, this is a lovely place you have. Just to let you know I'm not your typical dominant."

"What's typical? I have had doms who have visited and treated their ponies disrespectfully, I have doms who love and care for their ponies. They are gentle, but firm. I see a spectrum of people, just like you do in normal life. Gentle and kind hearted or mean and hard hearted with everything in between."

"Yes, that's true."

Julianna explained that they used this arena for dressage, competitions and training. The perimeter had a suspended metal track two metres high with adjustable leather straps dangling down. I tugged on the straps to find that they were connected to rollers that fitted into the tracks.

"Once your pony is used to the boots and tack we can attach her. Shall we go and dress your pony?"

"Yes, I think Aurora may be waiting."

"Ponies are supposed to wait: it's part of their experience."

I unbolted the door and found Aurora standing naked waiting for me.

"Mistress Chloe, please make me your pony."

I couldn't help myself. I kissed her.

"Let's prepare my pretty pony."

The stable was heated, but Aurora was still shivering.

"Please plug my holes."

"Are you sure about this, because I won't be able to let you out quickly?"

"Yes, please Mistress Chloe."

She stepped into the panties with the two rubber phalluses. She adjusted herself, impaling herself on the plugs. She sighed. I dressed her in the black latex base layer. There were cut-outs for her nipples and groin areas. I slowly zipped her: the suit lifted her breasts pulling her tummy in a little. I shined and polished her. I then placed the body harness over her head: it was black leather with bright pink edging which contrasted nicely with the shiny latex. There were many buckles- it took some time to connect and tighten them: waist corset, chest, breast and shoulder straps, collar, crotch and thigh bindings. Metal rings built into the harness encircled her erect nipples. There were additional rings and straps to bind her hands and to pull a cart. We had been counselled not to try too much in one go. A tail stuck out behind her hanging to her mid-calf. I forced her hands into the hoof glove buckling the wrist cuffs.

"No escape for you my pretty pony. You look adorable. Is it all nice and tight?"

Aurora nodded and smiled at me.

The rubber hood was pulled over her face, covered her hair and zipped at the back from the top of her head to her neck. This was followed by the bridle: it came with a black rubber bar bit which would go between her teeth, it had blinker attachments and ears. There were many straps to secure it to her head with several rings to add reins to. I left the bit loose while I completed the dressing. I kissed her again. I stepped back to assess my work.

"Mistress Julianna, please could you check Aurora's harness."

Julianna entered the stall. She tugged a few of the straps.

"All very good Mistress Chloe, but you forgot the bit."

"I'm saving that until last."

"Once you have the boots secured we can take Aurora for her first walk."

The hoof boots were made from quality leather: they had no heel and a steel horseshoe around the toe. I guided her left foot into the over knee hoof boot. I tugged the laces to make they were snug, buckled the strap at ankle, then again above and below the knee. The right foot was soon similarly encased.

"Are you ready to play?"

"Yes please Mistress Chloe."

I secured the bit gag, finally attaching the reins. My heels and Aurora's metal horseshoes announced our readiness. I lead my pony from the stall into the open area. Her long black tail swished behind her as she stepped forward.

"Slowly and steady, there's a good pony," I encouraged.

"You two are really good together," observed Julianna.

"Aurora is the love of my life," I said.

Aurora tossed her head I think in agreement. I led Aurora around by her reins allowing her to familiarise with the harness, to adapt her movements: to find her balance.

"I must say Pony Aurora you're a natural. Not all ponies can adapt quickly to the hooves."

"I'm very proud of my pretty pony Aurora."

I allowed the reins to play out a little: Aurora could now walk in a small circle. The sound of steel on concrete was hypnotic and turning in a tight circle I soon found I was becoming dizzy. Julianna saw me wobble. She stepped in to steady me.

"Mistress Chloe, why don't we attach Aurora to the training track?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea," I agreed.

I led Aurora to the perimeter. Julianna helped me attach the straps to Aurora's harness. Julianna released a handle- springs activated reducing the slack. The straps would prevent her from falling on her face if she lost her footing or balance. I patted Aurora's thigh to reassure her.

"Now she's in the track you can restrain her arms," suggested Julianna.

"Would Aurora like more straps?"

Aurora nodded stamping her foot. I soon had her arms bound across her lower back.

"Walk on pony," I whispered in her ear.

I tapped her bottom and stepped back. Aurora took her first step, the trailing straps from her shoulders followed. Julianna handed me a long whip.

"Come on Aurora lift those pretty legs," I called. I flicked the whip into the sawdust.

"You've never used a whip before?"

"No, we aren't really into that, sorry I'm doing it wrong aren't I?"

Julianna smiled.

"Let me show you."

"Okay, but please don't hit her," I said handing her the whip.

"No, I would never strike a pony, but it's reassuring that you care for her."

She flicked it- it cracked three feet behind Aurora. She repeated the action as I observed.

"Give it a try: if you a worried aim far behind her, you can adjust once you get the hang of it."

I nodded and emulated her action. It cracked, but not as loudly as Julianna's effort.

"I little more wrist, you're doing well, try again."

I repeated and by the eighth attempt it was sounding good. By this time Aurora had completed several circuits at walk. Julianna checked her watch.

"Everything okay?" I asked looking at my own watch.

The dressing of Aurora with initial training had two hours. It had passed in a blink.

"Let's take a little break. You can give Aurora a drink."

"Aurora, halt!" I called.

Julianna handed me a sports water bottle with a drinking tube.

"You can either: release her bit, let her drink or try and insert the tube into her mouth. Squeeze the bottle gently."

I took the bottle. I approached Aurora.

"Is my pony having fun?" I asked stroking her bottom.

Aurora stamped her foot.

"Do you want some water?"

Aurora stamped her foot.

I released the buckle holding the bit. I held her harness. I kissed her nose. I guided the tube into her mouth. I gently squeezed the bottle. She lapped at the water like a cat with her tongue flicking in and out. I laughed as she slurped.

"Don't laugh at me," she whispered.

"Naughty pony," I chastised her.

I took a mouthful of the water, kissed her transferring the water to her mouth.

"I like that, please do it again," she requested.

"I will spank you later for two things: the first for talking while being my pony, the second for not calling me Mistress."

I took another mouthful of water, held her by her collar ring and repeated the kiss.

"Mistress Chloe, I have some drinks here, you don't need to drink water," called Julianna.

"Okay, be right there," I called.

"You need some more water?" I asked Aurora.

She shook her head, so I replaced the gag.

"Don't run away îndrăgostit mea."

Julianna handed me a champagne flute.

"Sorry, I can't I'm driving."

"It's sparkling grape juice, no alcohol, honest," she said placing her hand over her heart.

"Oh, okay, thank you. Salut!"

"You're different. I've never seen a mistress kiss their pony like that," observed Julianna.

"Aurora is very special to me. I love her very much. We have shared so much in a short time, and I don't know what I would do without her."

We finished our drink. The training resumed. We took a short break for lunch. I drank more grape juice, nibbling several small sandwiches. I fed Aurora carrot sticks and pieces of apple. The last piece of apple I held between my lips letting Aurora nibble at it. I held her waist as we had a fit of giggles.

"That was fun, we should eat like this more often," I suggested.

Aurora smiled and nodded. The afternoon continued with commands of trot and canter. The last exercise made Aurora work quite hard. We took another short break. Aurora caught her breath. She drank more water. We introduced little bars that Aurora had to jump over. The last event of the day was to hitch her to a little two wheeled cart. I sat on it and was pulled around. Julianna finally called time. I released Aurora from the frame. She rested her head on my shoulder.