Chloe and Aurora Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cracian Fericit frumoasa," Aurora greeted me wearing only her midnight blue satin robe.

"It wasn't me, I've been a good girl," I replied pulling her into an embrace.

"I said merry Christmas beautiful."

"Merry Christmas, my beautiful Aurora."

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"You looked so adorable and peaceful sleeping."

"I like your dress."

I curtsied.

"And I love it when you do that. Do you have a few minutes to help me dress?" she asked.

"Sure, you want to wear the rubber suit?" I baited.

"No, but I had a similar idea to you. Are you wearing a basque?"

"No, bra, panties and suspenders," I replied turning and flashing my bottom to reveal panties and suspenders.

"Oh very nice, are you locked up?"

"No, do you want me locked?"

"Oh, no, I want you in me."

She took me by the hand back to the bedroom. Aurora retrieved her secret stash of new underwear. I dressed her in midnight blue basque, matching thong and black stockings. Aurora slipped into a dark blue velvet dress which I zipped up the back.

"I thought we were going to have sex?"

Aurora retrieved her double ended dildo and passed me a condom. I slid the rubber onto my cock.

"You want this?" she asked waving her cock at me.

"Yes, please."

Aurora inserted it in her pussy. I was pushed onto the bed. Aurora mounted me. She lifted my dress, my panties were moved to one side and I felt cool lube on my bum. I felt her cock penetrate me. It felt good to be full. Soon my p spot was being touched with each thrust. Aurora pinned me by my wrists. I surrendered to her completely. We rolled over swapping positions. Aurora removed her cock allowing me to take my turn to penetrate her. I teased her taking her to the edge twice until bringing her to climax until she begged me to stop following a noisy orgasm.

"That was amazing!" she panted.

"You're amazing," I replied.

We cleaned up, then headed into the kitchen. We shared breakfast, feeding each other warm croissants with marmalade.

"Is it time for presents?" Aurora asked as we drank our coffee.

"Have you been a good girl?" I teased.

"Sometimes, mostly, you know my English is no good," she conceded with a smile.

Aurora's English is better than most people I knew. She also spoke Romanian which I found very sensual. I was learning, and my vocabulary was improving. We also conversed in French, a language we found we had in common. Aurora loved it when I reprimanded her in French. She led me by the hand. We sat on the rug beside the tree.

We exchanged small packages first: stockings, various lingerie items, earrings and chocolates. We appeared to have had similar ideas. I don't think I have enjoyed Christmas like this for a long time, but sharing it with someone you love is special. Larger parcels followed with clothing and shoes. It was my first Christmas as a woman.

"I have a voucher for you," I announced.

"Ooh, exciting," she giggled.

I handed her a large black envelope with silver lettering, and sealed with a red heart. She opened it carefully. She slipped out the folded sheet of black glossy paper. She read the words, I saw her pupils dilate and she bit her bottom lip. I had kissed it at the bottom and signed it as Chloe.

"What do you think?" I asked.

She kissed me.

"Is this because of the fairy adventure?"

"No, I already made a booking."

"This is so kinky. When can we go?"

"In the New Year, there are a couple of weekends in January available."

"I need you to have sex with me now," she demanded dragging me to the bedroom.

We didn't undress, it was probably the quickest we had ever had sex, but Aurora was happy.

"I have an envelope for you too," she revealed with a whisper in my ear.

"Ooh, exciting," I replied using the same excited expression Aurora had used.

"Are you winding me up?"

"No, just playing with you," I replied kissing her on the nose.

She padded into the lounge, then returned with a pink envelope. She had sealed it and then kissed it. I opened it. I found a folded sheet of pink paper. I read the details twice.

"Too much?" asked Aurora.

"I am just a little surprised."

"I am sorry..."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I was surprised, but it sounds so exciting."

We kissed.

"Will it change me permanently?"

"Only if you want it to and I'll be with you the whole time."

*

It was soon mid-January- it was time for my next adventure. I had booked the experience that Aurora had setup for me for today. It started as a normal Saturday morning, although earlier than normal. I had shaved all over the night before leaving my whole body soft and smooth. Aurora had insisted on applying the moisturiser over my whole body which had resulted in great sex. We had retired early knowing we had the early start. I completed my enema to ensure I was clean inside and out. I towelled dry. I submitted to Aurora as she blow dried my ever growing long hair. She tied it with a navy ribbon in a high pony tail.

I dressed in my white satin lingerie: panties and matching bra. I drew lace topped nude shear hold ups over my legs. Once I had my underwear on I always feel more feminine and sexy. I had selected a silk white blouse with navy skirt suit. I completed the outfit with three inch black patent court shoes. I wore my now standard stud earrings with my infinity ring but no other jewellery. I had minimal makeup: just enough to enhance Chloe and hide Chris.

Aurora appeared wearing a scarlet blouse, black trousers with heeled ankle boots.

"You look a lot like my beautiful girlfriend Aurora," I teased running my fingers through her silky dark hair. It was wavy today and loose over her shoulders.

"Oh really?" she giggled kissing me.

I collected my handbag. I checked I had everything I would need.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

I nodded. We added our winter coats. Our regular driver was waiting for us. Aurora held my hand in the car. I was nervous, but excited. The drive was about an hour, but seemed much quicker as we chatted. We were visiting Catherine's facility again. Catherine had been Aurora's dominant before we had met, but we had both joined her at an event a couple of months ago.

We entered the premises which on the outside looked like it could be a gym; reported to reception, directed to the lift and told to go to the second floor. We were met by a young lady in her early twenties in a pale blue nurse's uniform.

"Miss Chloe?" she asked.

"Yes, that's me," I confirmed.

"Hi, I'm Angelina, I will be preparing you for your experience. Do you have any questions?"

"No, I have read the instructions and am ready. This is Aurora who will be part of the experience."

"You know that once you are dressed it is a four hour experience?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"And you can abort at any time if you use your safe word?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Then let's get you ready."

Angelina led us through a corridor that required an identification card to open the door to another door with the designation of the preparation room. Again access was restricted by card. Security and discretion was very important to Catherine and her company.

"You need to undress. You can lock all of your clothes in this locker. You friend Aurora can look after the key. I will be back with your suit in a few minutes."

Angelina left to prepare. I began to disrobe. The room was compact, a chair, the wall mounted locker which was large enough to be called a wardrobe and a small table. Another doorway led to a bathroom. I opened the locker- I set my shoes and handbag on the bottom shelf, hung my coat on a hanger. Aurora hung her coat on a second hanger. The room was warm, yet I still had goose bumps. I did a little striptease for Aurora until I stood in just my underwear.

"You're a tease Miss Chloe," admonished Aurora.

"I thought I would make it worth your while being here."

"Having you in my life is enough."

Angelina returned with a black latex suit and a bag. The suit looked different to what I had worn before, but it was difficult to see details.

"You need to be naked," suggested Angelina gently.

She left me to make final preparations. I completed my undressing. I secured the locker. I gave the key to Aurora. I was directed to add lube over my body, then step into the latex suit. I aligned my toes and drew the body forming outfit over my legs. The built in socks had individual toes like gloves. Electronic sensors were attached to my penis, scrotum with a plug gently inserted into my bum. The suit was carefully worked up over my bum, stomach and chest. I saw larger pads on the bum, stomach and breasts. My hands were inserted into the gloves and worked up my arms. I definitely needed assistance. The zip was then slowly drawn up my spine compressing me further. I was conscious of my breathing and the numerous pads incorporated into the suit. The pads in the chest gave the appearance of breasts. I noticed that the pads were strategically placed throughout the suit including the soles of my feet and palms of my hands. Earplugs were inserted into my ears. A hood was pulled over my face and my hair tucked inside. A zip from the top of my head down to base of neck secured it in place.

Angelina returned wearing a headset with microphone.

"You are ready to proceed?" asked Angelina through the technology.

"Yes," I confirmed.

We left the preparation room and headed for the next room. The door was marked direction room. I felt like an astronaut preparing for a mission to Mars, except I wasn't going to Mars.

"This is where the experience is guided from, Miss Aurora you will be in here to observe and direct. The technical team will brief you and help you with anything you need. They will also provide you with your headset."

Aurora kissed me.

"See you soon."

"Miss Chloe, please come this way."

I followed into the next chamber marked as subject experience room. There was a padded latex bed.

"If you lay on the bed I will begin the connections and test process," suggested Angelina.

"Okay. This feels very total recall or matrix," I joked.

"Several of our clients have made that comparison, but this is just an audio visual game. There are no plugs into your brain and we do not use any drugs," she reassured me.

"Thank you, so what now?"

"I'll then attach the restraints. They are designed so that you don't hurt yourself if you move about. They also ensure that the cables remain in place."

I complied and lay back. Colour coded wires suspended from the ceiling were connected to each of the sensors. As each was connected a test signal was sent. There were differing sensations: some felt like I was being held, a touch, and a caress. My ankles were restrained in padded leather binders. More restraints held me in place at my waist and chest. My upper arms and wrists were buckled. The straps were then raised. I was suspended above the padded bed. It felt a lot like flying as a fairy.

"Nothing too tight? All comfortable and ready to proceed?"

"Yes," I confirmed feeling very excited now.

"Voice test from direction room," prompted Angelina.

"This is Aurora, voice test."

"This is Chloe receiving loud and clear."

A VR headset was secured over my eyes. For a few moments there was only darkness. It slowly brightened. I was standing in a meadow on a summer's day.

"Do you have visual?" asked a voice.

"Yes, I'm in a field of flowers."

"Please call out the colours as they change."

"It's monochrome, now red, blue, yellow, orange, green and now multi colours- it's beautiful."

"Okay, preparation is complete. We are ready for the experience to commence. Please confirm you are good to go?"

"I confirm. I'm ready for launch."

The meadow faded. It was replaced by a mostly pink bedroom. A series of images from my past flashed before my eyes: it was almost like reliving memories. My old house, my parents, my school, but throughout superimposed with me dressed as a girl. A pink dress, a school uniform, ballet tutu, dance dress, and nightdress. The images also overlapped with some of the experiences I had with Stephanie: baby, little girl, Alice, school girl, my dance lessons, my ballet clothes. I spontaneously climaxed when I saw myself in the Alice dress.

A familiar face began to join the images, my beautiful Aurora: my best friend at school, my dance partner at ballet, a tea party in the garden. I knew that this was fiction: Aurora and I had retrieved old photographs. We digitally scanned them from our youth for this alternative reality. We had worked on the script for this experience over the past several weeks. Some of the images were from Natalia from preparing the website with others from the calendar.

Some of the images repeated along with sounds to supplement the pictures including music, bird song, traffic and other background noise. In places there was a narration with Aurora telling a story of the event almost like a diary entry. The chronology continued: our first kiss, painting our nails together for someone's birthday party and learning to ride a bike. This was total immersion. Time meant nothing. I had no point of reference. The sensors and the pads within the suit triggered when relevant- holding someone's hand to cross the road, hurting my knees when I crashed the bike and being hugged. I think I laughed and cried.

My long blonde hair was put into bunches or plaited and tied with different coloured ribbons depending upon the dress. I sang at a school play. I wore a pink ballroom dance dress with low heeled silver dance sandals. I tried to learn piano while wearing a dress. Countless mundane everyday events played: visits to the supermarket, being sent to the local shop, shopping trips to town for new shoes, walking to and from school. There were the special events: holidays, day trips to the sea, a ride on the Ferris wheel at the fair and lots of Christmas parties. Birthdays and Christmas allowed a flood of new girly items: underwear, dresses, skirts and shoes.

My Mum bought me a new midnight blue velvet dress with white satin underwear. It was the first time I had been allowed to wear white nylon tights. I wore heeled shoes. I felt very grown up. By now my life had flown by. I guess I was around twelve as I was given a new uniform for secondary school: pale blue blouse with navy pleated skirt. I had my ears pierced, measured for my first bra, went shopping for new lingerie.

The analytical logical part of my brain knew this was a simulation. I appreciated the technology. I think this was my Chris brain. My Chloe brain was dominant. I was enjoying the creativity, the experience and the sensations. I was running in a park. It may have been my mind filling in the blanks, but I could feel the warmth of the sun, the wind in my hair and on my bare legs. It was a true escape. I loved it.

The years passed. I attended annual Halloween parties in various costumes, birthday parties, weddings that I attended wearing a dress, even one when I was a bridesmaid.

My new history continued through secondary school, completing my A levels, a Saturday job in a supermarket all the time dressed in skirts and dresses. We were nineteen. My first sex with Aurora, but it didn't match up with the real experience. Perhaps it was too recent, or it just lacked the Aurora touch. The simulated sex was pleasant. I enjoyed it, but it couldn't compete with the real thing. There were countless events of dressing, being dressed, undressing and being undressed.

Then leaving home, going away to university, graduation and my first job interview. I remember the first job interview, my nervousness- my surprise at being offered the job. In this simulation they were all still present, I had scripted it to be as close as I could remember, except this time I wore a pale pink blouse, black skirt, matching jacket, nude stockings and heeled black court shoes.

While Aurora and I had only been together for a year, we had decided that we were long term friends from our earliest school days. I remember Aurora suggesting a boyfriend to make it more authentic, but I rejected this as I had no intention of kissing a boy. She laughed so much. The focus was moved to the work environment. I experienced the full ensemble of beautiful lingerie: panties, thongs, bras, basques, corsets, stockings, and tights. Work wear which covered skirts, blouses, dresses, every variant of heeled shoe and my new love: high heeled boots. Aurora and I had dinner in restaurants, met for coffee, had shopping trips and holidays. We had incorporated the visit to the cottage in the Lake District into the scenario without disclosing the details. My memory filled in the blanks.

Then it was over. The screen paused on a recent photograph, taken by Stephanie, of Aurora and me holding hands walking down the street. I smiled at the memory.

"Chloe, can you hear me?" asked Aurora.

"I can hear you," I confirmed.

"Angelina will now remove the headset."

I felt soft hands gently lift the VR headset from my face. The lights were low, but I still blinked several times.

"Welcome back. How do you feel?" asked Angelina with a smile.

"All good," I confirmed.

"Did you enjoy the experience?"

"Yes, it was quite realistic."

"It would be good to have feedback to improve it."

I was lowered back to the bed. I relaxed as the wires were systematically disconnected and the restraints removed. I was led back to the control room where I hugged my beloved Aurora.

"How was the experience?" she asked.

"It was intense and amazing. Te iubesc."

I love you.

"Si eu te iubesc."

I love you too.

"Miss Chloe, let's get you changed and cleaned up so you are more comfortable," counselled Angelina.

We returned to the preparation room, I stripped and removed the sensors. I took a quick shower with the provided products. I should have thought about this part. I wished I had known I would have brought my wash bag with me. I would need to shower again once I reached home, but at least I was clean. I found warm towels, wrapped it around my body and another to cover my hair.

Aurora was waiting in the preparation room. She had opened the locker, laying out my clothes. I dressed. Angelina came back to the room.

"Angelina, a few thoughts for now, but I'll send you a complete response later. I suggest you advise the client that they will need to shower after the experience. A little washbag like you have on flights might be an idea. I would also recommend providing hairdryers in the preparation rooms."

"That is useful thank you. I have a hair dryer if you need one."

"Yes please, I don't really want to go outside with wet hair."

I dried and tidied my hair, applied some basic makeup from my handbag, collected my coat and headed outside. The drive back felt quicker probably as my brain was still processing the images. We made tea and sat on the sofa.

"So love of my life, do you remember when we first met at school, was it love at first sight for you?" I asked.

"Well you have me at a disadvantage, because you have memories I don't."

"Um, I guess we need to set up the same experience for you so we can synchronise," I suggested kissing her hand.

"Maybe," she allowed.

"You don't want to?"

"I don't think it would work for me."

"Why not?"

"Please don't ask."

"Well, now you know I have to. What's going on?" I demanded.

"I wanted you to have a special experience, but it was quite expensive."

"How expensive?" I asked.

"Several thousand."

"Two thousand pounds?" I asked in surprise.

"I was very naughty, I spent a bit more than that."

"Aurora, how much did it cost?"

"It is a thousand an hour," she whispered.

"Four thousand, that's more than naughty," I laughed.

I was stunned that Aurora had spent so much.

"Thank you, though, it was amazing, so thoughtful, so special, just like you."