Chloe and Aurora Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," I whispered.

"Naughty ponies are taken outside, stripped and then hosed down with cold water. Good ponies may have a nice hot shower," stated Julianna.

"I guess it's a hose down for you then my love," I teased.

Aurora shook her head.

"Come on Aurora, let me undress you."

I led Aurora back to the stall. I removed her gag first. I spent a few minutes kissing her. I then removed her arm restraints, hand hooves and hoof boots.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

"That was amazing, thank you. You were nicely dominant with me. I loved it when you fed me. May be next time we can go tandem in the cart."

It took some time, but soon she was naked. She glistened with sweat. I took her to the shower room. I watched her as soap, bubbles and warm water gushed over her naked form. I enjoyed the view as she danced in the steam. I was very aroused, but tightly tucked. It felt deeper somehow. Aurora completed her shower. I enveloped her in a giant fluffy bath sheet. She submitted to me. I dressed her.

"Please take me home and love me," she said hugging me close.

We said our thanks and good byes to Julianna. As we drove home Aurora was very animated after being gagged for so long, she so wanted to share her experience with me. By the time we reached our apartment we were both very aroused.

"I need you now," demanded Aurora.

"I'm feeling tired," I protested.

"What? I did all the running around. I want sex. I want it now!"

"Yes Mistress Aurora," I said reverting to being the submissive.

We made it just inside the apartment door before she grabbed me. Our clothes were slowly discarded until we were soon down to our lingerie. We moved to the bedroom. I lay back on the bed with Aurora on top. I unclipped her bra releasing her perfect breasts which were squashed against my prosthetics still held within my bra. I escaped from my panties rejoicing as she guided me. We held hands, interlinking fingers and writhed together, building slowly with lots of kissing. We explored each other's warm body with hands, fingers, lips and tongues. We wrestled back and forth eager to extend our love making for as long as possible. I whispered in her ear in French all the things I was doing to her. She climaxed hard, which in turn triggered my orgasm. We lay cuddling for a long time after. We didn't talk, just appreciated our warm bodies pressed together. I traced little patterns gently on her thigh with my painted nails.

"I love you Aurora. Te iubesc Aurora."

"Te iubesc Chloe."