All Comments on 'Chloe and the Agency Pt. 03'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kerrvinkerrvinover 4 years ago
I love this story line!!!!!!

I hope you write more parts to this story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wishing for more

I like this kind of writing. It is very good and the English is excellent. I say, absolutely splendid even!

greybishopgreybishopabout 4 years ago
On This Story So Far

Unfortunately I read the first three installments of this story after also reading the first four parts of the same author's rather similar but far superior (IMO) "Sally turned" series; sadly this one pales by comparison (again IMO.) To me it seemed rushed and cartoonish, well written smut but not much more. Chloe's character development is quite limited (especially in comparison to Sally's) and the idea of her submitting to complete strangers after only a few hours, then allowing herself to be caned and anally deflowered, falls firmly into BDSM fantasyland. (Not saying it couldn't happen, but the odds of it realistically occurring seem awfully slim to me.) If the author decides to backfill why Chloe decided to go down this road I might continue reading about her, but otherwise I'll stick with Sally's story and also check out some of the author's other work. Gave each chapter so far three stars, which I thought was fairly honest - while I didn't really like these stories, I do think the author should keep on writing other stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES