Chloe and the Agency Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, after what seems an aeon, he pulls out of her and steps away, and Chloe softly collapses, utterly undone by the whole evening; shuddering, crooning softly to herself, trembling and shivering, feeling his come oozing from her burning anus, sobbing a little every now and then, eyes tightly closed, biting her lips when she wants to wail, distressed and exalted, smiling through the tears in wonder at the aftershocks of the pleasure that had ripped through her, in the same moment wanting to die at the shame of it all.

She is barely aware of the rest of the evening - being dressed, wrapped in some sort of shawl, held by M or D, helped into a taxi; it all takes on the character of a dream.

She comes a little more to consciousness during the long-seeming ride - the shame creeping up on her again as the presence of ecstasy fades, but then, thankfully, drowsiness overtakes again.

Wakened by a crunch of gravel, cool air, she is half carried by someone - strong - a man; warm, luxurious feeling, thick carpet, soft lighting, lifted upstairs - still the man (a little stir of resistance here, weak and quickly hopeless, given up on, vague expectation of further sexual usage, unfulfilled), a soft bed, blissful unconsciousness...

12