All Comments on 'Chloe and Zoe Save the Picnic'

by Damfino88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THE PRODIGAL SON HAS RETURNED! I loved your previous story a ton, and I can not WAIT to read this one! I’m so happy to see an update from you in such a long time. This is CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION!!!

ValethofLilleyValethofLilleyover 1 year ago

Wow! Such a fantastical and absurd story… which I say as a compliment. Its craziness makes it fun! Chloe’s submission and degradation is such a turn on, as is Zoe’s vindictive need to degrade her. Hope it’s not the last chapter of this fun, outlandish series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, Surely there needs to be the big reveal coming and then Zoe fully taking over Chloe's life.

sammy_sludgesammy_sludgeabout 1 year ago

I'm not too big on the pregnancy stuff that seems to have a bit more emphasis but whatever. Zoe might make an agreement with an abortion doctor or clinic to terminate any pregnancies that slip by. Zoe gives Chloe to the pro-lifers to let them have her for a night to punish and 'breed' again. Chloe gets Plan B after, which Zoe tells them so they keep up constant harassment and taunt her as a whore for the rest of her school life.

The sex education was great and maybe there's more, perhaps recorded and posted online as a public resource. I was kind of expecting the "pack it in" moment to lead to fisting.

Zoe takes her to see a gyno and proctologist 'to try and save those cavernous holes'. To save money and support the school she takes Chloe to a vet student who specializes in horses. He proceeds to put his hands in her before using a speculum meant for large animals to pry open both holes as wide and deep as possible. He takes many pictures of her, including her face, with her holes at record-setting width. He even takes a selfy of himself with the camera inside her. He then puts a full-size camera in her to take pictures. He prescribes an ointment that should be applied as deeply as possible via fisting or a mammoth ultra-thick dildo. She has to apply it a couple times a day, followed by using a speculum to open her up to the maximum degree so it can dry out for, say, an hour. The ointment might be aloe vera and moisturizer mixed with cum, aphrodisiac, and a muscle relaxant to maximize the stretch.

Chloe could be used as a dummy for other doctors, letting students studying gyno, proctology or anything sex-related to use her as a guinea pig.

A way she could help her school is to act as a target. Golfers and tennis players try to hit their balls into her gaping snatch/asshole. Rather than empty her out they try to see how many they can fit. Quarterbacks try to increase his accuracy by throwing a football into her. No idea if that's physically possible.

Interesting to see her adjust to the idea that this is normal behaviour and that she likes it. Might be going a bit fast, but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the single greatest story I have ever read on this site. Please write more! Would love for you to expand on the charity fuck booth idea.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bro this ain’t right

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous