Chloe Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T continued to ram his huge rod into her depths and her orgasm felt amazing on his cock. He wondered why he hadn't cum yet but chalked it up to his exhaustion. They were in a far different time zone and it was probably early morning or the middle of the night in the US. T thrust as hard as he could until he came, forcing another body convulsing, pussy spasming orgasm from Chloe as his load hit the end of her channel. Chloe practically collapsed but was held up by T's huge hands, holding onto her more than ample breasts. T released her as his cock softened, pulling out as Chloe flopped face first onto the bed, her arms too tired to hold her up. T got off the bed to clean himself up but Chloe spun around with surprising quickness for someone so drained from her orgasm.

"Please let me clean that for you Master," Chloe requested from her knees on the bed. She slipped down onto the floor and knelt in presentation before taking T's slimy cock into her mouth and laving it with her tongue. It was soon clean, but also rock hard again, and T shook his head at the amazing slave girl kneeling before him. It felt like he had died and gone to pervert heaven. Her Master, Ben, was one lucky dude to have such a beautiful woman submit to him. "Is there something wrong, Master?"

"No, not at all, my good girl, I can't believe how lucky I am to be commanding and fucking such a beautiful woman, er, slave," T responded.

"I like you too, Master," Chloe stated, smiling up at him as she finished with his cock. "Want to fuck me again, Master, I have one hole you have not used yet?" Chloe asked and T just shook his head and walked out of the cell, closing the door behind him.

Chloe got up off the floor and went to the toilet relieving and cleaning herself, before wiping up the floor where her pussy had dripped their combined juices. She suddenly realized how tired she was and lay down on the bed. T returned with a bottle of water which he handed through the bars to Chloe as she started to get out of bed and kneel on the floor.

"No, no, don't get up, rest, you're going to need it," T admonished and Chloe took the bottle from him, drinking about half the bottle before settling down under the blanket to go to sleep. T stood with his big fists wrapped around the bars, staring down at Chloe. She had closed her eyes and was nearly asleep, her breathing taking on a measured cadence and T walked out, turning out the light in her cell, but light from the dungeon filtered in. Chloe slept very deeply, not even dreaming and it seemed like only a few minutes before T woke her when he opened the cell door.

"Good morning Master," Chloe said as she slipped out of bed and knelt on the floor in presentation.

"Good morning," T returned the greeting as he dumped a yogurt and two granola bars into the dog dish, filling the other with water. He handed her a hair tie and left the cell. Chloe ate like she had the night before, only T did not clean her up. When she was finished eating, she cleaned herself and was just about to turn on the shower when T returned.

"Don't get a shower, you've got a yoga workout this morning," T ordered and Chloe followed him out of the cell after he unlocked the door.

The workout was strenuous, but nothing she couldn't handle. Chloe was tired and sweaty but felt good from working her well-toned body. She showered and after a small lunch of T feeding her a sandwich, they went down the hall to talk to Tom. He seemed annoyed that Chloe was not bound but did not mention it, instead discussing the choreography of the film he wanted them to act in. Chloe would act as if she had been kidnapped, which wasn't a stretch. T was to be her kidnapper and he would force her to become his slave. Chloe thought this sounded trite and simplistic, but she supposed this was just a first idea session and he would write a script for it, one that never came.

Chloe's routine consisted of waking to breakfast and a workout of some kind. Shower, eat a light lunch and then discuss more of the filming with Tom, which didn't seem to take much better shape. T fucked her when he wanted but by the end of the week, he hadn't fucked her in two days, and Chloe was horny as hell. Tom said they would film tomorrow and he wanted her to be a horny wreck so that she would want to submit to T, just to get fucked.

That night Chloe pleaded with T to fuck her and he finally acquiesced, helping her relieve some of her pent up desire. Tomorrow was going to be difficult enough without her dripping with need. She fell asleep, knowing the basic outline of what Tom wanted, but still no script, they were supposed to just wing it. Chloe didn't think it was going to turn out too well, but she fell asleep, wondering what tomorrow's filming would bring.