Chloe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect, my slave likes to get tied down to be fucked," T chuckled, "we are going to get along great."

"Yes Master."

"Have you ever been tied down for sex before?"

"Yes Master, just once, but my boyfriend didn't like it. I came like a freight train and it scared him, we never did it again, even though I've begged him many times."

"So you like bondage?"

"Yes Master, I've watched a lot of bondage porn online, it makes me cum so hard."

"So have you practiced at all?"

"No Master, I was too afraid of getting stuck and then someone would find out what a freak I was. I would never live it down."

"That explains your awful blow job."

"Sorry Master, I will try to do better."

"I've got a solution for that," T chuckled as he began to unstrap Chloe from the table. As soon as Chloe was free she slipped off the table and knelt as she had been taught, being sure to place her knees as wide as possible, her back arched, her shoulders back, her tits thrust up. "Good girl, you are learning."

"Yes Master."

"I'm going to collar you now as my slave. We will get a permanent collar later, but this will do for now," T said as he picked up a locking steel collar. "Now beg to be my slave."

"But - I don't want to be a slave, Master."

"You're going to be one, whether you want it or not, now beg me to collar you or I'll whip you until you do."

"Master, may I ask a question?"

"Yes."

"If I become your slave, will you still tie me down and fuck me with that big cock of yours?"

"Yes, of course, that's why I took you."

"Master, please collar your slave," Chloe said huskily with arousal in her voice. T locked the collar around her neck as Chloe moaned and reached up to touch it, fingering it and pulling, not trying to get away, but testing to see if it was really locked around her throat.

"Stand slave," T ordered and Chloe stood, dwarfed by his bulk and height. "Turn around, hands behind your back," T commanded and Chloe complied. He locked leather cuffs on her wrists and locked them together. He took larger cuffs and locked them around her elbows, then pulled those together and locked them as Chloe moaned. "Too much, slave?" T asked.

"No Master, it just makes me so helpless, I won't be able to slip my body through my arms and get the cuffs in front of me," Chloe replied as T clipped a leash to her collar and led her out of the room and into a cell, releasing the leash and locking the door. "I'm in a cell, Master, why are you leaving me bound?"

"To help you get used to being bound. When you are not in the cell, you will be bound."

"Yes Master."

Chloe noticed the new additions to the wall of her cell. Two large dildos were mounted there, one was blue, the other pink.

"Master, what are these?" Chloe asked, looking at the dildos.

"Consider it training. The blue one is water, the pink one is, well, let's just say it's food," T chuckled. "You have to deep throat them for thirty seconds and lick the bump on the bottom of the shaft to get water or food. You will not be fed any other way until you learn this."

"Please Master, can't I be untied?"

"No, I don't want you to masturbate, I want you horny and ready for me when I come to get you."

"Yes Master," Chloe said as she sat on the bed and eyed the dildos fearfully. Tom made it seem like several hours had passed before Chloe got up and went to the blue dildo, her thirst winning out over her fear of taking the thick eight inch dildos down her throat. She knelt and took the blue dildo into her mouth, licking and sucking it like T had commanded, getting it wet with her saliva. Chloe started pretending to try and take the dildo deep into her throat, gagging and coughing as she pulled back off. She worked at it for half an hour before she finally deep throated the dildo, but couldn't hold it in her throat long enough. She pulled back off and caught her breath before trying again, this time she was rewarded with cool water and she backed off and held the head of the dildo in her mouth, drinking the water. After she had her fill she pulled her mouth off the dildo and the water stopped.

Chloe eyed the pink one with dread but moved over and took it into her mouth. She had to eat something, her stomach was hungry. She worked on this one like the other and soon had this one fully down her throat, licking the bump. She felt the food coming through the tube and backed off to take it in her mouth. It was thick like a milkshake and tasted like cum. Chloe suppressed her laugh as she realized that if you were training a girl to do learn to give blow jobs, this was nearly perfect. She sucked down all she wanted and then pulled off the dildo, returned to the blue one for a drink. She used the toilet and found a new lever by her feet which washed her once she was done, then another lever blew hot air to dry her.

Chloe plodded over to the bed and as she sat there, the lights went out, the light from the other room, streaming in through the doorway, but it made the cell quite dim. Chloe lay down on the bed and started to sob.

"CUT!" Tom yelled and the lights came on as he walked in to stand by the cell. "Fantastic! Chloe you were amazing!" Tom praised.

"Thank you Master, it was my first time, I've never tried to act before."

"Well, those orgasms sure looked real."

"They were, Master, I am a slave and a slut for bondage, I had five orgasms while Master T fucked me."

"Incredible!" Tom exclaimed as T walked in wearing a clean t-shirt and shorts, he had obviously showered.

"I agree with Tom, you were amazing, easiest money I ever made. You are so hot and you act so well, it almost felt real," T said.

"Thank you Master, I just tried to put myself in that girl's shoes, I guess I did alright."

"Better than alright, you were fantastic," T said as he unlocked the cell and came in.

"Both of you did a great job, thanks," Tom said as he walked out of the room leaving T and Chloe alone. T sat on the bed and pulled Chloe onto his lap, kissing her passionately.

"Damn girl, you were indescribable, I've only seen a few Hollywood stars who could act as well as you. Most of those sluts are just pretty faces, they don't even have any tits, and the ones that do are usually even worse actresses. I think this is gonna go viral."

"Thank you Master, you were pretty great yourself, I mean, making me orgasm so many times on camera, I just couldn't help myself, I just kept cumming."

"It looked fantastic."

"It was, Master," Chloe said as she snuggled into his arms. "Master, may I get a shower?"

"Of course," T said as he unlocked her wrist and elbow restraints, but left the collar. Chloe rushed to the shower and was soon washed and dried. She put on the sexy makeup Tom had originally provided and came back to kneel before T.

"How do I look, Master?"

"Beautiful, sexy and hot!"

"Thank you Master."

T and Chloe settled into their normal routine, though T fucked her much more now, to Chloe's delight. She had become very fond of Master T and their chemistry went far beyond what they did on screen. Chloe truly enjoyed being a slave, and T fulfilled the role of her Master.

Tom interrupted their fucking two days later to inform them that the video had gone viral and had over twenty million views and climbing. He had found a pirated version and forced them to take it down. The unauthorized video had five million views and Tom was complaining about lost revenue, but T said he thought that those views probably wouldn't have paid anyway. By the end of the week, they had reached fifty million views at twenty dollars, nearly making Tom a billionaire. He had promised to give T ten percent, so that would leave him with nine hundred million and T with one hundred million.

The night before they were to film the second video, Chloe sat with T and was almost in tears.

"What's the matter, Chloe?"

"Doesn't Master Tom like me, I mean he hasn't even fucked me yet?"

"I wouldn't worry about that, he's obsessed with making money off of you, and he really doesn't like women with big tits."

"Really, Master, I thought all men loved big tits?"

"Yes. I know it's unusual, most men love big tits, but Tom doesn't. I think he was in love with Candy, but she couldn't handle being a slave all the time, she just wanted to play at it, not like you. Then she broke up with him and went and had her tits done. She looks great. I think Tom is still trying to get over that, and I think he partly blames you for helping her decide to get her new knockers."

"Should I apologize to him?"

"No, absolutely not, it's not your fault, Candy would have come to her senses at some point."

"Thank you Master," Chloe said as she hugged T. "So tomorrow you're going to put my permanent collar on me and pretend to brand me, since I already am branded."

"Yes, Tom airbrushed it out whenever it was visible in the first installment."

"Alright, Master, maybe I should get some rest before the big day tomorrow," Chloe said as he squirmed in his lap.

"Are you excited?"

"Yes Master."

"Why?"

"I am going to be permanently collared and I was also remembering my actual branding, it made me cum."

"You are just amazing, Chloe, I think I'm falling in love with you."

"I think I love you too, Master T."

"What, don't you love Ben?" T asked in shock.

"Of course I still love my true Master, and I would go back to him if I could, but since that's not going to happen, why can't I love you as well?"

"You are a truly incredible woman, Chloe."

"Thank you Master."

"You don't have to call me Master when Tom's not around."

"Yes I do, Master, to my very core I am a slave. You have mastered me so well, that I will always be a slave in your presence."

"Thank you, Chloe, we kidnap and force you to do things against your will and yet you still submit to me as a slave."

"You're welcome, Master, I am a natural submissive, and after studying the ways of a slave online, I knew it was what I most desired to be. Yes, I would rather be with my chosen Master, but I am enjoying my submission to you as well, it is who I am."

"Remember that tomorrow when I whip you."

"Don't worry Master, I will most likely have an orgasm."

"What, you like being whipped?"

"Not particularly, but I am a pain slut, and I usually orgasm while being whipped. Once you get me going, I will probably beg you to whip my tits and cunt. That will make me cum so hard, I'll make the walls shake, or at least the chains that hold me."

"Holy smokes, Chloe! People say that women who submit to men are weak, but you are the strongest woman I have ever met."

"Thank you Master."

"Let's get you to bed, my pretty little slave," T said, shrugging her off his lap onto the bed and Chloe curled up under the blanket as T walked out and closed the cell door.

"Master," Chloe called out to T as he started to walk away.

"Yes slave."

"Will you please order me to go to sleep? My mind is going a mile a minute and I know I need to sleep to be ready for tomorrow. If you order me to go to sleep, I will be asleep in less than five minutes, Master."

"Very well, be a good slave and go to sleep now," T acquiesced and true to her word, in a few minutes Chloe's measured breathing signaled to T that she was fast asleep. He shook his head in amazement and left to go to his own room and get some sleep as well.

12