Chloe Ch. 18

Story Info
Kira's tribulations.
11.5k words
4.63
6.2k
5
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18. Kira's tribulations.

Ben woke with a foreboding feeling, something seemed off and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Chloe was still blissfully asleep next to him, chained to the bed but he had this uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. He got up and checked the other bedroom where James was still happily snoring away. He came back into his room and turned on the closed circuit TV to see Kira standing near the end of the chain's length screaming and crying. Chloe awakened at this and looked at the monitor.

"What's wrong, Master?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know, she's hysterical," Ben said as he released Chloe's collar from the chain and she rushed to the bathroom to relieve herself. Ben followed and did the same and they returned to see that Kira had now grabbed the chain with her hands still locked behind her and was pulling for all she was worth. Ben went down to the basement to see what was wrong.

"Who are you? Why do you have me chained like this? Did you kidnap me? Please let me go!" Kira cried out when she saw Ben.

"Kira, what's the matter, please calm down and tell me what's wrong," Ben said.

"What's wrong? I'm chained inside a cell in your basement and you ask me what's wrong? And how do you know my name? Have you been stalking me?"

"Chloe, get James and come down here?" Ben said looking at the camera. Chloe quickly obeyed rushing into the other bedroom and waking James.

"What's the matter, Chloe?" James asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes with a yawn.

"It's Kira, she's freaking out. My Master told me to come get you so we can to go down and talk to her," Chloe answered. James quickly rolled out of bed and headed downstairs in just his boxers, Chloe following along behind. Kira was still yelling and screaming at Ben as they came down the stairs.

"James, what is going on?" Kira asked when he came into the dungeon.

"Hey Kira, you asked me to do this to you last night after you submitted to be my slave," James responded.

"I did no such thing."

"Yes you did, Ben and Chloe witnessed it at the steakhouse last night, remember?"

"No, I don't remember. I remember that we went out on a date last night to the steakhouse, but I don't remember anything else. I don't know these people and I don't remember anything about submitting to be your slave."

"Do you normally drink alcohol?" Ben asked.

"No, I don't, my parents never let me at home. I had a few drinks at a party one night and ended up losing my virginity and couldn't remember a thing the next morning," Kira replied.

"Well, that explains it. You probably had at least four Cosmo's last night and could explain your memory loss. You must be one of those people who can't remember anything after they start drinking," Ben said.

"I guess that's possible, could you please get me out of here?" Kira pleaded so Ben gave James the keys and he unlocked the cell door, going in and releasing all of Kira's bonds, except the collar, because the key to that was in his pants pocket upstairs in the bedroom. "Can't you get this collar off of me?"

"No, sorry Kira, not until I get the key out of my pants pocket upstairs."

"Well, go get it and get this thing off of me," Kira screeched, so James hustled upstairs to find the key. "Where are my clothes?" Kira asked and Chloe brought them to her from across the dungeon. Kira quickly slipped on the dress without her underwear as James came bounding down the stairs with the key. He unlocked her collar.

"Would you like to get a shower?" Chloe queried.

"Yes please, and who are you?"

"I'm Chloe and this is my Master, Ben."

"Did I meet you last night?"

"Yes."

"Did I really submit to be James' slave?"

"Yes."

"Is this your house?"

"In a way, it is my Master's house and I belong to him, so it's my house too, but he owns it and me."

"So you're really a -- a s -- slave?"

"Yes."

"You really don't remember at all, do you?"

"No."

"Last night we discussed all of this over dinner and in the bathroom, and you submitted to be Master James' slave. You had a really great time and we became friends, even begging your Master to lock you up in the cell."

"Oh god," Kira moaned and looked at Chloe forlornly.

"Come on, I'll take you upstairs and show you where you can get a private shower, then we can talk some more," Chloe said, leading Kira upstairs to the guest bathroom, showing her how to lock the door and where James had slept. Chloe gave her one of her robes that Ben had brought over from her apartment. Kira stepped into the shower after locking the door and James slipped back into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed, frustrated and upset.

"Are you alright, Master James?" Chloe asked.

"Not really, I can't believe this. I have the time of my life last night and the most beautiful girl in school submits to be my slave, and now she can't remember any of it."

"I know, it's rather odd, but we can sit and talk with her about it, maybe we can help her submit all over again."

"Do you really think so, Chloe?"

"It's possible, you know how she was last night, the alcohol might have helped, but she's a slave and needs a Master, we will have to wait and see."

"Thanks, Chloe."

"Anytime, Master James," Chloe said and walked down the hall to the master bedroom to get a shower. She found Ben already in there and nearly finished. He grinned when Chloe got in with him and he used a piece of rope to tie her wrists together before pulling them over her head. He washed Chloe thoroughly, teasing and playing with her beautiful body as he went. He washed her face with a moisturizing cream and then washed her hair. Chloe said it didn't need any conditioner today and Ben rinsed her before releasing her arms and allowing her to dry off, while he dried himself.

"Go get dressed, slave," Ben ordered as he playfully slapped her tight ass. Chloe giggled and rushed off to do his bidding. She found a black leather corset with red trim, an arm binder and a pair of thigh high leather boots. Chloe sat naked and brushed out her hair, the red already over an inch in length coming in underneath her mousy brown. It looked so beautiful and Chloe wished it would grow in faster. She didn't need to put on any makeup, the tattooing makeup had done its job so Chloe slipped on the corset and tightened it as far as she could. She pulled on the thigh high boots and began to lace them up. Ben came in as she was working on the second boot and tightened the laces on the first boot before helping her tighten up the second boot.

"Stand, slave, we need to tighten that corset," Ben ordered and Chloe stood on the high heeled boots, trying to get her balance, they seemed higher than the seven inch heels she had been wearing. Ben locked her wrists in leather cuffs and attached them above her head, forcing Chloe to stand straight and tall in the boots. Ben tightened the laces on the corset until Chloe could barely breathe. "Tight enough, slave?"

"Y -- Yes Master," Chloe barely whispered trying to gasp for breath. Ben realized he had constricted her lungs too much and loosened the laces a bit, allowing Chloe to breathe. "Thank you Master."

Ben released her arms from overhead and removed the cuffs before pulling her arms behind her and forcing the arm binder up Chloe's arms, again pulling and tightening laces, until her elbows touched. He finished with the straps over her shoulders so there was no way she could escape it and then presented her with the large red ball gag. Chloe opened dutifully and Ben pulled it behind her teeth before locking it behind her neck. Next he attached the nipple clamps which caused Chloe to moan around the gag. Finally he attached a leash to her collar and slipped the end over a convenient hook placed near the door, while Ben got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

"Ready for breakfast?" Ben asked, pulling on the leash, Chloe thinking to herself, 'As if I had a choice,' but being under her Master's control was having the same effect as always and she was dripping with excitement at his treatment. It didn't hurt that she loved to be tied and helpless, just a set of tits and slits for his pleasure. He led her into the kitchen and chained her to the chair before removing the ball gag.

Kira was in the shower thinking about what had just happened. She washed absentmindedly as she thought about what everyone had said. According to everyone else she submitted to be James' slave last night and her arousal at that thought was spiking. Then she realized her soapy fingers had found her clit and were rubbing towards a climax. She stopped herself and finished in the shower but her thoughts were still focused on last night's events at they had been relayed to her. She couldn't stop thinking about possibly submitting to James as his slave, it excited her beyond explanation. Kira finished and turned off the water, getting out and drying off. She dressed in Chloe's robe and went back to the bedroom where James was sitting on the side of the bed with his head in his hands.

"All done, your turn," Kira said flatly as she entered the room. James got up and headed across the hall to the bathroom, getting his own shower. Kira was in the room looking at her dress and underwear, blankly staring off into space. Though outwardly she seemed calm, inside a storm of emotion was fighting a war. On one hand she had just graduated high school and was just getting to know James, so why would she submit to be his slave. On the other, she knew that she was a slave at heart and the thought of submitting to James made the juncture between thighs steam with excitement. She had already submitted to be his slave last night, but didn't remember because of the alcohol. James had been a gentleman and released her when she demanded it, so he wasn't a bad guy, in fact she really liked him a lot, he was such a nice guy, and handsome too. Everyone seemed to confirm that she was now James' slave. As James came back across the hall Kira made her decision.

James washed in the shower quickly, his mind racing and worried about traumatizing Kira. She had submitted to him, but didn't remember, and this morning she had freaked out because she thought she was kidnapped. Now she knew the truth, but did she believe it? Would she even go out with him after this morning? James dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist, he didn't have any clean clothes to put on or a robe so he started back across the hall to the room where he had slept.

When James entered the room, his mouth fell open in shock. Kneeling naked in presentation was Kira a smile on her face and lust in her eyes.

"Good morning Master," Kira smiled up at James cheerfully.

"Kira, what are you doing?" James asked incredulously.

"According to everyone in this house I did this last night, but I don't remember, so I'm doing it now so I can remember. I submit myself to you as your slave Master. Please collar your slave and treat her as you wish," Kira offered.

"I accept you submission and lock this collar on your neck to show your status and who you belong to. I promise to take care of you as long as you wish to be my slave," James said as he locked the collar around her neck again.

"Thank you Master, please fuck me, I'm so horny and I've heard you have a big cock."

"I don't know what you've heard, but it's not bad."

"How do you want to use your slave, Master?"

"Up on the bed on all fours, your knees near the edge," James ordered and Kira quickly assumed the position on the bed. James dropped his towel and walked up behind her slamming his fully erect member into Kira's steaming channel. Kira moaned in appreciation.

"James, Kira, are you coming to breakfast?" Ben called from the other side of the door after a quick knock.

"Give us a couple minutes," James called out and continued rutting into Kira as she cried out with her orgasm. James soon reached his peak and shot his load deep within Kira's slick tunnel, forcing another climax from her. They collapsed onto the bed and came down from their orgasms.

James got up quickly pulling out of Kira and wiping his organ with the towel, before pulling on his boxers. He gave the towel to Kira so she could clean herself up. Kira quickly got off the bed and stood before James as he slipped on his t-shirt. James attached the leash to her collar and led Kira down the hall to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Oh my god!" The slaves said in unison seeing each other. Chloe in shock over seeing Kira collared and naked again, and Kira in surprise and lust at the way Chloe was bound.

"Kira, I'm surprised, less than an hour ago you were screaming and begging to be released, now you're collared again," Ben noted.

"Yes Master Ben, I realized that what everyone said must be true, and I know that I am a slave and need a Master, so I submitted to him after he returned from the shower so that I would remember. He was using me when you knocked on the door. Chloe you look so hot in that outfit, I'm sure it's uncomfortable, but I'm also sure Master Ben won't be able to keep it in his pants for long, looking at how sexy you are," Kira responded.

"I guess I need to get another chain for your slave," Ben said to James as he rushed down into the basement, returning with a length of chain, a padlock and two ankle cuffs. "Here, you can chain your slave to the chair for breakfast."

"Thanks Ben," James said, taking the restraints and chaining Kira to the chair.

Ben removed Chloe's arm binder so she could eat and they passed around the donuts he had purchased. In front of Chloe was a frozen hot chocolate and the rest of them drank coffee.

"That looks interesting, Chloe, what is it?" Kira asked.

"It's frozen hot chocolate, my Master is amazing," Chloe replied.

"May I try it?" Kira asked.

"Sure," Chloe said pushing the drink towards her so that Kira could take a sip.

"Ooo, that is good, thank you Chloe."

"You're welcome, may I have it back please?" Chloe asked as Kira took another sip from the straw.

"Oh, sure, sorry, that tastes really good."

"Thanks."

"So what are you planning to study at State this fall, James?" Ben asked, taking a bite of his donut.

"I'm not exactly sure, I know I'm a pretty good hacker, I've cracked the code on a lot of games and downloaded them for free. I have all the latest software on my computer and never paid a cent for it either," James replied sipping his coffee.

"Wow, sounds like I hired the wrong computer guy. If I told you that a guy had posted a video and masked his location, could you find it without another video being posted?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, sure, it's not all that hard if you know what you're doing."

"After we finish eating could you show me?"

"No problem, though I don't have my laptop with me, I could download the stuff we need and track someone down if necessary."

"Awesome, James, I just might have a job for you if you're interested."

"Um, yeah sure, I guess, what's it pay?"

"I'll give you room and board, your college classes online and a modest amount for expenses."

"Are you offering to let me live here, what about my slave, Kira?"

"Yes, her too, of course, a man needs a distraction from work."

"Oh my god, thank you Master Ben, I've wanted to get away from my parents for a while now, this is amazing," Kira gushed. "I wish I could hug you all of you right now," Kira said as tears of joy rolled down her face.

"Kira, why are you crying?" James asked.

"Happy tear, Master James. We women sometimes cry when we're happy because the emotions overwhelm us," Chloe explained as she finished up her drink.

"Yes Master, Chloe is correct, I'm so happy and relieved to be getting away from that toxic environment, and then to be able to live here without any worries, plus I get to live out my fantasy as a slave girl to my Master, it's just overwhelming," Kira added as more tears fell and Chloe's eyes got misty.

"Let me run home and get my laptop and I'll come back and track down whoever you want to find," James said, shoving himself away from the table and drinking the last of his coffee.

"What about your slave?" Ben asked.

"I don't know, have Chloe teach her -- slave stuff, you know," James said as he hurried out the door to his car, having trouble starting it before roaring off in a cloud of smoke.

"He needs a new car, that thing is about to croak," Ben noted looking out the window then coming back to the table. Ben released Chloe first and she began cleaning up as Ben released Kira. Kira got up and started helping Chloe until they had finished in the kitchen, Chloe showing Kira where things went and gave Kira a wet cloth to wash the table while she finished up with other things.

When they finished they went into the living room where Ben was watching TV. Chloe knelt in presentation before Ben and Kira tried to copy her.

"Knees wider, back straighter, suck in that belly, shoulders back, present those lovely tits. Good, much better," Chloe admonished Kira. "What do you want us to do, Master?"

"Take Kira down to the basement and teach her how to be a good slave," Ben ordered.

"Yes Master," Chloe said looking down at her clamped nipples. "Um Master, may I remove the clamps for a little while?"

"Yes."

"Thank you Master, AAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!" Chloe cried out at the pain of the blood flow returning and sat panting and rubbing her nipples to ease her suffering. Eventually she stood and headed for the door but Kira remained kneeling. "Come on, slave, we don't have all day, your Master will return soon and want to know what you've learned."

"Yes Mistress," Kira joked as she jumped up and followed Chloe into the basement. Chloe went to the cabinet and pulled out a crop returning to a rubber slave mat that she herself had knelt on many times.

"Kneel here, slave."

"Yes Mistress," Kira said fearfully as she obeyed and knelt in presentation as Chloe had taught her upstairs.

"Very good, slave, I see you remember what I just taught you."

"Yes Mistress."

"Hmm, now what should I teach you first. The first rule of a slave is to be pleasing to her Master. She must endure whatever he imposes upon her, pain, pleasure, bondage, whippings, whatever it is, a slave must willingly yield her body to her Master's will."

"Um Mistress, may I make a suggestion?"

"Yes, go ahead, slave."

"Could you teach me how to give a blow job."

"Very good, slave, excellent idea," Chloe said as she went to the cabinet returning with a life-like eight inch cock with a pair of testicles, attaching it to the post behind Kira. "Now, let's see what you've got."

"Yes Mistress," Kira said and started licking the rubber dick like a lollypop. She soon took the head into her mouth, sucking gently.

"Stop, the technique is good, but you act like this is a clinic. This is your Master's cock, lick it lovingly, suck it harder, worship it, give it the attention and love it deserves. Continue."

"Yes Mistress," Kira said and began again, imagining it was her Master's cock and soon had it all the way down her throat, her chin resting on the fake balls and her nose nearly touching the pole.

"Good, now pull back off and start over," Chloe instructed and Kira started again, trying to imagine doing it to James, her Master. She thought about how she could be pleasing and was doing very well and swallowed all the way to the hilt again. "Very good, you've worked on your gag reflex. Now continue sucking and licking and growl in your throat, make it really vibrate and he'll cum like a fountain down your throat," Chloe coached Kira who obeyed without any resistance, intent on learning from Chloe how to be a good slave.

"How was that?" Kira asked when she came up for air.

"Much improved, you'll make him want your mouth as much as your pussy."

"Thank you Chloe, that was intense. I got so into it that I almost came myself."