Chloe Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you say that Chloe, what if I lose it and go too far some night?"

"You won't Master."

"How do you know that?"

"You promised me you would never strike me in anger again, and I believe you. Even when you did, I came twice."

"Chloe, I'm serious."

"I know you are Master, but I'm sure I will never need it. There are many levels of submissives, and I am on the deepest level. I need you, Master, I need your control, your direction. I always had a hard time making decisions in my life because I wanted to please others, especially men. I would rather be in excruciating pain for you than be displeasing. The easiest decision I ever made in my life was submitting to you, Master."

"Chloe, you are the most amazing slave a man could ever want," Ben said as he slid his cock into her surprisingly soaked pussy. "How are you this wet?"

"Just talking about being a slave and a submissive gets me so wet, Master, please use your slave to your heart's content," Chloe said as Ben pistoned into her causing her to moan and cry out, her orgasm so near the surface after their conversation. Chloe came after only a few thrusts while Ben wasn't nearly as close and Chloe came twice more before Ben finally shot his load deep into her spasming channel setting off another round of fireworks for Chloe who was now exhausted and fell asleep before Ben pulled his softening member from her oozing tunnel.

Ben realized that the serum was still having its effect on Chloe and released her from the cuffs, locked her collar to the chain and went into the bathroom to clean his cum coated cock. He returned with a wet cloth and cleaned Chloe as she moaned in her sleep but did not open her eyes or show any signs of wakefulness. He covered her over and went to check on James and Kira. They were just coming up from the basement and he could hear Kira's lust filled voice as she cooed at her Master. They appeared at the top of the stairs, Kira being carried by James, her head resting against his shoulder.

"Is everything alright?" Ben asked.

"Yes, you were right, she begged me to fuck her after I rubbed in the cream. She came so hard it wore her out, she couldn't even walk," James replied with a smile a mile wide.

"Did you turn off the lights?"

"Sure did."

"Great, have a good night," Ben said as he plodded off to his bedroom.

"Goodnight Master Ben, and thank you again for everything," Kira said softly.

"You're welcome Kira," Ben said and went into his room, slipping into bed behind Chloe and spooning as always, his erection returning. Chloe snuggled into him when he held her large breasts in his big hands but didn't awaken. Ben laid there, terribly aroused but unable to do anything about it, his slave was exhausted and needed rest, he could wait until morning. Ben laid there for at least an hour. He was so excited by the pressing of their bodies together, and Chloe's sexiness, submissiveness and her intelligence made her the most beautiful woman he had ever met, much less her submitting to be his slave. His thoughts drifted to many of their forays together, her submission to be his slave, her incredible ability to pleasure him with both her mouth and her vagina. He finally drifted off with his erection threatening to worm its way between her thighs.