Chloe Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe awoke to Ben gently nudging her awake, he had already removed the chain locked to her collar and Chloe went to relieve herself in the toilet before trudging out to the kitchen where Ben had told her to meet him. Ben chained her to her chair for dinner, but there was nothing on the table.

"What's for dinner, Master?" Chloe asked.

"James and Kira are bringing home some pizza after going home to get some of their things to bring here." Ben replied with a concerned look on his face.

"Is something wrong, Master?"

"Yes, they had some trouble at Kira's house, her parents weren't going to let her leave and kicked James out of the house. Kira's father came out at James with a shotgun and security took it away from him."

"Wow, Master, you had security follow them?"

"Yes, they follow us too, but they will only show themselves if we need them."

"How would they know if we need them, Master?"

"Two ways, and I should have told you this before; I can push the special fob on my keyring, or if you hum Yankee Doodle they will know we need their help."

"Yankee Doodle, Master?" Chloe asked with a giggle.

"Yes, but you don't say it, you hum the tune. You wouldn't be able to say anything if you were gagged."

"I understand Master. That is kind of hot, everyone can hear whatever I say, just another way you can control me."

"I never thought of it in that light, but you are correct. If you're not with me I can listen in on your collar."

"Oh Chloe, it was awful!" Kira exclaimed as she burst through the door and rushed over to hug Chloe, crying and sobbing on her shoulder.

"What happened?" Chloe asked, already knowing there had been trouble with Kira's parents.

"My evil parents weren't going to let me leave the house. Once they found out our plans they kicked my Master out of the house and my father threatened him with the shotgun until security appeared out of nowhere and took the gun away from him without anyone getting hurt. They told me to go to my room and that I was grounded for the whole summer. I couldn't believe it! I started packing up my things and stuffing them into boxes or my suitcase, I got as much as I could, but there's still quite a bit I didn't get," Kira explained between her tears and sobs.

"They weren't going to let her leave, that's why her father came out with the shotgun. Security explained that since she was eighteen, she was a legal adult and they couldn't keep her there against her will. After they disarmed him, Kira's dad looked heartbroken but didn't try to stop us. Her mother was in hysterics and threatened to call the police until security explained that it wouldn't do any good. They had to restrain her so she wouldn't attack us while we carried Kira's things out to the truck. Her mother was screaming awful things as we left," James continued.

"She called me a whore, a slut, and a fucking cunt, my own mother!" Kira nearly shouted before breaking down into sobs again.

"I'm so sorry Kira," Chloe said as she hugged her comfortingly.

"Thank you Chloe, you and Master Ben have been so good to me. I'll be alright, I'm just hurting right now," Kira said choking back the tears as she sat down in her chair. James hugged her and wiped her tears before chaining her down. "Thank you Master."

"What are you thanking me for Kira?" James asked.

"Thank you for wanting me enough to keep me chained so I can't possibly escape, even though I don't want to," Kira explained.

"So you've exchanged one prison for another," Chloe joked, trying to lighten the mood and even Kira couldn't keep from smiling.

"That's true, but I want to be in this one, where I know I'm loved, wanted and desired, prized for who I am, not being forced to be someone I'm not," Kira practically beamed.

"So true, Kira, many women don't understand us and think we are weak, but Master T told me that was the furthest thing from the truth. He told me I was the strongest woman he knew and all those other women were weak and afraid," Chloe said before biting into a slice of pizza.

"Thank you Chloe, you're my best friend in the whole world right now. I told my ex best friend what I had done and she asked me if I was drunk. When I said no, she told me I needed to have my head examined," Kira said after a drink of soda.

"You'll never be negatively assessed for being a slave or a slut around this house; however you might be negatively assessed if you misbehave or are displeasing," Ben grinned as he took a sip of his beer.

"Yes, and that might earn you the whipping you've been begging for," James quipped as he savored a large swallow of beer.

"Thank you Master," Kira said.

"We're your family now, we understand each other and we can talk about anything. Just like right now, it almost seems like a normal family dinner, only two of us are chained to our chairs because it's what our Masters want," Chloe said.

"Oh Chloe, you are so right, this feels more like a normal family than anything my family ever did. Except we're a perverted family," Kira joked and everyone laughed, even she laughed wryly at her own humor.

"You and Chloe are correct, we are a family here. Yes we have a very different view of how a relationship should be, but we look out for each, we help each other, we care for each other. That's what constitutes a normal relationship, not trying to force the other to become something they're not. Too many parents make that mistake and try to force their children into a mold that they weren't meant to fit into," Ben said.

"Thank you Master Ben, or should I call you Daddy and Chloe my Mommy?" Kira joked again and they all laughed.

"No, I don't like that, you may call me Master Ben, or just Master," Ben responded.

"And I'm not old enough to be your mother, I'm your sister in bondage," Chloe interjected.

"Alright, that makes sense. But thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family, I really love it here," Kira said gratefully. "Master, will you give me a whipping after dinner?" Kira asked, looking at James.

"I'm not sure how, I've never done it before. Maybe you could teach me, Ben?" James queried.

"Sure, I'll teach you, but you'll both need some time after dinner to digest. We can all watch the second video while our food settles a bit," Ben suggested.

"Sounds great Ben, thanks," James said.

"You mean there's another video of Chloe?" Kira asked.

"Yes," Ben replied.

"Ooo, I can't wait to see more of your amazing acting," Kira said.

"It wasn't as difficult the second time because I was supposed to be a partially trained slave who had come to the realization that it was my true nature, which isn't hard at all for a slave like me," Chloe explained.

"So what's in the second video?" Kira asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," Chloe teased as she finished the last of her pizza.

Soon everyone was finished eating and the men released the slaves to clean up as they went into the living room to set up the video. As they cleaned up, Chloe was impressed that Kira remembered where things went.

"Master James is very lucky to find an intelligent and beautiful slave like you," Chloe said.

"Thank you Chloe, that means so much," Kira said as she hugged Chloe. "Thank you too, for being my friend and mentor in this amazing journey."

"I'm a slave too, remember, so we are sisters in bondage, I can't help but feel close to you. First, you look a lot like me, second, you have a sharp mind, third, you are such a sweet girl, and fourth, you are now family, so I can't help but love you, sister," Chloe said and Kira cried as she buried her face against Chloe's shoulder.

"Thank you Chloe, I love you too, and I love my Master, though I haven't told him yet."

"You'll find the right time to tell him."

"I'm sure I will," Kira said as they headed into the living room, their cleanup of the kitchen was complete. They knelt in presentation in front of their respective Masters.

"Damn, I can't get over how hot you are Kira," James commented.

"Thank you Master."

"Don't you think she's hot, Ben?"

"Yes, I would have to agree, she is smoking hot. If I didn't already have my own hot slut, I'd want to enslave her myself," Ben agreed.

"Thank you Master Ben," Kira moaned.

"Thank you Master," Chloe chimed in.

"You're welcome, slaves," Ben said and James started the second video of Chloe. They all watched as Chloe was put through her paces so to speak and came while being whipped. She cried out in the throes of her orgasm on video and Kira gasped and started to rub her pussy subconsciously. James stopped the video but Kira barely noticed at first.

"What are you doing, slave?" James asked.

"I'm sorry Master," Kira said as she pulled her hand away from her pussy.

"Did I give you permission to pleasure yourself?"

"No Master."

"Looks like your whipping will be for punishment, not pleasure. I own you slave, your body belongs to me. I say when you will receive pleasure and when you may touch yourself."

"Yes Master, sorry Master."

"You will be," James said as he pushed play and the video continued. After it was finished Kira applauded again and James joined in, Ben sat stoically looking down at Chloe, so thankful she was back home where she belonged.

"Oh Chloe that was amazing, I nearly came watching that. If I wasn't a slave and was home watching that alone in my bedroom, I would have cum at least twice while viewing the video, it felt so real," Kira said with awe in her voice.

"The orgasms were real, I didn't fake those at all, I never could. Now that I'm a slave, it's like my libido has gone into hyper-drive or something, I cum so easily anymore, I'm an insatiable slut these days," Chloe responded.

"I know what you mean, since I submitted to be a slave, my pussy is constantly wet, like it's waiting and ready to be fucked," Kira said.

"Not until you are punished for touching yourself," James interjected.

"Yes Master, please punish your naughty slave, she's been a bad girl," Kira said with a pretend pout on her face, really hamming it up, then grinned up at him.

"I'll wipe that smile off your face," James said as he attached a leash to Kira's collar and dragged her downstairs. Ben and Chloe followed so Ben could offer advice. He showed James how to use the electric winch and made sure he used the suspension cuffs so that Kira's wrists wouldn't be injured. When Kira was strung up and spread Ben showed James how to swing the selected whip and take a few practice swings.

"Have you cooled down or are you still angry at her?" Ben asked.

"I'm alright I think," James said.

"Be sure of that. I made the mistake of whipping Chloe in anger one night and I have regretted it ever since. I promised her it would never happen again and being the wonderful slave that she is, she forgave me," Ben explained and James just nodded his head.

"Are you ready, slave?" James asked.

"Yes Master," Kira said trembling in fear, she had never felt the kiss of the whip on her skin.

"Why are you being punished?" James asked.

"Because I touched my pussy without permission, Master," Kira replied.

"Correct! Twenty lashes is your punishment, and I want you to count each one," James ordered as he readied his arm to strike. James first foray with the whip landed a glancing blow to Kira's left hip and ass cheek.

"One, Master," Kira counted after a brief gasp and James struck again, this time bisecting both her ass cheeks nearly dead center to which Kira let out a shriek of pain and panted, trying to regain her composure.

"Two, Master," Kira said after she composed herself and James struck immediately, hitting her buttocks just above where he had struck before, leaving another red line across her taut rear. Kira screamed in pain and started to cry, panting and sobbing.

"T -- Three, Master," Kira sobbed then quickly said, "I'm sorry Master."

"I know you are Kira, but I have to punish you," James said.

"Yes Master," Kira moaned and James struck again, Kira screaming and out and crying.

"Please Master, I'm so sorry, it will never happen again, I had no idea it would hurt this much! I can't take twenty strokes, I'll die! Please Master, please forgive me," Kira begged.

"You're not going to die, it will surely hurt very much, but it won't kill you, now count, slave," James ordered and Kira cried some more before she finally counted.

"Four, Master," Kira counted and James struck again with similar results but with Ben's guidance he continued, forcing Kira to count and giving her the whipping he had promised. By the tenth stroke, Kira hung by her wrists, no longer trying to stand, her backside now red with small welts appearing on her smooth alabaster skin. She moaned or groaned and sometimes sobbed as each blow struck, but no longer screamed, counting more quickly after each stroke.

"You stopped, screaming, are you adjusting to the pain?" James asked.

"No Master, it still hurts just as much or worse, but screaming doesn't make the pain any less," Kira groaned in reply.

"Is your pussy wet?" James inquired and Kira hadn't even thought about it, she had just been trying to cope with the pain.

"I don't know, Master."

"Let's check and see. Holy shit Kira, you're soaked down here," James exclaimed as he stuck two fingers into her dripping slit pulling them out and licking, tasting her sweetness before stuffing his fingers between her other lips. "Suck them clean, slave," James ordered and Kira obeyed, moaning in response. Now that she thought about it, she couldn't believe how much this was arousing her, and tasting her own nectar, which she had never done before, only increased her burgeoning need. She wondered why this excited her so much, it sure hurt like hell, but her dripping sex left no doubt that she loved this on some level.

Using a different whip with less intensity, James walked around in front of Kira and took a stance to whip her tits.

"Please Master, no, not my breasts, please!" Kira begged.

"This whip is less intense than the one on your ass," James said and struck her on the top of her lovely globes and a pink line appeared where he had struck. Kira realized that though this whip was less punishing, it still hurt when applied to such a sensitive area.

"Eleven, Master," Kira counted and huffed and puffed with pain but her arousal was starting to nag at her, somewhere in the dark corner of her mind. James struck again on the bottom of her tits and Kira again struggled to retain control.

"Twelve, Master," Kira counted realizing this was spiking her arousal, in spite of the pain. James struck again, his aim improving with each stroke and he caught her directly on her already hard nipples and Kira moaned.

"Thirteen, please whip my nipples again, Master," Kira pleaded. James obliged and struck again as Kira looked shocked.

"Oooohhhh, Aaaahhh, fourteen Master, again please," Kira requested her mind and body starting to blend the pain and arousal together into a fiendish blend. James struck her nipples again and Kira gasped and bucked her hips before counting.

"Fifteen, Master, please whip my naughty clit," Kira begged. James adjusted his stance and took aim, missing her clit and hitting her labia, still sending a jolt to her clit.

"Sixteen, Master, please whip this unholy desire from me," Kira moaned while James modified his previous stroke and landed directly on her clit sending Kira into hysterics, her hips bucking her body thrashing attempting to capitulate the orgasm that was so near the surface.

"Seventeen, Master, fuck -- oh god, please make me cum," Kira beseeched him and James struck again, with a stronger blow, landing directly on her now unhooded clit and Kira erupted in a mind blowing, earth shattering climax, her body shaking uncontrollably, the chains rattling, her pussy clenching and squeezing as if James' cock was buried deep within her. It took her a couple of minutes to recover enough to realize she hadn't counted and had two more coming.

"Eighteen, Master," Kira spoke barely above a whisper, her throat raw from her screaming and crying out during her orgasm.

"I think you've had enough, slave," James said as he tossed the whip toward the cabinet and stroked her hair, kissing her on the forehead before he began by releasing her ankles from the cuffs and helping her stand.

"But Master, that was only eighteen and you said twenty," Kira protested weakly, nearly unable to stand on her own two feet.

"I know, slave, but have you learned your lesson?" James asked.

"Yes Master, my body is yours to control, I may not touch myself without permission."

"Very good, slave, see you learned your lesson, we don't need to finish."

"I learned something else too, Master."

"What is that, slave?"

"I -- I must be a pain slut to be able to cum like that from a whipping, Master."

"Yes," James chuckled, "you must be a pain slut, now we know."

"Thank you for punishing me Master," Kira said, leaning into James as he released her wrists and she melted into his arms. Chloe went to the cabinet and retrieved the soothing lotion that Ben used when he whipped her, handing it to James who looked confused.

"What's this for?" James asked.

"Rub it into everywhere you've hit her, it will ease her pain and help her heal," Ben instructed.

"And she'll probably beg you to fuck her when you're done," Chloe giggled.

James carried Kira into the cell and laid her on the bed face down and began rubbing the cream into her sore ass cheeks. Chloe looked up at Ben with need in her eyes and he smiled down at her.

"Let's go to bed, slave, it looks like the kids have it under control now," Ben said as he grabbed Chloe and threw her over his shoulder, eliciting a squeal of delight from Chloe as he carried up to their bedroom. Ben deposited her on the bed and quickly grabbed her left ankle, securing it to the bed with a leather cuff that was attached to the corner.

"Ooo, Master, are you trying to seduce your slave?" Chloe said with a salacious grin as Ben wrapped the leather cuff around her right ankle.

"I'm just tying her down so she can't get away."

"I'm naked, I'm permanently collared, I'm branded, but most of all I'm hopelessly in love with you, why would I want to get away?"

"I know, but I love tying you up and you love being bound, so just lay back and enjoy it. It makes it easier to fuck the stuffing out of you."

"Yes Master," Chloe said, laying back and allowing him to bind her wrists in the same manner to the top of the bed, leaving her spread eagle on her back, completely helpless to his attacks.

"Sometimes I wish you'd fight me," Ben admitted.

"You should have told me, Master."

"But then it wouldn't be as much fun."

"But if you don't tell me Master, I could be whipped for insolence."

"That's true, if I needed you to be still so I could bind you properly then I would surely punish you. I guess we will have to work out something where I clue you in that I want you to fight me, maybe a word I might not normally use."

"Alright Master, whatever you say."

"No, I mean, like a safe word."

"I don't have one, Master."

"Oh my god, I've never given you one, I'm sorry Chloe."

"I don't need one, Master. We haven't had one since the beginning and I trust you completely, I don't believe you could ever go too far Master. Besides, I am a slave, I must take whatever my Master decides, I prefer it this way. A true slave could never refuse her Master anything, and that is what I most desire to be. I want to please you in whatever way you wish Master, your pleasure is my pleasure, I am happiest when you are pleased with me."

"God Chloe, you are incredible. Still, if you ever need me to stop, just hum a tune, anything other than Yankee Doodle, because you know that will alert security."

"Thank you Master, but I will never use it."