Chloe Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good Kira, you'll make a good slave to Master James."

"Have you ever cum just from giving Master Ben a blow job?"

"Yes, when I first got back home after being kidnapped."

"What, you were kidnapped?"

"Yes, they took me somewhere in the Middle East and hid me underground. My Master finally found me after they forced me to act in some porn videos."

"Oh god Chloe, that's awful."

"They didn't mistreat me, they treated me like a slave, and of course, I am, so I just went with it. Master T was much like my Master, kind and gentle, not a bastard like Master Tom."

"Who's Master Tom?"

"He is my Master's former friend, the one who sent me an invitation to become a bondage porn star."

"Why did he do that?"

"My Master asked him to so he could gauge my interest in being his slave."

"So you went to see him?"

"Yes, and though it got a little messed up at first, it turned out alright in the end and I ended up with my Master."

"Then he kidnapped you?"

"Yes, because he was obsessed with me, he said I was the perfect porn star because of my proportions, big boobs and even my face. I didn't agree but he and my Master seemed to think so, they didn't even know if I could act."

"What's there to act, they just tie you up and fuck you on camera, right?"

"It's a little more complicated than that. I'll see if Master has a copy of the videos and you can see for yourself," Chloe suggested.

While the slaves were cleaning up and having slave lessons, James rushed home to get his laptop. He fended off questions about his date from his parents wanting to get back to show Ben what he could do. He told his parents he would come home later and rushed out the door. James had trouble starting his car again and cursed it because he knew he needed to either fix it or buy another one, but he didn't have the money for either.

James arrived back at Ben's house and rang the doorbell. Ben answered and they went into his office where James plugged in his laptop and booted it up. He connected to the Wi-Fi after Ben gave him the password and Ben helped direct him to the site where the videos were posted.

"Do you need to pay for one of the videos to find the location?" Ben asked.

"No, I just need to be on the website," James responded and typed away on his keyboard, digging into the code. Within a half an hour he told Ben he knew the location. "It's in a middle-eastern country I can't pronounce and they have a tower set up to broadcast because there's no cable anywhere near them. They had to pay a lot of money to have a set up that elaborate," James explained.

"And how much would you charge me for something like this?" Ben asked.

"About a thousand dollars, it's a lot of work, but I know what I'm doing and I've encountered some of these security blocks before."

"Damn, I paid the other guy a hundred thousand dollars and it took him two weeks to find her."

"Find who?"

"Chloe."

"You mean, Chloe was at this location, how?"

"She was kidnapped away from me and forced to make two porn videos."

"Holy shit, they must have been hot!"

"They were, I have them saved on my computer," Ben said starting it up. Once the laptop finished loading Ben clicked on the first video and it started playing.

"Wow, this was recorded in high definition, you could blow this up on your TV and it would still look great," James said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's not that hard, just bring the laptop out and plug it into the HDMI cable and there it is, big as life," James said, unplugging Ben's laptop and carrying it out to the sixty inch flat screen in the living room. He plugged it into a wall socket then found the HDMI cable and connected it, there on the screen was the video. James paused the video and started it over.

"Wait, let's go get our slaves, they can watch too, I'm sure Chloe would like to see it."

"Where are they?"

"In the basement, Chloe is giving Kira slave lessons."

"Wow, that's brilliant, thanks Ben."

"Chloe, Kira, come upstairs, slave lessons are over for now," Ben called down the stairs and the slaves came upstairs quickly, following Ben into the living room and kneeling in presentation, facing the couch. "Turn around, slaves, we have a video you might like to see," Ben said and James started the first video of Chloe that Tom had forced her to act in.

"Oh my god, that's Chloe!" Kira exclaimed.

"Yes, it the first video they shot after they kidnapped her," Ben explained.

"Chloe just told me about that," Kira responded and they all watched the entire video, Kira gasping or moaning and Chloe mesmerized at seeing herself on screen. When the recording ended Kira clapped excitedly and James soon joined her, along with a whistle of appreciation while Chloe blushed.

"You are an amazing actress, why didn't you tell me?" Ben asked.

"I didn't know, Master, I just did what I was told and tried to put myself in the shoes of a woman who was being forced but a bit naïve. My true slave came out because the orgasms were real, Master T was very skilled with his big cock."

"I'm impressed, Chloe, you are not only beautiful, but a very talented actress," James said.

"Thank you Master James."

"I'm in shock, you were amazing, Chloe! That video made me so hot, I really want my Master to tie me up and fuck me," Kira admitted.

"What did you think, Master?" Chloe asked.

"You were amazing, Chloe, but I was so angry the first few times I watched it. I kept watching it over and over, hoping to find some clue to where you were and also, it made me feel closer to you somehow. It gave me hope that I might find you someday," Ben replied.

"Thank you Master," Chloe said.

"If I had known James could find you so easily, I would have hired him and gotten you back at least a week sooner."

"Really Master?"

"Yes, I helped him find the website where this was posted and he found the location in about half an hour. The other guy I hired had to wait until the next video came out and I paid him way too much money. So, as long as James accepts, he is hired as my new computer guy and will be living here full time. The pay includes room and board, complete access to the basement dungeon among other things and I will pay him a thousand dollars a week. As a perk, I will buy him a new vehicle, because his car is a pile of garbage and about to die at any time," Ben said.

"I -- I don't know what to say?" James stammered.

"Say yes, Master," Kira whispered and everyone laughed.

"Yes, yes, of course yes! Thank you Ben, I don't know how I can ever thank you enough."

"Just do your job as well as you did today and it will be more than worth it."

"Thank you Master Ben," Kira blurted out and hugged Chloe. "Oh Chloe, I can't believe this, I get to live out this fantasy here with you to teach me, I'll be the best slave ever."

"Who's hungry?" Ben asked.

"I sure am," James replied.

"How does Johnny's Tacos sound?"

"Sounds great, how about you Kira?" James responded.

"That's fine, Master, whatever you decide," Kira replied.

"She's right James, if you're going to be a Master, you have to make these kinds of decisions. You should allow for your slave's preferences, for instance, Chloe doesn't like coffee, so I don't make her drink it, but as far as where we eat or what we eat, that's up to us as their Masters," Ben admonished.

"Yes Master, but I drank it one morning because that's what you purchased for me," Chloe piped up.

"You drank coffee, even though you don't like it?" Kira asked.

"Yes she did, and she didn't even complain. I didn't find out until later that she doesn't like coffee, so I don't order it for her anymore," Ben explained.

"But how did you know I like coffee?" Kira asked.

"You asked for it last night at the steakhouse with dessert," James pointed out.

"I don't remember that, I guess I need to stop drinking alcohol," Kira said sadly.

"That's alright, I don't really drink that much, I usually only did it to be sociable or to pick up guys, but now I don't need to do either, so I'll quit drinking with you, that way you won't feel pressured to drink," Chloe said.

"Oh Chloe, that's so nice of you, I think you are already the best friend I've ever had," Kira stated.

"Alright, I'll order tacos," Ben said grabbing his phone and putting in an order. "They said they can't deliver, they don't have any drivers available right now, James, do you want to go pick this up?"

"Um, sure, if my car will start."

"No, here, take my truck," Ben said, tossing him the keys.

"Wow, thanks Ben, Kira get dressed we're going to get tacos," James ordered.

"Yes Master," Kira responded gleefully and rushed off to put on her dress. She put on her bra but left off the panties and hurried back to James' side. They went into the garage and Ben showed James which button to push to activate the automatic garage door. James helped Kira into the truck and then climbed into the cab, firing up the engine, revving it a couple times before driving off to get the food.

"What do you think, is Kira going to be alright?" Ben asked.

"Yes Master, she will be fine. I'll help her. Based on what she told me last night, she was ripe for the picking and Master James grabbed her up just in time. If he had waited until they went off to college she might have found some other guy or, maybe just an abusive asshole, but instead she has a kind Master and he will learn even more from you Master," Chloe replied.

"Very good, what shall we do while we wait for them to get the food?"

"Um, I didn't get my usual morning protein Master."

"True, Kira's screaming ruined that. But why wouldn't you want me to fuck you?"

"I'm so horny Master, but you didn't get your morning blow job and I wouldn't want you to miss out, I know how much you love it."

"You are so perfect, Chloe, I still can't believe you're my slave," Ben said and she quickly pulled down his shorts and started licking and sucking his dick as Ben gasped in surprise and pleasure. His cock was already nearly erect at the sight of Chloe in her corset and boots, her lovely globes standing out proudly from her chest with support from the corset and their natural firmness. Chloe felt him expand as her mouth engulfed him and she smiled inside at the effect she had on him. In just a few moments Chloe took him deep into her throat and gagged slightly for the first time, but held him in her throat, groaning, licking and sucking until he shot his load straight down her throat.

"Oh Master, you've gotten bigger," Chloe gasped as she pulled off his cock after he finished. She cleaned him lovingly and put his still nearly erect organ back into his shorts. "Maybe we should measure you again, the pills seem to have another side effect," Chloe suggested.

"Maybe another time."

"Please Master, do you have a ruler? I'm sure I could get you back to full hardness," Chloe grinned and Ben sighed before going to his office and getting a twelve inch ruler, his penis hardening further at the thought that it might have grown and how happy it seemed to make Chloe. Her beautiful body, enhanced by the corset, collar and boots certainly didn't hurt.

"Here you go, measure away."

"Oh Master, this might not be long enough," Chloe joked as she pulled his ever hardening shaft from his shorts and pumped it in her hand, holding up the ruler next to it. It measured just over nine inches but she knew he wasn't fully erect so she started in again with her mouth. After a minute or so she popped off of him and held up the ruler, giving a squeal of delight. "Ten inches Master, and I'm sure it's thicker too, oh please, fuck me with your massive tool Master, please?"

"Into the bedroom, slave," Ben ordered, grabbing the leather arm binder and the ball gag, the nipple clamps still in his pocket. Ben followed her down the hall admiring her lovely ass and thrilling at his brand on her left cheek. The tattoo, though not his idea, was surprisingly beautiful and he looked at it with appreciation on her lovely haunches.

"Stop," Ben commanded as they entered the bedroom and he grabbed her wrists pulling them behind her and slipping the leather sleeve of the binder up her arms. He laced it tight until her elbows touched, and Chloe moaned and squirmed with anticipation. Next came the ball gag which he stuffed into her mouth and Chloe smiled around the gag, know he was preparing her to be fucked good, he didn't want to hear her screams, they would be muffled by the gag. Ben attached the nipple clamps and Chloe nearly came, her knees buckling a bit as a wave of euphoria washed over her.

Finally Ben tied a rope around her wrists, then pulled them up, attaching the rope to the ring in the ceiling they had used once before, forcing Chloe into a strappado position. Ben disappeared for a moment but returned with a spreader bar which he placed between her ankles, locking them about four feet apart. Chloe was helpless and spread, it excited her so much that a trickle of her juice ran down the inside of her left thigh. Ben patted her ass affectionately and Chloe moaned with appreciation and lust, she wanted his huge cock inside of her so desperately and she rolled her hips to entice him.

Ben plunged in after dropping his shorts and Chloe nearly came. It only took a few more thrusts to push her over the edge, she had not been able to cum today because of Kira's memory loss. Chloe's spasms and convulsions nearly caused her to pass out, but somehow she held on to consciousness enough to enjoy three more orgasms before Ben finally succumbed to the tightness of her channel and shot his load deep within her, forcing another climax from Chloe. Ben had cum less than a half hour before when she gave him a blow job.

"Ben, Chloe, we're back with the tacos," James called out as he set the food on the kitchen table before wandering down the hall to see Ben still buried in Chloe. Kira followed and gasped at the sight, wishing it was her who was strapped so helplessly and taking a massive cock up her excited tunnel.

"Hi, we'll be with you in a couple minutes," Ben said as he pulled out and started cleaning himself off. Kira stared in disbelief before James grabbed her arm and pulled her back to the kitchen.

Ben released Chloe's wrist rope from the ceiling and she nearly collapsed. Ben caught her and laid Chloe face down on the bed before untying the rope from her wrists and getting a wet cloth to clean her dripping crotch. When he was finished he rubbed Chloe's shoulders and asked if she was ready for lunch. Chloe nodded and Ben removed the spreader bar, adding a fifteen inch hobble chain between her ankles, before grabbing her leash and leading Chloe down the hall into the kitchen.

"Oh my god, that's so hot!" Kira gasped when she saw Chloe still all trussed up and taking short mincing steps as dictated by the hobble chain, making her generous mounds bounce enticingly.

"I have to agree," James said.

"Master, will you do that to me, please?" Kira begged.

"I will have to borrow the gear, is that alright Ben?" James asked.

"Yes, room and board includes the use of the dungeon and bondage paraphernalia. Our slaves are practically twins physically, so you shouldn't have any trouble using any of the gear you find there," Ben answered.

"Um, how much did it cost to make the collar?"

"Don't worry about it, you design it, I'll have it made and placed on Kira's lovely neck."

"What about the genetic treatments, I mean, I've always been partial to red hair myself, and if she didn't have to shave her body, that would be great."

"Consider it done, I'll set you up for an appointment in the near future."

"Master, may I make a request?" Kira asked.

"Go ahead," James agreed.

"If I'm going to have red hair like Chloe's can I have my eye color changed to blue and my boobs enhanced a bit to match Chloe's, then we really will look like twins. Oh, and can I have a brand too, please, and maybe that lovely tattoo as well," Kira requested and James turned toward Ben.

"Yes, that is fine, I will take care of everything," Ben agreed and Kira rushed over and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Master Ben, you are amazing," Kira said and kissed him on the cheek as Chloe's eyes smoldered.

"Calm down, Chloe, she's just thanking me for putting up the money to take care of all these things, it's not like she's trying to steal me away from you," Ben admonished.

"I'm sorry Chloe, I don't want you to be upset with me, I'm just so thankful to be here," Kira explained.

Chloe plopped down in her chair and Ben chained her to it as normal. Kira also sat in the chair she had occupied this morning, the chains still there and she gave a contented moan as James locked her to the chair. Ben released Chloe's arm binder and then the ball gag, catching the drool with a napkin and Chloe stretched her arms.

"Does it hurt?" Kira asked.

"Not really, what caused the circulation issue was the strappado, with my arms high behind my back and I'm bent over, but it greatly enhances the sex," Chloe replied.

"I'll bet, I can't wait for my Master to do that to me," Kira said.

"I'm sure he will, he's horny teenager who was lucky enough to get a beautiful girl like you to submit to him. He's going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow!" Chloe said.

"She's right, slave, I plan to wear myself out on you. You are so beautiful, Kira, and I am a very horny teenager with a lot of cream built up, I want to fuck you until you beg me to stop, but I'm sure that it will be the other way around. I'll fuck you until I can't anymore and you'll be begging me for more. Women are amazing creatures, being multi-orgasmic must be incredible," James confirmed Chloe's statement.

"It is incredible, Master James, I've had multiple orgasms in one go, and made my Master cum twice inside me before taking a rest," Chloe said.

"Wow, I didn't even know that was possible, how do you do it Ben?" James asked.

"I've never had it happen until Chloe, she has amazing vaginal muscles that just seem to draw every last drop out of you. I can't explain it, I just know I've cum twice in her and my cock never wants to leave, but after a second shot, I'm out of swimmers and need a recharge," Ben replied.

"How do you do that Chloe?" Kira asked.

"I just massage his big thick dick as much as I can because it feels so amazing, I never want it to leave, so I try to make it as pleasant as possible for my Master," Chloe explained.

"Can you teach me?" Kira asked.

"Maybe, I'll try," Chloe said.

"We can keep talking, but I'm starved, let's eat," Ben said as he grabbed a taco and bit into it hungrily.

"I'm hungry too, but not for food," Kira joked.

"After lunch, I will take you to the basement and fuck you as much as I can," James said.

"Is that a threat or a promise, Master?" Kira asked.

"No threat, it's a promise now eat some lunch, you're going to need your strength," James ordered.

"Yes Master," Kira grinned, biting into a taco.

After lunch was finished the slaves were released to clean up and Kira asked questions which Chloe answered. Kira was obviously excited about being a slave and wanted to soak up all the advice she could get. After the cleanup was complete, the slaves went to the living room and knelt in presentation before their respective Masters. James took Kira to the basement as promised.

"Master, I am still very tired, could it still be from the injection yesterday?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, your hair is growing in nicely, I can see a couple of inches now, but the doctor said it could drain you for a day or two," Ben replied.

"Could I take a nap Master? As much I'd love to have your beautiful penis inside me, I just feel so tired and worn out."

"Yes, of course you can take a nap, go into the bedroom, I'll be there in a minute," Ben said as he watched the football game on TV. When a time out came and they went to commercial he went into the bedroom to find Chloe fast asleep on their bed. Ben removed the nipple clamps, eliciting a small moan from Chloe, even in her sleep. He then removed everything else and locked her collar to the chain attached to the bed and covered her over. He could hear Kira's cries of ecstasy wafting up from the basement. The sound proofing did not work if the doors were left open. Ben went to close the doors before going back to watch the game.