All Comments on 'Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 03'

by SilknSmooth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19almost 2 years ago

Loving it so far 🥰

sheeversheeveralmost 2 years ago

Have just read the 3 stories and really am looking forward to the next instalments ASAP, as they are short , have a definite path to follow enthusiastically and enough novelty to find refreshing.. excellent work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, it's hard for me to read a story from both points of view at the same time though. If Chole is telling it from her point of view all well and good, if it's told from "on high" as if a being is looking down on the action, or a third party is telling the story instead, that works too, at least for me. Chole could guess at what Greg is thinking, but she couldn't necessarily hear it, as in actual thought out internal silent dialogue.

Some might have a problem with the chapter length itself, but I thought it felt about right, and the breaks in the action at natural enough points in the story.

I do love the story though, love the girl on top attitude of Chole, and I even love the SPH and lack of apparent confidence from an otherwise apparently good looking and physically large man. Men I've known that aren't over endowed usually have a sense of humor about it, they joke about it, self-deprecating humor and all that. Guys identify with their careers and their guy parts, it's just the way most of them are, not to paint with too broad a brush here.

Anyway, great story, Greg comes off as unsure and lacking in manly confidence, even know he's older, and Chole comes off as slightly shallow, in other words two very real feeling characters as imperfect as the rest of us.

Thank you for sharing, for taking the time to craft such an interesting story, Jackie.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Super hot story!!!! 🔥 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delicious teasing

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Men love to be teased and this was really hot, and well written.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

Teasing makes me cum very easily.

Sissywannabe55Sissywannabe55over 1 year ago

Really enjoying this super story 5 stars

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

Excellent story, well told. Love the teasing aspect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous