All Comments on 'Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 13'

by SilknSmooth

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PabloskyPabloskyover 1 year ago

Another great episode, i have the feeling the next is going to be my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chloe is so cruel,I love it and I think Greg is very happy.

mgcloopermgclooperover 1 year ago

Keep it going. These stories are great for us "lil boys."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sad reality is that men who get off on SPH seem to delude themselves that "it's just a fetish"

and women don't really think they are useless failures who don't deserve any love and affection.

No guys, you really are useless and undesirable.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Az_DWMAz_DWMover 1 year ago

Damn I want to go shopping with Chloe... Very sexy chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would say that I am glad I have a normal size penis(as far as I know)but I find stories like this very exciting,depending on the writing of course.I can't really explain it but I doubt that I would if I was a 'lil boy'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on Chloe have your adventure with Jake,but remember your responsibilty to Greg,he is your long term boyfriend and special cuckold.

Rossieno1Rossieno1over 1 year ago

Very excited about how the continuation will be. It can end several ways. But Chloe and Greg are good characters in the series. Very exciting story.

Daydreamer64Daydreamer64over 1 year ago

Every day I look for the next chapter. Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m like dying to read her put him in chastity soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought you said her idea was not to be cruel to Greg and "not to worry about him" That's a joke, it really is just a story of mental abuse and cruelty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, I think it would of been good for her to have forced the clit for a dicky to have showed the book store clerk

Tank4228Tank4228over 1 year ago

Can't wait until jade gets to see the tiny pee pee herself and have a play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story can't wait for more, hopefully Chloe gives him a hardon at the restaurant for Jade to see. Then maybe go home with Jade to try the extension and Jade sitting on his face getting her pussy licked while Chloe rides him :)

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 1 year ago

I am loving this story so much. I'm a little smaller than Greg (3 inches at best) and have been humiliated, scorned, cheated on all my life. I used to hate it but now I've come to enjoy the intense erotic arousal I get from it. Girlfriends, partners, wives always tell their girlfriends.

Please publish the next episode soon. Apart from anything else you're a very good writer.

Thank you xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Breathlessly waiting for more… I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully soon we'll get more from this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous