Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's amazing, I didn't know there was such a thing. Thank you. We take all of these!" Chloe was surprised, what a great idea. This way she could have sex with Greg and feel a fat 6 incher at the same time. She wanted to give it a try at least. Whether Greg could feel much in the process wasn't that important, he didn't like sex that much anyway.

"Ha-ha, I knew you would like the idea. And judging from the front of your boyfriend's pants, he cannot wait to try this thing on," she chuckled eyeing his groin and the visible drops of precum there.

Chloe acted as if in surprise "Oh, baby, please, don't cum in your pants a second time today, we wouldn't want you to be embarrassing yourself in front of Jen and the other customers."

Chloe, Jen and the other two girls burst out laughing. Jake looked over from the cash register with interest.

Greg quickly made his way to the cashier, fleeing the embarrassment in front of the four girls.

Jake took the items Greg had put on the counter and he was not in a rush.

"So, the extra small condoms, the penis size enhancement sleeve, and the lilly loop helper for staying hard, good choices man." Greg was utterly embarrassed by these items who all said clearly, "I got a teensy-weensy pee pee."

Greg's face was beet red, and his little stiffy continued to stand proud in his pants and everyone in the room could clearly see his precum, which was now staining his pants much darker.

Chloe joined him at the cashier after saying her goodbye to Jen. "Let's get a uber. We are meeting Jade in town for a coffee."

Jake winked at Chloe. "If you need anything else, just let me know. I wrote my number on the receipt." Involuntarily the image of 'Jake,' the big black dildo she had just stroked with her delicate hands popped up in Chloe's mind. What a cock!

"That's so nice of you, Jake. I will definitely get black... get back to you for that." Turning to the door Chloe felt her moisture running down her legs.

12