Chloe Pt. 02: Wedding invite

Story Info
Blonde Milf is taken by Hotel Manager.
2.5k words
4.15
8.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe at the Wedding (Part 2)

Please read part 1 first Chloe (Part 1) Wedding invite.

After I'd been well and truly fucked by the hotels bar manager and his friend after the wedding reception following asking room service for some still water.

I was now getting myself ready for the evening party which I was attending as a friend of Suzanna.

I was hoping that either Alex or Josh would be working in the bar, and I could have more fun with one of them at least later.

As I showered, I contemplated shaving my pubic hair but given I'm a natural blonde I know that a trimmed blonde bush really turns men on, so I resisted the temptation.

My party LBD was hanging on the wardrobe door it had a halter back and showed plenty of my 34DD breasts, it was also very flattering around my bum and fell to my knees which emphasised my slim long legs.

Rather than curing my shoulder length blonde hair I had decided to wear my hair in a bun tonight. With simple sexy dangling earrings which were classy and sexy but simple also.

Whilst putting my make up on I thought of the prospect of meeting Alex of Josh again and had decided to wear my sexiest lingerie with killer heals to tease them. I'd bought a really sexy black one-piece body stocking with attached suspender straps with fine mesh fishnet stockings with a large four-inch weld.

This would mean that no knicker line would be visible through my tight dress. Also, the stockings are highish on the thighs which would avoid embarrassment when sitting down or dancing.

With my four inch heals I stood about 5'10" but knew that I'd have to remove them to dance all night. I left my room and went downstairs to meet Suzanna who was also dressed to impress in a bright orange dress which looked superbly sexy on her.

Upon exiting the lift, a middle-aged manager in a suit came over towards us and asked,

"Excuse me are you Miss Chloe Gibson?"

I responded.

"Yes".

He replied,

"Our maintenance team have been called to the room below your bedroom and there is apparently a leak in your rooms en-suite which means we need to switch the water off in your room now and move you to another room, due to lack of a suitable alternative room you will be given a complimentary upgrade to a suite, would you mind if our head chambermaid come upstairs with you now it will only take 10 minutes to move your luggage?".

I replied,

"Oh, I see, thank you very much no problem."

and turned around into the lift.

It only took five minutes to pack my stuff and off we went to find the suite, it was a stunning bedroom with a lounge with a large sofa and panoramic view and a balcony, and the bed was a super-king.

I thanked the chambermaid, and as she was leaving the middle-aged manager entered the room and asked if the room was suitable.

I said,

"It's lovely thank you".

He replied,

"Here to please Miss Gibson".

As I made my way to the door the manager said

"I need to speak to you about something else before you join the party"

I was flummoxed as to what.

He then said,

"Alex the bar manager and his deputy Josh had been seen showing a video of them in bed with you earlier to other members of staff and it is my duty to investigate this issue and deal with it according to company policy tonight".

I responded,

"What does that mean for them?"

He replied,

"I really should at least suspend them both or even sack them but need to investigate the matter thoroughly tonight, I know that you need to go to the wedding party but would appreciate some time with you later this evening before I make my decision".

I was hoping that I could meet up with one of them later but clearly this was not now likely.

He said, "Hopefully I can join you here later and you can persuade me why I should be lenient with them both being married men with small children, please have a think about it Chloe and I'm certain we can come to an amicable arrangement to allow me not to take further action".

I was in no doubt what the arrangement entailed.

He then leant over and gave me his card with his mobile number, and said,

"Txt me when you've considered my offer".

I said,

"I will".

To which he replied,

"I hope you do Miss Gibson" and turned and left the room.

I was under no illusion what he wanted for me to be lenient with them both.

I tidied up my make-up and left the room to join the party.

I caught up with Suzanna who asked about the room, and we then had a great night drinking and dancing.

I was not sure whether to accept the situation but at least the manager was handsome and fairly fit.

I did not share my thoughts or options with Suzanna since she would think I was a slut in allowing Alex and Josh to fuck me earlier.

After about an hour considering my options, I decided to sacrifice myself to save them and sent a text to the manager.

"Ok to meet later".

I received an instant reply,

"Great looking forward to spending the night with you, txt me when you're leaving the party and I'll follow you up".

I thought shit, thought it was going to be a quick blow job or quick fuck.

I'd dressed so sexy hoping to meet Alex or Josh so the manager would be in for a treat.

As the night went on, I'd accepted the situation and had quite a few drinks to make the experience easier.

At about 11:00 pm the party slowed with guests leaving and the bride and groom saying thank you's etc.

Suzanne said her goodbye and said she was shattered and said,

"Shall me meet for breakfast at 10?"

I replied,

"Yes 10 is great with me".

As were about to depart the party I sent the manager a text

"Leaving the party now".

I received a reply.

"I'll be there in five minutes".

Upon entering the room, I went to the marvellous en-suite to relieve myself and noticed that I was a bit moist, clearly the circumstances of what was about to happen was clearly a bit of a turn on for me.

A minute later after returning to the lounge area there was a knock on the door and I opened it to allow the manager in, upon inspection I was glad he was handsome and in good shape since an older, unfit and ugly man would have been more difficult to accept intimacy with.

He had a bottle of champagne with him in an ice bucket.

He smiled and said,

"Hi Chloe, I'm Aiden".

He came in and placed the ice bucket on the lounge table and fetched to flutes from a cupboard and proceeded to open the bottle and pour two glasses and then handed me one put some music on the stereo system and sat down on the luxurious corner sofa.

And said,

"Now Chloe shall we discuss my dilemma re what to do with Alex and Josh?".

I took a sip of the champagne and stood in front of him and said,

"Am I right in understanding that if I let you have your way with me that you will take no disciplinary action against them both?"

He replied,

"Both are important employees and that is my preferred course of action".

I replied.

"Ok".

He smiled and spoke.

"Yes, the deal is I get to spend the night with you Chloe and I'll have both back at work tomorrow".

I replied,

"Fine"

Although I only expected having to give him a blowjob of a quick fuck but now, he wanted to stay the night with me.

He then patted the sofa next to him signalling me to join him on the sofa.

I did so.

He then said,

"Chloe I'm not going to hurt you at all and not force you to do anything you're not happy with just have some fun".

We both sipped the champagne and looking at him closer he was quite handsome.

He then reached over for my glass and placed it and his on the table and sat down and placed one hand upon mine which was touching my thigh, he then leaned over and kissed me.

I knew that I had little alternatives except to play along and kissed him back, he knew how to kiss and soon had his tongue in my mouth.

After a minute or so he moved his left hand around my waist and gradually moved up until he reached my right breast and began massaging, my breasts are my weak point, and I was enjoying his massaging.

He then lowered his head and began kissing the top of my breast which was on show above my dress, he then gently lifted my breast from the dress and was soon kissing and sucking my left nipple.

This had the effect of me getting excited since my nipples have always been very sensitive.

He then moved his right hand down and caressed my thigh though my dress until he reached my stockinged knee, he did try and move his hand up under my dress but struggled to make progress due to the tightness of my dress.

Rather than risk ripping a seam in my dress I said,

"Let me take my dress off".

I was getting in the mood for getting fucked by now and got up from the sofa and asked Aiden,

" Will you open my zip please?".

Aiden obliged and I walked a few steps towards the centre of the room and seductively removed the shoulder straps off my shoulders, continuing to slide the dress down until it eventually fell on the floor.

Aidan's eyes were glued to my body while he was squeezing his cock through his trousers.

I was wondering if he had a big cock since I was in the mood for sexy now and wanted to be fucked hard.

I took a step back in my heals over my dress which was on the floor and then leant forward to retrieve it giving Aiden a view of my breasts and nipples hanging in my bra.

I then turned around and folded the dress before turning around and bending over to place it on a chair, while bending over I had taken an intentional open stance to allow him to view my legs and arse.

I heard him whisper.

"Your so sexy Chloe".

I could feel the sensations between my hips and really wanted to be fucked by this man, and hoped he was a good lover.

I knew that I was really sexy in my lingerie and slowly walked over towards Aiden and stood in front of him before lowering my right arm until my hand reached his cock and gently massaged it through his trousers.

And thought to myself "this looks interesting and big".

Aiden was by now massaging my long stockinged legs with both hands and said,

"Chloe your so sexy".

I moved my hands up and began to open his belt to see if my initial impressions of the size of his cock were accurate, Aiden lifted himself to get his trousers and boxers off, so I moved back to give him room.

His cock came into full view in front of me it was not as long as Josh but was still eight or nine inches, but it was very thick.

I could not resist touching it and was unable to get my hand around it, as soon as I touched it it pulsated and the knob became more prominent under its foreskin, a gentle tug on it and the knob was fully exposed.

I was about to move my lips towards it, but Aiden said that I should wait since he would likely shoot his load within seconds, and he wanted to fuck me first.

He got up to fully remove his trousers and boxers and shoes and took my hand and lead me to the bedroom and to the bed,

Aiden said,

"I want to finger and lick you first till you come and also allow me to cool down a bit, so I'll last longer while fucking you".

Aiden fingered and licked me for a while until I came over his mouth and fingers, he then raised himself up and moved his cock near my pussy rubbing his knob up and down my lips before inserting himself in me.

As he did so his width was really stretching me and I said,

"Please be gentle".

As he inserted more of his cock in me and began thrusting against me, I was laying on my back caressing my nipples.

After a minute or so I knew I was about to come and shouted.

"Fuck me, fuck me with that huge cock Aiden".

As he fucked me harder, he kissed me, and our tongues met which took me over the edge and I came again.

I was shouting,

"Ah,Ah, yes, yes fuck me".

Aiden then withdrew and asked me to turn over,

I did so and raised my arse for him to fuck me doggy style.

Aiden then placed two fingers in my soaking pussy and fingered me for a minute.

I turned around and said.

"Please fuck my blonde pussy".

He responded by getting into position with his cock rubbing my clit and then fully entered me.

He alternated from deep slow strokes to fast strokes I think to stop him coming quickly.

I was close to coming again and said.

"Please make me come again and come inside me please".

He responded by fucking me harder and soon I came again and again.

I then lowered my right arm underneath my body until I reached his balls and squeezed them with my hand and then ran my nails over them and this made him come in a few seconds.

I felt him come inside me before he slowed down and eventually withdrew.

We both laid on the bed for a few minutes but soon he was hard again.

So, I began to play with his cock and slowly moved down his body kissing his nipples, chest belly and then his cock.

I was alternating between kissing his knob, sucking his balls and putting his cock in my mouth to suck him.

As I had gone down on him my hips and legs were near Aidan's head, he lifted me up until my right stockinged leg was over his head and he was licking my pussy lips while fingering me.

Both of us were getting close and after he began ramming me with two fingers until I came again.

This resulted in him also shooting his load deep in my mouth and over my lips, we soon disentangled and fell asleep together.

I was awakened about 7:00 by some traffic noise outside and saw I had a message on my phone.

"Sos had to go work issue, last night was superb Chloe, I'd love to see you again x Aiden".

Although I had little choice the sex was superb and replied

"You never know, "