Chloe Pt. 01: Wedding Invite

Story Info
Blonde Milf been lonely since caught having an affair.
3.1k words
3.03
14.4k
19
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's story (The Wedding Part 1)

Upon returning from my work trip to Manchester and my two-night affair my husband was very distant and angry as soon as I entered our farmhouse, I ignored his mood and went to unpack my main suitcase leaving my lingerie case in the car boot under floor compartment to avoid any issues.

My husband went to bed early after sorting the farm animals and was fast asleep when I joined him an hour later, he was up as usual at 5 to start working and did the same the next morning. After I awoke about eight and had a shower, I went out to see how things were and saw the farm assistants working had but no sign of my husband.

I asked them "Where is he?"

The senior hand replied, "He left an hour ago to go to a meeting in town".

I considered that strange given he'd not mentioned anything, but he was in a mood the previous evening.

Anyway, I went back in the house and got dressed and since there was little food in the house and got in my car and decided to go to our nearest city Chester to get food and do some retail therapy and then sent a text my husband to say,

"I will be home mid-afternoon"

He responded, "Ok".

A couple of hours later as I was just about to go into my car to drive home, I received a message from my husband with photos of me embracing with my lover outside my hotel in Manchester with a message to ring him.

As soon as he answered he said,

"You're a cheating bitch, I knew you were up to no good and had a private investigator follow you to Manchester. As you've seen I have proof of your affair, we're over and never want to see you again, my sister been over and packed all your stuff into five suitcases and delivered them to your sister's house with an envelope with photos, so she also knows why".

I replied,

"I can explain".

He responded.

"I also know who you cheated with and if I see you near the farm again, I will be sending photos to his wife. You need to get yourself a solicitor since I'll pay you out of the farm. Keep away from here and use our Chester flat you slut".

He then cut me off.

I then phoned my sister, and she was clearly fuming with me and said,

"Have you gone mad Chloe; I will bring your cases over to the flat tonight".

I then sent a text to my lover Steve.

"Are you busy?"

He replied,

"Away in Germany till next week".

I responded,

"My husband had me followed and got photos of us in Manchester and he's chucked me out I'm now living in our flat, he threatened to tell your wife if he sees me near the farm again".

Steve replied,

"Shit are you ok?"

After a few messages we decided to let things calm down for a while and catch up again in a few weeks.

I fully understood given he had children.

I went to work the following week, and nobody noticed anything since my work and personal life were not linked at all.

A few months later I was totally settled into my new life in the flat and met a couple of my neighbours whilst leaving the flat, one of them Suzanna had given me her number and said it would be good to meet up for a coffee or drink since she was new to the area.

We got on like a house on fire and met nearly every weekend and went out for drinks, she was about my age and really beautiful and single.

After about two month she asked me if I fancied going to a friend's wedding with her since she had a +1 invite and was not sure if she wanted to go on her own not knowing many of the guests.

I checked my diary and agreed to go.

The wedding was in an old very posh hotel in London and all guests were given free rooms for two nights, one each for me and Suzanna.

On the day before the wedding, we got the train and arrived mid-afternoon and were amazed with the hotel and it's five-star facilities.

The wedding was midday the next day and we agreed to meet the bride for a drink in the bar, Susanna and the bride were nonstop talking together about old times, and I was a bit disconnected, and I think the dishy bar manager noticed and started talking to me asking if I was enjoying the hotel and asking where I was from etc.

He was extremely fit and handsome and sounded Italian.

Soon the bride was making her apologies since she needed to go and as she did the bar manager said to me.

"I'll leave you with your friend now, it was nice to meet you my name is Alex and hope we can catch up tomorrow" with a smile.

I replied,

"Thank you I'm Chloe" and smiled.

I had not met a male outside work since my separation and it was nice to have some attention.

The wedding only had about 30 guests and went very smoothly, after the meal and speeches we were told that the free bar would be kept open till 5 and that the evening reception would start at 8 o'clock.

Suzanna and I went to the bar and ordered champagne and sat in a quiet booth.

I looked around for Alex, but he was nowhere to be seen, I was a bit disappointed.

We had a few more glasses and were getting a bit tipsy when Alex walked in and soon came over and asked if we were ok and being looked after, he said we both looked stunning and went and got us another glass of Champagne on him.

After taking a sip Suzanna looked at her phone and saw a message from her mum to ring her since her grandmother was taken to hospital - nothing serious though.

She said,

"I'm taking this drink to my room to ring mum and have a rest, shall we meet up later?"

I said,

"That would be great".

I sat there just sipping my champagne for a minute and then got up to leave, felt a bit tipsy

Alex came over and asked,

"Do you need anything else?"

I replied,

"I've had enough to drink thanks" and got up to go to my room.

He replied,

"You're a bit tipsy, is it ok if I accompany you to make sure you get there in one piece" and held out his arm to assist me.

I smiled and said,

"Thank you".

As he walked me to my room he said,

"Ring reception if I needed anything Chloe".

I had noticed that he was checking me out looking at my breasts and legs as we walked to my room.

Being 35 it was nice that a likely 25-year-old was checking me out.

I was dressed in a light purple floral mid length dress with light purple matching lingerie three piece with nude stockings with a large light purple band at the top.

A bit about me I'm blonde size 12 34DD and considered very beautiful, I married my husband when twenty and have had no children and lived a boring farming life until I had an affair and got caught.

In my bedroom I looked at the clock and had 2 hours before meeting Suzanna and was going to have long relaxing bath in which I'd likely bring myself off given my tipsy state.

I looked around for a bottle of water but remembered that I'd taken both with me earlier to the wedding I did need a non-alcoholic drink so rang reception to ask for some water.

The receptionist said that they would be refilling rooms later but would send some water up to my room now.

I was trying to remove my dress when there was a knock on the door and when I opened it saw Alex there with an ice bucket with bottles of water in it.

I said.

"Hi, did not expect you to deliver the water Alex".

He replied,

"It's my pleasure" and placed it on the table and opened a bottle and poured a glass.

Whilst he did that, I remembered that the bath tap was still running and went to close it quickly.

Before returning to the bedroom, I thought to myself I wonder if Alex has a big cock and wanted to find out since I could do with some sex, and walked back in.

Alex looked at me and smiled and asked,

"Is there anything else you need Chloe?"

I replied,

"I've got a slight ache in my shoulder and hence needing the water for swallowing a pain relief tablet, I could really do with a massage is that available in the Spa?"

Alex pointed at the stool near him and spoke.

"Sit yourself down there Chloe and I'll give you a shoulder massage, I'm pretty good at it" with a smile.

I moved over and sat down Alex was behind me and began massaging my shoulders which was divine.

I shut my eyes and allowed him to continue massaging both my shoulders and neck for a few minutes.

Given he stood behind and above me I was certain he had a cracking view of my 34DD breasts and likely my stocking tops from his position above me.

I wanted to get fucked and knew he could not likely not make the first move in case he got accused of harassment of guests, so I had to take the initiative, so I leant slowly back until my back pressed against him and felt his stiff cock.

I then stood up and turned around to face Alex staring into his eyes slipped my shoulder straps to the side and this resulted in my dress dropping to the floor.

I was standing in front of Alex in my light purple bra, briefs, suspenders and stockings with heals and said to him,

"Alex, do you want me?"

He replied.

"Yes Chloe, I wanted you the minute I saw you last night, I wanked thinking about you last night and had a semi stiff since I saw you earlier"

He leaned forward and kissed me, and we were soon snogging rubbing our bodies together.

It had been so long since I had the affair with Steve and needed fucking, again I took the initiative remembering which Steve had taught me and stopped kissing since I wanted to see Alex's cock, so I slipped to the floor on my knees and stroked his cock through his trousers, he was really hard, and I ran my lips over his cock through his trousers.

He had a big cock, and I unbuckled his belt and lowered his trousers and then his boxers to allow his cock to bounce free, I quickly placed my hands on it and barely got my hand around it.

I was gently wanking it and moved my lips to kiss his tip and then lick its length.

Alex looked at me and said,

"I've never seen anything as sexy and you in your MILF lingerie sucking my cock, I'm close to coming".

I wanted him to come so I moved one hand to caress his balls teasing them with my nails while I moved my tongue to lick the slit in his cock, after less than thirty seconds Alex grabbed my head and pushed his cock past my lips into my mouth and after one or two thrusts came shooting a huge load in my mouth which I swallowed.

Alex lifted me up and kissed my cum covered lips and said,

"It's your turn now".

He led me to the bed and laid me on my back and then slid down kissing my breasts while slipping them out of my bra, circling and nibbling my nipples which drove me crazy, he then moved down further kissing my belly button and my suspender strap before he began licking my slit and clit through my knickers.

His hands were stroking my stockinged legs he then raised one hand and slipped my knicker to the side allowing him to insert a finger then two in my pussy while still licking my clit.

I said,

"Oh, so good Oh, Oh".

Alex looked up and said,

"You're so beautiful and so so sexy you lovely blonde milf Chloe, are you married?"

I responded,

"No, separated awaiting divorce".

Alex said,

"We'll sexy Chloe I'm going to make you come then fuck you till you come again and again".

I responded,

"Yes, yes, yes, I've not been fucked in months".

Alex said,

"Let's make up for lost time" and inserted two fingers in me and began finger fucking me after about five minutes I getting close to coming.

I looked at Alex and said,

"Please fuck me Alex, fuck me please".

Alex had switched his phone on and was filming Chloe withering to his touch, he wanted to fuck her himself by now with his 8" cock fully hard again.

Alex moved his body up and leant forward so his cock was near her honey pot and gently rubbed his tip up and down her moist lips.

By now I had my head back moaning while playing with my nipples oblivious to Alex filming me and close to coming.

Alex said,

"Is my cock enough for you?".

I responded,

"I want your cock, I want cock".

Alex began inserting his cock into my moist lips and said,

"Do you want cock?"

I said

"Yes, I want your cock".

He replied,

"Do you want more cock?".

I said,

"Yes, more cock, fuck me please".

He replied,

"Do you want more than one cock?"

I was close to coming and responded,

"Yes, I want cock ah, ah, ah, mm, mm, I want cock".

As Alex inserted his cock in Chloe he reached for his phone and sent a message "Room 4E"

Alex was gently fucking me and had about half his cock in me by now and was in heaven.

His phone pinged and the message said, "There in 2 minutes".

Alex withdrew his cock and turned me over and said,

"I want to fuck you doggy style and make you come loads".

I responded,

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, make me come".

I had my head to one side on the bed and heard a noice of a door opening but thought it was another room, I was fully engrossed in Alex fucking me and he had all his cock in me by now and I was close to coming.

I did however notice the bed moving and turned my head and saw a young naked black man sitting next to me probably same age as Alex and very fit.

As he swivelled around and then I saw his cock it was massive 10" and so thick, and he was massaging his huge cock in front of me.

Alex then said,

"This is Josh my best friend and he also wanted you the moment he saw you like me".

Josh then took my arm and moved it until my hand was touching his huge cock and moved his hand over mine, so I was massaging his cock, it was huge.

Alex was very good at fucking me till I came close to the edge and then pausing, and I was desperate to come, he withdrew and gently turned me over till I was on my back before ramming his cock back in me.

I thought I was about to come and said,

"Fuck me, fuck me, please".

Alex then slowed the place and I saw Josh moving his huge cock near to my face, I'd never been with a black person before or had two males together or seen a cock the size of Josh's before.

As Alex entered me again, I shouted,

"Yes, oh yes, Alex".

And as I did so I felt Josh's huge tip against my lips it was salty with pre cum, given my state of excitement I turned to face Josh and opened my lips to kiss it.

Josh was very gentle and let me lick his tip before my lips parted over his tip, his cock was huge.

Whilst I was sucking on his cock Josh was sucking my nipples and I was going crazy, Alex's fucking me was heaven, but sucking Josh's cock was mind blowing to such an extent that I forgot about me coming and felt Alex fill me with his cum.

Alex got up and Josh said,

"I want to fuck you now".

I replied,

"You're too big".

Josh replied,

"I will be gentle".

The thought of having such a big cock in me was too much to resist.

And I said,

"Please be gentle with me please".

Josh moved down the bed and then began licking me and fingering me with one then two fingers these were huge and stretched me, he then moved, and his huge cock and was nudging against my lips and as he inserted it slowly into me, I played with my clit to moisten my lips.

When he had about three inches in me, I lost control and came over his big black cock, this allowed him to insert more of his cock in me and after a few strokes I came again.

I was shouting.

"Yes, yes, yes,"

Josh looked at me and said,

"I'm about to come your so sexy".

I said to him.

"Where do you want to come?"

Josh replied,

"I want to come on your beautiful face"

and took his cock out and moved to near my face while he was tugging his cock.

I reached out my hand and caressed his balls with my hand and nails and within seconds he came over my face.

Josh then leaned over and kissed me.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 30 min till I was due to meet Suzanna and got up and explained situation to Josh.

He smiled kissed me and said.

"See you later" as he got dressed, clearly Alex had left earlier.

I rushed to the shower given the bath was stone cold by now and made myself ready for the evening party. I was so pleased that Josh did not fuck me properly since I would be in no state for dancing.

I was beaming and happy feeling so sexy and needed, as I got dressed in really sexy lingerie again.

These were barely covered by a glittery black cocktail dress.

As I applied the final touches to my makeup, I was thinking would Alex, Josh or another handsome man be at the party to entertain me tonight?