Chloe Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck! Oh, my God! Oh, fuck me babe!"

I grab her behind the head with both hands and fucked her at first slowly and deeply and then for all I'm worth. I can feel her extreme tightness with that horse-cock in her ass. The creamy, tight feeling is unbelievable, and I know I won't last long. She and Jon are both snorting and groaning with each thrust.

I lean in, kiss her mouth deeply, bury myself for the last time and unload in her. Jon follows soon and without pumping, explodes in Chloe's ass. Chloe feels both our pulsing cocks as do I. Her orgasm is unlike any before. Her cream and my cum are forced out of her, around my dick until I stop pumping. I hold her, kissing her deeply, until she stops jerking and I slowly slide from her sex.

She lays back against Jon's chest and a huge rush of cum pours out of her. Her pussy and light bush are matted with our combined juices. It is the most erotic thing ever. As she rests on Jon, his huge cock slowly slides out of her asshole with a plop and another gush of cum runs out over her crack and his balls. She again, spasms and jerks for several moments. She is completely spent and without cleaning her up we put her to bed where she sleeps for 13 hours.

Gangbang, anyone?

12