All Comments on 'Chloe the Homewrecker Ch. 02'

by londonjack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So wikk the wife find out and bust his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CH 3

I hope you won't wait to long to post the next chapter in this great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot but sad

This for me would be just as hot if not hotter if you just write about chloe n the guy. Why does he need to be cheating on his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"Will couldn't believe how cool she was being"...Excuse me? She is "the other woman" and when real life intrudes on the sex on side time she has no right to throw a fit. She wient willingly into that position knowing he was married. So her not throwing a tantrum doesn't make her "cool" it speak of the mistress just like she is.

And Will. What a jerk. His wife's mother has had a stroke. She is obviously upset. But while packing up his things he is making Chloe promises. Does he call his wife and try to keep her calm or show any sort of real decency? No he is texting Chloe and already planning another hook up.

Will is the type of character that I want to watch fall flat on his ass and lose it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with previous anons

As far as the sex goes, you've certainly got it down pat - hot, erotic couplings all the way and very enjoyable. Well done!

But as far as the two cheats themselves go, they've been written as a couple of selfish and unlikeable little bastards, and I can't help but want to see him end up divorced and sued into a trailer park and poverty alongside his sex toy. They can have all the hot sex they want without the burdens and privileges of marriage and respectability. Maybe that's the point of calling this "Chloe the Homewrecker".

Storywise, I'd like to see them both wrecked. After a few more episodes of good old delicious sex, of course.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23over 11 years ago

They are both selfish jerks, which is typical of two people in an affair. Will takes the cake on selfish though. His mother in law had a stroke and he is telling the other woman that he is "there for her". What's worse is that he KNOWS he should be focusing on his wife at that time but he can't. He can't even put his chilodren first. He is fixated on a womanchild who probably wouldn't give him the time of day had he been just an average Joe.

Like the Anons I hope they both get what is coming to them. Karma is a bitch!

roxygrrlroxygrrlover 11 years ago
Cheating husband

Perhaps if Esther took better care of her husband in bed, he wouldn't be fucking out all night fucking someone more willing. I look forward to reading more about this bored husband revived back to life by this hot little homewrecker.

qwikguyqwikguyover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

It is a great story. Keep it up...you have had enough time to recharge the mind. Your readers await the next chapter. "Will" couldnt wait 9 days and we are patiently waiting since December....? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

The pacing and narrnarrative are pitch perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story on here?

This is amazing, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What next?

What next? How does Chloe ensnare him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this until he acted like his kids were a mere inconvenience maybe he doesn’t want to be with his wife fair enough that’s his choice but his kids are innocent I think having kids in these stories ruins it for me anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous