All Comments on 'Chloe's Internship Ch. 09'

by mchucha

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
alamodealamodeabout 14 years ago
great!

nice continuation, I like the chains that you keep adding to her body especially as she cannot remove them herself, I am looking forward to her next visit to the Tailor, maybe even more chains?

looking forward to the next instalment :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loving this serious

loving it just wish we could get more faster lol just greedy i guess still ty for this

dlsloandlsloanabout 14 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Doesn't matter what category you put it in, this is first-class stuff. Keep up the great work!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
ridiculous really

This just entered the realm of ridiculous! The abuse is assanine at work. It is beyond her just not standing up for herself and allowing some humiliation/liking it as in the first chapters. You destroyed alot of good characters who were complex in the beginning--obviously her, the taylor, Sanjay, Brian, etc. You had them all with dual sides that you turned all into assholes. I am sure you will take Jeff's character...one who is upset by her bad treatment and turn him into an abuser too. I am disappointed. It became absurd in the last two chapters as well as disturbing. I can't believe how gross you made it also with dried cum on her and pulling shit out of her ass/pussy and having them make her wear them. I mean GROSS. And the outfits stopped being creative/daring and became a joke with scraps...not works by a taylor. I don't usually give neg. feedback...but you started out with a good story and it is sad it got ruined for some of us.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Beautifully described images of masochist 'slut' training.

Reminds me, about the effects of my first clitoral piercing, thirty years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes it really is ridiculous

I agree entirely with Cannd’s comments. It is an utterly ridiculous story and that’s pretty much the only reason I was able to get through this chapter. I agree that several of the characters have been trashed. Sanjay comes across as a complete bastard and the author manipulated Chloe and the readers with the race card. I hope that’s the point though, it’s a spoof and not meant to be believable, if not then you’ve completely missed the mark.

However it’s because the story is so ridiculous complete with misogynistic arseholes it’s completely unrealistic. Thankfully I’m unable to take any of it seriously or invest in any of the characters. As an aside if I was taking it seriously it would make me feel angry as well as nauseated. It’s probably too much to ask for anyone to turn up and be her ‘White Knight’ and put an end to the farce. Even for a secluded town with the vast majority of the populace being men this is beyond belief. By comparison the story Ashley’s Commute comes across as largely believable and completely evil, even though the vast majority of men aren’t as sadistic, manipulative, sleazy and foul as those portrayed in both stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermchucha@mchucha
12/9/12 It has been well over a year since my last update and I have to admit that I've moved onto other creative pursuits. Hopefully I'll come back to these stories some day. Thanks to everyone who has sent me encouraging words even after so much time since I made any contrib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES