Chloe's Introduction Pt. 03

Story Info
Chloe has questions, the fun reconvenes!
2.8k words
4.82
8.3k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: Hi All and thank you so much for reading, scoring and commenting on my previous chapters! Some of you will have seen that my good friend Pixkehoff has integrated Chloe and Edwina's Salon into her story, Summer School (Pts 4 and 5) - these are set later, about 6 months after the day in question here. The next part will bridge that gap somewhat. All the best - Chloe!)

The quartet of women: Madame Elaine, Edwina, Mia, and Chloe, had gone upstairs for lunch. A local deli had an order in place already and Chloe had put her coat over her pvc outfit to collect it from the delivery driver.

As they ate their freshly made sandwiches, Chloe was full of questions.

"So....um, something like this happens every two weeks?" She still couldn't comprehend that this was going on right under her nose, so to speak.

"Something like this, yes. Sometimes we have multiple guests, other times, just one, such as Madame Elaine," Edwina answered.

"And who... who turns up to these events?"

This time Elaine answered.

"Names aren't important, this salon thrives on discretion. We cater for those who have a passion, a fetish for traditional hairdressing and we allow that to reach its sexual conclusion". Chloe understood what she meant. She always got a thrill out of her work but equally had to suppress her desires. Today was different, those societal norms removed. She had allowed herself to get very wet and aroused when doing Mia's hair earlier; it hadn't taken much for Madame Elaine to make her cum.

"I'm finding it hard to conceive that there are enough people who would require such a service, Madame. I've always thought of my own fetish as being rather unique to me."

"People come from far and wide, dear. You are right, it isn't a well-catered for fetish but if you look in the right places you will find videos and erotic fiction involving hairdressing."

"But there's more to it than that, isn't there?" Chloe asked, which made Elaine smile.

"Indeed dear. Like you, I have a fetish about hairdressing. However, Mia does not. She gets a kick out of the authority and control the salon environment offers her. Her appearance has been altered because I said it should be so, and she submitted to that. This place offers that same element of submission and control to our clients, that they would not normally experience in a salon."

Chloe reflected on this. Her experience as a hairdresser had always been of providing a service to her clients. She was the servant, a highly skilled one but nevertheless, the customer is always right. Her job was to pamper and preen the women who sat in her chair, and she thoroughly enjoyed doing that. What was on offer here was something completely different, and would put her wholly in charge, dominating the person in her chair. She had to admit the idea seriously appealed to her equally.

"We also provide certain clients with submissive girls to play with -- paid handsomely of course. We have a local girl... Eddie, what's her name again?"

"Tanya, madame."

"Yes, Tanya. She's very good at selecting women who desire to submit." The name pricked Chloe's ears; she was sure she'd seen this Tanya girl talking to Edwina more than once. She thought she was just a local chav girl popping in to say hello and hadn't given her a lot of thought beyond that.

Chloe still hadn't gotten used to the surrealness of the situation, even though she was revelling in it. For example, here she was, sat at Edwina's kitchen table, with three beautiful women who were all in some state of undress. Edwina and Mia were both still naked and Chloe couldn't help but stare at Eddie's tattoos.

"Eddie, um...do you also have a fleur-de-lis?" she asked tentatively.

Edwina paused for a moment, flicking her gaze at Elaine who merely raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Chloe. It's here," She pointed to the centre of the rose bush tattoo. At first Chloe didn't realise what she was staring at but soon could determine that, blended amongst the roses was the tell-tale purple and gold outlines. "Hidden in plain sight, as it were. Only a small handful of people are aware of it." she added.

"It's lovely Miss. I was wondering, because you refer to Madame Elaine in the same way that Mia does", Chloe mused.

"I do not submit to anyone except Madame Elaine, Chloe. I am a mistress in my own right."

"Yes Miss Eddie", Chloe smiled and turned to Elaine, "So Madame, you are a Mistress of Mistresses?"

"Yes dear. Indeed I am." She glanced at the clock on the wall and turned to Mia, "Mia, darling slut, what time is our other appointment?"

"4pm Madame," she answered immediately.

Elaine smiled. "Still time for some more fun then, yes? Eddie dear, go fetch your toy box and meet us downstairs. Chloe dear, I do hope you will enjoy this and find it... enlightening."

Edwina came into the salon carrying a large box. Chloe peeked inside and saw a mass of leather straps, chains, and all sorts of dildos. It was like a job-lot from a sex shop.

"I get the impression, Chloe dear, you're not a stranger to a lot of these things?"

"No Madame. I've found myself restrained before.... and... spanked." she blushed.

"Always on the receiving end, dear?" enquired Edwina, eager to learn more about Chloe's prior experience.

"Yes Miss. I've never really thought about it too much before today, but I feel like I've held myself back. I feel like a door has been opened into an unknown secret room in my mind."

Elaine shared a look with Edwina, then said to Mia, "Mia dear, kneel on the chair for me".

Mia immediately knelt on the chair, backwards, leaning forward over the backrest. Instinctively she put her hands behind her back. Elaine took out the leather cuffs she'd placed on Edwina earlier, took her sub's wrists and clasped them tightly shut. She turned to Chloe.

"Doesn't she look sexy, Chloe?"

Chloe was entranced by Mia's obedience and her desire to please her mistress, the way she placed her hands behind her back knowing they would be restrained. Mia's new bobbed hairstyle meant she could no longer hide her expression behind a curtain of hair.

Chloe slowly walked around the chair, conscious of her and everyone else's reflections in the mirrors. Four beautiful women standing, kneeling, with hardly an inch of clothing between them. Mia knelt up when Chloe walked in front of her, her pert breasts jiggled. Chloe gave a quick look to Elaine who smiled at her, then she stepped closer, cupping Mia's breasts in her hands.

WHACK!

The sound made Chloe startle, but it had a different effect on Mia. Her face clouded for a second then her eyes closed in pleasure. Chloe looked past her to see Edwina wielding a cane, the sort banned from schools decades ago.

WHACK!

Chloe could feel the force of the strike through Mia's breasts, which she was still pressing against. With each strike, Mia pressed more firmly into her hands. She allowed her thumbs to strum against the girl's nipples.

WHACKK!

Chloe could tell the tempo and force had changed. Mia was hurting now. Her lower lip trembled. Something inside Chloe, she didn't know what, exactly, but suddenly Chloe was pinching Mia's nipples hard.

Suddenly, Mia cried out, then groaned loudly. The strikes stopped for a moment. Chloe looked over Mia's shoulder and saw that Madame Elaine had stopped Edwina mid-swing.

"Chloe dear, why don't you take over from Eddie?"

"Me? I, um......" Did she want to? She wasn't sure...but at the same time wasn't unsure. Yes, part of her did...

Edwina drew her in for a kiss, a long, slow, wet kiss involving her tongue sliding into her mouth, making Chloe moan and want more, before handing her the cane and moving in front of Mia. She pulled Mia's mouth over her nipple, which she started sucking straight away.

"Allow me to help, dear," said Elaine. "Relax your arm", she said, standing behind her very closely, holding her wrist. Chloe allowed her to control her swing, back and forth.

"Start here..." Chloe's arm raised above the elbow, "and end..."

THWACK!

"Here!"

The blow made Mia jolt, it seems quite hard, and Chloe felt her pussy leak.

"Remember the wrist action at the end of the swing to really drive the cane against her, dear" murmured Elaine in her ear. Chloe was very, very conscious of the woman's breasts, her nipples which were rubbing against her back.

"Yesssss miss"

Elaine stepped away. "Four more, please Chloe"

Chloe looked at Mia's behind. She herself had been tied up before, even spanked, what she considered to be quite hard too, but this was a different level. She gazed upon Mia's cheeks, how they quivered, the deep red stripes across them. She was partly glad it wasn't her, but somewhere inside a curious part of her wondered what it felt like. She could see how aroused Mia was. She was sobbing in pain, yet her vulva glistened below her striped cheeks.

THWACK! Chloe wasted no more time. It was more than apparent that this is what Mia wanted, to feel the pain, the sharp blows across her cheeks. And, by God, Chloe deeply wanted to pleasure her with pain.

THWACK!

Edwina kept Mia's mouth clamped over her breasts, muffling her cries.

THWACK!

THWACK!

Chloe found herself breathing hard. She was incredibly turned on but concerned at the same time. She went to Mia's side.

"Are you okay Mia?" she asked, worriedly.

Her eyes were red, tears on her cheeks.

"Thank you, Miss Chloe." she said, and smiled.

Elaine came and hugged Chloe.

"How are you feeling, dear"

"A mix of emotions, honestly. I've never done anything like that before."

"You're a natural dear. You instinctively knew how hard and where to land your blows. You reacted to your sub, and you were compassionate afterwards. I think you have the makings to be a great Domme."

Chloe reflected on this. She wasn't so sure Madame Elaine was right. She still felt -- well let's own the word she thought -- submissive, to Elaine, and possibly even Edwina. But there was also no denying that she enjoyed dominating and controlling Mia today. Elaine seemed to read her thoughts.

"It is possible to be both dear. In our parlance, we would consider you a "switch", someone who can adapt her attitude depending on who she's with. Subservient to Dommes, dominant to other subs."

Elaine looked at the clock on the wall.

"Edwina and I are going to go upstairs for some private time dears. Mia, please look after Miss Chloe, I think she will appreciate your skills."

"Thank you, Madame!" exclaimed Mia, excitedly, which in turn excited Chloe, although she didn't know why exactly.

"Miss, will you please sit for me?" Mia asked, pointing to one of the reclining shampoo basins. Chloe's heart swelled at the thought of Mia washing her hair and grinned broadly as she sat and reclined her head back into the groove of the basin.

It wasn't long before Chloe was in heaven, her hair full of shampoo foam and Mia's soft, slender fingers spreading and pulsing in and out of her lathery mass. She moaned loudly, able to finally express her arousal in the shampoo chair, something she'd wanted to do for years and years but was too afraid to.

Mia rinsed her then applied a deep conditioning cream to Chloe's hair, her fingers pressing very firmly as they massaged the oily cream into her hair and then combed it all backwards. Chloe was on the verge of touching herself, she felt that level of comfort, that level of confidence in her environment and company that it would be perfectly acceptable to plunge her hand into her panties.

However, Mia had other ideas. Leaving Chloe's head reclining in the sink, Mia knelt at Chloe's feet, reached under the pvc dress, and pulled down her panties.

"Excuse me Miss Chloe", she murmured, then gently pushed her knees apart. Chloe allowed her, wondering where this was going but not caring where this was going, because all signs were pointing to Blissville.

It was better and more erotic than Chloe could have hoped for.

Mia had prepared a small bowl of water, cloth, and other things on a stool.

"You have such a lovely bush, Miss Chloe" - it was a neat triangle of fur, perfectly shaped and pointing to her vulva.

Chloe felt warmth and wetness on her mound, as Mia soaked it with a damp cloth. Then she felt a drop of shampoo on it, and soon Mia's fingers were working it in to her pubic hair, swirling in circles. Chloe came. Not a full-on climax but she'd been pushed over the edge like a shove-penny arcade game. She moaned loudly and trickled.

Mia rinsed off Chloe's mound and pressed her lips to Chloe's clit, protruding from her hood. Her fingers slid into Chloe's open pussy and started to push in and out, making Chloe want to hump her hips but couldn't as her head was still in the basin. She was deliciously trapped. Mia took hold of Chloe's clit between her teeth, not biting but holding, pulling gently on it. It was too much. Chloe couldn't hold on a second more. Her orgasm was almost silent except for the guttural grunt she gave as her hips spasmed hard, her pussy gushing over Mia's fingers... Mia continued fucking Chloe's pussy til she managed to say, "Stop...stop...."

Mia rinsed the conditioner out of Chloe's hair and wrapped her neatly in a towel. Chloe sat up, not ready to try and stand, and pulled Mia to her.

"You are a very talented slut, Mia. Thank you."

"My pleasure Miss Chloe. You and Miss Elaine are the only ones who I've done that to."

"She said she has a hair fetish too."

"She does, Miss. She's the co-owner of this salon and funds the... um... private days Miss."

Upstairs, the co-owner was looking at the ass of the other co-owner. Edwina had almost gotten used to the butt plug which had been residing in her anus for the past four hours, until Madame Elaine started to give it a tug. Elaine had made Edwina carry her box of toys back upstairs to the flat, reasoning she would more likely have a use for them.

"Today has worked out very well, Eddie. Lucky for you."

"Yes Madame. And, once again, I'm sorry for the stress I may have caused you earlier.", Edwina said quietly.

"You are either a very good judge of character or just bloody lucky, dear. But I think Chloe is a very interesting woman and I'd like to get to know her better."

"I'll make sure she's here for your next visit Madame."

"No, sooner than that. Have her come to the studio next week. Arrange something with Mia, later."

"Yes Miss".

"Now darling lean over the table."

Edwina immediately stretched her torso against the cool wooden surface, her breasts and nipples crushed against it. She spread her feet and reached back to pull her cheeks apart, waiting. She looked back and watched as Madame Elaine hoisted on her strapon, tightening it around her hips.

There was that tug, on her plug, not pulling it out, just enough to stretch her anal muscles that held it in place. Edwina moaned, feeling her pussy moisten. Elaine nudged the blunt head of her girl-cock up and down Edwina's puffy, open lips as she teased her with the plug.

"What does my slut need?" Elaine murmured, the cock lined up and nudging just inside Edwina's pussy.

"I need to be fucked hard mistress" Edwina moaned.

"Ask me nicely dear." said Elaine.

"Please Mistress, please fuck your subby slut hard!" Edwina cried.

And she did. The shaft of her strapon pushed past Edwina's entrance and slid easily into her, making Edwina groan loudly as she was filled. Elaine took hold of Edwina's hips and pulled her back onto the shaft til it buried itself to the hilt.

"Fuck me please mistress" Edwina's voice rasped, her head low on the table. Edwina thrust her hips, starting to fuck her sub hard, the shaft squelching as it slid into her. Edwina pushed back to meet Elaine's rhythmic thrusts, panting and moaning, sweat dripping onto the table.

"Who am I?" muttered Elaine.

"MY MISTRESSS" Edwina's broken voice yelled.

"And what are you"

"YOUR SLUT!" she gasped, yelling each time Elaine thrust into her.

"YOUR SUBBY SLUT"

"YOUR BITCH!"

"YOUR WHORE!"

She was slamming into her now, spurred on by each comment, driving harder and faster. Edwina was on edge; she needed her mistress's command.

"Please madame, my mistress.... please may I cum?"

Elaine thrust heavily and deeply as she commanded her sub.

"Yes."

"My slut..."

"Cum. Immediately."