Chloe's Little Louffa

Story Info
Lily asks a showering giantess for soap.
1.6k words
4.33
9.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: non-consent.

This story is for fantasy purposes only (obviously, as there are fairy-sized people in it). Sexual acts should be between consenting partners, otherwise it's assault.

...

Lillian gripped a towel tightly around her chest as she edged closer to the shower stall beside her. She saw the bare ankles of a giant women, and thick droplets of water jumping off her feet. Lillian cleared her throat.

"Hello, up there!"

No response from the giant women. She was another guest at the bed and breakfast, only she was "regular" sized, and Lillian was "fairy-sized". The bed and breakfast had accommodation for both sizes of guest. But there was a problem.

"Can I borrow some soap?" Lilly might as well have been shouting into a rain storm. She sighed, then, took her towel off and waved it under the stall. A moment later, the flood of water came to a stop.

"Is there someone down there?"

"Yes." Lillian said, relieved. "I'm sorry to bother you. There's no soap in my stall. Could I possibly borrow some of yours?"

"Sorry, I can't hear you."

A moment later, the giant women's face appeared under the stall. Lillian scrambled to wrap her towel back on, but she was pretty sure the giant had gotten a glimpse of her nakedness. Speaking of nakedness Lily had trouble not staring at the giantess's massive breasts that were pressed between her arms as she bent towards Lily.

"Soap." She said with a gulp. "Could I borrow some?"

"Sure, hon." The giantess said with a warm smile. She looked to be around the same age as Lillian, and had a very pretty face. "But I can't really pass it to you. Come on, lose the towel and come shower with me. There's a shelf here you can stand on."

Lily froze, but before she could think to refuse, giant hands were reaching for her. Then, she was being picked up in one hand and her towel in the other. Yes, she was completely naked, and wet, and someone was holding her. Lillian was blushing from her head to her toes at the fingers pressed against her breasts. Her pussy was totally exposed for the giantess to see.

But true to her word, the women placed her on the shelf and gave her some foamy soap to wash herself with.

"I'm Chloe, by the way." The women said. "I haven't seen you around the Bed and Breakfast."

"Well, I'm small enough to hide in your tea cup." Lily said. Chloe laughed at that, a laugh that made her large chest shake.

"That's so cute." She said. "We should have tea together later and we can find out."

Chloe turned the water back on. She began to wash as though Lilly wasn't there, and it was hard not to stare as she lathered up her tanned skin and incredible, giant body. She watched as Chloe massage soap into the underside of her breasts, high over Lily's head. Lily still felt extremely shy, and was very aware she and another women were naked in a shower stall together. Fairy-sized or not, this was wild and more than she had bargained for.

Chloe had dropped a mound of soap beside her. Lily dipped her hands in and shyly began to wash her arms. She turned away modestly to hide her breasts and pussy from Chloe's gaze.

Chloe, unfortunately, misread that shyness.

"You want me to help you with your back?" She asked.

"No thank you." Lilly said, but her voice did not carry. A moment later she felt giant fingers rubbing soap into her shoulders and back. Lilly stood frozen, not wanting to embarrass Chloe for the miscommunication. Then, Lilly felt a soapy finger sliding into her bum.

"Stop!" Lilly jumped away from Chloe's fingers. Chloe stepped back, surprised. She turned the water off.

"What's the matter?"

"I just want to take soap and go." Lilly said. "I mean, sorry, Ill wash up on my side. Thank you."

Chloe looked a little hurt but she agreed. She stepped forward to pump soap from the dispenser. Still not grasping Lilly's discomfort, she pressed her giant pussy up against the shelf as she pumped. Lillian stared at the enormous sex but a moment later, she felt the slippery wet pile of foam running down her head and shoulders.

"Thank you." Lilly said as Chloe placed her back on the ground. But as Lilly walked away, she heard a sound that made her heart sink. Chloe pumped the dispenser for herself only to realize she had given the last of her soap to Lily. Lily walked faster towards her stall but Chloe stepped down infront of her, blocking her path. "Wait." She ordered. Lilly tried to move around the foot, but Chloe leaned down and plucked her from the shower floor and lifted her high over the ground. Now Chloe was holding Lilly at the level of her chest, infront of her two enormous breasts, soap squeezing out from between her fingers.

"Please, let me go." Lilly said.

"You have the last of the soap on your body." Chloe said. "I need to to wash myself."

Chloe was sorry, but what choice did she have? "You seem shy so I hate to do this to you. But I need to wash downtown."

Lilly protested and struggled in Chloe's hand, but it was no use. The giantess was lowering her down between her legs towards her enormous shaven pussy. At first Chloe stood with her legs together and touched the soapy Lily to her the outer, soft pillows of her pussy lips. Then once she thought the girl was a bit used to her, she opened her legs and rubbed Lilly into the wet flesh between her lips, working up a lather with her new tiny friend.

"You see, we're both getting clean." She reassured Lily, looking down at the girl she held captive against her pussy. Soap frothed out from under Lily and poured into the crevices of Chloe's sex. She thought Lily might have been struggling still, but she understood. She pushed Lily around her soapy liquids. Chloe was thorough, gently rubbing Lily's face into her soapy clitoris. She even took the opportunity to push her finger between Lily's ass cheeks to finish what she'd started before. Lily had a mouth full of clitoris and couldn't argue this time.

With a pang of guilt, Chloe realized that rubbing this small girl against her was a huge turn on. The more she rubbed, the more her muscles began to tense and her pussy began to ache greedily. She wanted to orgasm. But that felt so wrong! It was bad enough she'd made this small girl into a louffa against her will (not that she'd had a choice, there was no soap!).

But then Chloe had an idea. She lifted poor Lily up from her pussy. Then Chloe sat down on the ledge. She spread her legs. "Okay Lily. There's just one more thing I need your help with." Chloe spread her legs and lowered Lily back down towards her pussy. Only this time she aimed lower and pushed the soapy girl head first in to the warm depth of her vagina like a little human dong. She hoped that Lily believed she was cleaning herself there, but judging by her wiggling and squirming inside her that wasn't a good enough reason to insert her like a sex toy. Chloe held her by the legs and gave the naked girl a few satisfying pumps into her pussy, just for her own pleasure. Feeling proud of her plan, Chloe took two fingers and rapidly massaged her clit, knowing Lily lay trapped, unaware that she was getting off. As Chloe leaned back and rubbed she realized in a way she was having sex with Lily, but what Lily didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Soon Chloe's whole body was trembling with her orgasm, and she felt the muscles inside her tense and grip Lily with the waves of her pleasure. She held back her moan so her human louffa would remain none the wiser.

Satisfied, Chloe let the slippery little thing slide from her pussy into Chloe's outstretched hand. She smiled down at the tired and confused creature lying on her palm. She had just fucked herself with this little one, which deliciously naughty to think about. She stood, turned the water on, and rubbed Lily on her tits to use up the last traces of soap. Then she held Lily under the water to give her a good rinse, thoroughly, almost lovingly rubbing the juices from her body. One she was satisfied that both of them were clean she put Lily back on the shelf. Then she reached for her house coat hanging on the door. "Let me go..." Lily started to say shyly. And no wonder! She had been through a lot! By way of answering, Chloe tightened her house coat belt then plucked Lilly from the shelf and stuffed the struggling thing into the pocket that lay over her breast. "What are you doing?" Asked Lily.

Chloe looked down and smiled at the naked girl in her pocket. "We are supposed to meet for tea later and see if you fit into a tea cup." Chloe said with a grin." I'd like to make sure you don't miss it, little one." She reached into her pocket and gave Lilly's breasts a playful rub. Then she buttoned her pocket closed over Lillian's protests and headed back to her room. Poor Lily. There was much in store for her.