Hot Tub Fun!

Story Info
Jen plays in the hottub with miniature Allison.
2.1k words
4.56
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, this was a first.

Jeannette stared down at her best friend, Alison who sat across from her in the hot tub. Only, Alison wasn't so much sitting as treading water and trying to stay afloat. "Are you okay?" Jeanette asked setting aside the shrinking gun that she still held in her left hand. "Did that hurt? "

"The only thing that's going to hurt" said Allison" is when your dad kicks your ass for using his gun without asking".

Jeanette's sighed, relieved her friend was okay. she'd been reluctant to use the gun on her but they'd both been curious and were a little drunk. Her dad had left on a business trip in a hurry and for the first time accidentally left the door to his lab open. Jeanette had asked Allison over and the two of them had spent the afternoon shrinking anything they could think of--food, furniture, the trees in the yard, and finally Jeanette's family's poodle, Buffy, who they'd carefully played with before restoring back safely to her full size.

They'd then used the gun to supersize two cocktails, changed into their bikinis, and headed to the hot tub on Jeanette's back porch. They grew steadily more drunk from their ridiculously large cocktail glasses, to the point that shrinking Allison had seemed like a good idea. Not that Jeanette had needed much convincing. She knew the gun was safe to use on humans and she was curious to see her friend in miniature.

The gun had worked. The tiny ripples from the hot tub jets were massive waves that Allison now battled to stay afloat. Her tiny head, scarcely larger than a grape, bopped along the surface.

Jeanette came to the rescue before the current pulled Allison under. She lowered her hands to Allison who quickly took hold. Then the miniature, bikini-clad girl pulled herself up onto Jeanette's hand as though pulling herself onto a life raft. She kneeled on Jeanette's palm and Jeanette held her just above the water. "You look like a sexy Barbie doll" Jeanette said to the kneeling girl on her hand. Allison blushed at the compliment, tossed her wet hair over her shoulder and stuck out her chest. Jeanette giggled. "What does it feel like being so small?"

"It's super weird. " Said Allison. " I still feel like myself but it's blowing my mind that everything is so huge." Was it Jeanette's imagination, or had Allison's eyes dropped to Jeanette's bikini-clad breasts? Yes, those certainly were huge now, compared to Allison. And Jeanette couldn't get over how hot and submissive Allison looked kneeling in the palm of her hand, giving Jeanette a perfect view of her friend's cleavage. Jeanette wasn't one to mince words. "I'm not going to lie you really do look like a sexy barbie." Allison blushed again. She clearly enjoyed being a little objectified. "Your breasts look so good in your little pink bikini." Jeanette said. "You are honestly so cute kneeling on my hand while you're all wet."

Allison giggled. "You know, I could use a drink."

Jeanette was only too happy to oblige. In the hand that wasn't holding Allison, she picked up her giant, fishbowl cocktail glass and lowered Allison into it. Then she held the glass in both hands and swirled the liquid around, laughing as her friend became caught in the alcohol's current.

"Very funny! " Allison said, laughing and spluttering booze. Red liquid covered her body and she bumped into the chunks of fruit that were as big as her head. Both of the girls laughed and Jeanette lifted the drink to her lips to take a sip. Her friend slid down the wall of the glass, and rested for a moment against Jeanette's cheek as she drank. Feeling silly, Jeanette stuck out her tongue and pushed it between Allison's breasts, licking the sweet cocktail from under her bikini top.

Allison squealed and splashed Jeanette's cheeks. Jeanette lowered the glass from her lips and swirled it around again, watching, satisfied as Alison lost her footing and swirled around with the colourful liquor.

"Whoa!" Alison shouted, and the knot from her bikini top loosened and the bathing suit slipped off of her body.

Jeanette reached in and plucked it out before Allison could reach for it. She pushed two blueberries towards Alison, which she reached out to grab and hold in front of her breasts.

"You took my top!" Alison said, with pretend horror.

"Sorry." Jeannette said. "This is a no top wine bar." She reached into the glass and jiggled one of the blueberries Alison had pressed against her chest. "Blueberries are okay, though."

Alison could only smile and hug the berries to her chest. Jennette put the glass on her lap, so the bottom touched the water, and Alison could look up and see the bottom of Jeannette's massive breasts, held up by her lime green bikini.

"This is fun, isn't it?" Jeannette twirled her finger around in her sangria, noticing how Allison was staring up at her giant underboob. Hungrily, perhaps? Jeannette stole the moment to knock the berries out of Allison's hands, revealing her friends breasts for a moment before she swatted Jeannette out of the way, giggling, and grabbed a piece of pineapple to clutch to her chest.

"You've had too much sangria." Alison said, which a shy smile in her face.

"Why's that?" Jeannette said.

"You're acting like..."

"What?"

"Like..."

Jeannette could see Alison was shy, so she smiled encouragingly.

"Like you want to play with me like one of your Barbie dolls." Alison looked up shyly through her lashes and Jeanette detected a hint of a smile on her lips. She reached into the sangria glass, took hold of Alison and lifted her out of the glass, dripping with sweet, red booze. She dipped her once into the hot tub water and shook her a little to wash off her topless friends, then pulled her out and held her just in front of her chest.

"Okay." Jeannette bit her lip. "Maybe I do want to... But I don't want to, you know. Abuse my power."

Alison blushed, feeling a strange warmth all the way down to her toes. She kneeled on her friends palm in a position of submission, allowing her hands to fall away, exposing her naked breasts to Jeannette's gaze. "What would you do to me right now if I were one of your Barbie's?" She asked shyly.

In reply, Jeannette reached for the kneeling girl and began to play with her newly exposed breasts. Alison moaned a little as her friend played with her. Jeannette couldn't believe Alison was letting her touch her. Alison kneeled on her hand as she was played with, a little uncertain where to look as her friend fingered her. She settled on looking into Jeannette's eyes. Jeannette on the other hand was hungrily taking in Alison's incredible little figure. A real life little Barbie.

"You look so sexy right now." Jeannette cooed. "I mean, you look sexy when you are your regular size but you make tiny sex doll work, if you know what I mean." Jeannette was enjoying playing with her friend's titties, and reassured Allison was in a submissive mood and would let her keep touching her, she took occasional sips of sangria before reaching back to keep playing. Alison's tender breasts were soft and warm to the touch. Her perfect little body was real, a real girl with soft flesh and warm skin and beautiful, tender breasts.

"What shall we try next?" Jeannette said. Alison's submissiveness left her feeling daring.

"You tell me, Jeannette." Alison said. Jeannette gave a fiesty grin. "I could make you do something to get you biki top back."

"You're such a jerk!" Alison laughed.

"Oops, insulting the mistress? Hand over those bottoms, young lady!"

Alison complied, stripping completely on Jeanette's hand and surrendering the rest of her pink bikini, before returning to a kneeling position. Jeanette could now get an eyefull of her friend fully naked, looking all the more the part of tiny, submissive doll.

"Thanks for these." Jeannette dangled the bottoms in front of Alison's face. "You'll do what I say to retrieve them, right?"

"Yes, Jeannette." Alison said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry, what was that?" Jeannette asked, and pushed Alison's own panties up against her mouth. "I didn't hear you?"

"Mfff! Mfffff!"

Jeannette pulled the panties back and both girls giggled almost uncontrollably. Jeannette was feeling excited about the game. She moved over to sit on the top step of the hot tub, so she was submerged below her hip bone. She lowered her hand, submerging Alison until the naked girl was neck deep in hottub water. With a naughty grin, Jeannette took Alison's two bikini pieces and tucked them into her own bikini bottom.

"You're going to have to swim for them." Jeannette said. Alison's jaw dropped. "Girl, I could drown!"

"It's okay, there's a lifeguard on deck." Jeannette said. She coaxed the worried Alison until her friend finally submitted to trying. Jeannette took her hand away, leaving Alison unsupported, roughly between Jeannette's knees. Alison began to awkwardly swim towards Jeannette's bikini bottom. Jeannette watched her with an evil little grin. Alison reached her and held on to the bright green waste line of Jeannette's bathing suit to catch her breath. Jeannette stole the opportunity to reach down and play with her exhausted friend's titties. "Jeannette!" She gasped. "Seriously?" Jeannette kept playing with her, feeling turned on seeing her naked friend resting against the front of her bikini. "Sorry, honey." She said as she played. "I can't make it too easy for you to get your suit back." She reached under water and pinched Alissons bum for demonstration. "Hey, if you want to head back, I get it."

Alison groaned. She was too stubborn to quit. Jeannette knew that. Even at the mercy of Jeannette's control, having her tits and butt caressed by her larger friend. Even clinging to Jeannette's panties, her naked body hanging next to a very intimate part of her friend. She wasn't a quitter.

Alison took a breath and dove beneath the surface. She lowered herself to be in the middle of Jenneattes bottoms, then, as she knew her friend wanted, pressed herself up against Jeannette and reached her arms inside to try and locate her bikini. Her arms brushed Jeannette's slippery walls, and she imagined that Jeannette was getting off looking down at her fumbling against her pussy.

Alison was unsuccessful with her first attempt and came up spluttering for air. She locked eyes with Jen who had a devilish grin on her face.

"No luck? Give up yet, my little naked swimmer?"

"No!" Alison spluttered. After catching her breath and enduring more of Jeannette's touching, Alison dove back into the hot tub water. Jeannette decided to help her. She reached down, opened her bikini bottom and put Alison inside. She rubbed the the swimsuit material that held Alison to her, pushing her friend closer into Jeannette's pussy. She loved the feeling of her slippery, naked friend being pressed into Jeannette's walls. She gave a few more meaningful rubs, telling herself that she deserved to feel good.

When she finally released Alison, the girl was wide-eyed and surprised but triumphantly held both pieces of her bathing suit.

Jeanette adored having her tiny friend in her suit but she knew Alison was probably feeling overwhelmed. Reluctantly, she lifted Alison from her pussy and dropped her into the hot tub water. Jeannette slipped back into the hot tub herself, sighing as the warm water crawled pleasantly up her arms and shoulders. She settled in so her breasts still protruded half way out of the steaming surface. She was still breathing deeply from the stimulation, and watched as her tiny friend swam closer to her, having nothing else to grab hold of.

Jeannette suddenly felt embarrassed by how far she had pushed Alison, but as her friend swam up to her and took hold of Jeannette's bathing suit between her breasts her fear lifted. She stared down at her naked friend who clung to her, panting from her swim.

"Well, mission accomplished." Alison said.

"Good work" Jeannette said, reaching down into the water to play with her friend. Alison giggled. "Really?"

"Of course!" Jeannette said. "With a sexy thing like you trapped between my breasts at my mercy? I'd be silly not to." Jeannette continued to play with her helpless friend's body under the water. She played with her until the heat of the hot tub made her sleepy. Then, she pulled back her own bikini top, and rested the naked Alison on her breast, holding her lips to her nipple to let Alison suck as Jeanette leaned back and let her mind slip into a happy, alcohol-warmed dream.