My First Taste of Caramel

Story Info
I try out a tiny women as a sex toy.
1.8k words
4.1
16.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sinking into a sea of pillows. Silky sheets, toasty slippers, an airy down comforter, and pillows galore. I feel like a queen in my own bed. I arche back. I'm naked under the sheets, and I bring a hand to my breast. It's warm, and soft and fills my whole hand. I massage it tenderly, lovingly, hungrily. My soft breast dances beneath my groping hand. I touch my nipple. It's starting to harden. I pinch it between my thumb and fingers.

"Hello?!"

A little, stifled voice coming from the drawer of my night table. "Can I please come out?"

Inside the drawer, Caramel awaits me. Caramel is a house human. House Humans are tiny people that run around in the wild and often cause trouble. I found this one in my garden last week eating my begonias.

"You are better off staying in the drawer, tiny." I said, rubbing my nipples.

"Let me out!"

"Trust me."

"Let me out of this drawer!"

My hand fell from my titty. I shrugged, then reached over and opened the night stand. Caramel's head popped up. At once her eyes fell to my bare rack.

"Oh..." Caramel turned red. "I'm sorry, I am interrupting something..."

She started to shrink back into the drawer.

"No, no, no." I reached towards her. "Come here tiny."

I lifted her from the drawer and held her up in front of my tits.

"I'm really upset about my garden, Caramel."

"Oh my god, it's just a garden! Put me back in the drawer!"

The last couple weeks, I'd been cheerfully punishing Caramel in small ways. Making her wash my underwear. Or clean the gunk from my sink drains.

"Caramel, you're a begonia stealing criminal." I said. "Justice must be served."

I gave her a little squeeze.

"The punishment seems wildly out of proportion to the crime." Caramel said.

I reached out and took her chin gently in my thumb and forefinger. "I don't put up with shinnanigans of any kind, little one."

With that I reached down and pulled her shirt up to expose her breasts.

"--Hey!"

"Caramel, what nice titties you have." I said. "All the better to please me with."

"What the fuck."

Caramel started to struggle, so I closed my fingers around her. Her little bare breasts rubbed against my finger. I squeezed her again. I couldn't help smiling, she felt so good.

"I won't ever go back to your stupid garden!" Caramel's face was red. "By the way, you're terrible at taking care of plants. Thats why they all die!"

"Scathing!" I gasped. "Well now you've terribly offended me." I said. "What shall i do with you? "Any suggestions?"

Caramel made another futile attempt to struggle, wriggling between my fingers.

"Fuck you!"

"Let's get you fully undressed." I said.

Caramel wasn't happy to have her clothes removed. But I grew up playing with Barbies so derobing dolls is something I'm rather deft at. Caramel was no match for my swift and skilled hands, and soon she was buck naked in my clutches.

"Stop struggling, cutie. Let me see you."

I gently restrained her limbs and moved one finger away at a time to look at her body. I was pleased to learn the tiny, naked women in my hand had a stunning figure. Soft, perfect skin, beautiful breasts, a voluptuous ass. "Fuck, you look good." I said. "This is going to be so fun. I've never done this before. I'm just going to have to follow my urges."

I loosened my clutch, reached in, and started touching her.

Caramel was anything but calm in my hands. I had to keep a firm hold on her as i touched. But I persisted. I'd been curious about her body since I'd caught her in my garden. Her vuluptupus tits and ass did not disappoint.

After a minute or two, she finally accepted that she wasn't going anywhere and let me touch her in peace.

"So, have you been caught before?" I asked, as I groped her beautiful ass.

"No. First fucking time."

I nodded. "First time catching one. A lot of humans have sex with the house Humans they find."

"You guys are pervs."

"Oh I don't deny it."

"You have no idea what it's like for us."

"I wouldn't want to be you." I gave her body a couple of little pinches to show my point.

"Ow!"

"But such is life, honey." My fingers travelled to her breasts". You and I are on different levels of the food chain. You drew the short straw. I hold the power. I make decisions for the both of us, without considering your feelings."

"You're a creep."

"Yes, this definitely constitutes me being creepy."

With that, I lifted Caramel up to me and cupped her body to my right breast. I reached down and took her face between my fingers and brought it to my nipple.

"Kiss." I told her. I pushed her head forward so her lips touched my hardening nipple. "Kiss my titty, Caramel. Like my nipple is a lover. Come, come. Be a good girl and kiss your owner."

Csramel struggled, trying to move her lips away from me. I sighed, and tried again. She was not cooperating. When I grew tired of gently coaxing her, i turned her to lie belly down in my tit, positioned my thumb on the back of her head and pushed her face straight into my nipple.

"Because I'm choosing selfishness, I can put my pleasure above your comfort. It doesnt matter if you want to stop. If I'm enjoying it, we keep going." Muffled sounds of protest emerged from my nipple and Caramel struggled against my breast.

"I like this." I said, holding her in place. "That's nice. It's fucking hot."

I reached a hand down into my pants. I touched my pussy. After a moment, I decided to try again. I released Caramel's head. She gasped with relief.

"Kiss your owner now." Caramel looked up at me nervously. Then leaned into my nipple and began to kiss.

"Yes, tiny." I moaned. Her obedience was such a turn on. "Be good for your owner." I held a finger to the back of her head and pulled her closer to me. "Kiss, my nipple, sweet thing."

I watched her kiss me, pleased to see her open her mouth and use her little tongue. My nipple had hardened completely as she tasted me. I continued to lightly stroke myself under the covers.

"You're putting on a nice little show for me." I said, gently stroking the back of her head. "You secretly like my nipple, don't you? You want to kiss it so bad. You're so hungry for me." She responded to my words with deeper, slower kisses. "Good girl." I said. "You've become suggestive. I like that."

I ran my finger up and down my clit as she sucked at my moisture. A moan escaped me. Her tiny mouth and lips burying into my nipple was sending me over the edge.

"You're so fucking sexy." I said. "What a gift that we humans have you tiny things to play with." I moaned again, and my fingers snaked between her legs. "A vibrator has nothing on you." I took hold of her ass and pushed my thumb up against her pussy. I rubbed her little sex. "You're being a good girl now."

She leaned into my thumb.

"You like that do you?" I said. "You like to have your pussy rubbed?"

She maybe nodded, or maybe it was just how her head moved as she kissed. But she was wet between her legs. Unwilling or not, she was turned on.

"You got wet for me!" I said. The back of her neck turned bright red. I giggled. I lowered her from my tit and laid her between my titties, her back on my chest, her pussy facing me. In that position, trapped between my breasts, I rubbed her pussy, bringing her to a quick but powerful orgasm.

"That was delightful." I said, as she lay on my chest, naked and panting. "Such a good girl to come for me. With your complaining I wasnt expecting you to."

Caramel looked just as surprised. Doubtless, her body had betrayed her. It had to be confusing to have orgasmed while she she was being played with against her will.

"You're such a good toy." I said. "I think you would respond well to training in the future."

"Aren't you going to.. let me go?" She looked up at me from between my breasts. "I thought after this..."

"One day, perhaps, Caramel. But I think I'll keep you for the time being. Keep you around to play with when I like." I reached down and gave her ass a good, hard pinch. She squealed and once again looked angry.

"Who the fuck kidnaps someone over a bunch of begonias?!" She demanded.

But I didn't answer my cute little prisoner. I had a big smile pasted on my face. I was happy as a clam to have my own little toy.

"Caramel, you sexy little thing, my bed is your home now." I lifted her and brought her to my breast once more.

"I wasn't even eating them. I don't eat fucking flowers!"

I pushed my nipple into her mouth to quiet her.

"There, there. I'm surprised myself that i enjoyed playing with you so much. I see why people keep you guys for sex." She looked up nervously at me as she sucked. "Caramel, the only place you're going is between my legs."

She stiffened nervously in my hand. I leaned back into my ridiculous pile of pillows. I arched my back, then lifted her from my tit and put her under the blanket and into my panties. Her soft skin and the contours of her tiny body felt beautiful against my hungry pussy. I rubbed the little naked women into my clit and moaned. My fingers became slick from my wetness, so I imagined Caramel's little body was absolutely soaked.

"See how horny you made me?" I asked, pushing her around in my cum. I felt her titts rubbing against me. She started to struggle and it pushed my clit over the edge. My muscles tightened all at once and my pussy pulsated against her. She struggled harder, sending shock waves of pleasure through me. I gasped and rubbed her, enjoying an orgasm that shook my whole body. As my pleasure peaked, I moaned and held her still against my pussy, feeling waves of delicious heat in my entire body.

"Fuuuuuuuck."

I sank back down into bed. I let out a long, satisfied sigh. I reached on top of my panties and startrd to rub her slowly to eek out the last pleasure. When I was done, I made no move to take her out of my panties, wanting to feel her against me during my post orgasm glow.

"Fuck, Caramel." I said. I patted her gently through my panties. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I crossed my legs to hold her to me, and closed my eyes, feeling a nap come over me.

"Let's fuck in my garden later."