All Comments on 'Chloe's Messy Mayhem Pt. 01'

by Messyboy98

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very fun story. Good to see you again.

How come you haven't my request of a what if spider man 3 story where the symbiote crash lands on Earth and ends up bonding with Mary Jane Watson instead?

Not to sound rude but it's been two years.

Messyboy98Messyboy9810 months agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it! As for your story request, I am terribly sorry it’s been so long. But my day job takes up so much of my time and energy that it’s difficult to maintain a regular flow for my writing activities and motivation. I do have notes saved for it and it will get made. It’s not rude of you at all, I can understand. I am doing my best to keep up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you. I appreciate it but I hope the story doesn't take long to get made and wait for another two years. XD

Before you make the story, let me explain how I want the story to go. The symbiote arrives when Peter and Mary Jane are on a date and follows Mary Jane home, it bonds with her in her sleep very sexually, Mary Jane wakes up wearing a black suited version of her boyfriend Peter's Spider-Man suit, Mary Jane uses the suit for good and fights along side with Peter, everything is good for a while until the symbiote starts to manipulate and influence her, eventually Mary Jane starts to realize something is wrong with her and her suit and tries to stop wearing it, the symbiote doesn't like it and starts to temp her by using her body to keep Mary Jane wearing the suit even wearing when she goes to sleep, everything is fine and Mary Jane is unaware, later when Mary Jane is asleep, the symbiote start going inside her body little by little without Mary Jane knowing. Mary Jane enjoys the benefits the symbiote suit is giving her like making changes to her body (minor breast expansion and ass expansion) but her attitude gets worse. After a while Mary Jane being to realize the suit is the problem when it made her do something out of line, she goes to the clock tower and remembers the symbiote' weakness but it back fires as Mary Jane finally realizes the symbiote inside her body too, not just outside on her skin. The symbiote wins when Mary Jane is weaken due to what she did earlier with the bell tower and uses her body against her again and has its way with her and Mary Jane gives in to temptation. The symbiote takes over Mary Jane's body but of course doesn't kill Mary Jane or anything as the symbiote would want Mary Jane's mind. The symbiote is still a symbiote and would want a prefect symbiosis and Mary Jane Watson is the prefect host with her cunning mind and sexy thicc body. Of course the symbiote would be the dominant personality and Mary Jane would not be in control of her body anymore but gets to enjoy all the pleasure the symbiote puts her body through and puts her through submission and allows the symbiote to use her mind whenever it wants.

What do you think? Does this help at all? Or did I make it too complicated again? I'm sorry if that's the case. Also there's heavy sexual content in case it wasn't obvious. Please make this story when you have the time.

Messyboy98Messyboy989 months agoAuthor

That’s a fantastic idea! I have already begun writing it. So far I’ve got the story starting off from when the symbiont arrives on Earth and jumps onto the bike. Instead of ending up with Peter, it attaches to Mary Jane’s coat and ends up at home with her. Peter and Mary part ways for the evening and the symbiont begins attaching to her body shortly after she gets home. There’s a long scene with it bonding to her and then the realisation of what’s happening before she begins to embrace it. Checking herself out and making a few changes she eventually puts her new powers to the next as she goes out to find Spider-Man where at first she doesn’t immediately reveal who is behind the mask.

But I’m happy to make some changes based on what you’ve requested here. It shouldn’t be too long before it’s ready to post.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing. I love Chloe moretz!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story! Will you do more stories with actresses? How about Willa Holland or Violett beane and a cute alien blob going inside her boobs? (Breast expansion.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 hours ago

I had a great reading this. Will there be a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMessyboy98@Messyboy98
Many of my stories will revolve around beings known as Slavers (Humans with supernatural powers, they feed on all kinds of energy in order to become more powerful and extend their lifeforce, often by any means, including draining the lifeforce of other living beings. Feeding o...