Hots for the Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
Unexpectedly Lisa discovers a crush on her boss.
2k words
4.32
17.3k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sat at her desk; she could not believe what she had just done. The office was not busy. There were maybe 6 people in the area around her, in an area designed for over 50 people. However, it was not just the situation that surprised her; it was the object of her lust at that moment that bothered her.

Lisa's boss was a good 20 years older than her and, to be frank, he was fat, not her type at all. He wasn't unattractive to look at, but he wasn't somebody you would look back at either. He was funny though; he often made her and others in the office laugh. He was flirty, and did make the girls feel good without ever crossing the line into creepy.

This morning he had had her in stitches, the double meanings of a whole load of things he had said had her and the two other girls in today laughing. The only other man in the team looked quite uncomfortable. Simon really didn't know how to flirt and was quite serious, but they were all friendly with each other.

It was lunchtime now and the only two of them left in the area were Al and her. Al was actually her boss's boss, but he never acted like it; he was always friendly and engaging. While sitting at her desk she had suddenly felt quite horny. She was looking at Al, and without thinking about it, she realised that her hand was putting a little pressure on clit through her skirt. She snapped her hand away.

Lisa started to read the news, hoping her feelings would calm, but as she read, she felt her attention flicking away to look at Al again. With the BBC news in front of her, a picture appeared in her head, Al walking up behind her, standing her up and then bending her over the desk, and she complied with his unspoken requests without complaint.

Lisa pulled her mind back to reality, again admonishing herself for the thoughts, and again she pulled her hand away from her clit. She looked around; there was still nobody here except her and Al, and he appeared to be paying her no attention. Al was smiling at something on his screen. She went back to distracting herself with the news. After a moment her phone buzzed and she looked at her phone. As the screen lit up, the photo of her husband, Pete, appeared. She felt guilty for a moment, but dismissed it; there was nothing wrong with a few inappropriate thoughts. She checked the email that had come in, but it was junk.

As she returned the phone to the desk her mind moved back to her being bent over the desk by Al. He pulled up her skirt gently, slowly, and whispered in her ear, "You have been such a naughty girl, thinking of cheating on your wonderful husband. I will have to punish you."

Lisa was looking across the desk at Al, but her mind was becoming lost in the fantasy. Her hand slipped inside her skirt under the desk, and ran across her silky knickers. As her fingers rested on her clit, her mind pictured those same red silk knickers being exposed to Al, her skirt hanging down her sides, bunched up on her back. Al stroked her cheeks, soft and gentle across her knickers. Under the desk her fingers circled her clit, exciting it. As she looked at Al, she felt heat starting to rise in her pussy, while in her mind the image was progressing. Al's stroking was warm and almost comforting, but then the hand moved away, and returned with a thud, a slap sending waves across her bottom, and a warm heat spreading across it. Then another. And another. She felt her arousal increase in leaps and bounds and the image of Al spanking her naughty arse filled her mind.

With his free hand, Al grabbed her hair, using it to control her body, pulling her back into the spanks that landed on her arse, strong and hard. The sting was intense, but comforting at the same time. It might all be in her imagination, but Lisa could feel the warmth in her nether cheeks. She briefly wondered if the sensation was connected to the very real warmth that was building between her legs as she rubbed her clit under the desk, looking directly at Al. He was absorbed in whatever was in the screen in front of him and hadn't noticed Lisa staring as she rubbed her clit, with more and more vigour.

As the next slap landed, pulling her hair hard in Al's unflinching hand and forcing her legs into the desk, she cried out. Again she had a moment where she was not sure if that slipped out of her mouth in reality, not just in her imagination, but Al had not moved or looked over. The hand stayed on her arse, then stroked across her red and stinging cheeks, playing with the waistband of her red silk panties. Then fingers slipped under them, running oh so slowly down the crack of her arse. The touch was almost too gentle, the slightest caress of her skin. It made her shudder, and she actually felt her body move. Then the finger at the bottom touched her pussy, the moist mess that it was, wanting his fingers. Another shudder from her body. She heard the seat squeak just a little, but it really didn't Matter ; she was there. As she felt his fingers run across her wet pussy lips she climaxed.

Sitting, looking at the object of her desire no more than 10 feet away, her body shuddered in her seat. She fought to keep it still as she bit her lip, stifling the desire to let out the carnal moan that had risen within her. Her fingers pressed into her clit hard, and her head bowed as she relaxed and took a few deep breaths, as quietly as she could. As she looked back up, she straightened herself up and thought, 'I can't believe I just did that.' After she felt more composed, she thought, 'I hadn't even imagined him getting his fingers inside me; I can't believe it was that easy. I can't have a crush on him, he is not my type, and he is far too old.' There was a pause, then she sternly thought to herself, 'And most importantly, I am married.'

Lisa sorted a couple of emails then stood and made her way to the toilet. Inside she splashed a little water on her face, and walked backwards and forwards along the line of stalls, her mind racing, but after a minute she stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. There was a glow to her face; her long brown-blonde hair flowed across her shoulders, and her round pretty face looked back at her. Lisa had never thought of herself as pretty, although many people had told her she was. In fact, Al had—a couple of times, actually. Her wide blue eyes, shapely cheeks, thin, straight nose and wide smile always caught the attention of men, she could not deny. Pete had often told her she could have any man she wanted, but she never believed him. She thought he was just a husband who was proud of his wife, and wanting to convince himself he had bagged a stunner.

As she walked back from the toilet, she did feel good; there was a bounce to her step, a bounce that she felt move her breasts as she walked. She didn't have large breasts, but they were not small either. They were a good happy medium, that suited her not-too-slim body, a body that she knew was hot. Al Smiled at her as she returned to her desk, a warm, winning smile that just seemed to lift her mood even higher.

"What?" she said, in an enquiring voice.

"Nothing," he replied. "You just seemed to have a real bounce in your step as you returned then and I can't help but smile at people that look happy."

Lisa laughed, at least he thought she looked happy, not flustered, which is what she felt.

As the afternoon moved on, Lisa felt distracted, not focused on her work. She kept finding herself looking across at Al, her mind wandering with her eyes. She was not excessively into corporal punishment as part of her sex life, but the idea of Al spanking her had her clit doing summersaults. The whole idea of him dishing out discipline to her, making her regret her naughty ways...those thoughts were really doing it for her; she could feel the moistness between her legs. In her mind, Al had just called her around to his desk, and told her she was to be punished, and that she must remove all of her clothes. She had not objected, and stripped naked for him, standing in front of him, letting him drink in the beauty of her body. She imagined as his eyes settled on her feet and then slowly moved up, appreciating her strong shapely legs, their soft, milky-white and smooth skin radiating back at him. When she was younger, she had been a dancer and the tone she'd created had never disappeared; she was proud of her legs. She felt her pussy flutter as his gaze moved to her mons, the waxed, clean and ever-so-inviting area screaming for his attention.

She was ripped out of the day dream by her name being called. "Lisa?" said Colin. "Are you alright?"

More flustered than she would have liked to admit, and with her pussy still fluttering at her, she replied, "Yes, fine. Just lost in thought a bit."

"Oh, OK," came the reply. "Can you get in the latest 3rd-party figures, please?"

"Yes, no problem," she said and calmed herself to go grab the data she needed.

When it was time to go home, Lisa considered finding something to waste 5 minutes. Al was packing up at the same time as her and as she feared, he walked to the lift with her. There was nobody else in it when it arrived, and they stepped in together.

"God, glad that day is over," said Al. "My brain is fried."

"Could not agree more," Lisa replied, but in her head, he was already ripping her clothes off, to spank her pert little arse...again.

"Lisa, while I have you," Al continued, "there is a conference in London in about 3 weeks. I want you to consider coming with me as a development opportunity."

Lisa's mind was all over the place, but she had commented to her boss about that very conference; mentioning that there would be lots to learn.

"Thank you," she replied, "I would love to go."

"OK, you don't have to answer now. Speak to your husband, and think about it tonight, and let me know in the morning," Al said, playing down her enthusiasm.

Lisa's head had already started to construct a fantasy with them away at the conference, and Al taking her back to his hotel room. He probably would not be offering the opportunity if he knew what was going through her head right now.

As the lift pinged at the car park floor, Lisa said, "OK, will let you know in the morning. Good night."

"Night," came the reply, as Al walked towards his flashy sports car. Lisa walked to her car, an eye on Al, willing him to look back at her, which was daft, but when he looked over at her just before climbing into his car, her pussy jumped.

All the drive home, she was distracted with thoughts of Al doing unspeakable things to her, and when she walked through her front door and into the hall, she was feeling very horny again. Pete greeted her at the living room door and commented how vibrant she looked. She smiled and said nothing; she was already planning the evening.