All Comments on 'Chock-full'

by TrueByAdam

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Only scoring 1.85 right now

She isn’t cheating; this was something they liked to do together, with full knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Then you went out and kissed

A speeding lorry I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fairly accurate

A good story about swingers. The mentality of how they approach parties was accurately told. Even though it was all about sex it felt kind of clinical. Add more passion and heat...

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
That sounds so unfulfilling

I guess I'll be a one person in my life at a time kind of person my whole life. This sounds so boring. I watched a group of people having sex in college about 8 or 9 of them . It really turned me off it just was so dirty and un clean ! And when it was over they hardly cleaned up .Most just put there stuff on and went home ! And what got me some didn't like each other .

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago

Swingers are not cheaters. And from my experience rarely are they cucks. I never hung around to watch my ex on parties. Swingers ho to swap parties to participate and have sex. Not watch and jerk off.

I het it. Some of you swinger haters have small cocks and feel jealous of us who don't. Just remember we all got handed our dicks. Do the best you can with what you have and stop hating others for something that doesn't involve you.

TrueByAdamTrueByAdamabout 4 years agoAuthor
This is a true story

I can’t remember all the details, Mary and I have been to too many house parties, they seem to run together. I recall it was in the spring, probably of 2008 or 2009.

The exact count of men Mary was with that night is lost to our memories, she remembered a couple more the next day. I feel certain the total was a least eight, possibly more than ten or even a dozen.

Mary has never chosen to go into a common room with multiple men again. It was her decision, if she had wanted to I would have supported her as I did that night. Other than this night, I can’t remember her ever having more than four men in a single night, one of which was me, and the guys were normally separated by an hour or more between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok

You might want to write stories in a different category at the moment. Especially when this could be classed as a group category story. But besides that I suggest that your next stories should be written in a different category . Because the loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories. And I’m sorry to say that your story just doesn’t make the grade . The only thing making it big in loving wife category are the BTB stories. ( Burn The Bitch ) So unless you want to push your imagination and creativity to there limits then have to do there research on everything to make sure that there stories are fantastic then go for it . The respect you get for these types of stories is unimaginable . But since you write lower grade stories I might suggest just try a different category and have fun with your stories at the moment till it’s calm down in the loving wife category. Then you can go back to writing such boring stories in the loving wife category ok .

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
If I cant go bare

then I am really not interested. Always wondered about DJ's-pass it on way to grandkids in Ellwood City, prob a bunch of old fuckers like me.

katibkatibabout 4 years ago
Not overly interesting

Lots of description (and it was nicely done), but no tension, no emotion. Just another day or night doing what we always do.

javmor79javmor79about 4 years ago

I liked it. The storytelling put me right in the middle of the action. Nicely told.

Nice characterizations. I got a good feel of the characters without being told about each one. The author let the story give us a picture of the characters, and he didn't need to explicitly describe each one. Nice.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
" The only thing making it big in loving wife category are the BTB stories." Anonymous comment 'OK'

What do you mean by "making it big", Anonymous? LW scores are invalid and irrelevant, and comment numbers can be high for both excellent and appalling stories.

It seems to me that there's a bunch of vengeful old blokes who value the institution of marriage so low that they want everybody to rush off to the divorce court at the first whiff of trouble. These blokes are far more likely to score and comment on stories of which they approve or disapprove than other more tolerant readers.

The basic LW story is not really about a wife having 'extra-marital fun'. It's about a husband's reaction to his wife having sex with somebody else.

Readers who insist that the bitch must be burned seem to have a need to read and score and comment on the whole continuum from BTB to Cuck reactions by the husband. Other readers just read the stories they think they will enjoy and ignore the BTB end of the range.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I find it amusing how some are so quick to defend their lifestyles

Why? Who are you convincing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrueByAdam@TrueByAdam
As I approach my ‘golden years’ - or am I already well into them? - I find time to reminisce. And many of my memories come from the women who’ve been my playmates. These are their stories, my stories. Just to give you a time frame, I lost my virginity to the woman who would b...