Chock-full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Mary was anything but calm. She was facing me, mounted on a bearded man I'd not met before in cowgirl. To either side of her was a gentleman, one a stranger, the other our single friend Tim, her hand was on one of the dicks, her mouth encircled the other. I gazed at my wife, she was radiant in her pleasure, but she was at the same time disheveled; her hair flew every which way, her mascara ran badly, there was dried cum on her chest.

I was a bit taken aback, worried she was having too much fun, but then I spied a phial of lube near her, a box of condoms, she was taking care of herself. I got a bottle of water, she smiled as she saw me approach her with hydration and took a long swallow, but didn't stop bouncing on the man below her. "Having fun?" I asked.

"A ball," she admitted, and then giving little thought to me she went back to work on the man below her, placing her hands on his chest, doing her best to bring him to an ebullient come.

I stepped back, she turned to the gent beside her, began the blow job with him again. I saw Ruth enter, she came to me. "Well, I guess that answers the question about will Bram like Mary."

"Oh?" I said with a little confusion.

"That's him below her!" she laughed. Realizing I wanted to keep an eye on my wife, but wanting to have a little more fun herself, Ruth dropped to a nearby mattress, dragged me with her. Without hesitation the few clothes we had on disappeared, she had my dick in her mouth again.

I watched Bram and my wife, she seemed almost in a constant state of frenzy. Bram was silent, but his face scrunched, I was certain yet another man was satisfying himself inside my wife. Quickly, Mary turned to the stranger she was handling, handed him a condom. She flopped onto her knees, again she was penetrated.

Bram, having had his fun and released, joined us, Ruth introduced us. "Honey, this is Adam. That's his wife, Mary."

"Nice to meet you." We shook hands. "Your wife is having a really great time tonight. Is she always like this?"

"The life of the party?" I laughed. "No, not usually, this is something different for her."

Ruth lounged between the two of us, we took turns feeling her breasts, the rest of her body and toying with her clit. She had another orgasm, just as I heard the stranger grunt behind my wife.

Tim was still near her, he attempted to mount my wife, but she pushed him away. "Sorry, I'm pretty well done for the night." Gracefully he backed away, I saw disappointment on his face.

Mary joined us, I introduced her, she recognized that just a few moments before she'd been intimate with Ruth's husband. I put my arm around her, we talked for a few moments, Mary agreed the four of us should get together some time. Then she said, "I've got to go to the bathroom," and she ran away.

I took my leave of the couple, went to the threshold of the powder room, waited for Mary to emerge. When she came out, I asked, "What do you need?"

"Oh, let's go have another drink." We stood in the kitchen, naked as prairie dogs, chatting. A couple of guys put their arms around her waist, I wondered if they'd been inside my wife earlier.

A half hour later, long after the witching hour, I saw Mary yawn, the sign she was winding down. "Sure you don't want to go back in the den?" I asked with a laugh in my tone. "I think there's still a couple guys who'd like to take a shot at you."

"Oh, I couldn't. It's tempting, but I'm worn out down there!"

We found our clothes, said goodbye and thanks to Bob, headed out the door to our car.

On the drive home, as we always did, we reviewed the night.

"Ruth seemed nice," Mary said. "Did you . . ."

"Yes, we went into a bedroom while you were in the den. She's something special. How was Bram?"

"Bram?"

"Her husband. Beard. One of the last guys."

"Oh, yes, now I remember. There's something about the way he did it, it really filled me up."

"And the other guys? What got into you tonight?"

"You're not pissed, are you?" she asked cautiously.

"Of course not. We've always said when we go to these parties we don't have to be together every moment, and anything that happens is okay. It's just that I've never seen you like that before."

"I don't know what got into me. When Frank asked me, I figured we'd go into a bedroom. This was his first time at a LifeStyle party, a rookie. But he said one of his fantasies was to do it out in public, where people could watch, and I said okay. And then, John was just so pretty, I invited him to play. And it just took off from there."

"So, how many guys tonight? I'm sure it's a new record."

"I'm not sure. Six?"

"I know of at least five. First Don, then Frank and John. That's when I went I took Ruth into the bedroom. We stayed in there at least forty-five minutes, when I came out you were with Bram and finally the last guy, I don't know his name. Were there others?"

"I remember Bob and I had some fun."

"And you gave Tim a blow job."

"Oh, I remember giving lots of guys a little bit of head, and I got felt up a lot."

"But you had fun," I asked.

"A ball. I don't know if I'd want to do it again, but once was wonderful."

When we got home, it was nearly two o'clock, I put Mary in the shower, washed the residue of her love making off. I kissed her before we drifted off, happy in our evening.


12