Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 01

Story Info
First of a 3-Part story of my new adventures with Diane.
12.1k words
4.64
6.3k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers: This is the fifth installment of the series relating my adventures with Diane. The story got away from me while writing it, so I've broken it into three parts rather than have it be one very long story. The remaining parts are already written and should be out shortly. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this segment.

For several days I savored the wonderful memories of the romantic night Diane and I had spent together, the scent and feel of her pushing into my daily thoughts. My concentration was shot; I'd be deep into work or at a meeting and suddenly the vision of her atop me, my cock buried in her as she rode me, would sweep away any thought of work. I was clearly becoming obsessed with this woman, even though I had no idea if she could commit to me completely. The optimist in me argued that I could bind her to me with enough affection and romantic loving-making. The pessimist in me told me that she would always need sex with an edge, beyond what I could give her, even though it implied risk. Perhaps because it implied risk!

We hadn't seen much of each other in those few days. I was away on a business trip, so we were limited to suggestive text messages, semi-erotic emails and occasional phone conversations. I tried to convey how much I missed her without seeming needy. For her part, she expressed affection, but the tone didn't seem to have the same depth as my feelings.

My happy outlook sagged when I noticed a major meeting on my calendar, set for two days later. The meeting was with our largest customer and involved a sales/marketing presentation aimed at building even more business with them. I was attending as part of a general show of interest and respect by our company. I had a relatively small role to play but would be able to watch the dance between our salesmen and the customer's purchasing group. I knew the head buyer by reputation; he was an older man - mid 50's - and said to be a blunt and brutal negotiator. As head of sales, Mike seemed to deal with him as well as anyone, which made me wonder if the wheels of commerce had been greased somehow. That thought led me to another that alarmed me - what if Mike were willing to use Diane to gain an edge? It was certain that she would be at the meeting, so anything was possible.

There wasn't a lot I could do about it, and I wasn't sure Diane would listen to me even if I tried. In any event, I wasn't going to return from my trip until late on the night before the meeting, so I had no time to discuss it with her. And it wasn't a conversation I wanted to have via email or over the phone - misunderstandings were too easy in person, much less remotely.

I went to the office early on the morning of the meeting, hoping to catch up with Diane before everyone else got to work. Unfortunately, a quick pass by her office showed she wasn't in yet. Nothing more to do but get some coffee and catch up on work while I waited for her to arrive. I sent her a quick text:

"Let me know when you get to your office, I've missed you!"

Diane replied about thirty minutes later. "Here now but give me 15; have to get organized for this morning's meeting."

Between the thirty-minute delay and fifteen minutes she was asking for, we were down to fifteen minutes before the meeting started. The brief time, combined with the fact that the office was now full, defeated my hope to have a meaningful conversation. I was sensitive to the fact that if I spent too much time with her, office wags would begin to wonder, and we didn't need that. But stopping by for a few quick words about a meeting we were both going to shouldn't arouse suspicion.

After waiting the fifteen minutes I gathered up my materials for the meeting and walked down the hall to Diane's office. As expected, everyone was at work along the way, which meant we had zero privacy. I would have to find some discreet way to say what I needed to. Reaching the door to her office I leaned in.

"Ready for the big meeting?" I asked lightly. Diane was still at her desk, arranging her materials.

"Of course," she answered with a sweet smile. "Have you ever seen me unprepared?"

"Never, but I do have one thing to review with you if you have a minute." Having said that I went into the office and closed the door behind me.

"You don't mind if I go over how much I've missed you, do you." I asked her.

"Of course not," she told me. "I'm glad to hear that; I've missed you too. I wish the time and place allowed me to show you how much."

Hearing that lifted my mood tremendously. "It's all I can do to not come around this desk and kiss you." I told her. "But as you say, not the time or the place. Can we talk about the meeting for a minute?"

"I'd rather not," Diane answered quickly. "I'm sure I know what you're going to say - be careful, don't let them do anything. Right?"

"Well, yes," I told her.

Diane sighed a bit. "I know you worry because you care, but I can handle Mike. I'll be fine. If it makes you feel better, I stopped by the conference room on my way in and set up the conferencing video just like the other day. You can watch after you leave the meeting - just in case there is trouble. But there won't be."

"Forgetting the beating you took last week?" I asked her, regretting the question as soon as I asked it. Her face clouded with signs of anger.

"Mike surprised me then, I'll admit," she replied curtly. "But now I know his limits. I'm sorry, I don't have time to talk about this anymore. The meeting starts in five minutes and I have to set up my presentation."

"Of course," I said as lightly as I could. "I'll see you there."

As she stood I noted that she was dressed very nicely in a black silk blouse and grey skirt. The blouse flattered her figure, accentuating her full breasts while slimming down to her trim waistline. The skirt was cut a little above her knees and, combined with her 3-inch-high heels, made her legs look endless. The flattering outfit was out of character - Diane usually dressed down to mask her figure.

"You look fantastic," I blurted out, struck by the total effect.

"Why, thank you," Diane replied, smiling at me and cheerful again. "I always like to look good for you. I appreciate the compliment."

I, who usually noticed nothing, found myself atypically perceptive when it came to this woman. For instance, I noticed that she always had her nails and hair done perfectly around me, which I took as a special compliment. I liked to think she dressed to please me as well, but right now I was wondering if Mike had directed her attire. I concluded that would be an awkward question - better to go with the program at this point.

I opened her door, intending to hold it for her, but decided better optics were to just exit with some innocuous remark. I knew how quickly rumors could start for the smallest hint of a relationship; at least for now we had to avoid that if we could.

I went by my office to check on emails; seeing nothing important I headed to the meeting. By the time I arrived the cast of characters was complete. There were two people there from the customer: Jim (Jimmy), the VP of purchasing and Steve, one of his managers. Our side had an assortment of folks. Like me, some were window dressing, with the main sales effort headed by Mike and two of his sales managers, Tom and Mark. Jordan, the head of marketing, was there with several marketing managers including Diane.

Introductions were made, business cards exchanged, and the marketing presentations begun with the aim of justifying more of our items in Jimmy's stores. He was pretty quiet through the first few presentations. Steve asked most of the questions while Jimmy seemed content to just listen, though he did seem impatient. I watched the group as the meeting went on; the marketing people were professional and sharp, while the sales group was more laid back. It was probably my imagination, but I thought both they and Jimmy were looking at Diane far more often than anyone else even though she hadn't presented yet.

"You've got it really bad," I told myself, my insides clenching with jealousy at their supposed interest. But there was nothing I could do except watch.

Diane's presentation was the last one. As she stood to go through her slides Jimmy perked up and showed sudden interest. 'Like a tiger seeing prey,' I thought. Diane moved to the front of the room and began her presentation, emphasizing important parts with a laser pointer as she went.

'She looks fantastic,' I thought to myself again. A quick survey of the room confirmed that the other men thought so too. Everyone was watching attentively, and I doubted that they were looking at the slides. Probably, like me, they were focused on how Diane's breasts were accentuated by her silk blouse, or how lovely her legs looked. The loose skirt minimized the curve of her ass, but that was a small comfort.

Jimmy got more antsy as her presentation went on but seemed to will himself to suffer through it. When Steve started to ask questions he nudged him. Steve looked at him, seemingly puzzled, but stopped his questions.

When Diane finished and there was a pause in the meeting Mike jumped in and took charge.

"That wraps up our prepared materials Jimmy," he announced. "If it's OK with you we can excuse these other folks and go to the business issues."

"That's fine Mike," Jimmy answered, almost growling. "But maybe Jordan and this young lady should stay in case we have more questions." He waved in Diane's general direction to indicate whom he wanted to stay behind.

"Sounds good," Mike said. "The rest of you, thanks for attending, I think this has been a very productive meeting."

With that most of us were dismissed and proceeded to gather up our materials and file out of the conference room. Mike closed the door behind us and I heard the sharp click of the lock. I walked quickly to my office, shut the door and went to my desk. I turned my laptop so the screen was facing away from anyone who came in, clicked on video conferencing and sat in dread as I waited for the view to refresh. As I waited, I realized that if I wanted sound I would have to use earbuds rather than the speaker, so I dug them out of my bag and plugged them in.

The view of the conference room came on screen; to all appearances the meeting was proceeding normally. Mike was passing out materials for his pitch while a few others were refreshing their coffee. When they finished that, everyone sat, filling in the empty spots on our side so everyone was in the middle of the table.

"If you're ready, we can go through this deck and show you what our final recommendations and offer are Jimmy," he began.

Jimmy jumped in before he could go any further. "I'd rather not waste time Mike," he said roughly. "You and I have already talked about the deal and I'm ready to move ahead. Your offer was interesting before; now that I've seen the sweetener in person I'm very happy with it."

That comment made my stomach clench. A quick survey of the group showed that Steve and Jordan didn't understand the remark, while Tom and Mark clearly did. Diane's face had clouded because she knew Mike, and it was pretty obvious to her that she was the sweetener.

I was a bit surprised when Jordan showed some spine and asked, "Mike, what's he talking about?"

Diane spoke before Mike could answer. "He's talking about me Jordan. Mike has made some kind of deal that involves me. The problem is he's writing checks he can't cash. I'm not some piece of meat for you to barter with, Mike!"

"According to him that's exactly what you are, honey," Jimmy said. "Except I'd call you a piece of ass, not meat. And a very nice piece of ass."

"Well, I'm not your piece of ass, old man," Diane snapped back.

"Don't be so sure of that," Jimmy replied. "Mike here tells me you have a few secrets and that it would be very bad for you if they got out. Anyway, I was promised an evening with you in a hotel room and I'm holding him to that."

"There's no way I'm going to a hotel room with anyone," Diane said emphatically. "You can forget that."

"I'm a generous man," Jimmy told her. "Right here will do fine. I'm a bit eager anyway after watching your tits during that presentation. But since you won't go to a hotel with just me, it's here with me and Steve. Your choice."

Steve smirked at this, very pleased to be included. But Diane wasn't giving up that easily.

"Mike doesn't have enough to make me do this," she insisted. "There are limits!"

"Mike said you had spirit," Jimmy commented. "I like that - makes it just that much better when that same mouth has my cock in it. So, here's the deal. Either I get what was promised, or not only is this proposal dead, but we will review all the business you do with us looking to cut it. That will be on you."

I wasn't sure where this poker game was going but the stakes were certainly getting higher. But Diane wasn't intimidated by the threats. Good girl, I thought.

"That will hurt Mike's career, not mine," she spat back. "And Tom's. And Mark's."

'You can be sure that if I go down you will too," Mike told her. "Pictures and video sent to the entire company. And as a bonus," he paused for a beat...."Some juicy rumors about you and a certain executive."

My heart stopped. 'Oh, shit,' I thought. 'There's no way anyone knows anything - it's only been a few days and we've been so careful...'

Diane's reaction was the same. "That's BS and you know it," she told Mike.

"If you say so," he replied. "It doesn't really matter if it's true or not, does it? People are always willing to believe a nice, juicy rumor. But let's focus on your career - I guarantee it will be over and you'll be disgraced. Believe it or not I'll survive, because I know a lot of things about a lot of people."

I could see that this last argument had a serious effect on Diane's resolve. She sighed deeply and softly said, "What do you perverts want me to do?"

"The offer was that you would entertain Jimmy in exchange for acceptance of our proposals," Mike explained. "It's really up to him how you do that, and now Steve of course."

Jimmy stood and moved close to Diane. "You know, I enjoyed watching you so much, I think I'd like to just do that to start. Maybe you could dance for us a little to get the party going."

Diane looked at him like he had three heads and snorted.

Mike started to move a chair toward the open space near the door, but she stopped him.

"Not near the door, in case someone with a key comes in. Put it at that end of the table."

So, despite her reaction to Jimmy's suggestion she was going ahead with the dance, which I bet myself would turn into a lap dance. Did she really care about the locked door or was she just getting closer to the camera?

Mike and Tom moved two chairs into the open area and Diane positioned them perpendicular to the camera view, saying she wanted her back to the interior glass wall. The blinds effectively blocked the view from the hallway but doing this still made sense. The two men sat down and looked at her, waiting for the show to start.

"Maybe a little music will help," Mike said. He started playing an instrumental song with a distinct beat on his phone, setting it on the conference table.

"You mind if we stay and watch the show, Jimmy?" he asked. "If you want, I can record it on your phone."

"I don't give a shit what you do," Jimmy growled. "As long as our piece of ass starts moving."

Diane ignored the reference to their earlier conversation as she moved closer to Jimmy and began swaying her hips to the music.

"Like this?" she asked him. Moving closer still, she ran her hands up her sides and over her breasts. Steve looked like he was in heaven, while Jimmy just nodded.

"Turn so we can check out your ass," he instructed her. Diane slowly turned, still moving her hips.

"Lift the skirt," Jimmy ordered. She responded by pulling the skirt up slowly until it was just below her ass. I noted that she was wearing thigh-high stockings, not pantyhose. Mike again? When she stopped lifting the skirt Jimmy put his foot out and lifted the skirt higher, revealing the full cheeks of her rear. The black thong she was wearing hid nothing.

"Nice," Jimmy commented. "Very nice." I couldn't help admiring Diane's legs even as I cringed at Jimmy's words. Diane pulled away and let her skirt drop as she turned to face the pair. She moved her hands over her body again, with emphasis on her breasts.

"Undo some buttons," Steve told her. "Let's see some skin." I had thought Steve would be more or less a bystander, deferring to Jimmy, but it looked like he was going to be a more active player. Diane undid the top two buttons of her blouse but that revealed almost nothing.

"More," Steve told her. Diane slowly complied, undoing three more buttons. Now her blouse gaped open enough that I could see her black bra and generous cleavage when she turned toward the camera. Her breasts were pressed together by the bra, Diane usually wearing bras that minimized the prominence of her generous rack.

Diane was now swaying about five feet from the pair. Jimmy motioned for her to come closer, and she moved up a few feet. He watched her for a minute, his eyes sweeping across her body but finally centering on her chest.

"Put your hands on the arms of my chair," he told her.

"You could at least say please," Diane replied, ever difficult. I had to admire her strength in this tough situation.

"Please," Jimmy said with a leer. He was rewarded by her moving forward and leaning down to put her hands on the leather arms of the chair. This put her exposed chest directly in front of his face. Jimmy leaned forward and breathed deeply.

"She smells as good as she looks," he said to no one in particular. His hands went over Diane's and then up her arms. They moved inward and parted her blouse to better expose her bra-encased breasts.

"Let's take care of the rest of these buttons," he muttered. As Diane began to move her hands he told her, "Keep your hands right there." Jimmy then unbuttoned the last few buttons on her blouse, pulling the blouse out of her skirt to reach the final button. Diane's blouse now hung completely open, her front exposed. Jimmy pushed the material back on her shoulders to better expose her. His hands then went to her bra and began massaging her breasts.

"I have to say, you really delivered, Mike," he said as he fondled her. "She's beautiful, and these tits are spectacular."

Diane had been placidly watching him, but now her head went back in reaction to the caresses. I had to assume that her breasts were getting more sensitive and she was getting aroused despite the situation. Jimmy finally stopped and sat back.

"Damn, I need to cool down or I'll cum right now," he said. "Why don't you go over to Steve, honey?"

Diane straightened up and started toward Steve, who looked eager to see her up close. She began swaying four feet or so from him and he motioned her closer, until she was directly in front of him.

"Why don't you boys grab chairs and join the party," Jimmy said to the four from our company. "She's something else close up. Just remember - I get to fuck her first. I don't want sloppy seconds!"

'Shit!' I thought. It was starting to look like Jimmy was fine with everyone having a turn with the hot marketing manager, as long as he went first. Still, I clung to some hope that all they would just be an audience. I was sure Steve would have his turn but maybe no one else.

The four arranged chairs so there was now a circle of six chairs, with Diane still swaying in front of Steve. She put her hands on the arms of his chair without a request; Steve looked hypnotized by the cleavage that was now close to his face. His hands went to hers and held her there while he leaned forward, putting his face into the deep valley of her breasts. Tom whooped as he did so.