Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh,....uh.....uh. Oh my god, this is incredible! Fuck me, both of you!"

"The woman is inexhaustible," I thought. "And she takes the word multi-orgasmic to an entirely new level!"

I wasn't the only one impressed.

"You put on quite a show Mike," Jimmy commented from his chair. "Wish I was younger; I'd love another go at her."

"There will be other times Jimmy," Mike replied.

Tom and Mark had dressed and now excused themselves. "Things to do," Tom said. "We'll meet you at the bar."

"Ok," Mike answered. "Make sure to lock the door as you leave."

They watched as the trio built to their climaxes, Mike capturing the scene with his phone. Diane was first.

"Fuck me harder, faster! Oh....I'm coming on your beautiful big cocks. Ah.....Ah!"

Steve was right behind her. "Yeah, gonna fill this tight ass! Here it comes!" He pumped his orgasm into Diane and staggered back. "Awesome fuck!" he said to the room.

After recovering, he started to get dressed and joined the other two, who had already dressed.

"We'll leave you love-birds alone now," Mike said to Jordan and Diane, still joined on the chair. "See you at the bar Jordan, if she doesn't fuck you to death. Ha!"

"Just you and me now," Jordan said to Diane after the others had left. He was slowly fucking into her from below, working toward his own orgasm.

"Lie still," she told him. "Let me do the work." She began to ride him enthusiastically, pistoning herself on his shaft and rotating her hips for extra effect. Jordan gasped at the sensation as she worked his cock, reaching up to fondle her pendulous breasts. When he began sucking on them again Diane's breathing quickened once more, a flush returning to her face and chest.

"I think you're going to make me cum again," she gasped out. "Your big cock is an orgasm machine. Cum with me," she encouraged him. "Fill me with your cum!"

Her hips were a blur as she pumped on the huge shaft. "Cuming, I'm cuming on your huge cock again!"

"Oh, Jordan, Oh, uummh! Fuck me! Cum in me with that huge cock! Give me all of it! More!" she moaned.

"I've never had a big cock like this... uh huh..."

"Oh! I never thought that fucking could feel like this!"

"Oh FUCK this feels good!"

"YES!! Oh fuck it's so, so, so GOOD!"

"Oh... Oh... Oh... I'm gonna..."

"Yeah.. I'm gonna... uh huh..."

"YES... I'm Gonna c-c-c- cum!"

Overwhelmed by the intensity of Diane's climax, Jordan couldn't hold back any longer. He had made Diane cum four times in a single session and now it was his turn. I could see him reach the edge and go over. He took Diane by the hips and rammed her down on his cock, embedding himself completely in her, pumping his climax into her.

"Oh, Diane! Oh my god! It feels like I'm being sucked dry."

Diane fucked herself on him as he came, coaxing his orgasm out of him, and kept going until it had ebbed and there was nothing more. And then she leaned down and kissed him hard again, and my heart burst. Eventually they parted, though they both seemed reluctant to do so. She lifted off the huge shaft, still hard and now glistening with their mixed fluids. When she climbed off and stood in front of Jordan, still in the chair, she leaned over and took the head of his cock in her mouth, rolling her tongue across it and making Jordan groan. She worshipped his cock like that as it softened; then she let Jordan get up so he could dress.

I wasn't sure if I could do this anymore, but I felt an obligation to help her get out of the conference room without looking like she had just been gang-banged. Jordan dressed and left, asking Diane if she would be OK. As soon as he did, I took a shopping bag down to Diane's office and gathered her purse and the spare hose I knew she kept in a drawer. I went by the lunchroom and wet some paper towels, taking dry ones as well. The conference room door was locked, but I had long ago imposed on the staff for a master key, which I used.

"Excuse me, private meeting!" Diane called out as I opened the door.

"Just me," I told her, slipping into the room and locking the door behind me. "I sure hope it was private."

"Thank goodness," she said, relieved. I took out the contents of the bag and gave them to her. She looked much more used in person than she had on the screen. Random streaks of cum were all over her body and in her hair. Her inner thighs had a coating of semen on them, the last layer compliments of Jordan. There was so much that the tops of her stockings were soaking wet.

"You are a lifesaver," she told me. "I'm a mess!"

"Yeah, well, fucking six guys will do that," I said glumly.

"Oh no, Dave - we aren't on that again, are we?"

"Yeah, we are," I told her. "Diane, I'm not sure I can do this anymore. I'm falling in love with you, but I want you to myself."

"You have me," she replied, brushing her hair. "Maybe not all the time sexually, but emotionally. I'm yours."

"That's not what I saw today," I told her.

"I don't know what you mean."

"I'll tell you," I said angrily. "When you were with Jordan it went beyond pure sex. The way you kissed him - that's the way we kiss! And that whole exchange about his cock for your breasts...."

"That was all said in the heat of the moment," she replied. "It meant nothing. Listen, I've fallen for you. I....I love you!"

"It's difficult to get that when I watch you fuck other men."

"We've been over this," she said softly. "It's something I need. It has nothing to do with how I feel about you, or even if you satisfy me."

At that point I decided silence was the best course. Diane had just had what was probably the most intense sex of her life - bad time to try to tell her how it made me feel. I helped her get cleaned up and dressed, kissed her softly and told her how much I loved her too. Which I did. With serious reservations.

Stay tuned for Part 2, already written and awaiting editing. Hope you're enjoying the story.