Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, get some!" he encouraged Steve. Diane tried to pull away but Steve's grip was too strong. She was forced to endure his attentions as he rolled his face around her flesh. He finally moved back enough to move to the side and suck at her breast through her bra. Diane gasped as he located her nipple and nursed at it.

"Ahhh....oh my!" she blurted out. Steve let go of one hand and reached to the top edge of her bra. To my surprise, Diane didn't take that opportunity to pull away - she may even have pushed her breast at his mouth!

"I told you she was a hot one," Mike said to Jimmy. He got up and moved behind Diane, feeling her ass before saying, "Why don't we lose the skirt." He undid the button at her side and pulled the zipper down. The skirt loosened and fell to her feet, exposing her bottom half. Mike lifted Diane's legs one at a time and pulled the skirt away, leaving her standing in heels, thigh-high stockings and a black thong.

She looked spectacular like that, still bent toward Steve, who had lowered her bra enough on one side to expose her nipple. He was working at it like a starving man, making Diane pant and squirm with the sensation.

The others, meanwhile, watched the scene with hunger too, sexual hunger that had only one kind of relief. The thong rode high on Diane's hips - combined with the effect of the stockings and heels, Diane's legs looked long and elegant. They rose to a full, pale ass that begged to be touched. And Mike did just that, running his hand over the smooth flesh, drinking in the feel of her.

"Nice," he muttered. His hand dipped between Diane's legs to feel the crotch of her thong. "She's already juicing too," he said to Jimmy.

Jimmy had watched long enough and wanted his own sample. Steve has switched breasts and was laving at Diane's other nipple. Her bra top was pulled down on both sides now, her breasts spilling over enough to reveal both nipples.

"Come back over here, darling," he told Diane. "Before Steve wears out your nipples," he said with a rough laugh.

Mike moved back to his chair as Diane lifted up and moved back to Jimmy. She leaned forward as before. "Would you like me like this again?" she asked. I was surprised that her attitude had changed from defiance to cooperation - had she resigned herself to her fate? Or was she looking forward to it?

"Why don't you spin around and let me see that ass again," Jimmy told her. Diane did as told, posing in front of him. He sat back and admired the vision of her bottom for a minute and then leaned forward.

"Bend over, hands on your knees and move that ass for me," he growled. Again, Diane did as told, her ass swaying almost in Jimmy's face. His hands went to her hips, ran down the outsides of her legs and up to the full globes of her ass. The thong did nothing to block his access until he moved toward her crotch. When one hand reached there he looked over to Mike.

"You're right, she's pretty wet. Does dancing for us turn you on?"

Diane straightened quickly and spun around but didn't respond to the obvious taunt.

"You know, I think I'd like a lap dance," he told her. "Know how to give a lap dance? With that ass I'm sure it would be a good one."

Diane looked at him fiercely.

"Yeah, I work as a stripper at night," she said sarcastically. "No, I don't know how."

"Then now is the time to learn," Jimmy told her. "I'm sure that guy Mike was talking about will thank me for teaching you. Now, start dancing again and lean into me like you did before. Put those big tits in my face."

I watched in amazement as Diane did just as he told her, teasing him at first with her swaying breasts just inches from his face, then moving in to press against him. She moved forward until his face was smothered by her upper breasts, much to his delight, I was sure.

"Now slide down his chest until your breasts are in his crotch," Mike prompted, since Jimmy was unable to speak. Diane did so, her eyes meeting Jimmy's on the way.

"You're doing great," he told her. "A real natural."

She moved further down until her chest was in his crotch and began to rub against him.

"Dear mother of god," Jimmy muttered. "Now your face - let me feel your face there."

Diane slid still lower until her face was in Jimmy's crotch. She moved up and down what I assumed was his pant-covered cock, but her hair hid most of what was going on.

At this point Mike spoke up again. "Looks like she's almost got it down, Jimmy," he said. "But maybe she should practice on everyone before she keeps going with you."

That caught me by surprise, and Diane as well, from her reaction. Her head came up and she glared at Mike. But that wasn't as big a surprise as what came next.

"You know, I think that's a good idea Mike," Jimmy said. "I'm getting too worked up again, and I want this to last. Why don't you go over to Steve and practice, and then do the others."

"You wouldn't rather I stayed with you?" Diane asked, hoping for a reprieve.

"You run along," Jimmy told her. "I'll be here when you're done and then we'll have some real fun."

For me that settled the question of how many of the group were going to be involved. I had hoped that it would be just Jimmy and Steve, but I was now sure it would be an all-out gangbang.

Diane reluctantly rose and moved over to Steve. I was sure she was not looking forward to the gauntlet that the other five posed, especially Mike and Tom. She still had her blouse on, though it was completely open. From behind it came halfway down her ass, hiding a little but not much. And her bra was still pulled down enough to expose her nipples.

Steve was delighted to have her back, especially when she moved so her chest was close to his face. He didn't wait for her to move into him, instead diving into her cleavage. With some effort Diane moved away enough to slide down his chest and into his lap. As she rubbed her face over his crotch Steve's hands went to the back of her head to guide her. He wasn't overly forceful but I could see that Diane was relieved to finally pull away.

Mark was next; he was content to let her do the lap dance routine as scripted. He clearly enjoyed himself as she rubbed her breasts over his face and body - who wouldn't! I knew how it felt to have her close to me and hated watching others experience it.

Diane moved to Mike next, who sat with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm really going to enjoy this," he told her. "But let's lose the blouse first." He stood to help her, pushing the blouse over her shoulders and down her arms. Halfway down the effect was incredible; Diane's arms were pulled behind her and her chest thrust forward. Her breasts were even more prominent and Mike apparently liked the effect.

"Leave it like that," he told her. It was clumsy for her but when Mike sat down she moved between his legs and leaned into his face. Mike's hands went to the cups of her bra and pulled them down so that her breasts were completely uncovered. Again, the effect was stunning. Diane's breasts didn't sag very much anyway, but the bra cups were now like a shelf presenting the fullness of her tits in all their glory. Mike leaned forward and surrounded his face with the soft flesh, pushing in the sides to maximize the contact.

After enjoying the feel of her breasts his mouth moved to cover a hard nipple and suck on it. Diane gasped at the sensation and pulled back quickly. She stood back and wriggled out of the blouse, leaving her wearing heels, stockings, a thong and bra, even if the bra hid nothing. She gave Mike a glaring look and moved to the next man, who was Tom. I thought - she's going from the frying pan to the fire here! Tom was by far the most dangerous man in the room.

"Hey, I didn't get all of the dance," Mike called after her. Pausing, he then added, "Never mind, we'll make up for it when we fuck."

Diane didn't even look back to respond to this but moved in front of Tom. I think she realized her blunder then - she had no idea what he would do but she knew what he was capable of. But she only hesitated for a few seconds before moving closer to him, swaying her hips.

"Oh yeah," Tom said with a smile. "I've been waiting for you. Put those big tits in my face."

Diane moved forward slowly but when she leaned forward to put her hands on the arms of the chair Tom swept an arm around her and pulled her into him. I noticed that he had moved forward on the chair - everyone else had sat back and let her come to them. Diane was still standing but their positions put her chest at Tom's face, his intention all along, I was sure. He held her tightly with one arm and still had a free hand.

"What do you think, Jimmy?" he asked. "Time for the bra to come off?"

"Absolutely," Jimmy told him. "Not doing much anyway."

"Yeah Tom!" someone shouted. "Strip her!"

With Jimmy's approval Tom reached behind Diane with his free hand and deftly undid the clasp on her bra. He pulled the garment down from between them and let it drop. There hadn't been much to limit his access to her breasts before, but now she was fully exposed. She struggled as he feasted on her breasts and nipples but couldn't break free. As she resigned herself to her fate Tom's free hand went to her ass and began fondling her there. It slid to the crack of her ass and then more deeply into her crotch. I was certain that he was at her pussy, and my guess was confirmed when Diane began bucking on his hand.

"Ughh," she moaned. "Stop, please stop..."

Suddenly Tom did stop and released her. She staggered back, shaken by the assault on her body and senses.

"See you again in a bit," Tom told her. When she seemed dazed, he reminded her, "Don't forget Jordan. I'm sure your boss wants a go at those tits too."

As Diane stood recovering Jimmy said, "I think you shook her up a bit Tom."

"Nah, just warming her up for you Jimmy," he replied. "Diane and I are fuck-buddies from way back, aren't we Diane?"

Diane ignored him. Gathering herself she moved to Jordan, who was sitting back in his chair with a smug look on his face. I knew Diane had no respect for him, and she let that be known as she stood there. Even almost totally naked she could be defiant.

"Enjoy the view while you can Jordan," she told him. "This is the only time you'll ever see my tits."

I realized that Jordan had never really seen her breasts in their previous encounter. Diane had spent all of that time face down on this same table, getting fucked from behind. He wasted no time reminding her.

"I can live with that," he answered. "In fact, it would be great if you had someone's dick in your mouth while I fucked you, so I didn't have to listen to your shit. But since this is apparently my only chance, get those tits over here."

Diane moved toward him and did her routine of putting her hands on the chair arms and leaning into him. Since he was sitting back she needed to move closer than she had with others. Jordan had his legs together and crossed at the ankles, making her straddle his legs as well. When her chest reached his face Jordan took her by the hips and pulled her onto his lap. He held her there while he enjoyed her breasts sliding her along his erection. Diane's face turned crimson as he worked on her; I could tell she was getting more aroused with every encounter.

"Remember that big dick?" he asked her. "If not, you will soon. Which will it be this time - your mouth - your pussy - or your ass again?"

"Goddamn!" Jimmy bellowed. "Get that girl over here! I'm ready for some serious fucking!"

Diane pushed herself up with her arms as Jordan reluctantly let go.

"She's a pain in the ass," he told the room. "But those are the best tits I've ever seen."

"Like you said, a dick in her mouth solves the problem," Mark said.

"She'll have plenty of those today," Mike said.

"You guys ever see that actress Julia Benson?" Tom asked. "She hasn't been in a lot of movies, but she's got a phenomenal rack - looks a lot like Diane's."

"Sounds like she's worth a google search," Mike said. "Luckily we have this one live and in person."

By now Diane had made her way back to Jimmy and was standing in front of him expectantly.

"Let's start with some more of your lap dance," he told her. "The topless version looked pretty good."

Diane moved into him as before and leaned forward so her now-bare breasts dangled in front of his face. He bowed his head forward to take a nipple into his mouth. Whatever he was doing must have been intense because Diane's head went back and her chest forward, pushing more of her breast into his mouth. Jimmy switched breasts and did the same, with a similar reaction. His hands went under her breasts as is to feel their weight. I knew from personal experience that her breasts were dense and solid in his hands.

Getting his fill he told her, "Slide on down. But this time open my pants."

Diane moved down his chest, dragging her breasts across him. He stopped her as they faced each other and pulled her in for a kiss. She was tentative at first but finally relaxed and let him kiss her deeply. Breaking the kiss, she continued her move down to his crotch. She had to get on her knees in front of him to work on his trousers. She fumbled with his belt and then the pants clasp and zipper but got them undone.

"Take it out," Jimmy told her, breathing harder. She struggled again to get his erection through his clothes but managed to free it. It was hard to tell how big he was with clothes hiding part of his length, but enough was visible that he must have been decent size.

"First your tits, then your mouth," he said, almost as if he could only manage a few words. Diane seemed confused for a second but then understood. She lowered her breasts to his cock and moved up and down his body, sliding her breasts along his cock. Jimmy slouched down in the chair to improve her access, putting his ass at the edge of the chair.

"Sweet Jesus," Jimmy muttered as she tit-fucked him. "Your mouth now," he coaxed her.

Diane rose up and shifted back to bring her mouth to Jimmy's cock. Suddenly he stood up.

"Wait, let's get this stuff off so you can blow me properly." He kicked off his shoes and lowered his pants and boxers together; stepping out of them I could now see that his erection was slightly above what I considered average. He sat back down and pulled Diane's head back into him. She took him into her mouth and began sucking, her head bobbing as she blew him. Jimmy's hands went to the back of her head and guided her, lightly at first but then more forcefully. Eventually he forced her head down so his entire length was in her mouth and throat. Diane lurched but he held her until he finally relented and let her up for air. Diane came up gasping but was soon back on his cock.

"Hell of a sales pitch Mike," he said to the room.

Diane sucked at him for a few more minutes and seemed to have him close to climax. That's why I was surprised when he put his hand under her chin and eased her off his cock.

"Enough," he told her. "Much more of that and I'm going to fill your mouth. And as much as I would like that, I think I'm going to like fucking you more. Stand up and turn around, then ease your ass down on my cock."

Diane did as told, but when she lowered herself Jimmy didn't move to enter her. Instead, he maneuvered her so his cock was nestled in her ass cheeks. He then moved her with his hands to slide along his cock until she got the idea and did it on her own. His hands went to her breasts and caressed them while she gave him a true lap dance.

"You are one hell of a built woman," he told her. "Finest tits I've ever seen, and this ass is going to make me cum if we don't stop."

"Steve, take her thong off" he told his associate.

Steve stood and came over to the pair. He pulled the thong down at either side of Diane's hips and she lifted off Jimmy to help. The thong went down her long legs and over her heels. Now she was nude except for the heels and stockings. With the thong out of the way Jimmy put his legs between hers and spread her legs. Diane kept sliding on him but finally Jimmy stopped her.

"Put my cock in you," he told her. Diane pulled up, took hold of Jimmy's cock and slid onto it. Jimmy groaned as he entered her. She leaned forward to get the angle right, allowing him to fully penetrate her. And she was apparently aroused enough that entry was easy.

"Goddamn, that feels unbelieveable," he groaned. "Ride me, honey."

Diane did just that, lifting herself off of him and then lowering to envelop his cock. Jimmy's hands went to her breasts and her hand went to her crotch, stroking her clit in an effort to climax. When Jimmy saw that, one of his hands went to hers and covered it.

"Let me do that for you," he told her. Diane took her hand away and Jimmy began rubbing his fingers across her clit. Diane moaned at his touch - she was clearly highly aroused by everything she had experienced so far.

"Yes....." she groaned. "Touch me....fuck me."

Jimmy moved his free hand to her hips to help her piston on his cock. Her breathing grew more ragged, becoming short pants, and her upper body flushed a bright pink. Surprisingly, to me at least, she climaxed before he did.

"Oh! Mmmmm....aghhh!" All sounds I had heard before but while I was making love to her, not watching her being fucked by a stranger.

As she came down from the climax Jimmy moved as if to stand. Diane tried to adjust but ended up on her feet, bent over at the waist while Jimmy held her hips and fucked her from behind. I hadn't noticed Steve stripping off his pants but now he moved in front of the pair and put his cock at Diane's face.

"Mind if I join in?" he asked. "Seems a shame for her mouth to go to waste."

"Have at her," Jimmy puffed. "I bet she'll like being spit-roasted. She's a hot one, Mike!"

"She surely is once you get her going, Jimmy. She'll wear all six of us out."

Steve had moved closer to Diane and lifted her head so his cock was in front of her. He took her chin in his hand.

"Open wide, baby," he told her. "You know what to do."

Diane was rocking and grunting from the fucking Jimmy was giving her but she managed to get her mouth on Steve's cock. It was a good-sized cock, but not as big as Jordan's. Now the noises coming from her were muffled by a big cock in her mouth.

"Mmff...mmff...Gagk...mmff!"

Steve was fucking her face hard with his cock, while Jimmy was pistoning into her toward his own climax. Steve hadn't gotten all of his cock into her yet but not for lack of trying. I flashed back to the blowjob Diane had given me, and how she had encouraged me fuck her face. Well, she was getting that now. And maybe there was a point there.

Jimmy made a few final thrusts and clearly began to cum into Diane.

"Yeah, oh yeah, take it you hot slut!" he barked. "Yeah, take it all!"

His thrusts slowed and stopped as he buried his cock in her one last time. As Diane felt him pull away she started to straighten. Steve held her down, saying "Get back down on that cock." Mike quickly decided matters by replacing Jimmy and starting to fuck her from behind.

"Everything I said she would be?" he asked.

"That and more, Mike," Jimmy answered. "That was the best fuck I've had in a long time. And I have to say, I'm not as young as I used to be, but I'm already getting a little hard thinking about fucking her ass!"

"You should be - it's a pretty fine ass. You'll have to ask Jordan about that. He fucked her ass so hard I bet she couldn't sit down for a week!"

They both had a good laugh at that, and Mike returned to fucking Diane while the others watched. Steve seemed be getting close to his climax. He was totally focused on Diane and her mouth sliding up and down his long shaft.

"Ah, suck it bitch!" he growled. "Gonna cum in that pretty mouth soon. Yeah! Here it comes, keep sucking! Take it all!"