Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held Diane's head in place as he pumped his cum into her mouth. Diane coughed and some drooled over her chin to the floor, but I think Steve liked that - it proved that he had dropped a big load into her. He pulled back, his cock glistening with their combined juices and turned to high-five Jordan, who was waiting to take his place.

Before he could jump in Mike decided to change things.

"Jordan, help me get her to the table." He pulled out of Diane and with Jordan led her to the conference table. He backed her against the table and lifted her onto it, with her crotch at the front edge. "Perfect," he pronounced and moved to fuck her in that position.

"How's she going to blow me?" Jordan asked.

"Twist her so her head is over the edge," Mike told him. Together they positioned Diane so her head and legs hung over the table. I was surprised how passive she had been through all of this - had the previous pair worn her out? But then Mike spread her legs, penetrated her and she came to life.

"Yes, fuck me," she told him. "Make me cum." Mike lifted her legs so they were vertical and began pistoning into her in response. "My pleasure," he told her.

Jordan was on the other side of the table and guided her head until it hung downward. 'A perfect angle down her throat,' I thought. He moved to put his cock on Diane's mouth; she moaned as the large shaft entered her vision. In dread, I wondered? No, not that, I found out. She opened her mouth and accepted him as he moved forward, even bringing her hand back to stroke the part of his length not in her mouth. As she began to suck him Jordan thrust into the warmth of her mouth so half his length was in her. Diane's lips stretched to take his girth and the blowjob began in earnest.

"Damn Jordan, that's quite a weapon you have there," Jimmy said from where he was recovering in his chair. "I'm amazed that fits in her mouth."

"She's managing to take it," Jordan told him. "At least so far. I'm working up to seeing if she can deepthroat it, giving her a little more every time." Diane moaned at this and then lurched as Mike began rolling her breasts on her chest.

"She knows how to suck cock, I'll give her that," Jordan panted out. "Yeah, take that cock Diane. At least her mouth is good for something besides smart-ass remarks."

"That's right, you never got her mouth last time," Mike remarked. "But you wrecked her ass. Ha!"

"You put that beast in her ass?" Jimmy asked. "Damn, wish I'd seen that."

"You can," Mike told him. "I've got it on my phone. Later - time for some serious fucking now."

With that he increased the speed and force of his thrusts into Diane. She grunted around Jordan's cock in reaction. Jordan, meanwhile, had managed to get three-quarters of his cock into her mouth with his own thrusts. Diane squirmed each time he went deeply into her mouth but had not tried to escape him. 'He has to be going into her throat,' I told myself.

I watched the scene with a mix of dismay and arousal. The woman I had developed very strong feelings for was taking on six men and appeared to be loving it. I had excused the earlier gangbang with the notion that she was drunk at the time and cornered by the salesmen. Her encounter with Mike and Jordan had been assault and rape, nothing voluntary there. But this time she had allowed the situation to develop, and when it came down to it had begged to be fucked, several times so far. It was exciting to watch, my own private porno, but could I deal with this side of her? And if not, could I change her? I was torn, because I was very attracted to her, more than any woman before. I wanted to be with her.

For now, all I could do was protect her - yeah, that's what you're doing, watching Diane get gangbanged to protect her. She was getting what she seemed to need, and it was going to go on for a while yet - Tom and Mark were standing nearby watching, waiting for their turn at her.

And Jimmy had announced that he wanted her ass next, so a second round was pretty certain.

My little trip down depression lane was interrupted by choking noises from Diane. A glance at the screen showed that Jordan was trying to thrust his entire length down her throat. At first I thought Diane was in distress, but her hands said the opposite. She was reaching back, pulling him into her! With one final push, Jordan's cock disappeared completely - she had managed to deepthroat his monster.

"All the way in," he grunted. He pulled back slightly and pushed forward, literally fucking her throat. Even at a distance I could see her throat flex as his cock moved.

"Damn!" said Mark, who was standing next to him waiting his turn. "I think she likes that big cock of yours Jordan."

"Seems so," he gasped, clearly about to climax. "Here it comes Diane - right down your throat!" He continued the short pumps, going deep into her throat, emptying his balls directly to her belly. Diane moaned as the pulses continued. Eventually Jordan was done, and he pulled back so just the head of his cock was left in her mouth. Diane breathed deeply through her nose but kept her mouth tight around Jordan's cock, nursing on the large head.

"That's my girl," he said. "Milk that big cock, get it all." He let her work on him a little more and then pulled back, dragging the now semi-hard shaft over her face. He rubbed it on her until her skin glistened from their combined juices. Then he put the huge head to her lips to let her suck it briefly again before pulling away.

"That was epic!" he commented as he stepped back.

"It sure looked like it," said Mike, still fucking Diane. "My turn now - filling her up on this end!" He thrust a few more times and then held himself deep inside Diane, clearly climaxing. Realizing that he was finishing, Diane protested.

"No, not yet!" she cried. "I'm so close."

"Sorry, I'm done for now," Mike told her, pulling out. He moved aside so Tom could step in.

"Tom to the rescue," he quipped. "Here I am again, the guy you said you'd never fuck." With that he thrust into her roughly and began fucking her. Mark was at her head now and guided her back down so she could suck his cock. The two began taking her at both ends, Diane's body rocking from their thrusts. Tom moved her legs so one was upright and the other spread to the side. This gave him access to her clit; when his fingers rubbed her there Diane moaned and thrust upward at him, hungry for relief. Tom kept fucking and rubbing her and was soon rewarded by her climax. Diane's stiffened and she moaned around Mark's cock as she climaxed.

"Mmmm! Ahhh! Ah!"

"Keep doing that!" Mark told him. "She's sucking the hell out of me and the moans are something else."

Diane calmed after a few moments and allowed the pair to take their pleasure. After watching all of the others neither lasted long. Mark came first.

"Shit, she's got me there already," he announced. After a quick burst into her mouth, he pulled out and spent the rest of his orgasm on her face.

"Yeah, all over that pretty face," he gloated.

Tom came soon after. "Here it comes baby," he told her, jabbing into her in quick short strokes. "We really need to do this for a whole night - the things I would do to you...."

Sated, the pair pulled away. Diane lay on her back on the table, exhausted I would have thought, after being used like that by six men. But the rest she got was brief at best because Jimmy's desire had been restored by watching the gangbang.

"Help her down," he told the others. Tom and Mike went to Diane and eased her off the table. As she stood facing the camera, I could see that she was a mess. A beautiful mess, granted, but the beauty was marred by a sheen on her face that was a mixture of saliva and semen. Her long legs had semen oozing down the insides of both thighs, wetting and staining her stockings. Despite that Jimmy saw the beauty underneath.

"I'll say it again, you are one built woman," he told Diane. He moved close to her and put his hand on her right breast, squeezing it. Diane shivered as his other hand trailed down her side and over her hip. Moving around her he cradled the globes of her ass, running his hands over the firm flesh.

"Spectacular tits and ass," he commented. "Move to the table, put your hands on it," he told her. Diane had to know what was coming but she complied, turning back to the table and bending so her hands were flat on the wooden tabletop. Jimmy continued to run his hands over her ass, then around her to cup her breasts again. His right hand moved to her slit and caressed her there.

Diane's breathing was quickening as he increased her arousal. He moved in close and nestled his cock in the valley of her ass, rubbing it up and down that deep divide.

"Spread your legs," he told her quietly. Still in heels, Diane's height was perfect for what Jimmy had in mind. He dipped his legs and entered her pussy.

"Ohhh!" Diane blurted in surprise. Jimmy stroked into her several times, then withdrew and ran his cock in the valley of her ass again. He repeated this a few more times, the last time lingering at the puckered entrance to her ass. Diane was now panting in anticipation. She finally couldn't stand the suspense any longer.

"Do it!" she urged him. "Go ahead, fuck me there. Fuck my ass!"

The next time Jimmy's cock found her entrance he pushed forward tentatively. He seemed to penetrate her an inch or so but then met resistance.

"She's tight," he muttered. He fucked her pussy for more lubrication and tried again. A little more progress. Repeating that a few more times he finally managed to bury himself completely in Diane's ass. She had been silent through it all but her body was tense. Jimmy drew back until almost out of her and thrust forward hard.

"Ughh!" she grunted. "Mmph, mmph, mmph," in time with his thrusts.

"Yeah Jimmy, fuck that fine ass," Steve encouraged him. "Gotta get me some of that. Tom, you getting all this on his phone?"

"You know it Steve." Tom answered. I noticed that Mike was recording on his phone as well. Not for Jimmy, no doubt, more likely for leverage down the road.

Jimmy, meanwhile, continued to 'fuck that fine ass.' He had one hand on Diane's hip but the other had gone around to her front. Diane moaned when he apparently reached her clit and began to thrust back at him.

"That's it baby," he encouraged her. "Fuck yourself on my cock. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she gasped back. "You're going to make me cum, with your cock in my ass. It's so dirty, and exciting!" Diane was now fucking back at Jimmy vigorously, even rotating her hips to heighten their pleasure.

"Jesus, that's hot! I'm getting close! Cum with me," Jimmy told her. "I'm getting there....your tight ass is milking me. Ah, here it comes! Cum with me baby!"

Jimmy began to piston into her in short jabs, initiating his climax. Diane ground down against his hand at the same time and they managed simultaneous climaxes.

"Ah, so good!"

"Fuck me! Yes, yes!"

"Feels like you're draining my balls! Filling your sweet ass baby!"

"Give me all of it!"

Calming down the pair stood there frozen in place, still joined while catching their breath. Jimmy recovered first and pulled out of Diane's ass.

"Oh!" she blurted out as he left her. Before she could move Tom slipped behind her and took her by the hips.

"I haven't had your ass yet, have I? Time to fix that." He steered his cock into her with one hand, holding her hip by the other. Diane jumped a little as he entered her but otherwise stayed in place, her hands still on the table. What followed wasn't a mutual thing. It was all about Tom getting his rocks off by fucking Diane's ass. He held her by the hips as he pounded into her, making no move to pleasure her. Within five minutes he was filling her with his second load, slowly fucking into her as he finished to savor the feeling.

"Nice," he said with a cruel grin. "Definitely worth a repeat sometime soon."

The men gave Diane a short break at this point, giving her a bottle of water and letting her wipe the cum off her face. But they were soon leading her over to one of the larger chairs, where Jordan sat waiting.

"Everyone thought you deserved a special treat," he told her. He was sitting there nude, with his huge erection pointing upward.

"From you?" Diane snorted. "Doubtful."

I had noticed Steve and Jordan talking earlier while the others were watching her and Jimmy. I was trying to imagine what they might have cooked up.

"Well come over here and we'll see," he told her. "You seemed to enjoy this in your mouth. Let's see what else you might enjoy."

"Don't flatter yourself," she told him. "I tolerate you at best, big cock or not."

"Get on the chair," he ordered her. "On my lap, legs outside mine."

Diane climbed into the chair, her lower legs outside Jordan's thighs. They were a good foot apart until he pulled her into him. Then she was sitting on his cock and her breasts were at the level of his face.

"I'm going to see these beauties in my mind whenever I see you from now on," he told her. "I'll probably dream about my cock between them, tit-fucking you until I come."

"You've got the 'in your dreams' part right," Diane snapped back. That drew amused snorts from a few of the men. I was rooting for her - she still had spirit after all she had endured.

No response from Jordan except to hold Diane's breasts from the outside bottom and move them together, creating massive cleavage. A little pressure made her nipples stand out, and he proceeded to suck on them.

"Easy," Diane scolded him, gasping, "My breasts are super-sensitive right now."

Jordan went back to sucking, and he did seem to do it more gently. He shifted his lower body, apparently bringing his cock in contact with Diane's clit. She gasped, and I saw her getting more aroused. Her breathing quickened and she began to rock her pelvis up and down Jordan's cock. Her hands went to his hair and pulled him into her breasts.

"Suck harder now," she said softly, almost desperately. Then, "Bite my nipples....."Jordan did as she asked, and she quickened the movement of her pelvis. She began panting and then suddenly:

"Oh god, YES! Mmmm! Ahhh!" She was climaxing strongly, and he hadn't even penetrated her. Jordan fixed that by lifting Diane by the waist and lowering her onto his massive erection. He didn't go completely into her at first, but Diane's reaction was to go wild.

"Oh my god, it's so big!" she moaned. "You'll split me in two!"

"Oh, it's going to fit," he assured her. "And something tells me you're going to love it when it does. Move up and down on it."

Diane lifted and gingerly lowered herself on the huge cock. She moaned as it penetrated her, opening her, stretching her. From my perspective she had taken about six inches and had six more to go. Was he really that huge? Diane shifted her hips and pumped up and down on the shaft, gaining a little ground each time, moaning as she was penetrated more and more deeply. She kept at it, Jordan guiding her hips up and down, helping her to take more, until it completely filled her.

"So big," she mumbled as Jordan began to fuck her. "I've never been so full," she said. "I can't believe it's all inside me..."

Steve started to move as if to join the pair but Mike motioned for him to stop.

"Wait," he said softly. "I think we're about to see some team building, courtesy of Jordan's big dick. Our girl there has the makings of a size queen." He laughed at his own joke, then focused on the two in the chair.

Jordan had his hands on Diane's hips and was guiding her as they fucked. He increased the length of his strokes, withdrawing eight or nine inches and plunging it back into her, Diane groaning with each thrust. She soon took over the movement though and began grinding her pelvis into his pubic bone while he fucked into her.

"Give her all of it Jordan," Mike urged him. "Show her what she's been missing!"

If Diane heard him she didn't show it. She was too occupied dealing with the overwhelming sensation of his cock pounding into her.

"Fuck me with that thing Jordan," she told him. "If I had known you had this huge cock and could use it like this..."

"So big," she said (yet again!). "I feel you everywhere...oh my god!" She was almost babbling at this point. Jordan fucked her more quickly and Diane lost it, grinding into him, pulling his face to her breasts again. Her orgasm was building and from the looks of it, would be even bigger than the last one.

"Fuck me!........Fuck me!....... Fuck me with that big cock!" she moaned. I was afraid she would scream, and people outside the room would be knocking at the door.

Diane peaked, moaning loudly as the orgasm washed over her. Jordan piled on the sensation, fucking her through the orgasm, sucking her nipples roughly and even pushing a finger up her ass. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!! That hurts so good! I'm cumming on your beautiful cock! Don't stop Jordan -- keep fucking me! FUCK... ME..... HARD!"

"Oh my god," she moaned even as she calmed down. l can't stop cumming! I'm in love with this cock!"

That was enough to seriously depress me, but as she calmed down it got worse. Diane pushed Jordan's face away from her chest, bent to him and kissed him. Not a kiss of gratitude but a deep, soulful kiss that went on and on, the kind of kiss we shared. Jordan seemed taken aback at first, but when her lips mashed against his and her tongue went into his mouth he kissed her back with equal passion. As their lips finally parted Diane's head fell to his shoulder, her arms around his neck.

"I'd say you have a new fan Jordan," Mike commented. "First she's a nympho and now she's a size-Queen. Our kind of woman."

"So, I'm guessing I've earned the right to see your tits again," he said in triumph.

"You can see them whenever you want if I can have this big cock," she told him.

My mind was racing. What did this mean for us now? How could I compete with what I had just seen? How could I ever satisfy her like that? My depression grew darker. Then my imagination took over. Every time I went to Jordan's office now would I dread that I would encounter Diane coming out, hair askew, lipstick smeared, a just-fucked look on her face? Why did I let myself get mixed up in this?

On the screen Diane was stirring. Jordan was still inside her and moving again.

"You haven't cum yet," she half stated, half asked.

"Not yet," he told her. "Your surprise isn't over."

He shifted around to lie lower in the chair and Mike inclined the chair back. Jordan rocked his cock into Diane, who almost purred as the big shaft moved in her. Jordan's hands went to her hips and around to cradle her ass, rolling her on his cock. Diane began to move in concert with him.

"I need to satisfy you," she told him. "Let me at least do that much."

"Oh, you will," he assured her. She bent down to kiss him again, deeply, as before, but this time while they built up their arousal. She rose up so Jordan could feast on her breasts again and the room filled with their desire. When she seemed thoroughly aroused once more Steve came up to the pair. His hands replaced Jordan's on her ass and he ran them over the smooth flesh.

Diane broke the kiss and looked back, puzzled for a moment and then comprehending what was going to happen. Jordan turned her head back to him and told her, "You're going to love this. Two big cocks for you." Then he pulled her in for another kiss while Steve positioned himself.

Diane lurched when she felt Steve's cock begin to penetrate her. Jordan held her still while he worked his way into her ass, which was still lubricated with Jimmy and Mike's semen. After a bit of effort, he was in enough to start fucking her.

"Now we fuck you together," Jordan told Diane. He and Steve moved in and out of her in rhythm, Steve penetrating more deeply with each stroke. Diane got into the rhythm and began pushing back at them, grunting with each thrust.