Chocolate Goddess Pt. 03

Story Info
Deborah is turned back to Michelle and Michelle experiments.
12k words
4.55
16.8k
11
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers

CHOCOLATE GODDESS Part III

Thank you for the feedback thus far. I have to say that it's been a while since I have written anything and I hate to say that is shows but I think it is. I have gotten good feedback so far, and I can tell that I need to work some kinks out of my style in this one. I have kinda rushed the storyline along a bit, but I think its working pretty well so far. I hope everyone is enjoying it and thanks for being professional on the comments, it is much appreciated.

One other thing. I am planning on doing some more to Wacky Wand and another couple Wanna Bet chapters. It will be a bit until I get to them, but I know that there are a lot of folks who are hoping for more of those two and I wanted them to know it will be happening.

IN DEBORAH'S KITCHEN

Deborah sighed as she set down her cellphone. She had watched the video three times and she was absolutely floored by it.

"My God. I was a whole different person. Not just looks, but, but everything! Christ! I can't believe this!" She said as she stared out the window.

"You can't believe it? Cripes, what do you think I'm thinking? This is crazy! I minute I am getting ready to go for a run and the next minute I'm a hyper-sexed stud who is wrapped around your, uh, Michelle's finger! Shit! What the fuck is my wife going to think?"

"Let's focus before we get all panicked. Okay, so what do we know? The pills have a 24-hour long effect. Anyone, uh, changed while I'm under their influence changes back when I change back. It's a complete physical make-over. I should have something I can get a DNA sample from, so I can run some tests at the lab and see how much of a change this actually is."

Deborah picked up her phone and turned on the recorder. She restated her notes and continued.

"Massive physical changes caused by the pills. Taller, more muscle, completely different body to include skeletal, muscular. Vastly increased sex drive."

"You got that right." Chad muttered and Deborah gave him a look.

"Complete memory separation of primary subject. I have no recollection of what happened while I was "Michelle". The last memory, which is at best partial, was feeling intense pain in my head and body and then a complete black out for 24 hours."

Deborah thought for a moment and then let out a breath. "Subject Michelle had, has? Has some incredible abilities that are definitely NOT normal. She has the ability to influence and manipulate people by touch and apparently smell. I suspect she has some type of modified hormones or pheromones that are linked to the sexual and reproductive systems of the human body and mind. According to interviews with a victim of Michelle, she gains the ability to completely control a person once she had engaged them with oral sex. A, uh, "blowjob", given to a human male will apparently render them essentially mindless and fully obedient to her commands."

Deborah paused the recording a second and shook her head. Chad was flushed red and she didn't blame him. "Chad, I'm sorry about this. If you want to go home or leave, please go ahead. But I need to record this."

Chad nodded. "Thanks, but I'm staying here for now. At least to hear what you think we can do about this."

Deborah nodded again and turned on the recorder. "Michelle can also cause massive physical changes to males once they have drunk her milk. Changes are as complete as what I have undergone turning from myself to Michelle with the only exception being memory and control. Subject who was enthralled and transformed changed back once I changed back with nearly full memories of what happened. I do not have control of the subject either. From what I have gathered the motivations of Michelle are varied. She appears to be driven by sex, and the desire to control others, and to amass significant physical comforts to include makeovers, clothing, shoes, expensive cars and so on."

Deborah sat back and pulled her old robe tight around her body. She looked at Chad who was dressed in her husband's robe. Chad smiled and shrugged. "This is crazy, but I think we will be okay. All you have to do is not take any more pills, right? We can forget about this and move on? I hope?"

Deborah thought for a moment. "Technically yes. But I need to run some tests on myself and some samples. I don't think this will be something that can re-occur unaided. But I need to be sure." She looked over at the calendar. "Okay, so I noted the changes to the test materials on Monday, transformed Tuesday, and it's Wednesday now. My husband doesn't get back until Saturday morning. Your wife is back Friday night? Okay. I can secure these pills back at the lab and figure out what is going on with them, that will make sure we don't have someone accidentally take one. This is a major breakthrough certainly, but in a rather embarrassing way."

Chad nodded. "Do you think you could make more of these things? Or could someone else make them?"

Deborah tapped her lip. "Yes, I think I certainly could make more. I have some of the original base material in the lab, it would be easy to replicate. And I remember what I did to them, bonded them to some RNA binders so they would attach to my stomach wall and absorb through. Really, anyone who knew to look for the original material in the beaker marked XY-79 could do it. Of course, I'm not telling a soul about this until I can break this down and understand what the fuck happened and how it happened."

"Good, and I of course can't get into your lab and don't know anything about this stuff anyway. So, I guess we are good." Chad said.

"Yes. Okay, I need to call the Director about this and see about what we are going to do."

"Uh, one question. Do you have any desire to try these pills again? Are they addictive?"

Deborah paused. She hadn't thought about that. She didn't feel any cravings, but then again, she had only come back to herself recently.

"I don't think so, but I'm not sure. A drug addict can go for days before needing a hit of something depending on the drug. I don't feel anything odd."

"You sure?" Chad licked his lips and flushed. "Sorry, but I'm nervous about this. That video doesn't do you, uh, Michelle, justice. She was about as close to walking sex as you could get. Just looking at her was enough to turn your mind into putty and make a guy hard."

Deborah looked at Chad for a moment and then swallowed. Very carefully she rubbed her thighs together. Chad's description had caused her pussy to tingle and itch just a bit and now she felt slight flushed. She kept her face straight though. "I need to be careful here. Chad looks pretty spooked, and I can't have him worried that I will be popping pills the second his back is turned."

"I'm fine. I am in full control so don't worry. We will get this sorted out."

Chad nodded and stood up. "Let's have a cup of coffee first. You probably need to think out how you intend to explain this anyway."

Deborah thought for a moment and then sighed. "Yeah, that's probably so. I tend to jump around a lot, and this one is going to require some explaining. Mr. Bowers is a businessman, not a scientist, so I need to work out how to explain this."

Deborah reached behind her and grabbed a pen and pencil off the counter and began to jot down notes. Chad went over to the coffee maker and made Deborah a cup of coffee. He glanced over at Deborah and noted she was fully engrossed in her notes. He quickly dropped two pills into her coffee.

"Mistress must be free. Slave Chuck cannot allow Mistress to be locked away." Chad thought to himself.

He stirred the coffee until the pills were full dissolved and then he let the coffee cool just a bit.

"Here you go. Enjoy." He said as he set it down in front of her.

Deborah nodded and after writing out some more notes she picked up her coffee and sipped it. She blinked, and then took a long sip, and then drained the cup. She blinked and said "That was odd. I just had this urge once I tasted the coffee to have m... URGGGGG!!"

Deborah's body seized up and Chad licked his lips and dropped his robe. He then knelt naked in front of the now changing woman.

"Mistress Rose comes." He whispered.

If anyone had been able to time it, they would have noted that the transformation was faster this time and there was much less hair loss and skin shedding. Deborah didn't feel nearly as much pain this time, but it was like her mind and awareness was on a dimmer switch and someone just eased it down and off. Her last real cohesive thoughts were why had the coffee tasted so good and why had she downed it so fast.

Michelle stretched slowly like a cat and then smiled at her slave. "Hello pet. So, you couldn't wait, or was Deborah not wanting to let me out?"

"Mistress Rose, Deborah was not wanting to let you out again. She was very fearful of what would happen, but she seemed much more interested in seeing this as a science experiment. She had stated she would not take any more pills while she determined what to do. I could not allow Mistress Rose to be trapped."

Michelle stood and patted her pet on his head. "You did the right thing my loyal pet. You shall be rewarded. But first tell me everything she said pet, EVERYTHING."

Michelle poured herself a glass of wine and listened as her pet spouted off everything. She nodded and sat down at the table and read over the notes her other side had written while her pet cleaned up the floor. Some of it was complete gibberish, science talk, and chemical formulas, but she got the idea of what Deborah was thinking.

"Pet, make sure that no samples of anything are left behind for the good doctor, I want nothing easy for her. You will take more of these pills and make sure she gets dosed if needed. You are my last line of defense so to speak."

After a few moments Michelle smiled. She picked up Deborah's cellphone and scanned the contact list.

"Ah, here we are. Mr. Simon Bowers, the director of the R and D lab. Oh, even an address listed here. Hmmmmmm, that gives me an idea."

Michelle laughed evilly. She leaned over and let her gorgeous tits hang free. "Here Pet, drink your fill. You have served your Mistress well. A quick fuck and then we get to work."

Chad quickly crawled over to his Mistress and suckled on her tits. He drained them both in several long pulls and then sat back as the milk flowed through his body. Michelle smiled as her milk turned the little white boy into a hulking dark stud. Michelle stood up and bend over the table.

"Chuck, get over here and fuck me while I take care of some business."

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

Chuck moved up behind his Mistress and ran his hands over her perfect round ass. So lovely, so tight. Chuck got harder just feeling it. He took a deep breath and smelled that lovely smell of horny Mistress, wet and lubed, ready to take his cock.

Michelle slowly swayed her ass back and forth while her slave rubbed her buttocks. She didn't even have to think, it just came naturally. She was focused on the smart phone. Deborah was a high-ranking project and program manager and she had access to the director's calendar on the messenger app. Michelle let out a "Ummmmmmm, nice." as her pet started to slide his cock into her. He was soon banging away from behind and she was panting along. But she was focused on the calendar and after some thought she smiled.

"There we, uhhhh, mmmmmm, we are. Time to, oooooooooo fuck yeah Chuck, that's the spot, time to fix things for my girlfriend Deborah." Michelle cooed out as her slave's cock pounded her and after a moment she tensed and they both came at the same time. Deborah heard some crashing sounds as she felt her pet's cock slide out and heard him stumble around in a sexual daze. "Careful pet, try not to break anything! Just sit on the floor until you can think straight again."

She nodded at the "Yes Mistress Rose" that her pet of course gasped out as she texted a message to her two pet piggies.

"Well Simon Bowers, you get to help the world of science today with an important experiment." Michelle said with a smile as she got a reply from her Cop slaves.

LATER THAT DAY IN A SMALL BUNGALOW ON THE GOLF COURSE

Michelle peaked out the window as the cop car pulled up. She smiled as her two pet pigs got out and then helped a blindfolded and handcuffed man out of the car and hustled him to the door.

Chuck opened it quickly and ushered them inside. Michelle was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room dressed in a skintight, see-through rhinestone encrusted dress and lovely silver heels. The dress was strapless, and you could just make out the very tight rhinestone and chain bikini and bottom underneath. The lightly colored dress and the rhinestones contrasted sharply with her dark black skin and she smiled as the two cops pushed them man down on his knees in front of her. She nodded and one of them pulled off the blindfold.

Simon Bowers was an older man with some salt and pepper hair and not in bad shape. He was married more or less happily, and he had been doing a great job as the director of the company's R and D facility. Enough that there was talk about him moving up on the board. Michelle had checked out his Linked In page and had decided he would be a useful slave. She had also decided to see how well her ability to control people with her blowjobs would work.

Simon looked around with some fear when the blindfold had come off. He had been driving to the golf club for lunch when a cop car had pulled him over onto a small side road. They had him drive up a bit into the trees due to mud as they said they had noticed something very strange dragging under his car. He had pulled up, then they had grabbed him, cuffed him, blindfolded him and told him to keep quiet until after he had talked to the boss. Now as he looked around, he froze as his eyes locked on one of the most beautiful and exotic women he had ever seen sitting in front of him smiling.

"Hello Mr. Simon Bowers. I'm Miss Michelle Rose, and I'm going to be your Mistress. I have need of your position to take care of some things for me. Serve me well, and I know you will, and you will be well rewarded. So, let's get to washing that little bitty brain of yours. Boys..."

The two cops hefted the man to his feet. Mr. Bowers sputtered out "What do you mean? What are you talking about? What do you want? I won't help youoooooooooooooo..."

Michelle didn't waste time. She knelt down as her two pig slaves lifted her mark up and quickly undid his belt and let his trousers drop to the floor. She pulled down his boxers and simply sucked his rapidly hardening cock straight down her throat. She giggled as she felt it stiffen and eased it up and down her throat. She let her fingertips play with his balls and felt his body twitch and jerk.

"Aaaaaa, baaaa, urghhhhh, blaaaaaaa," Simon babbled out. He had been scared, confused, and the second those beautiful puffy lips had closed on his cock his mind had simply skipped gears and he was in mental neutral. His consciousness was overwhelmed by pleasure that shot straight up his spine to his brain and shorted out his ability to process anything other than the wonderful feelings that this goddess was giving him. He gabbed and babbled and then let out a squeal as his back arched and he came hard.

Michelle felt her new slave stiffen and gave one last massive suck and then jerked the cock to the side and let him spray his spunk all over the carpet and the chair behind her. While she liked oral sex, she wasn't in the mood to eat cum and it wasn't required in order to enslave the man. She wasn't sure how she knew, but she did know. She stood up and motioned for one of the cops to get down on all fours. She sat down on him and then nodded to the other cop who knelt down and eased off her shoes and began to rub her feet. She snapped and Chuck came in with a glass of expensive wine on a tray and offered it to her. She smiled and sipped and enjoyed the foot rub.

Simon didn't move a muscle. His eyes were glazed over and rolled up into his head. His pants were around his ankles and his deflated cock was dripping sperm down his leg and onto his pants and boxers.

After enjoying some of her wine, Michelle snapped her fingers at Simon. "Simon. On your knees, your Mistress has instructions for you."

Simon blinked slowly and his eyes regained some focus. He dropped wordlessly to his knees and looked at his Mistress expectantly.

"Very good slave. Now listen to your Mistress. You have a research doctor named Deborah who works for you. She is actually me. She developed a pill that created me and has given me the ability to provide my slaves with great pleasure, as you have just enjoyed. But she doesn't like me, she wants to keep me locked away. That cannot happen."

Michelle smiled at the ferocious look Simon gave her when she said Deborah wanted to keep her locked away.

Simon was most attentive than he had ever been in his whole life. That bitch Deborah wanted to keep Mistress away. Not on his watch! Never, ever if he had anything to say about it!

Michelle continued. "Deborah has created these pills that have allowed me to be free. I will give you a sample as well as her notes on the pills and the changes. You are do complete several tasks for me. If you succeed you may serve me for the rest of your life. I might even transform you into one of my pet studs if you do well. Will you complete my tasks?"

Simon nodded violently. "Yes Mistress! Of course! Anything you command will be done!" Simon said with obvious emotion.

Michelle laughed and leaned forward. She traced her perfect nail around his chin, and she giggled as she felt him tense and twitch at her touch.

"Wonderful slave. Now here is what you are too do. Take these pills from my house pet Chuck and have them replicated perfectly. Keep the people involved to a bare minimum and let no one else know. They must be a perfect match. Find someone who can understand Deborah's notes and can determine how these pills work and how they affect people long term. I especially want to know if this transformation can be made permanent. I like being Michelle, and I think Deborah needs to take a permanent vacation if we can arrange it. Once you have figured out who this person is you will bring them to me, and I will make sure they understand who they serve. You will make sure this is all kept quiet. If anyone becomes suspicious, you will inform me, and we will arrange to take care of it."

"Yes Mistress, I obey."

"Good. Now, clean up and go. You have your commands."

Michelle sipped her wine as her new slave stood and stumbled to the bathroom. She didn't even give him a second thought as she motioned for her pet piggy Jim to crawl forward. She spread her legs and eased up her hem. "Undo my bottom Jimmy, and then put that tongue to work."

"Yes, Mistress Rose, I obey." Jim replied and did as he was told. Michelle let out a contented sigh as she felt her pet's tongue slowly move up and down her clit and then swirl around.

"Mmmmmmm, oh Chuck, get the, ummmmmm, get the new slave's wedding, yesssssss right there, band for me. SSSssssssssss, mmmmmmm, nice piggy, good piggy."

Jim worked his tongue like a man possessed. His Mistress was pleased! He was so happy and so hard. "But I don't cum. I only cum when Mistress allows. I will please Mistress and she will reward her pet piggy." He thought to himself. He felt Mistress tense and then with a grunt and moan she came and squirted on his face. He licked his face and smiled. "Mistress is so yummy! Thank you for cumming on my face Mistress!" He said in a very happy voice.

Michelle smiled and twisted her bare ass on her other pet piggy and felt the juices soak into his shirt. "You are welcome pet. Now, lick me clean quickly, and Chuck? Bring me a damp cloth." She stood up and spread her legs a bit and let Jimmy lick her clean and then had him pat her thighs and crotch area down with the towel. She put on her chain bikini bottom and eased her dress back down. She motioned at her two pet pigs.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers