Chocolate Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get Simon back to his car and get back to work. I will text if I need you."

"Yes Mistress." They all said in unison.

The two cops hesitated. Michelle arched her eyebrow at them and they both swallowed. Jim spoke up. "Mistress, we will of course obey. But can we have some milk please? It's been a while and we would really like a taste. I've been thinking about it all day."

Michelle smiled. "Oh, you lovely pet piggies. You want your Mistress to give you some milk? Well, you have done a wonderful job so okay. Here have one pull each. I can't have you changing fully on me, well, not yet anyway."

"Thank you, Mistress Rose." The two cops said in tandem and both bent down and took long pulls from her tits. They both let out long sighs and stood there zoned out for a bit. Michelle noted that they seemed to get a bit bigger, darker, and more muscular. Michelle snapped her fingers and motioned to the door. The cops both bowed and headed out as Simon came out of the bathroom.

Michelle sipped her wine as she looked out the back window onto the golf course. The bungalow belonged to the Car Dealership that Chuck worked for. He had access to the keys as the head of sales. She was already thinking of it as hers, but she was looking at the very expansive mansion that was across the green.

"House pet, who owns that Mansion over there?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Devoe, Mistress. Old money, own or have interests in many of the main businesses in the county and city."

"Well, I like that house. I will have it. Do some digging for me and find out their schedule. I will need to meet them. But for now, let's head back to my house and wait to hear from Simon."

"Yes Mistress, of course. I will clean this place up and drop off the keys. And here is Simon's wedding band."

Michelle smiled as she slid the ring onto her necklace and jingled the rings together. Then she got in her car and zipped back to the house. She pretty much ignored the traffic regulations as she knew that any cop that pulled her over would end up her slave. She strutted up to her house when she heard a voice calling.

"Excuse me? Hey, by the red car!"

Michelle looked around and saw that across the street from her front door there was a woman standing by an SUV holding a bag of groceries.

Michelle blinked and thought hard. "Crap, a neighbor, that's..." she focused a moment and then felt a mental pull in her head. "Hannah. That's my, well Deborah's neighbor and friend Hannah."

Michelle tapped her lip a moment. "Interesting, I was able to remember just a bit there when I worked at it. I wonder if I can do that more?" She made a mental note to try to work on it as she smiled and waved.

"Hello there. You a friend of Deborah's? I'm Michelle."

The woman had put the bag back and was looking at her carefully. Michelle could tell she was curious and suspicious by her body language and her pretty blatant stare.

"You know Deborah?" she said in an even voice.

"Yes. We are old friends from college. I'm staying with her for a few days."

"I see. Is she in? I see her car parked there, but she wasn't in when I knocked earlier to see if she wanted to come by Thursday for bridge."

Michelle kept her big smile on as she swayed over towards the woman. "This bitch is suspicious, better nip this in the bud." she thought. She noted the woman was working to conceal a distasteful look as she moved closer.

"She got a ride in with a co-worker. She was fighting one of her migraines and didn't want to drive while the medicine was working. You are?"

Hannah seemed to relax a bit at the mention of the migraine and that she had gotten a ride in but was still a bit wary. After a moment of hesitation, she said "I'm Hannah. My husband Frank and I are friends of theirs."

"Oh, how nice. Dan and Deborah are such a nice couple, I remember back in college I bet her she would end up married to him. Come to think about it, she still owes me $20 for that."

Hannah smiled at that and then extended her hand. "Well, pleased to meet you Michelle, I... uh,"

Michelle's smiled deepened as she saw Hannah flush a bit when their hands met. Hannah seemed to zone out a bit and then shook her head. "Um, yes. Very good to meet you."

"I was just coming back from taking a drive. I get stir crazy quickly unless I'm with someone and active. Would you care for a cup of tea?"

Hannah blinked and looked thoughtful, but then she shook her head. "I need to unpack, and I have some stuff to do in the house. I have to meet with a client in a few hours, so I don't have the...uh..."

Michelle reached out and took her hand and smiled as Hannah's eyes got a slight glaze to them. "Sssssshhhhhh, just a cup of tea. It will be nice. Come with me now."

Hannah opened her mouth, and Michelle fixed her with a stern stare.

"Now Hannah."

"Yes Michelle."

"Good girl."

Michelle wasn't sure how much power she had over women, so she played it safe by holding her hand as she led her across the street. She noticed that Hannah was sniffing the air a bit and was flushing.

"Something wrong? You seem a bit flushed." Michelle said as she leaned in closely.

Hannah gulped and cleared her throat. "No, um, well not really. Must be the heat, it's a hot day for the season."

Michelle giggled and said "Yes, it certainly is. Well, here we are. Sit here while I get you a cup of tea."

Hannah nodded and Michelle stopped and gave her a level look. After a moment Hannah flushed again. "Yes Michelle."

Michelle smiled and put the kettle on. She watched Hannah as she pulled out two cups. Hannah was watching her like a cornered mouse watches a cat that seems to not have any interest in it. Scared, wary, but hopeful that they might be able to get away.

"Oh no my little mouse, you are this pussy's meal for this afternoon. Speaking of which..." Michelle pulled out her cellphone and texted her house pet. She ordered him to stay away for at least another couple of hours.

"I need to do some experimenting after all." Michelle thought as she looked over Hannah with an open appraising look. Hannah was pretty. She had light brown hair, almost blonde, was fairly tall, maybe five ten, her figure was very shapely with some nice flaring hips and a nice bust. 36 BB at least, maybe CC in a pinch. Her nails and hair were professionally done, and she was dressed in a business skirt and blouse set with a coat. Michelle thought for a moment. "Hmmm, what does she do for a living. Not a stay at home obviously, ummmm, oh that's right, she is a relator. Works for Don and Sam's Real Estate. Whoa, how I did I know that?"

Michelle paused while pouring the tea. "I was just able to pull some of Deborah's memories. Hmmmm, I wonder if I can do some more? Well, I'll work that later, I have a little mouse to catch first." She thought.

Michelle swayed over to Hannah and set the tea down. "Please, enjoy. So, what do you do?"

"I'm a relator. I sell houses. I'm good at it." Hannah babbled out in a rush. She flushed again and quickly sipped her tea.

"How nice. You look like a real estate shark, with those clothes. A bit too, restrictive, for me though."

"Restrictive?"

Michelle sat back and straightened up. Her already tight dress stretched around her tits and her skin pressed hard against the nearly sheer fabric. She tossed her hair and smiled. "Yes. I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I like to show off my body."

Hannah's eyes were wide and were roaming over her body. "You certainly have the body for it. Oh! I'm sorry!"

Michelle reached over and took Hannah's hand. Hannah froze instantly and Michelle looked straight into her eyes. "Don't be. I know I have a great body, and I know people like to look at it. You certainly do. And that is fine. You can look as much as you want my little Hannah."

Hannah swallowed and opened her mouth, but Michelle put her finger to her lips and said "Shhhhhhhhhh. I don't like babble. And right now, all you can do is babble because your head is all mixed up being near me. And that is just fine my good little girl. You don't need to do any thinking, you just let me do that for you. Now then..."

Hannah's eyes were wild, and she was trembling as Michelle leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips. Hannah was able to get out a "Mlphm!" as Michelle's tongue slid into her mouth. Hannah's body froze and then seemed to melt. Michelle felt all the tension and twitching nervous energy drain away as Hannah melted into the kiss. Michelle heard a splash and a clatter as the tea mug dropped from Hannah's fingers and hit the floor.

Hannah's mind had been racing in confusion and fear since she had touched this mysterious Michelle. Her brain seemed to be trying to stop working. Every time she had tried to focus, her own body had fought her with twitches, hot flashes, waves of dizziness and even horniness. Her mind seemed to be trying to curl up into a nice warm happy blob that just wanted to listen to Michelle. Hannah was straight, she had never even been curious, and she had never once cheated on her hubby. But she was wet, turned on and hugely attracted to this hot bombshell and couldn't resist her as she led her into the house and then simply sat her down and then kissed her.

The kiss finished Hannah. Those ruby pouty lips, lips that just screamed "Kiss me", once they touched her lips, all her resistance melted away. All her tension drained out and her muscles went limp. Her mind just seemed to say "Well, we're done" and turned off. Hannah just sat there with her eyes closed and slowly licked her lips once Michelle broke the kiss.

Michelle smiled at the obviously entranced Hannah. "How nice, one little kiss and that troublesome free will goes right away. Now Hannah, you will come with me to the master bedroom and we will conduct some experiments."

"Yes Michelle."

"Yes, Mistress Rose my pet."

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

Michelle took her new thrall by the hand and led her to the Master Bedroom. She released the hand and turned her back to Hannah. "Help me undress pet."

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

Hannah helped Michelle ease out of her tight dress. As she stepped out of it, she turned her head slightly and said, "Fold it neatly and put it over there on the dresser."

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

"Good pet. Now, carefully undo my bottom and place it next to the dress."

Hannah did as she was told, and Michelle had her kneel down and undo her straps on her heels. She stepped out of them and turned around. Hannah was on her knees with a glassy eyed stare waiting her next commands.

"You have done well my pet. Now, let's see how good you are with that tongue." Michelle sat down and eased back into the bed. She spread her long lovely legs and ran her index finger over her slit. "Undress pet and let your hair down. Then crawl over here and eat your Mistress out."

"Yes Mistress. I obey." Hannah replied. Her movements were slow and a bit jerky. Michelle snickered as she watched. "Not the world's best strip tease pet. But no matter, I don't care about that. I do care about that tongue of yours. Crawl up here and service me."

Hannah ripped off her pantyhose and crawled up between her Mistress's legs. The scent was overpowering, or it would have been if Hannah's mind was working. As it was, Hannah was on complete autopilot. Not a single thought crossed her mind other than what her Mistress told her. She was a mindless drone, she existed only to obey Mistress.

Michelle noted the lack of any trace of independent will, and she also noted some other things. "Hmmmm, you are smelling my scent pet? Interesting, you are smelling it and your breathing is speeding up. My, me. You are almost panting now. And you are sweating. An interesting reaction pets. How do you feel?"

"Horny Mistress, hornier that I have ever felt in my life. I want to fuck Mistress. I want to be fucked." Hannah panted out in a strained voice.

"Well, we will get to that AFTER I am sated. Get to work pet."

Hannah didn't even respond other than practically shoving her face into Michelle's pussy and giving it a sloppy kiss. Michelle sucked her breath as Hannah's tongue shoved into her pussy deeply and arched her back a bit as her slave rolled it around rapidly.

"Oooooffffff, easy Pet! Eas...Huuhhhhh, damn! You are very enthusiastic pet! "Grunt" Easy, a bit slower, that's it pet, that's it. In and out, in and out, that's the wayyyyyy, oooooooooo."

Michelle lay back down as she got her slave's tongue into a nice rhythm. Hannah obviously had little experience, but a lot of energy and desire to serve. Michelle's pussy was of course already wet and slick, and she put her hands on her slave's head and pushed it down. "Get in there slave! That's it! Shove the tongue in deep! Oh yeah! Ughhhhh, that's it! Pet! Take your finger and play with my clit and take your other finger and slide it in my pussy. OH YEAH! Right there Pet!"

Hannah obeyed without hesitation. Her mind was blank except for "Please Mistress. I must Please Mistress." Her own crotch was oozing wet and she was covered in sweat and juices from Mistress. She licked, fingered and slurped away like a well-trained dog, responding perfectly to her Mistress's commands and orders. The more turned on her Mistress got, the more turned on Hannah got.

Michelle was gasping and moaning as her pet worked her. It was rough and messy, but the energy was awesome. Michelle looked over at the nightstand and saw one of her purchases sitting on it. She grabbed the bad and pulled out a 12-inch black rubber dildo. She grabbed Hannah by the hair and pulled her back. She pushed the dildo to her pussy lips and eased it in. She then grabbed Hannah and shoved the base end into her mouth and then shoved her face down slowly into her crotch.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO, FUCK YEAH! THAT IT!!!!" Michelle shouted out as the dildo penetrated deep inside her. She sat up a bit and grabbed Hannah by her hair and began to shove the woman's head up and down rapidly.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! FUCK YEAH! My own personal dildo holder! That's all you are you worthless bitch, my fucking sex toy! You like that don't you, you fucking Barbie doll cunt! I'll turn you and every fucking one of your friends into my pets and toys! Fuck yeah! I'm gonna own this town! I'm gonna own everyone! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

Hannah didn't register anything other than pleasure and a lack of air. The dildo was deep in her mouth and Michelle was shoving her face deep in her pussy. What little air she did get was thick with Michelle's scent and smell and it smashed her oxygen starved brain like a sledgehammer. As her Mistress began to tense and twitch, Hannah began to see black spots and her vision swam. Then suddenly her face was shoved deep into Mistress's pussy, Mistress's legs locked around her head and Mistress squirted all over her. Hannah's mind simply turned off from the overload and lack of air and she blacked out.

Michelle road her orgasm for about a minute and then her whole body slumped backwards on the bed. Michelle laid back catching her breath for a bit and then noticed that her pet wasn't moving. She looked down between her legs and noticed Hannah was lying face down and not moving. Michelle pulled her pet up by her hair and pulled out the dildo.

"Pet? Pet? Oh my." Michelle realized that Hannah wasn't breathing.

Michelle rolled her over and then slapped her hard across the face. Hannah's body jerked and she took a huge gasp of air.

"None of that pet. Catch your breath and then get on all fours and face the mirror. I am going to break in my strap on."

"Yesssss Mitrrrssssss..." Hannah slobbered out as she gasped in more air.

Michelle pulled out the harness and attached the dildo she had just used. It was covered in her juices and practically sparkled in the light. She adjusted the straps and the centered it over her pussy.

"I will need to get one of those two-way dildos so I can get some fun from this. Well, MORE fun anyway."

Michelle tut-tutted her slow-moving slave. "Come now, come now. You are such a lazy pet, here your Mistress is about to give you a nice fucking and you are acting like you want to take a nap. Let's move with a purpose pet."

Hannah slurred out "Yes Mistress" and tried to move a bit faster. It was hard to move quickly. Jolts of pleasure were still racking her body, her head hurt, and she was still seeing spots. She was having flashes of memories from all through her life and thought she saw her mother sitting in a chair for a second before she realized it was just a memory. Every breath she took was like a hit of grass and she really just wanted to flop down and sleep while breathing in Mistress's lovely scents.

Michelle positioned herself behind her pet and gave her ass a hard smack. Michelle smiled as Hannah jerked a bit and let out a small yelp.

"There we go. Wake up pet, time for your reward."

Michelle positioned the dildo and pushed it in. Hannah was dripping wet and the dildo was well lubed by Michelle's own juices, so it slid in with almost no effort. Hannah made a "uggggghhhhhh" sound as Michelle eased in and out. Michelle smacked Hannah's ass again and began to pump harder and faster. In a few moments she had a fast pace going and all she heard was a "Huh, slap, huh, slap, huh, slap" as Hannah grunted as the dildo slammed in and Michelle's waist smacked into Hannah's ass. Michelle giggled as she pounded away.

"Oh, how fun! Isn't this fun pet? Having your Mistress fuck you with a strap on? Better than your husband ever did isn't it?"

"Huh, huh, huh."

Michelle laughed out loud. "Too much pleasure pet? Can't even talk? That's fine, enjoy your gift."

Michelle picked up her pace and grabbed Hannah's waist with both hands and pulled her back onto her strap on as hard and as fast as she could. Hannah just kept grunting along.

Hannah's mind was shattered. She couldn't form a coherent thought, her brain was overloaded with sensations of joy, wonder, and pleasure. She had flashes of memories, fantasies, and just bits of bizzarrness cycle through her head so fast she couldn't process anything. The only thing that she could focus on at all was the pounding she was getting from behind and how good it felt. Her orgasm slowly built, and she tensed. As she tensed, she felt a very strange sensation suddenly form in her pussy. She began to twitch and as the orgasm started the odd feeling swept through her whole body, ending with her mind. And then her whole brain seemed to snap into place.

Michelle felt her pet stiffen and then twitch and then she shuddered under her last pump. Michelle pulled all the way out and sat back with a smile.

Hannah shuddered, and then stiffened. "Ugggghhhhhhhhh" was the sound that came out of Hannah's throat, starting low and becoming very highly pitched.

But that wasn't what caused Michelle to sit up. Hannah stiffened, pushed up onto all fours and her body, changed.

In a period of a few seconds Hannah's skin color darkened from very white to a darker Mediterranean tone, like a Greek or Italian. Her hair had grown out, fell out and was replaced by dark black hair. Her body had toned and tightened up, her trimmed pussy was now completely bare, and her tits had grown and firmed up.

Michelle blinked and thought "Whoa. Now how did I do that to her? She ate me out, but she didn't have any milk. My pussy juice. She had my juice and I fucked her with that dildo what was coated in it. That has to be it."

Michelle eased off the bed and stood up. She snapped her fingers and said "Hannah, look at me."

Hannah looked over and Michelle saw that dazed, empty look like her other pets after she had blown them. "Pet, are you okay?

"Oui Maîtresse Rose, je me sens merveilleuse. Comment puis-je vous servir?"

Michelle looked at her with a bit of surprise. "Why are you speaking French pet?"

Hannah blinked and looked puzzled. "C'est bizarre. Je ne connais pas Maîtresse. J'ai fait de la petite Français à l'université, mais je ne l'ai pas parlé depuis des années. Mais maintenant, c'est tout ce que je peux parler."