Chocolate Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle sat back and began to remove the strap on. "Stand up Frankie"

"Yes, Mistress Rose" Frank replied in a high-pitched voice.

Michelle laughed and pointed at her slave. "I just turned you into my bitch. So much for being a tough guy. You're my little pet sissy now."

Frank looked down at the floor meekly. "Yes, Mistress Rose."

Aside from his skin and smaller body, Frank's cock and balls had shrunken and were now about half the size they had been. Frank now had long eyelashes and puffy lips and his body had some very feminine features. His chest was swollen a bit, not exactly tits, but they looked like someone had taken estrogen pills for a while.

Michelle was ecstatic. She picked up her phone and hit record. "Test subject Frank. I had him eat me out and drink my pussy juices and then I pegged him using a dildo coated with my own juices. I was able to turn him into a sissy. He has been feminized, his male reproductive organs have shrunk, his body has become much weaker and more feminine." She paused for a moment. "Frank, get on your knees."

Frank stared at her with hatred, but when she locked eyes with him, he gasped and dropped down to his knees.

"Subject does not appear to be under any mind control influence, but in his weakened state he is easy to control." She paused the recording.

"Frank, what are you thinking right now?"

Frank looked at the ground and said nothing.

"Frank! Answer me now!"

Frank jerked and swallowed. "I don't know what you did to me. I'm confused and mad. But I feel so weak and helpless. I feel like a little kitten looking at big dog hoping it won't kill me. I feel like the world's biggest pussy."

"Would you like to serve me?"

"No! You did this to me!"

"Lower your voice pet."

"Sorry Mistress." Frank blinked at that and flushed.

Michelle stood up swayed over to Frank. She put her finger under his chin and lifted his head up. Michelle smiled at the open terror and fear in his eyes.

"Now then pet. It's okay. You belong to me now. I am a good Mistress, but I can be a terror if you disobey me. You wife is already my very loyal pet who loves me dearly and wants to serve me. I will give you a choice. You swear to serve me, and I'll protect you and even let you serve with your wife as one of my maids. You are a sissy now, a weak little bitch who needs someone strong to protect her. I'll make sure you are nice and safe. All you have to do is obey me and serve me. What do you say Francine?"

Frank didn't even hesitate, he didn't even mind being called Francine. After all, it wasn't like he was really a man anymore. Mistress Rose was right, he was a weak, scared and helpless little sissy, and he/she needed a strong Mistress to protect her.

"I will gladly serve Mistress Rose. Just please protect me, I'm such a weak little sissy."

Michelle smiled. "Yes, you are. I accept you into my service. Now then, you go with Hannah and get dressed properly. You need to do your nails and hair, makeup and so on. You are Francine from now on. Your cock and balls, what little bit you have, are mine. You just are keeping them for me. You cannot cum unless I say so by the way also."

"Yes, Mistress Rose, I understand."

"Oh, foolish me. Francine, come here and stand right here. Very good. Now then, let's just finish off that free will of yours. You are worthless little pussy, but I would rather not take any chances." Michelle said as she knelt down.

She touched Francine's cock and it stiffened quickly. She laughed at it, even at full size it was pretty small. She got it into her mouth with no problems and sucked hard. Francine made a high pitched moan that sounded like something Hannah would make and Michelle sucked harder and harder, bouncing her head back and forth on the tiny cock. In a few short sucks, she felt Francine stiffen and then jerk as her sissy cam. Michelle popped the cock out of her mouth and let the cum dribble on the floor. It didn't shoot very far and was a small amount. Michelle snickered at the pathetic orgasm her newest pet had and looked up.

Francine's eyes were completely glazed over, nearly colorless. His/her mouth was open and her sissy slave was drooling and swaying on his/her feet. Michelle stood up and waved her hands in front of her sissy's face and noted nothing registered.

"So much for this pussy. Hannah? Be a dear and get Francine set up and done up correctly."

Hannah curtsied and led Francine off by her hand, smiling broadly and not even showing a bit of concern that her Mistress had just feminized and sissified her husband and lobotomized him into a mindless drooling sissy slave.

Michelle smiled and sat back on the bed. "Well, now we know some more about what I can do. I do so love these "experiments", don't you Chuck?"

Chuck smiled and moved over closer to Mistress Rose. Michelle could already see his cock straining at his trousers. "Well, all work and no play..." Michelle thought to herself as she reached over and started to unzip her pet's pants.

TO BE CONTINUED