Chocolate Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was able to make out a couple of words but could also see that Hannah was obviously confused by this as well.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, Hannah's mind was slowly starting to function again, but it was working much differently than it had. Chunks of her memory were gone. Things that had been dreams or fantasy were now remembered as real and parts of her mind were now completely re-wired. Her ability to speak English was entirely gone, and her only working language was French. She didn't just speak it, she thought in it as well. Her sexual conservatism was gone, and her memories of being married were very hazy to the point she wasn't really sure she had been. Her skills as a relator were gone too. In fact, she really didn't know what she did anymore.

Other than serve her Mistress of course.

Hannah thought for a moment, and then shrugged. "Il n'a pas d'importance Maîtresse. Je te sers. Qu'est-ce que tu commandes? Qu'est-ce que tu désires?"

Michelle tapped her lip. "Well pet, I don't speak much French, but no matter. I think we will work it out. I need a maid anyway so as of this minute you are now my personal maid and attendant. See that bag over there from Adam and Eve? Go get it, go clean up, and then put that on. Then come back and clean up the bedroom, and then clean the floor in the kitchen. You husband will be back when?"

"Je suis marié? Comme c'était étrange, je pensais que c'était juste un rêve. Honnêtement, je ne connais pas Maîtresse, j'ai l'air d'avoir presque tout oublié de lui."

Hannah shrugged and got up off the bed. She gave a slight naked curtsy to her Mistress and then took the bag. "Je vais me nettoyer et m'habiller comme maîtresse commandée, s'il vous plaît appelez si vous avez besoin de quelque chose."

Michelle sat back down on the bed and took off the strap on as Hannah took the bag and minced past her to get cleaned up.

Michelle took a pad of paper and made some notes. "This is very strange. I was hoping to test my milk on her, but this is good to know. So, my juices and squirt will zombify a woman just like my blowjobs will a man. My kisses will entrance women, and my scent works on them as well. My touch after my scent will make them highly suggestible and putty in my hands. My juices cause some transformation when I fuck someone with it, and it enters via the vagina. Hmmm, I wonder if that would do something if I did anal? I really did a number on her mind though. She can't talk English anymore, and she seems very happy to serve. This must be a combination of her drinking my juices, lack of air, my scents and touch, and then having my juices introduced into her body sexually. I must have scrambled her brains like an egg. Well, I now need to be sure I rope her hubby in when he gets back."

Michelle chewed on the pen tip a moment and then began to write down some more notes. "Subject Hannah appears to have undergone a massive change in her neurological system and mental functions. She appears to have lost chunks of herself and memory and has lost all ability to speak English. She can understand it but is fully unable to speak. Need to test if she "thinks" in French as well. Will need someone to translate in order to determine other changes. Appears to be completely loyal to Mistress. Has undergone some physical changes as well, darker skin color and tone, body has firmed up and become more attractive and fit. Breasts are larger and firmer, lips have plumped as well. Hair is now also gone from light brown to a very dark brunette. Believe that contact to my sexual juices via her vaginal area have induced this change. Will need to test this theory on other subjects, will also need to test anal. Does not appear to cause changes via oral methods as she had eaten me out earlier and drank all my juices at the time. I hypothesize that the acid in the stomach may have effect on this. My juices effects on men appear to be much less than when I blow them. Based off of early subjects, my juices at most seemed to enhance the trance effect, but I am unsure if this is temporary or permanent like my blowjobs."

Michelle went over her notes and then froze halfway through. "Hold the fuck on! Where did all of this come from? This is like what Deborah would write up. Huh. That is interesting, I don't remember learning anything like this, but it feels like I just know it." Michelle thought. "Maybe we are having more effect on each other than I thought? Hmmmm, depending on what comes through this could be very good or very bad."

Michelle made some more notes and then smiled as Hannah minced out. She was completely cleaned up, had done her makeup and put her hair up in a bun. She was dress in a black lace sexy maid lingerie set that was only a skimpy black lace top with white frills that barely held her tits in, a very snug black lace thong, tiny white apron, garter belt and straps holding up black lace stockings and a pair of black strappy high heels. She curtsied again and looked expectantly at Michelle.

Michelle arched her eye and then went "Oh, right, the bed. Well, I will clean up while you clean up."

Hannah giggled and nodded and went to work with gusto. Michelle took a nice shower, and then put on high heeled sandals and her black lace robe. The bedroom was cleaned up and the mattress made, and Michelle heard some noise in the kitchen. She found Hannah smiling and cleaning the floor where the coffee had spilled. As soon as she saw Michelle, she stood and curtsied and went right back to work.

Hannah giggled and sat down. After Hannah had finished, she went over to the counter and got a tray. She put a wine glass on it and pulled out a wine bottle from the fridge. She poured a glass and brought it carefully over to her Mistress. Michelle took it and smiled at her and then went back to taking more notes. Her focus on analyzing what was happening surprised her a bit. She still felt horny and sexy but was able to keep it under control while she worked.

"Well Deborah, I hope I can use your skills and knowledge to my advantage. But I have to wonder what you are going to get from me." She murmured.

The doorbell rang and Hannah was off in a flash.

Michelle blinked and then jumped up. "Oh shit! Hannah?" She called out just as she heard the door open and Hannah's high-pitched voice saying "Bon Jour".

Michelle let out a breath when she heard Chuck's voice stammer "Uh, hello. I, uh, serve Mistress Rose as well. Can I come in?"

Michelle sat back with a relieved breath as she heard the "click clack" of Michelle's heels come back to the kitchen. She came in with a smile and Chuck/Chad was right behind her. He had reverted back, but Michelle did note that he seemed bigger and darker than he had been before and a bit more deferential.

"Well pet, it seems you have met my newest slave. This is Hannah. Hannah, this is Chuck. He is another one of my pets, my very dear first pet. Please be nice to him."

"Oui Maîtresse, bien sûr."

Chuck dropped to his knees. "Mistress, all has been done as you commanded. I see you have been busy. Did Hannah have some of your milk?"

"No pet. She did drink my juices when I squirted, and I also fucked her with a strap on. It caused some changes, but I'm not sure how long or permanent they will be. I am going to keep her as is for now, she is such a good little maid. Hannah, more wine for me and bring my pet Chuck some tea."

Hannah minced over quickly with the wine and tea and curtsied and stood off to the side with an expectant look. Michelle noted the empty eyes and the fixed smile. Michelle turned to Chuck and said "I do believe nobody is home inside Hannah's head. I made some more notes and observations, I'm going to take a picture and send them to Simon so he can be ready to work on it. Based on what I've seen, I think I may have damaged Hannah's mind. She passed out and wasn't breathing for a while. Oxygen deprivation can cause damage to the higher brain functions, I hypothesize that aside from nearly smothering her, she was breathing very little oxygen and a great deal of my pheromones and scent. That on top of the juices which appear to have the same mind controlling ability as my blowjobs, it appears I have caused some severe mental trauma and I don't think she will be reverting back mentally. Physically maybe, but I know how to fix that."

Chuck blinked and nodded. "Yes, Mistress Rose. That is a very interesting conclusion. You sound, well, a bit like Deborah."

Michelle laughed. "Yes, I do. I noted that too. It appears some of her knowledge is beginning to leak through, if not her personality. I know things that I shouldn't know. I can't recall where I learned them, but I do know that I know them and that I am right. The more I focus on this, the more my brain seems to work."

Chuck's face took on a look of concern. "Do you think that might change you back? Make it harder to stay as Mistress Rose?"

Michelle sighed. "I don't know pet. I do know that my sexual hungers and drives have not decreased, and I know that I am firmly in control of myself. I do wonder what parts of me are going to seep into Deborah's life though. Well, if I decide to ever let the bitch out again. I am also working on a testing plan once Simon picks a worker for my project to test my blood, DNA, and so on to determine lots of things. Am I building up resistance, or the opposite? Can this be made a permanent condition? How am I able to change others and control them? Based on your reactions, I'd say it was almost like I am a highly addictive drug and you can't get enough of me."

Michelle smiled and stood up. She opened her robe and put her awesome body on full display. She eased the robe off her shoulders and felt Hannah come up and gently take the robe for her. Chuck was sweating and licking his lips. Michelle noted that he certainly did look like a druggie needing a hit.

"Well, I can't let my favorite pet go hungry, can I? Come here pet, time for your feeding."

Michelle leaned down and let her tits dangle. Chuck crawled forward and eagerly started sucking on her right tit. Michelle moaned and sucked her breath in. Chuck was taking long pulls from her and getting huge mouthfuls of milk and it felt sooooo good. After several pulls, he switched over to her left tit and repeated. Michelle sighed and her fingers slid into her pussy. "Mmmmm, that is so nice pet. Ooooooo, nice long pulls for my little pet, you make Mistress feel so good." She purred as her fingers worked her cunt for a bit.

She heard a slight grunt as Chuck broke off from sucking and she straightened up to see Chuck's body changing and becoming fully "Chuck" instead of Chad. She noted that the transformation was very quick and appeared to be relatively painless this time. Chuck looked up at her with those dull obedient eyes and smiled.

"Much better pet. Now, go and get changed. We need to take care of Hannah's other half when he gets home."

LATER THAT EVENING

Frank yawned as he walked through the doorway. "Hannah? Sorry I'm late, had something come up at the office. I swear, some of these accountants we have coming in now from college can barely add."

Frank walked into the living room and noted that despite it being dark the lights in the house were all off. He reached over and hit the switch, and nothing happened. He looked around the dark room and called out again. "Hannah? You okay?"

Frank suddenly noted a scent in the air. He sniffed, and then sniffed again, and then took a long sniff. He felt lightheaded a bit and licked his lips. "What is that smell?" he murmured.

It was very dark, and he felt his way through the living room and down the hallway towards the bedroom. The lights there didn't work either, but he did see some faint light under that doorway to the Master bedroom.

Frank smiled. His wife was not very sexual, but occasionally she got a bit playful. It looks like it was his lucky night.

Frank opened the door with a smile on his face and stepped into the room and stopped dead.

"Hello Frank. I'm Michelle, so pleased to meet you."

Frank gaped at the naked bombshell lying in the middle of his and his wife's bed. The woman was tall, with really long toned and taught legs. She had dark black hair that seemed to shine in the candlelight, and her eyes were dark like pools of liquid. Her lips were ruby red and turned up in a pouty smile. Her body seemed to faintly glimmer in the dim light and her tits stood firm with her nipples hard.

"Ah, uh..."

Michelle giggled and Frank shook his head. "Uh, who are you? What is going on here? What..."

Frank jumped and dropped his briefcase as he heard the door click shut behind him. He turned and saw a taller, very heavily muscled man dressed like a male stripper complete with bow tie lock the door and then turn to face him with a fixed smile.

"Don't worry Frank, everything is just fine. Come on over here to the bed and let's talk."

Frank was not a small man and he was known as a bit of a tough guy in the area after he had rousted a drunk driver who had gotten lost and had tried to break into a neighbor's house thinking it was his own. Frank had knocked the guy down and held him down until the cops showed up. Normally he would get right up in this guy's face, but he took a deep breath and got even more lightheaded. He shook his head again, and then jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turned and found himself looking at a very pretty brunette dressed as a slutty French maid. She smiled and said "C'est assez Frank, tu dois te détendre et parler à Maîtresse Rose. Tout ira bien."

Frank blinked and looked closely at the woman. The face, the eyes...

"Hannah? Oh my GOD! Hannah! What the fuck is going on! What did you..."?

Frank suddenly had a hand under his chin, and it jerked his head to the left. He had just enough time to register it was the black woman when her lips met his.

Frank felt a wave of pleasure rush through his body, and then a wave of relaxation, like a sedative being injected into his body. His surprise and his temper just melted away as the woman slid her tongue into his mouth and swirled it around a bit. She broke the kiss and Frank stood there looking dazed.

"Whaaaaa happened, wassss going on?" Frank slurred out.

Michelle turned and swayed back to the bed and lay down with her legs apart. Hannah and Chuck took Frank by an arm each and led him to the bed. He stood there in a daze while they stripped him. Then they pushed him forward onto the bed and shoved his face down between Michelle's legs. Frank tried to push back but his was so loopy that he didn't do much other than thrash a bit.

"My, my latest acquisition is being such a fighter. Bad boy, you are not listening to Mistress. Chuck push his face down deep and hold him there. Hannah, lick his balls and warm him up. He won't resist long."

Both of her pets did as they were told. Frank tried to push up for a bit but then Hannah got her tongue on his balls and she heard him moan and gasp.

"That's it pet, breath in. That's it, don't I smell so nice? Don't I smell so sexy? I do, now have a taste, you are going to love it." Michelle cooed.

Frank was trying to struggle but Hannah's tongue playing with balls was making him breath quickly. Every breath he took caused his head to swim and turned him on. Michelle's voice was so sexy, and it just oozed into his mind. After several minutes of trying to hold back Frank finally gasped and his tongue flicked out and licked Michelle's clit. Frank's mind exploded in a blast of pleasure and his cock twitched. Without a second thought he began to lick and kiss Michelle's clit and down to her pussy.

"There we go pet! About time, you bad pet! Mistress will punish you for trying to resist me. Hannah, Chuck back off! Oooooo, that's it Frankie! That's it!"

Michelle's two slave backed off and Frank looped his hands around Michelle's legs and pulled them further apart. He still had a little bit of resistance in his head, but most of him mind was gone. Slowly his will drained away and his only thought became "I must please Michelle. I must please Michelle."

Michelle bucked and moaned. Frank was like his wife in that he had obviously little experience but a lot of enthusiasm. She was building fast though and as she started to cum, she grabbed Frank by his hair and shoved his face deep into her pussy and shouted "Drink it Frank! Every drop!"

Michelle squirted hard and she heard Frank gag and then gulp. Then she shoved him back as the after squirt oozed out of her pussy. She reached over and grabbed her strap on dildo and shoved it into her pussy and rolled it around. She made sure she completely coated it and then grabbed her harness. She rolled to her knees as she put the dildo into the harness. Frank was lying on his back looking stoned with his face slick and wet.

"Roll him over."

Chuck and Hannah grabbed him and rolled him over. Michelle smacked his ass and Frank jerked a bit. "Get your ass up pet. Stick it up nice and high for Mistress Rose."

Frank eased his ass up and he raised his head a bit. "Michelle, what arrrrrr youuuuuu..."

Michelle smacked him again and he yelped. "It's Mistress Rose pet, and I'm going to peg your ass. You were a bad boy and tried to resist me, bad boys get shown who has the cock around here."

Frank's eyes widened in fear. He tried to turn his head.

"What are youuuUUUUU!!" Frank's plea turned into a shout as Michelle positioned the dildo and then shoved it right in. The dildo was slick with her juices, but Frank was a complete anal virgin. It was tight and Michelle had to push hard. Frank's voice went from a harsh manly voice to a much higher pitched squeal quickly. Michelle shoved her strap on all the way in and began to pump.

"How's that Frankie? You like being the bitch? You love this don't you Frankie? Say you love it! Tell your Mistress you love it!"

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Frank grunted out at each thrust. He felt like his mind was coming apart. He was stripped naked and being fucked by ebony hottie with a strap on in his own bed! His wife had been changed somehow and his mind was being crushed by wave after wave of pleasure! He had never questioned his manhood and had never been even remotely curious about other men in a sexual way, but Mistress's strap on felt so GOOD! He felt so weak and helpless, so humiliated. His own wife was standing there giggling at him as his ass was fucked by another woman. He felt so emasculated.

Michelle was feeling hugely turned on. She felt so powerful! This man, supposedly the neighborhood tough guy was taking from her up his ass! He had gone from a strong man to a weak sissy bitch. And she was mad too. This asshole had actually tried to resist her. HER! The goddess, the Mistress of all she could see! No one resisted her!

"That right you fuck! You fucking sissy bitch! I OWN you. I own your ass, I own your cock, I own your body, I own your mind! You are my bitch Frankie! My BITCH!" Michelle hissed out. She felt her own juices trickling out of her pussy and she rubbed her hands over her thighs. Then she would rub the juice on her dildo and slam into him again.

Michelle threw her head back and laughed as she slammed away. "My bitch! My little sissy bitch! You are my BITCH!"

Michelle shuddered and cam hard and she felt Frank tense and start to twitch.

"Cum for me you sissy! Cum NOW!"

Frank froze and then his whole body jerked. "Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Michelle watched and smiled. Frank's voice went from a lower pitched voice to a much higher falsetto pitch that sounded like a man trying to pretend to be a woman. His hair, cut short, all fell out and new hair, golden blonde like one of those fake bimbo wigs grew out to about a Pixie cut length. Frank's body hair all fell out and his skin sloughed off. Michelle pulled the dead skin off and rubbed Frank's back. It was hairless, soft and very smooth. His body seemed to have gotten smaller.