Chocolate Goddess Pt. 04

Story Info
Michelle's plans and plots against Deborah.
12.9k words
4.49
13.6k
13
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers

CHOCOLATE GODDESS Part IV

Thanks everyone for the comments thus far. As always, if you want to say something, even negative, be polite about it and be useful.

IN DEBORAH'S BEDROOM

Michelle sighed and held up her wine glass. Francine immediately poured some wine from a bottle she had been holding. Michelle smiled and nodded, and Francine beamed.

"Ah, now this is how I deserve to live. Spoiled, pampered, waited on hand and foot by adoring pets and slaves. Yes, this is what I deserve to have isn't it my pets?"

"Yes, Mistress Rose." everyone in the room intoned, including Hannah who of course replied in French.

Hannah and her husband Francine (formerly Frank) both stood by the bed dressed in French Maid Lingerie and heels. Francine was now a fully on sissy, with pixie cute blonde hair and full done makeup, nails and a hairless body that had baby soft skin. Hannah was a brunette lovely who now was unable to speak anything but French and had zero issues with her somewhat tough guy husband being turned into a completely feminized sissy weakling. Both of her personal maids just stood around with glazed eyes, fixed mindless smiles, and seemed to nearly have an orgasm every time she smiled at them.

Lying on the floor naked except for a leather collar and a chain leash was Chuck, formerly Chad, Deborah's next-door neighbor who was now her personal stud and pet. Michelle greatly enjoyed his attentions and he had proven himself fully loyal, but she also enjoyed him lying at her feet like a loyal dog.

Passed out on either side of her were her two pet piggies, Jim and Dave, who were both cops. They had just completed an hour-long fuck session where Michelle had ridden both of them to being passed out. She had given them both a shot of her milk and had enjoyed the studs like they were made to be enjoyed. Michelle though felt full of energy and vigor and felt sexually sated for the moment. Her mind was coming out of her pleasure haze and she was beginning to focus on the problems at hand.

She stood up and Hannah immediately put on her robe. Michelle began to check Deborah's phone for messages and said "Francine, start my shower and lay out my new pink clubbing dress and heels. I have work to do and must be properly dressed."

"Of course, Mistress Rose."

Hannah stood beside her Mistress expectantly. She smiled her brainless smile and for all intents was brainless. She was only thinking of serving Mistress and no other thought penetrated her empty head.

Michelle scrolled through the messages and missed calls. There were a couple of texts from Dan, with the last one stating he might have to stay some additional time as the negotiations were dragging. Michelle nodded, "That would be a good thing. More time for me to determine how to deal with him." Michelle knew that she could have him with no effort, but she was concerned about how things might play out when she confronted her opposite's actual husband. She was thinking about the book "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" and remembered how that had ended. She did not want that ending for her. She texted him back saying she loved him and to keep her informed of when he would be back. She stated she was into a major project and was working odd hours so texting might be a bit haphazard.

She had a text from Simon stating he had a candidate, but there was another problem and she should contact him immediately regardless of the time.

Michelle dialed his number as she petted Chuck on his head. She smiled at his puppy dog look of loyalty and thought "I think I will just keep Chuck as my lapdog. He has a lovely tongue, but he is just not as stacked as my pet piggies are."

Simon answered and said, "Sorry for having you call me so late Dr. Allen, but we have an issue that we need to discuss."

"Very well, can we talk freely?"

"I'm going into my office right now, a moment please. There." Simon lowered his voice and said "My wife is a light sleeper, so please keep this professional Dr. Allen. We need to proceed carefully."

"Of course. Now then, what have you got for me."

"I have a researcher who will be a perfect candidate, a Dr. Clayton. Socially he is very much a loner and has no one in his life that would be questioning odd hours. He is also a work-a-holic and loves a challenge. He was working at another site and just transferred in last week. He was slated for some other projects, but I have re-assigned him to this one fully. I have already shown him one of your pills and he nearly passed out from excitement. I couldn't quite get what he was talking about, but the bottom line is that we have something that causes a massive transformation at the genetic level nearly instantly. He was going on how this could cure cancer and a host of other diseases as well as revolutionize genetic science as we know it."

"I see. Well, that is certainly a benefit for all of humankind. But how does it benefit me? I am the main concern after all."

"Of course, Mis, ur, Dr. Allen. As of right now, I hate to say it but it's not very beneficial. From the work Dr. Clayton had already done, he states that the effect is only temporary, 24 hours long in duration. He is also highly interested in some of the effects of the change, something about the change enabling more change. But he stated he will need to have some test subjects to really have an answer."

Michelle tapped her foot a moment as she thought. "Hmmmm, will samples of before and after work? Does he require just DNA, or something more?"

Michelle blinked. "Whoa, now where did that come from?" she thought as her slave replied.

"I'm not sure. He was not specific, but I would guess that more material is better. DNA at the very least, but anything else would be helpful. There is one other thing. While Dr. Clayton is highly skilled, I hate to say it, but, um, Dr. Allen, you are the most skilled researcher and scientist we have in the facility, I would dare say the company. If this proves difficult to make permanent for Dr. Clayton, your skills as a scientist may be required, if you understand."

Michelle froze and her eyebrows turned down with a nasty look. Then she took a breath. "I do believe I do. But that may prove, difficult, to do."

"I understand Dr. Allen. I hope it won't come to that, but I wanted to be sure you were aware of the potential. One last thing, I have texted you Dr. Clayton's address and number. He was still at the lab but was leaving in a bit to go home and get a short nap. He is very much like you in that once he gets interested, he stops paying attention to the time. You could speak with him, or maybe even meet with him since you are up."

Michelle smiled at her slave's very obvious hint. "Yes, yes indeed. I think I can arrange that. It would certainly be beneficial to meet him and discuss our working relationship. Thank you, Director Bowers. Good night."

Michelle turned and swayed over to the bed. She reached down and gave Jim a smack across the face. He grunted and opened his eyes.

"Get up pig. Time to serve your Mistress."

Jim rolled off the bed and dropped to his knees. "What are your commands Mistress Rose?"

"Wake up your partner and get dressed. You are on duty? Good. You will go to this address and fetch me this man. Tell him that there was a break in at the lab and he needs to come in right away. Drive him here and tell him you need to pick up Dr. Allen as well. Bring him inside and I will take it from there." Michelle typed a quick text to Simon to have him make a call in a few minutes about this and then nodded.

"Get going slave."

She turned and swayed into the bathroom. Her two maids took her robe and she took a nice long shower and had Hannah scrub her nice and clean. She got out and her maids dried her and then dressed her. She was wearing a hot pink latex dress with a short hemline that barely covered her snatch, hugged her body tight and with full sleeves and a matching set of hot pink six-inch heels. Her maids did her makeup, she took Chuck's leash and said "You will stay on your hands and knees like a good little puppy. In fact, you are to act like my pet puppy from now on. No talking, you can yip and bark, and you will sleep on the floor from now on unless I let you in my bed. You are my puppy dog, understand Chuck?"

Chuck looked up at her with sad puppy eyes and then went "Woof" and began to pant with his tongue out.

"Good boy, now come with mommy and be a quiet puppy."

Michelle swayed into the office area leading Chuck and had him sit by the door and then she sat down. Hannah immediately brought her a glass of wine as she started up Deborah's laptop.

"Hannah, I am making some plans here that will require you and your hubby to call in sick for the rest of the week, or text in for you as you can't speak English. I don't know how long you will remain this way, so I am going to have Francine chain you in your guest room once this wears off. You will be gagged and blindfolded. I will have Francine check in on you and make sure you are okay. He is under my power fully, but I am not sure of you. If you are, I won't have to chain you up, well unless I want to."

Hannah curtsied and said "Oui, bien sûr Maîtresse. C'est très sage de votre part."

"I need to collect before and after samples. I will provide blood, hair, skin, and my sexual juices, as well as samples from my pets. After for me is easy, but the before part...damn, how can I get a sample from Deborah from before? I will have to let her change back and then be sure she is dosed. Although I could also have Chuck eat me out and then save my squirt and have my pets dose each other with a dildo later. Hmmm, will try that." Michelle mused as she started typing out a list of things, she needed to get organized. She giggled as she heard Chuck go "woof" again when she mentioned him eating her out.

She looked at the clock. "Cripes, it's nearly two in the morning. Funny, I don't feel even remotely tired, but I should be exhausted from all the sex and fooling around I've been doing. Well, something else to dig into. Now, instructions for my slaves."

For the next twenty minutes Michelle typed out a bunch of instructions and began to print them up and email them out in some cases. She was covering her bets to make sure that anywhere Deborah tried to turn for help she would be dealing with one of her minions. Michelle was banking on Michelle having no memory of what was going on, but Michelle also wondered what would "leak" over to her from Michelle. The more she worked the more focused she got, and the more knowledge seemed to ease into her mind. It felt like it was melting together actually. Her personality was completely in charge, and her hunger for sex, power, and wealth was not diminished one bit. But she felt much more powerful and focused over time.

"Hmmmm, Deborah was smart girl. Having her brains for my own use would make me a VERY powerful woman. Maybe Deborah will end up dumb as a bimbo? No, I haven't ever been stupid. Just, well, greedy and hungry for more of, heh, everything. Hmmmmmm, I wonder..."

With that train of thought Michelle typed out some very specific instructions. She handed a sheet of instructions to Hannah. "Read that and make sure you and Francine fully understand them. Then make sure they are hidden. No trace must ever be found by Deborah, she must not know you still serve me after I am locked away."

Hannah replied in French and minced out of the room to tell Francine. Michelle looked up to see some lights shining up the driveway.

"Ah, my piggies have brought Dr. Clayton. Wonderful." Michelle whistled and said "Chuckie. You sit there, and no noise. Good boy." Chuck whined a bit but then lay down with his head on his hands like a real puppy.

Michelle giggled and patted him on the head, and he licked her hand on the way out. She strutted into the living room and waited as the pigs led the doctor through the door.

"I am failing to see why you insist on bringing me in here. She could have easily met us there at the lab and we have to determine what was...uh, hello?"

Dr. Clayton walked in flanked by both cops and the second he saw Michelle he stopped in place and gaped at Michelle.

Michelle smiled at him and nodded appreciatively. Dr. Clayton was a tall, well-dressed man in his late twenties. Sandy brown hair, he had some muscle to him, and some lovely blue eyes. Quite a looker actually. Michelle's smile broadened as she thought this boy had some stud potential.

"Hello Doctor Clayton. I would so love to turn you into a stud, but I am afraid I need your mind more than your body right now. But do a good job and we will see about changing that later."

"Uh, what are you talking about? Who are you? You are not Dr. Allen, she's...murphhhh!"

Michelle swayed up to the confused man and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep tongue kiss. He was actually able to struggle a bit; his arms came up and tried to grab hers, but her pigs quickly grabbed his arms and held him while he twitched. After a few moments, he stopped moving and began to sway a bit. Michelle held the kiss a bit longer and then broke it.

She smiled at Dr. Clayton's glazed over eyes and reached down and began to undo his pants. His buckle hit the floor and she pulled his cock out. He stiffened noticeably at that and she dropped down. She had a lot to do still tonight and wasn't going waste time enslaving him. She needed him under her power and at work and the sooner the better.

The good doctor froze completely when she kissed the tip of his cock and then he moaned in a low tone as she licked his shaft from its tip down to its base. She licked him up and down several times, and then eased him down her throat. He had a very impressive cock. Thick and long, it was the best one she had seen on a non-stud yet and she started to think what a wonderful stud he would make. She slurped him up and down, and felt her own body heat up. Her right hand slipped down between her legs and began to play with her clit (she of course wore no underwear), while her other hand began to play with her left tit.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm." Michelle moaned and sucked away. For some reason this man was having more of an effect on her than normal. She was completely turned on and wanted to fuck him. She was able to focus barely on the task at hand. "Don't fuck him! Don't give him milk! We need him to do our bidding as a scientist!" She thought to herself. She was barely able to hold out though. Dr. Clayton had some endurance which caused her to work harder and it took longer. But in the end, he was just a man and she finally felt him tense and then her mouth flooded with his cum.

She gulped it down like water and then her own body shuddered as she came. She felt the juices run down her thighs and sat back on her heels with a sigh. She ran her fingers over her lips and licked them clean.

"Yummy. I taste good, especially when mixed with a hot stud like you. Oooooo, Mistress needs some more relief though."

Michelle stood up and walked over to the desk. It was in the center of the room looking out the windows into the front lawn. The curtains were of course shut, so she bent over the desk and hiked up her dress.

"Dave, get over here and fuck me while I give my newest slave some orders."

Dave moved behind his Mistress and Michelle rubbed her bare ass back against him as she felt his cock begin to nudge her.

"Dr. Clayton, I, well, I actually need to know your first name."

Dr. Clayton had been led over by Jim and was standing there glassy eyed. Normally a man was flat on his back after she blew him, but this guy seemed a bit tougher. He was at least able to stand up. He blinked and she had to ask him a couple of times before he finally answered.

"Robert. My first name is Robert Mistress Rose."

"Very good, ummmmm, Robert. Now, I need you, ooooooo yeah, that's the spot piggy, pump me right there, I need you to conduct a great deal of research for me. I need to know about these pills, I need to know how long they, mmmmmmm fuckkkkk, last, if we can make them permanent, how much cross over I can expect from Dr. Allen. I, sssssssss, ummmmmmmm, oooooooooo, am noting that I am able to utilize her training and skills, but nothing of her memory or personality. I have written up some notes for you, they are right, ahhhhhhhhh yeah baby, good piggy, here. You will also determine what my abilities are, I will give you samples of my skin, hair, swabs, juices, blood, whatever you need. You will also get them from my pets and slaves. I need to know what I can do other than my observations, I need to know how long it lasts, I, OH FUCK YEAH! Hang on! YEAAAHHHHH!!"

Michelle shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her and her pussy filled with her slave pig's cum. She twitched and jerked for a bit and then let out a sigh.

"Nice. Chuckie boy? Come over and lick mommy clean."

Chuckie went "Woof! Woof!" and crawled over happily. Michelle sat down on her chair and spread her legs while her pet eagerly went to work. She sighed again and patted him on the head. "Good doggie. Now then, I need to know if we can make my effects on others permanent and how much control I have over them. It appears to be absolute, but I must know for sure. Lastly, my milk causes major transformative effects on human males. I have not yet tried it on females so I am unsure how that will work. Males become much more muscular, powerful, and aggressive. Almost abusive, unless I have blown them, in which case they are my loyal slaves. I need to know what is going on and again, if this can be made permanent. I have noted that the more milk that they have over time, the less they change back. My pet here is now much darker in skin tone and hair color and more muscular. But he is gladly on his knees thinking he is my pet doggie because I have told him to be my pet doggie. I suspect that I may be making a permanent change over time but verify it. Currently Chuckie here is under my milk's influence, but my piggies are not. So, get to work."

"As you command Mistress Rose. If I may, the police have some testing kits in their car as standard equipment. I can take samples now if you desire."

Michelle nodded with a smile as Chuckie sat back wiggling his ass. "Oh, how cute, he is wagging his tail. I need to get him a tail buttplug. Yes Robbie, that will be fine, get to it."

Robbie pulled up his pants and strode out like a man on a mission. Michelle tapped her lips with her finger as she watched him move. "Very nice, not that zombie walk most of my pets do. Commanding, purposeful. Oh yes, he should be a VERY enjoyable stud." She said as she stood up.

"Come on boy, let's take you outside to do your business. Mommy needs some air."

Michelle led her pet (she honestly had stopped thinking of Chuck as anything other than her pet doggie, he no longer registered in her mind as human) out to the patio and then led him around the backyard for a few minutes. After a bit he stopped and sniffed a tree and then lifted his leg and peed on it. Michelle patted him on the head and led him back inside. Robbie had everyone lined up and was swabbing their mouths. Michelle noted the evidence bags on the table and smiled.

"Very good, be sure to get my pet here. And me as well."

"Of course, Mistress. Mistress, I noticed in the bedroom that there was some hair lying around. What was that all about."

"When I turned Hannah into my slave she changed. Her old hair fell out and she grew...oh, I see. Very clever."

Robbie smiled. "Yes, I can use that as a previous sample. Do you have any from your transformation?"

Michelle thought a bit. "I do, but it's been tossed in the garbage. I want pure clean samples for this. But excellent thinking slave."

"Thank you, Mistress. I would like to have you transform these two police officers now with your milk and take samples. I have already instructed Francine on how to take samples so when they turn back, he can take them."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers